//
Cupid Shuffle Chapt. 5 co-writing w/ Rockshadow!

Posted May 17th, 2012 by Ellimac

Ellimac's picture
by Coldplay :)
in my room, writing, thinking about my friends and my life, rocking out to Coldplay (The best band in existence!)

Crystal's POV

About a billion different thoughts rushed through my head while Jason's soft lips stayed on mine for an amazing five seconds.  Did this mean Jason liked me?  Of course it did, right?  But, is he gonna ask me out to go along with this hopefully more than meaningless kiss? 

I could feel twelve stares on my turned back, and on my face.  Everyone was watching this miraculous moment and I knew it.

Jason and I reluctantly pulled away from eachother.  His eyes sparkled in the dark like blue fire.  Everyone remained completely quiet until Jason said in an astounded voice, "... Wow..."  I was about to reply, but I didn't have time to get the words out of my mouth-- Everyone started cheering.  I blushed uncontrollably.  I half wished my friends hadn't ruined the moment, but with them around, there was no doubt anything was going to get awkward. 

Amy squealed and clapped her hands together.  "Cutest couple award!!"  She enthused, shaking my shoulders from behind.  I giggled and glanced up at the movie.  Everyone was pretty distracted from it now.  Autumn beamed a person away from me and waggled her finger at me.

"Crystal, naughty, naughty!  Don't take that into the closet!"  She joked, creating a wave of laughter from everyone except Jason and I who stared right passed each other, embarrest.  Luke suddenly draped his arm around Shay's neck and Shay's facial expression readjusted in shock for a second, before settleing with a smile.  I exchanged glances with her and we giggled to eachother.  Then Luke whispered something into her ear, and I couldn't quite figure what she was thinking exactly anymore--But she was obviously love struck.  

More teasing woots and hoots came from my friends, and Jason and I sat together through the bantering.  Eventually though, he leaned over and I felt his warm breath on my ear.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second outside?"  He asked.  I nodded and we got up to leave together, our shoulders side by side as we left the room.

"Wait, where are you two love birds going?"  Pepper called after us.  But I was far too focused on getting alone with Jason to answer her.

Jason lead me through a few rooms of his house-- The dining room (which could be fit for a king), one of the three massive living rooms, and then down a hallway with intricately designed wallpapers spanning the walls.  Then, we came to a double French door made of glass.  He yanked it open for me.  I smiled to the ground before stepping through into the outside air.  I looked up and my mouth dropped open in awe.  We were standing on an expansive wooden deck.  A shiny barbecue and was in one corner.  In another, was a fully equip outdoor kitchen with an outdoor bar highlting the surrounding of it.  Looking past the deck was a Hawaiian style tropical gardan with crazily colored flowers and stone pathways leading who knows where!  A pool lay almost out of eyes range.  It had curvy edges and the water didn't look chlorine filled--It looked like a tropical, dizzy green.  Farther out in the garden was a pond with a small waterfall splashing into it.  Luxious green grass lined every part of the yard that wasn't taken up by an amazing accessory.

"Oh my God!"  I yelped delighted. "Jason your yard is--" He cut me off by gentally putting a finger to my full, pink lips.  I loved it when he did that.

"Sh-sh-shh..."  He soothed, taking his fingers away from my lips and running them through my hair.  A million fireworks went off inside my body.  Jason grabbed my hands and ran me off somewhere into his garden of paradise.  We wavered our bodies through bamboo shoots and leaped over a small stream.  I felt like we were venturing somewhere in a tropical rain forest.  Were bulted up stone steps and I made my best attempt not to trip--Jason knew the obstacles in his garden much better than I did.  

Finally, after a minute of charging through the landscape, we reached a clearing in the center of the tiny forest of filled with different trees.  The same stream we'd dodged just a while back began here from a dripping waterfall.  Sunlight poured through the trees and reflected off of Jason's shiny hair.  A long silence.  We stared into each others eyes for a long while.  I could see my reflection in his pupils.  Finally, Jason spoke, disrupting the quiet.

"I really like you, Crystal."  He declared, squeezing my hands.  "Will you be my girlfriend?"  

See more stories by Coldplay :)
Ahmazing, as always! ~I hate

Ahmazing, as always!

~I hate to admit it to myself, I'd? really hate to admit it to my friends, but... I love this show! I love ponies! ... O_o I'm a pegasister!~

Posted by Creeper(Rockshadow) on Thu, 05/17/2012 - 22:56
Awesome, I like it! ~Life

Awesome, I like it!

~Life is short, so don't waste it.~

Posted by Conner on Fri, 05/18/2012 - 10:49