//
LAST DAY FOR ENTRY!!!!!!!!

LAST DAY FOR ENTRY!!!!!!!!

Posted November 28th, 2013 by xio1201

by Rajani Nightstalker
in Hong Kong

Every body!!!!!! The last day for my character contest!!!!! you must submit by tommorow!!!!! Sorry bout the change... I'm getting a bit busy!!!!! Here's an example of the format!

Name: Blab

Crossbreeded from: Hyena and bat

Appearance: Head of a hyena, wings of a bat. Body of hyena, feet of a bat. Ears of a bat, tail of a hyena.

History: Ran away from home cause she hated her parents.

Other: Can be whatever you guys want

Entries so far:
Indi by Ruby
Blythe by Augusta
Azuri by Arwen
Chickadee by Augusta
Echo by GrumpyHippo
Crush by Augusta
Mooooo by Charlie
Pumpkin Spice by Augusta

I need more. *Smiles, bows and vanishes.*

See more stories by Rajani Nightstalker
Haha I've entered about five

Haha I've entered about five but I WILL ENTER MORE!

Name: Driftwood

Crossbred from: spoonbill platypus and otter 

Appearance: beak (or bill) of a platypus, body of an otter, and tail of a platypus. Skinny and built for speed, but mostly under water. He is a bit clumsy on land and has fur the murky green color of his river. 

History: Travels with his big brother Turk. Their parents died in a flood before they were born, then their foster parents died a year later, but by then, the two of them could fight for themselves. (Yes, they fight in battles often.) 

Other: Personality: sarcastic and outgoing. He isn't afraid to state his opinion, no matter how harsh it is. 

JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!!! ......... after this short commercial break.

Posted by Augusta on Thu, 11/28/2013 - 09:02
Beauty IS pain. A pain in

Beauty IS pain. A pain in the butt. ~Heroine of Winds

OH A CHARACTER CONTEST?!?!? WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO EARLIER?!?!?

Name: Margaret

Crossbreeded from: Snake, wolf, and eagle 

Appearance: Snake head, wolf tail and ears and paws, and the body and wings of an eagle

History: Is a lone wolf that flies around the skies of the world, always keeping out of sight due to looking so horrifying, and was orphaned at birth due to a war

Other: Always adds 'yeah?' at the end of her sentences. Ex. "I like to hang out with my friends, yeah?" (It sounds lame but it was the best example I could think of T_T)

P.S. Can I enter more than one character?

Posted by Heroine of Winds on Thu, 11/28/2013 - 14:01