//
Demiblog--Lydia--Ever Get the Feeling You Are Being Watched? **Well, everyone is doing one...**

Posted March 6th, 2013 by Read_Write

by Silence {Lydia}
in one of 50 U.S. States. Now, I don't have the time or space to list the 49 incorrect ones, so we'll just leave it at "in one of 50 U.S. States."

Ever Get the Feeling you are Being Watched?

2:14 P.M.

All day, I have been feeling like I've been watched. Ever since I woke up this morning, it has felt like there is a monster standing right behind me.

So, of course I turn around- and there is never anyone or anything watching me. I don't know what to think. In free time I actually searched around, trying to find a monster somewhere. I just can't find it. Help?

3:41 P.M.

I am so stupid! Finally, in exasperation, I threw up my arms a threw my head back- and guess what I see?

A big, orange thing that looks like a dragon. This thing was hovering over the force field, trying to get in. In fright, I ran to the Ares cabin to get Clarisse. Of course, she wasn't there, and she was obviously playing with weapons. When I finally found her, I told her to kill the thing and brought her outside. And then - just my luck - it was gone and I looked like the most stupid, scaredy cat Demigod at Camp.

Please tell me I am not as stupid as I think I am.

7 people Like this post.

Comments:

Clarisse: You are as stupid as you think. You took too long, trying to look for me and I am always fighting. No DUH! I admit, I did want to take that thing down, though.

**Clarisse likes this post**

Lydia: You're nice.

Percy Jackson: Where was I when all this happened? I didn't see any dragons... I'm going to go report this to Chiron.

**Percy has logged off**

Lydia: No, don't report it! It's gone! Ah... I'm too late. Grr...

Thaila Grace: Oh, I saw it and scared it away.

Lydia: ...

Mia Ellis: Haha, you ARE stupid!

**Mia likes this post**

Lydia: Get off, Mia.

Mia Ellis: No. You didn't even say the magic word...

Annabeth: I'm sorry.

Lydia: For what?

Annabeth: That was kind of a projected drawing I made... and I think I just happened to make it fly away when Thaila thought she scared it away... Wait, is that why you were running all over camp and screaming?

Thaila: Aww, come on! I thought I did something heroic.

Lydia: Oh. Um... 

Ena: I was... WHERE? Oh right, working on my mechanical-shenanigans-ness.

Mia Ellis: Aww, you missed out. It was VERY amusing.

Lydia: Hey Mia? Where do you keep your hairspray?

**Lydia has just sent Ena a friend request**

Mia Ellis: **logs off**

Thess: I'm sorry, but I find the above post and comments very amusing.

**Thess likes this post**

Lydia: Comments? Possibly. Post? Eh. Not really.

Sierra Jared: Well um.. I had NOTHING to do with that. Maybe...?

Percy Jackson: **logs on** What did you do?

Lydia: Oh no, not another explanation.

Sierra Jared: Err, I kinda gave Annabeth some luck since she's kinda my friend.

Percy Jackson: WHAT?

Sierra Jared: I know I know, don't make a big deal.

Lydia: Well, I'm not promising anything. Hey, do you know a way to get into the kitchen secretly? *is ignored*

Annabeth Chase: Awww, thank you! Hey um, can you give me some for a project I'm doing?

Sierra Jared: What is it?

Annabeth Chase: Highly advanced spider spray that even works on monster spiders!

Clarisse: Why would we need spider spray for monsters? Give me a spear and shield anyday! It's WAY more fun that way!

Sierra Jared: CLARISSE!! GET OFF HERE!

Clarisse: It's a free camp.

Sierra Jared: >:(

**Ena and Lydia are now friends**

Lena: XD Believe me, you are not anywhere close to stupid. Maybe delusional (aren't we all?) but not stupid. :3 Mmkay? **Lena has just sent Lydia a friend request**

**Lena likes this post**

Lydia: Thank you, Lena. :) *graciously accepts friend request*

**Lydia and Lena are now friends**

Laura Singer: Ooh...so that's what that was....oh. I feel stupid now. XD

**Laura has just sent Lena a friend request**

Lydia: Yes, that is what that was. Wasn't it scary?

**Lydia has just sent Laura a friend request**

Laura Singer: That was the weirdest thing!!!

**Laura and Lydia are now friends**

Annabella: Haha, Annabeth. Though didn't you say you were making it yellow?

**Annabella likes this post**

Annabeth: Um... yeah...

**Annabella has just sent Lydia a friend request**

**Annabella and Lydia are now friends**

Annabella: Haha. I got you.

Annabeth: Okay! So there was a tiny glitch!

Annabella: I think I hear the Hunters of Artemis...

Annabeth: That would explain why Thalia would have seen my projection.

Thaila: Uh... sorry to interrupt your converstation, but, MONSTER ALERT!!!!!

**Annabella has logged off**

**Annabeth has logged off**

**Thaila has logged off**

Allie Hedrick: Call me in the morning if you need me to pull a prank.

**Allie Hedrick likes this post**

Lydia: Can I call you now?

Ashton St. Claire: This is seriously the weirdest conversation ever. And that's coming from me.

**Ashton has just sent every Demiblog Member on this page a friend request**

**Ashton and Lydia are now friends**

(Feel free to comment with your/your character's comment. You can "Like" it and send friend requests, too. I don't care...)

See more stories by Silence {Lydia}
Ena: I was... WHERE? Oh

_______
"... You get in good shape, you carry a big stick, and you don't take nothing from no one! That's nature." -Coach Hedge in The Lost Hero

Posted by Cyan Rain (TDC ... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 17:37
Sierra Jared: Well um.. I

Percy Jackson: What did you do?

Percy Jackson: WHAT?

Sierra Jared: What is it?

Clarisse: Why would we need spider spray for monsters? Give me a spear and shield anyday! It's funner that way!

Sierra Jared: CLARISSE!! GET OFF HERE!

Clarisse: It's a free camp.

Sierra Jared: >:(

-----------

"Books. Libraries. Pictures. Words. Sentences. The elements of a story. Simply wonderful!" ~Me

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."~Jim Carrey

Posted by *~Athena~* on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 17:47
**Ena and Lydia are now

**Ena and Lydia are now friends**

_______

Posted by Cyan Rain (TDC ... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 18:34
Lena: **likes this post** XD

Lena: **likes this post** XD Believe me, you are not anywhere close to stupid. Maybe delusional (aren't we all?) but not stupid. :3 Mmkay? **sends Lydia a friend request*

~~Hey you; get off of my cloud~~

Posted by Poison Ivy {Lena} on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 18:59
Laura Singer: Ooh...so

Laura Singer: Ooh...so that's what that was....oh. I feel stupid now. XD  *Laura Singer gives a friend request to Lena*

~A daughter is stolen by the Monastery, sent to live in a place where she will never again see the daylight. But she's different...and determined to find out how to overthrow the Deedwriter and bring back her enslaved parents...Have You Heard?

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 21:04
Laura Singer: That was the

Laura Singer: That was the weirdest thing!!! *accept Lydia's friend request*

*Laura Singer and Lydia are now friends*

Posted by EpicWriter on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 21:43
**Annabella likes this

**Annabella likes this post**

Annabeth: Um... yeah...

**Annabella has sent Lydia a friend request**

Annabella: Haha. I got you.

(enter name here): Uh... sorry to interrupt your converstation, but, MONSTER ALERT!!!!!

*Annabella has logged off*

*Annabeth has logged off*

*Jill*

~*Hand-Drawn Book covers!*~ At least CLICK! http://www.kidpub.com/story/book-cover-business-okay-peoples-all-new-try... Hand drawn and awesome!

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 03:33
**Allie Hedrick likes this

**Allie Hedrick likes this post

Allie Hedrick:Call me in the morning if you need me to pull a prank.

Posted by Grace on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 06:14
These demiblogs seem to be

These demiblogs seem to be quite popular... I love them! Especially this one... Great job! And very funny.

Please read and comment on my KP story, Saving KidPub - http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/saving-kidpub-chapter-1-17341...

Posted by Venus McFlytrap... on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 14:07
Thank you!

Thank you! :D

-----

Please check out Life Against Death (previously Untitled): http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/untitled-story-prolouge-20811...

And please get an awesome book cover (for free): http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3053

~~Lydia~~

Posted by Lydia on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 17:42
GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!!??? Our

GUYS GUESS WHAT!!!!??? Our fellow kidpubian Shadow Man, has created a website like KP! It's web address is assemblywriters.webs.com! Check it out, it's great, I'm already a member!

-----------

Posted by *~Athena~* on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 15:20
 Ashton St.Claire: This is

Ashton St.Claire: This is seriously the weirdest conversation ever. And that's coming from me. *Ashton has just sent everyone on this page a friend request*

"There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are." -W. Somerset Maugham

Posted by Writer M on Thu, 03/07/2013 - 16:42
I love it, Lydia!   Hey, if

I love it, Lydia!

Hey, if you don't mind, could I repost your blog on my new series, Demiblog World? It's a collection of all the Demiblogs floating around the NSP these days, for anyone to read. All authors get full credit and their own chapter! Again, great job!

Another happy day at Camp Half-Blood! And then. . . "Go alert! It's the wine dude!" dun dun dun. . .

Posted by Isabel on Sat, 03/09/2013 - 10:15
Thanks! :) Sure, you can

Thanks! :)

Sure, you can repost it, I don't mind.

-----

~~Lydia~~

Posted by Lydia on Sat, 03/09/2013 - 10:41
I love your siggy. It popped

I love your siggy. It popped into my mind one day and I was trying to figure out whose it was. May I quote you one day?

Read the GIANT GOTH SPIDERS episode. We are recruiting members for a prank on Jillian St.Claire and the Aphrodite Company. --> http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/blog-annabella-fallon-why-i-l...

Posted by *Jill* on Sat, 03/09/2013 - 19:57