//
DemiBlog--Sierra Jared--Lucky Life

DemiBlog--Sierra Jared--Lucky Life

Posted March 6th, 2013 by LizzyE

by Raven (*~Athena~*)
in my world, where anything is possible.

A/N: this is a character of mine from my PJ Fan fic, and I just wanted to do a demiblog for kicks. SO I don't care if you guys think this is stupid or not.

Okay, so I'm Sierra Jared, age 15 years old and only child of Tyche. Yup, that's me. I'm gonna tell a story about how once, a child of Ares almost killed me, thanks to my luck. It's kind of ironic, don't you think? I'm a child of Tyche, and I'm supposed to be lucky but all my luck has done for me is made my life a misery.

So I was practicing swordsmanship with a kid of Ares named Clarrisse. Yup, big bully of Camp Half Blood, who actually shoved me out of the barrier on Half Blood Hill, where a bunch of harpies were waiting for me. (I think she bargained with them. *gives Clarrisse the evil eye*) They almost killed me. If I was normal, I would've gotten all in Clarrisse's face for doing that, but I shrugged it off because monsters want to kill me anyway. Anyway, back to the story.

So she was kicking my sorry butt when all of the sudden, I could see my luck. Being a child of Tyche means I can see actual luck, good or bad. Good luck is shimmering, golden light that swirls and dances like mist, while bad luck is black, and takes the shape of monsters. So it was bad luck in the shape of a baby minotaur, and unfortunately it was heading towards me, speeding towards me like a bull, horns ready and charging. I dodged out of the way, but it brushed me. It instantly turned gold (go figure) and slammed into Clarrisse. Of course she didn't feel nor see it, but it disappeared into her with a flash of golden light.

Everything from there was a blur. She slashed at me with lightning speed, nicking and cutting me. Knowing what had happened, I did what a rational person should do. I ran. Of course Clarrisse chased after me, cursing in Ancient Greek and trying to dice me into Sierra Meat Cubes. She was jeering and laughing at me, and so was everyone else. But can you BLAME me?

Clarrise caught up to me and slammed the hilt of her sword into my head and I got knocked out. The next thing I know, I'm in the Infirmary with a concussed head. I had to stay in bed for a month!

So there you have it.

----------------

Percy Jackson: I feel your pain. How come I've never met you before?

Annabeth Chase: because she's obviously been in bed Seaweed Brain.

Percy Jackson: Errr, right! I knew that.

Annabeth Chase: sure you did.

Clarisse la Rue: Yup, you ran like a coward. I totally concussed you!

Sierra Jared: Don't remind me.

Leo Valdez: I don't blame you for running. But heeeeyyy, how about you give me some luck for a project of mine!

Sierra Jared: Really? Really? Look, I've already given Annabeth some luck, and if I give you some, that goes against my policies.

Leo Valdez: Since when did you have policies?

Sierra Jared: I got them when I gave you some for a super cannon! You nearly destroyed the entire camp! I then decided never to give you some and let luck find it's way to you on it's own.

Ena Brevard: 0.o Why do I miss everything whilst in the forges or my cabin?

Thess: And when was this...?

Mason: um. O.0

Misae: 0.O um.

Will finish later! And you can add on your own conversations, etc. I don't care.

I will finish later! Gotta go.

See more stories by Raven (*~Athena~*)
Ena: 0.o Why do I miss

Ena: 0.o Why do I miss everything whilst in the forges or my cabin?

Thess: And when was this...?

Mason: um. O.0

Misae: 0.O um.

_______
"... You get in good shape, you carry a big stick, and you don't take nothing from no one! That's nature." -Coach Hedge in The Lost Hero

Posted by Cyan Rain (TDC ... on Wed, 03/06/2013 - 17:22
Great job! I love how you

Great job! I love how you used my idea and made it your own compelling story!

Hey, if you don't mind, I'd like to repost your story in a new series I've created, Demiblog World, where all Demiblogs are featured in their own separate page. Don't worry, you still get full credit for your creation!

Another happy day at Camp Half-Blood! And then. . . "Go alert! It's the wine dude!" dun dun dun. . .

Posted by Isabel on Fri, 03/08/2013 - 10:20
Sure! I'd like

Sure! I'd like that.

-----------

"Books. Libraries. Pictures. Words. Sentences. The elements of a story. Simply wonderful!" ~Me

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."~Jim Carrey

Posted by *~Athena~* on Fri, 03/08/2013 - 15:32
I like this--alot! I need to

I like this--alot! I need to reread the PJ series again...they're so good! 

Yes, I'm back--thanks to Creative Writing! I figure KP is good practice and will help me get a good grade....hopefully! ;)

Posted by the original Hannah on Sat, 03/09/2013 - 14:40