//
The Lemonade War

The Lemonade War

Posted November 17th, 2009 by khmartin

A Book Review by Kelsey
in New Jersey

Jacqueline Davies
5

The Lemonade War was amazing but really long, I didn't think I was going to finish it but I got through it. Jessie (sister) is in the 3rd grade. She is mischievous and sometimes her imagination carry's her off and lead's her to do stuff she shouldn't do. Jessie is book smart and get's moved up to 4th grade. Evan (brother) on the other hand is people smart. He is in 4th grade. He thinks he will be embarrassed if Jessie is in the class and is a lot smarter than he is.

In the story Jessie and Evan began to fight. Nobody knows why (either do they.) To settle the fight they had a lemonade war. To them, a lemonade war is whoever made the most money won.

The end wasn't that interesting `cause you don't find out what happens. I really wanted to find out but unfortunately the story didn't have an end.  

See more stories by Kelsey
Hope you enjoyed and read

Hope you enjoyed and read the book to find out what happens! Smile

Posted by khmartin on Tue, 11/17/2009 - 12:56
It looks pretty good! 95%

It looks pretty good!

95% would cry if they saw ROBERT PATTINSON (Edward Cullen - Twilight, New Moon) standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If you're one of the 5%, who would sit there eating pop corn saying "DO A FRONTFLIP!!" copy and paste this in your sig

Posted by Hope on Sat, 02/20/2010 - 15:52