//
*~I Am Prey~*

*~I Am Prey~*

Posted January 8th, 2011 by SeptemberLove

SeptemberLove's picture
by Amy
in Caribou Coffee, writing my heart out, and bobbing to the music.

*Didn't know how to link these! So you might not realize this is a Prolouge, didnt know if it would become part of the whole book title if I added "Prolouge in there... SORRY!*

PROLOUGE:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

~I Am Prey~

Prologue…

“Pray this Love will last more than a day…  May I hope, may I dream, may I save myself from my own fate? Undeniably a No, for I am Prey.”

I was left, lonely, on that stone of pain, and unmentioned beauty, for lack of Wolves who were sane. Abandoned, for greedy reasons quite kempt, The place was of eviler ones, as said.

Horus Bloods, indeed. I was born unto the place of an unrightful queen. Too weak, a runt, I was left. And, bare, you may see.

My mother whispered the cold words of a Horus Blood saint before leaving me be,

“You are weak, and shall die alone as the shamed runt of our family. Horus Bloods will thrive, and you shall take a dive, into the cold, wet darkness of reality. You will live as the other wolves, prissy and hurt. You may wait for our return, young one. Young one, cursed by visions of hate immediately after birth. No chances are given to one of such lies, prove yourself now, or forever shall you lie, on the remains of Tear Wounded Wolves, the place where they die, the heart of your hopeful soul will cry.”

Sin overtook them, the Horus Blood type. I was Prey, in my mountains so mighty and high. I kept to myself, just out of fear, still remembering the words my mother whispered in my ear. A taste came about it, one that made me cringe, it blew through the air, wolves soon became uncertain where I’d been.

A bold one of Ersair, came Reddler, more than fair. Reddler a sweetie, Reddler, one with so much better than care. He strayed to my mountains, my ring of living in death, where I found his heart half full, and half empty…I bestowed mine upon him, he was of good trust, he took it quite fragilely, and all was a hush. Reddler the one that made me think I could be more, Reddler the one that made me see those with lives of such less than me, so poor. Reddler made me happy, he made me quite contempt.  I loved him for loving me,  I loved him for him. Both he and I knew, one thing, too,

I was Prey, and there was simply nothing to do.

I could hope, I could dream, these things I’ll confess. I’d pretend I was so much better than before, Life was the Best. Prey was hunted, and Prey was killed… someday so would I, as my heart had just been filled. Horus Bloods returned, and petrified me in fright. Just as I caved, Reddler came in at the speed of light.

One more day of being such Prey, one more day, for Reddler, the bold, came from Ersair.

~~~

-

-

-

--

--

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

--

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

*Thanks for reading, sorry if it was too CHEESY! But you know I like CHEESE :D (Not EATING cheese, cuz thats gross - its just moldy milk) I hope you liked it!! Oh, and PLZ help me out with coming up with a pen name.. Ideas? CC always appreciated XD Thank youuu!*

See more stories by Amy
Cool! My only CC is that

Cool! My only CC is that some of the capitalization is weird, like here: {Undeniably a No, for I am Prey.”} I can't think of any pen names.

*Dah. I hope this next part doesn't sound rude… :(*

Some things in it are kind of like in Twisting the World by Clarissa, like Evil Ones, Hate, and Lies, but I'm NOT accusing you of copying. I was just trying to point that out and list the only things that I could think of. I hope I don't sound rude, and sorry if I do. :^(

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. —Herm Albright

Posted by L. S. Tredom on Sat, 01/08/2011 - 23:07
ahh, yeah. I'm famous for

ahh, yeah. I'm famous for random capitalization. Just my thing, lol =/

You dont sounds rude! In fact, thanks, I'm going to go and make sure its okay, because I havent even read those stories(sadly, not yet)..! Didnt quite undertand that, though.. Hate, Lies, and Evil Ones, are the things that sound sopied, not more stories, right?? If so, I can just find something differnt to call the Evil Ones, and Hate and Lies are in like, a lot of stuff, so yeah... I'll go check it out.

Thannk you!

:S <-- so cute!

"Hope is the thing with Feathers" -Emily Dickinson

buggin you about the comment bug! http://www.kidpub.com/story/comment-bug-spread-word-read-please-71689412

Posted by Amy on Sat, 01/08/2011 - 23:11
I shall try to explain it!

I shall try to explain it! In Twisting the World, there are things called Evils, and they have names, like Lies, Indifference, Greed, Vengeance, Hate, Pain, Disaster, etcetera. They usually can't be seen by humans, but they have powers. Disaster(the narrator) can do stuff like cause tsunamis and earthquakes, and other ones, like Lies, Greed, and Vengeance, can manipulate humans, like making them try to kill each other and stuff. They use humans as playthings, which was how it was describe by Disaster, and causing them pain and stuff amuses them. Is that a good explanation? 'Cause I forgot some stuff. -_- :P

Posted by L. S. Tredom on Sat, 01/08/2011 - 23:16
uhh... yeah. Great

uhh... yeah. Great explanation... sounds like an amazing story..... when I capiatlized them, i didnt mean it to be like a person, just that its imprtant in the story/important to that character, ya know? i need the link to the story so i can just make sure clarrisa wont read this and be offeneded and/or mad at me

:S <-- so cute!

Posted by Amy on Sat, 01/08/2011 - 23:20
woow this is so amazing

woow this is so amazing (book swap?) you are really good at writing.

and a little tip for the title. what you do is this in your title (you don't have to do the *~'s, just the symbols or whatever):  ~*I am Prey~* Prologue. 

*~I am Prey*~ -- chapter 1

etc 

Like i said, really good!

"what one man calls modest is what another man calls perfectionist." AgencyMagic.

Posted by Beautiful~Oblivion on Sun, 01/09/2011 - 05:30
Yeah, sure! Definetley! I

Yeah, sure! Definetley! I was actually looking for one on A/N, but this works, too, lol. What book do you want me to read?

Thank you!! So...

I am Prey ~ Chapter 1

Right?

:S <-- so cute!

Posted by Amy on Sun, 01/09/2011 - 09:34
i replied on the A/N one

i replied on the A/N one too, like then minutes beforwe i posted on this. you were off thoughj (like everyone was.)

Posted by Beautiful~Oblivion on Sun, 01/09/2011 - 18:19
i replied on the A/N one

Please read C.Y.B.O.R.G. if

Please read C.Y.B.O.R.G. if you can! :)

Posted by Beautiful~Oblivion on Tue, 01/11/2011 - 22:15
OMPJ! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! It's

OMPJ! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! It's so poetic and intruiging! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! Don't quit this story like you did with ARPS because this is epicness! :D

My only CC is the same as LST's.

Pen name ideas:

Take the last name of one of your favourite characters and the first name can be anything you like. For example, Bambi's is Bambi Hawkins, and my pen name WAS Chiaki twist, but but I changed it back to Chiaki Connor because I still like John Connor from Terminator ^_^

"No matter how strong and firm one appears, the cracks are always there." -Mingling Souls, K.R. Galvin

Posted by King Chiaki on Sun, 01/09/2011 - 11:04
  Yay! You like it! I'm

Yay! You like it! I'm going to work on Chapter 1, today, hopefully :D The CC is the random capitalization or the fact that it seems similar to Twisting the World?  Now I must think of a good enogh character ^ _ ^ lol, this might take a whiel, jk!

:S <-- so cute!

Posted by Amy on Sun, 01/09/2011 - 11:14
Hey! Great job! Its well

Hey! Great job! Its well written. But no offense, go a bit confusing... but other than that and the capitolization.. AMAZING!

__________________________

Any writer who writes is an author.

Posted by sapphireblue on Sun, 01/09/2011 - 13:07
Thanks!! To be honest, it

Thanks!! To be honest, it was supposed to be a bit cofusing, and do youthink the random capitalization is a big enough deal to change?

:S <-- so cute!

Posted by Amy on Sun, 01/09/2011 - 13:52
This is really good!

This is really good!

Posted by Soquel on Tue, 01/11/2011 - 21:44
Thanks :P  Stay tuned

Thanks :P  Stay tuned for...

CHAPTER ONE!

I'm having a little trouble with it, sorry for the delay.

:S <-- so cute!

Posted by Amy on Wed, 01/12/2011 - 09:29
OOOOOOooooooOOOOO! Scary!

OOOOOOooooooOOOOO! Scary! Um, er, uh, anyway. About the pen name thing. I had some ideas!

-Silver Charm `*`

-Symbol ~(*)~

-Inkblot!

- unknown comment lover EVERYBODY DESERVES COMMENTS! JOIN THE MOVEMENT!

Posted by The Vanishing Shadow on Sat, 01/15/2011 - 17:10
Thansk :P Silver Charm?

Thansk :P Silver Charm? sonuds cool :D

"Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.” ~John Jakes

Posted by Amy on Mon, 01/17/2011 - 19:51
AMAZING!! I love the rhythm

AMAZING!! I love the rhythm to it!

Pen names? Hmm... mine's Christi Lockhart. I've thought of a few others before...

1. Sylvia Claire

2. Alex Hawthorne

3. Sofia Rae

Annnnddd... that's all I've got. Sorry! :)

Awesome story! Keep it up!

Got comments? Give them back, and pay them forward. The balance has been restored...

Posted by Leloo on Tue, 01/18/2011 - 20:11
Cool Pen Names :P Thank you!

Cool Pen Names :P Thank you! I love all the support I'm getting and doing my best to comment on a lot of stuff - I feel blessed, lol :D

Posted by Amy on Wed, 01/19/2011 - 19:27
This is AMAZING!!!! and I do

This is AMAZING!!!! and I do the same thing except I throw in an extra letter to the word ;) Like, if I get excited I always add an extra something. My biggest one is went. I would put an H in it and it would come out as whent...lol. AGAIN AMAZING AND I AM 100% READING MORE!!!!  ALSO I  <3  WOLVES so this is super duper awesome!!! 

What lays behind Black Mountain? Beasts, friends,or me?- Black Mountain

Posted by katekudelko on Sat, 02/19/2011 - 21:06
THIS IS

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry I can't read any more today, for I must rest, but I shall read more when I have time! :D

AMAZING PRLOGUE!!!

Posted by Helen on Sat, 02/19/2011 - 22:21
Love love love love love

Love love love love love love LOVE ! You should be like EPICLY proud of this. It's like a poem. No. An EPIC POEM. But like, a story too. Like a poem in a story in an EPIC STORY POEM ! I don't even know what I'm saying. Thank you for this ;) It just made my day. 

~Let's Start The COMMENTING REVOLUTION! http://www.kidpub.com/story/please-read-start-commenting-revolution-7531...

Posted by Fidelity on Sun, 05/01/2011 - 18:36