//
101 Ways to Annoy Your Parents

101 Ways to Annoy Your Parents

Posted July 28th, 2010 by warrioreagleheart

warrioreagleheart's picture
by Adrian Amory
in nocent I swear!

101 Ways to Annoy Your Parents

(Again starred every one that I’ve tried)

1. Mime everything you have to say to them*
  2. Sing horribly at the top of your lungs in your room*
  3. Dance upstairs be sure to thump really loudly when they tell you to stop rest for five minutes before repeating (keep doing this)*
  4. When they call you say “In a minute” then never go
  5. Pretend you’re constipated in the bathroom, be sure you overact
  6. Prank phone call them, keep doing it*
  7. Slurp you drink and chew with your mouth open at dinner
  8. When you don’t get your way sulk, cry, whine, or go “Please, please, please, puh-leez?”
  9. When they give in and take you somewhere after number 8 ask to go home
  10. Announce loudly every time you have to go to the bathroom, go to the bathroom every ten minutes (most effective in public)
  11. Make them cook you dinner when they’re done say “Oh, I’m not hungry anymore”
  12. Later ask for dessert
  13. Call them by their first names*
  14. Ask them for help with your homework, when they do help pace around the table and complain that you don’t get it no matter how many times they explain*
  15. Eventually say that you get it thirty-minutes later call them back for help with the same problem*
  16. Clean out your closet but scatter what was in your closet around and leave your room a mess*
  17. Play with plastic bags when they’re trying to watch TV*
  18. Make them breakfast, burn everything
  19. Don’t say “Bless you” when they sneeze, refuse to say it when they insist
  20. Insist on learning to play the piano, when they enroll you insist that you want to learn to play guitar instead
  21. Follow them around, refuse to tell them what you want*
  22. Teach your dad handclap games, persistently always ask to play them
  23. Jump on your dad’s back whenever its facing you (works best when you are not heavy/tall enough to brake his back)
  24. Play your music really loud when they tell you to turn it down yell “What!?”*
  25. Wear clothes that don’t match when you go out*
  26. Walk around with your eyes closed, continually bump into them
  27. Chew your popcorn loudly when you out to the movies, speak to them loudly too
  28. Alternately when you get home talk to them so quietly that they can’t hear you no matter how close they are
  29. Let them see all of the bad grades you make in class, still somehow manage to pull straight A’s (make sure you do this right before report cards that way they have no time to call the school)
  30. Pretend you’re an alien from a different planet continually ask what things are in your alien language and then get frustrated when they refuse to answer*
  31. Swing on their hands when you go out all the time, refuse to cross the street without holding their hand, and don’t let them go down certain isles because of the “scary monster” (works best if you are 11 or older)*
  32. Ask them to buy you a lot of books at the bookstore a week later say you’re out of reading material, keep pestering them until they buy you more (you can switch out books for anything else I just used books because this is a reality for me I don’t just do it to annoy them)*
  33. Keep them awake asking questions every night*
  34. Talk in an annoying accent (if you already have an annoying accent try overdramatically to talk in a less annoying one)*
  35. Try to sound smart by not getting to the point soon enough*
  36. Don’t get to the point at all keep getting distracted when you’re talking*
  37. While they’re trying to tell you something important spontaneously cover your ears and shout “the voices!”
  38. Or look amazed and look anywhere but them and say “are you my conscience?” (ala Dory) and then run away to find it
  39. Learn to speak backwards, do it
  40. Narrate everything (ex: At dinner go: “Eat your food, Dad says sternly to Adrian who promptly continues to narrate everything going on.  Mom rolls her eyes and shovels another giant fork load of food into her maw…” etc.)*
  41.  Hop on one foot everywhere you go, always yell at them to wait up*
  42. When carrying the shopping bags promptly fall down and say “I can’t go on” (the more overdramatically the better)
  43. Constantly pick up things you see on the ground*
  44. Call your dad “gramps”
  45. When they ask you to do something say “Would you like fries with that”*
  46. Pretend you’re deaf*
  47. Ask for twenty dollars, buy twenty useless things at the dollar store
  48. Or don’t spend it, keep it and say you lost it
  49. Ask them where the cereal is, keep saying “I can’t find it” make sure when they come to help you have it in your hand and are still looking*
  50. In summer turn up the heat constantly, in winder turn down the air constantly
  51. When they complain about how hot/cold it is always pretend not to notice and act overly surprised when they go to turn down the thermostat
  52. Ask your dad if he can take you to the lake to swim, when you get there refuse to go in
  53. Leave all the lights on*
  54. When you talk to them use song lyrics, let them figure out what you mean
  55. Learn gymnastics in the living room, be sure to knock into things, and get in front of the TV when they are watching it
  56. Practice an instrument/you’re singing when they’re on the phone (works best with a trumpet/opera)*
  57. Announce something embarrassing when they’re friends are over (not for you or something that really is embarrassing for you, just something that sounds it)
  58. When you’re mom’s cooking set the table then sit at your place and bang the fork and knife hilts on the table with your fists curled around them the entire time*
  59. Burp your sentences
  60. Constantly tell them about things that don’t make sense*
  61. Jump on their bed*
  62. Tell them you’re going to sue when you fall off
  63. Refer to number 99 of the previous list: talk to them like that
  64. Continually say that you’re bored when they ask you what you want to do shrug and announce “I don’t know” when they go back to doing whatever it is parents do keep saying that you’re bored*
  65. Do the potty dance in public really obnoxiously, knock into things*
  66. When you go out complain i.e. “My head hurts” “I’m hungry” “My back aches” “My knees are shaking”*
  67. When they ask you if you have to go to the bathroom say no, when you’re in the car say you have to go when they tell you “I just asked you five minutes ago” answer “But I didn’t have to go then”
  68. Drum annoying rhythms on the table at dinner*
  69. Listen to your iPod, dance in public, in the car clap out the rhythms and sing loudly, ignore all protests*
  70. Spazz out in front of guests*
  71. When they ask you to go get something, come back with something else, keep doing this until they’ve forgotten what they asked you for
  72. Don’t eat you vegetables
  73. Slip food to the dog under the table *
  74. If no dog hide it in your napkin*
  75. Draw pictures in the dust on the TV screen and other flat dusty surfaces*
  76. At night grab your parents’ car keys go honk the horn of the car run and hide
  77. Pretend to be a telemarketer, keep calling them under different numbers but advertising the same thing
  78.  DVR something in the middle of your dad’s important sports game make it on the farthest channel away from his
  79.  Spell out what you want to say to them*
  80. Pretend to be your favourite movie character, act like this character around them*
  81. When you ask them a question always follow up with “Huh, huh, huh?” or “Do ya, do ya, do ya?”*
  82. Click you tongue and continue to do so*
  83. When you’re sick act like you’re dying*
  84. Tell them you’ll do something for them then say “Actual results may vary” make sure they do
  85. Do any chores with loud complaints and fake crying tantrums
  86. Do push-ups and sit-ups in walkways
  87. When they go out get a friend and tan in the driveway refuse to acknowledge that they’ve returned*
  88. Try to scratch an unscratchable itch, get really frustrated and jump up and down all over the room with exclamations of irritation*
  89. Volunteer them to do things at school
  90. Miss the bus so that they have to drive you to school
  91. Ask “What did you bring me?” every time they walk through a door
  92. Drum your fingers at dinner*
  93. Stay up all night when they tell you not to*
  94. Fill the bathtub to the rim, then pretend there’s a hurricane*
  95. When they’re in the bathroom (shower’s best) bang on the door and shout “It’s an emergency!”
  96. Wear jeans with holes in the knees*
  97. Make them drive you back to school to get homework that you “forgot”
  98. Don’t say “excuse me” after you burp
  99. Don’t get up on time*
  100. Only brush your front teeth
  101. Wear your clothes inside out

I’d like to point out that all 101 of these things will annoy a parent, but some of these things will get to different parents faster. Everything that I’ve done on here I’ve done to my parents and it didn’t effect them to the point where I got in trouble.  It all depends on their personality so I do not take any blame for those of you who try anything on this list and find that it works a little too well.  Any injuries sustained by performing suggestions on the list I am not responsible for, any groundations caused by the list I am not responsible for either.  You have been warned.

But you have to admit some of these are pretty darn good.

I’ve done 51/100 things on the list.  MUAHAHAHA!!!

See more stories by Adrian Amory
HAHAHAHAHAHA!  These are

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  These are hilarious!  Let's see, I've done 66/101!  I've done more than you!  I'm tring ot the mine one tomorow.

PS;  For number 56, a baritone would work better than a trumpet.

"You don't usually want to fight with guns. Guns make you stupid. It's better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart!" ~Me ~Letter to Mom~ Dear mom, Please find a better quality dishwasher than me. Thanks! Your adoring son

Posted by Eragon Shur'tagul on Wed, 07/28/2010 - 23:26
That is funny! If it could

That is funny!

If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down. ~ Charles Darwin

Posted by Andrew on Thu, 07/29/2010 - 00:21
this is soo ohilarious. i

this is soo ohilarious. i have done some, and i am going to do some (i want to do the climbing on dads back, but i can't. too heavy . . ."

i always to the scary monster thing on 31, but i always don't hold hands with my parents. if you are over ten, you are not requiered, and you have to be taller than four foot (which i am)

Anyway, i am going to do this. 

If yo uare against fights on kidpub, put this in your sig WRITE NOT FIGHT! If you are looking for an oppertunity to publish, but want to to be easy (i.E. Kidpub is soo easy i was excited): COMUNITY NOT MONEY! When you give us an oppertunity, make it a

Posted by AgencyMagic on Thu, 07/29/2010 - 02:16
Hilarious! Click here for a

Hilarious!

Click here for a list of all my stories! http://www.kidpub.com/viewTracker/834

Posted by Alex on Thu, 07/29/2010 - 11:49
It looked like a lot but I

It looked like a lot but I read every single one and they are so funny! Mountain Dew sprayed out my nose and I haven't even been drinking Mountain Dew! Okay, just kidding about the Mountain Dew but you get the point! :) Some of these, though might get me in really big trouble but they were hilarious to read!

*{I keep trying to kdnap Jasper, but every time, Alice is at the window with a baseball bat, waiting for me. How does she kn--ohh, right.}*

Posted by WolfWriter on Thu, 07/29/2010 - 12:06
Yep, thats how you get the

Yep, thats how you get the chap slapped off your lips.

Posted by B-more girl (Kaila) on Thu, 07/29/2010 - 20:57
Hilarious!!! I love 14 and

Hilarious!!! I love 14 and 15!!!

Posted by Kat on Mon, 08/16/2010 - 09:50
I love you for making this

I love you for making this list.

~* Welcome to the Black Parade *~

Posted by XX on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 21:50
I tried ONE of these and my

I tried ONE of these and my dad got really mad and yelled at me and my mom got really mad and my brother waz bein' annoying.

I didn’t fall. The floor just needed a hug.Graduation Speech: I’d like to thank the internet, Google, Wikipedia, Microsoft Word, and Copy & Paste.

Posted by Epic Plastik Tofu on Sat, 09/29/2012 - 13:00
OH MY GOD MY STOMACH HURTS I

OH MY GOD MY STOMACH HURTS I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Jill*

Want to be a character in my new fanfic? Here's the latest update! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/character-contest-prizes-just...

Posted by *Jill* on Sun, 11/25/2012 - 05:52
These r all really good

These r all really good ideas for annoying your parents. I always try not to get into trouble though.

Posted by Kaley on Sat, 02/23/2013 - 00:36
Hahahahahahahahaha these are

Hahahahahahahahaha these are so funny!

Posted by WRD24 on Sun, 03/31/2013 - 15:50
HAHA these are fantastic! We

HAHA these are fantastic!

We Sing~We Dance~We Steal Things CH0C0L@TE LO\/ER

Posted by ChocolateLover on Mon, 06/17/2013 - 02:49
Imagination is not only a

Imagination is not only a thing of the mind, it's a thing of life ~My original quote

Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you ~Spanish Proverb

XD If I tried ANY one of those things, I'd be grounded faster than you can say, "HOLY CRUD IT'S THE MASTER SWORD!!" (Yes, I'm a HUGE Zelda nerd/fan) Although, I might try the narration one with Mom when she's in a good mood... XD

Posted by Ashlee on Sun, 09/15/2013 - 21:34
I favored this! Finally,

I favored this! Finally, something to do when I'm bored! Watch out parents!- Panthera tigris tigris (Grace)
Something lurks in the shadows.... Beware the Black Claws!
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/black-claws-saga-book-1-shado...

Posted by Panthera Tigris... on Fri, 09/27/2013 - 15:26
The whole time I was reading

The whole time I was reading these I just imagined people doing them and, well, I laughed so hard my sister's kicked me out of their bedroom.

So. Years ago, there were civilizations that didn't know other civilizations exist and a whole lot of them tell about dragons... And your telling me they don't exist.

Posted by Panda Bear on Tue, 03/25/2014 - 19:28
I like to bounce off things

I like to bounce off things all over the house when they try to clean. Works great!

Posted by Swallowtail on Fri, 06/13/2014 - 13:31
ive done 32 and i laughed

ive done 32 and i laughed the whole time u read this

Never give up faith in god or yourself or others! Faith keeps us going!- me, Lauren

Posted by Lauren on Sat, 09/13/2014 - 19:30
i printed out your 101

i printed out your 101 annoying list and the 50 things to do list and im going to check them off every time i do one!!!!!

Posted by Lauren on Sat, 09/13/2014 - 19:35