//
MIDNIGHT SUN! THE NEW TWILIGHT BOOK!

MIDNIGHT SUN! THE NEW TWILIGHT BOOK!

Posted September 22nd, 2008 by Katie

A Book Review by K8 (Kate, for those of you who didnt get that :p)
in a galaxy far, far, away

Stephenie Meyer (I dont have the book in front of me so i dont really know if i spelled that right)
5

This is so much better than Twilight! Edward sees things completley differently than Bella. He is so much more observant (and alot less clumsy, lol). Not only do you get to hear what he is thinking, but what everybody else is thinking becuase of his.......talent.

This is the best book in the series, you have to read it!!!!! tell me if you like it!

[From the editor: Here are other links on KidPub for Twilight fans!]

Twihards chat
Twilight - Guess It's All Over, Then

A Trip Through Twilight And the Rings

See more stories by K8 (Kate, for those of you who didnt get that :p)
Sorry not to burst your

Sorry not to burst your bubble but if you read that on her wedsite...that wasn't complete. She sent copies out to maybe 5 people and SOMEONE leaked it out all over the internet and she decided to post it on her website unfinished. Now that half the internet knows she thinks she's NEVER going to finish it. I know all of this because Stephenie Meyers her self. My mom LOVES the twilight saga and she's all bummed because Stephenie isn't going to finish it. That's why I don't let anyone read my novels without my premission because it gets annoying when you cut out a character and then the persons like. "Where is some-so?" Yeah, I know all of this from my mom.

-Writer1227

Posted by Writer1227 on Mon, 09/22/2008 - 19:41
 Oh yeah, i know. I only

Oh yeah, i know. I only read the part online. I heard that she is going to finish it though. Thats dissapointing.

***********************************

Real Vampires Sparkle!

Posted by Kate on Tue, 09/23/2008 - 05:31
I KNOW how AWESOME IS

I KNOW how AWESOME IS IT!?!?!?! lol i only read the part online...i think she will finish it, but it'll take time since ... shes probably working on somehting else..

From A Very Non-Vampiric Friend, Kanga :)

Posted by Kanga on Thu, 09/25/2008 - 05:26
I read part of it in the

I read part of it in the back of my twilight book...there was a sneak peek. It was cool!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

• But the eyes are blind. One must look with the heart...

• Blind people are those who can see, but choose not to.

Posted by Lauren on Thu, 09/25/2008 - 05:36
Let us all find out who

Let us all find out who leaked it and go to their home, draw and quarter them and feed them a pie of their own organs!!!!! And their own body fluids in the skull of a loved one!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!  VENGENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Leah: He used to chew on the bars of his crib: Jacob: lead paint? Leah: looks like it.

Posted by Fanpire17 on Fri, 10/10/2008 - 17:15
Does anyone have that

Does anyone have that website?

If that person is dead, they wouldn't be able to eat their own organs.Foot in mouth

Posted by Jennifer on Fri, 10/10/2008 - 17:51
could someone give me that

could someone give me that website?

Posted by Mya on Tue, 10/28/2008 - 16:37
Here's the website guys, its

Here's the website guys, its a pdf file:

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_partialdraft3.pdf

Posted by Lauren on Wed, 10/29/2008 - 01:05
guy's, calm down. She's

guy's, calm down. She's going to finish it. the website is stepheniemeyer.com

Legolas ROCKS

Posted by Anya on Wed, 11/19/2008 - 17:29
Well, I hope she

Well, I hope she does!

***Real Vampires Sparkle!***Escpecialy Edward!***

"Hide not your talents, they for use were made, what's a sun-dial in the shade?" -Benjamin Franklin

Posted by Kate on Sat, 11/29/2008 - 20:36
whoa this has had a lot of

whoa this has had a lot of views. lol.

Posted by Kanga on Sat, 01/03/2009 - 19:57
Check out Golden Compass the

Check out Golden Compass the truth that has more views and KidPub couples....  That was an odd one.  Anyway she's finishing Midnight Sun, it'll just be a very long while before it becomes published.

Typing is like playing the piano, you press the keys until you make music.

Posted by Adrian on Sat, 01/10/2009 - 14:09
Omg!I loved it Edward has a

Omg!I loved it Edward has a far different perspective then Bella!

I can't wait for more!

-Hailey

Posted by Hailey on Sun, 01/04/2009 - 00:23
Hailey, your name is like

Hailey, your name is like mine except I spell mine Hailee

*{I keep trying to kidnap Jasper, but every time, Alice is at the window with a baseball bat, waiting for me. How does she kn--ohh, right.}*

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:14
Woah. . . . that is alot of

Woah. . . . that is alot of veiws. . . . 2,514

***Real Vampires Sparkle!*** "Hide not your talents, they for use were made, what's a sun-dial in the shade?" -Benjamin Franklin

Posted by K8 (Kate, for t... on Sat, 01/10/2009 - 16:09
Im meredith and I have never

Im meredith and I have never read twilight should I?

Posted by Meredith on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 09:08
WHAT! WHAT CAVE HAVE YOU

WHAT! WHAT CAVE HAVE YOU BEEN IN FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS! ( That is not an insult.) TWILIGHT IS THE BEST (AND I DON'T USE THE TERM BEST LIGHTLY) BOOK EVER WRITTEN! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YOU HAVE EITHER BEEN IN A COMA, ARE 2, OR HAVE I-HATE-EDWARD-CULLEN DISORDER! READ IT!

Posted by Haley on Fri, 07/17/2009 - 18:32
I object on you claim,

I object on you claim, Haley.

--Chelsea

Can characters be so screwed that the author doesn't know what to write? --Me

Posted by Chelsea on Fri, 07/24/2009 - 22:16
Dude, my honest opinion:

Dude, my honest opinion: HECK YA! This this the best series ever on the face of the planet and if you can't read the books, at least see the movies, but I think the books are better except the Eclipse movie is so good I saw it 3 times already! Warning though: You may find yourself relating everything to Twilight, LIKE ME!!! I've read the entire series 2 times and am on my third right now, right after finishing it for the second time!

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:18
yes Merideth! You should!

yes Merideth! You should! The books are amazing!! they will change your life after you read them! They did for me!

Posted by K8 (Kate, for t... on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 15:49
I have a poll up that says I

I have a poll up that says I need help and fast!!!

Its on that subject you should check it out

MeredithSmile

Posted by Meredith on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 16:54
You need to read it!!! 

You need to read it!!!  This is how you dicribe Twilight to someone Awesomeness *walk away*

Posted by Adrian on Fri, 02/06/2009 - 23:10
I read it and I kiked it

I read it and I kiked it alot! I hope she finishes it. I would get it.

Posted by Carmen on Fri, 01/16/2009 - 23:20
Holly Crow!!!    I"M THE

Holly Crow!!!    I"M THE 2999th reader!  One more and it's 3,000! 

............................................

. This is me! Not you idiot...Me!

Posted by *AbBy* on Sun, 01/18/2009 - 18:24
I'm so sad she's not

I'm so sad she's not finishing it!  I haven't read it yet (still on Eclipse) but it sounds awesome!

I'm so sad the series is over!!

Edit//  Oops!  Sorry!  I accidently posted this as a reply to your comment.  XP

Posted by LunarEclipse on Mon, 01/19/2009 - 15:11
It's not over yet! You still

It's not over yet! You still have Breaking Dawn (unless of course you aren't allow to read it) and The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner and she is finishing Midnight Sun as we speak (or type. Whatever)

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:19
I should read Twilight huh?

I should read Twilight huh? It's soooooo popoular these days....

"I don't think there is any such thing as less than nothing. Nothing is absolutely the limit of nothingness.... How can something be less than nothing? If there was something that was less than nothing, then nothing would not be nothing, it would be somet

Posted by Liqfym on Sun, 01/25/2009 - 21:32
Hahahahaha I never thought

Hahahahaha I never thought that thia post would be soo popular. . . . wow!!!

Posted by K8 (Kate, for t... on Wed, 01/28/2009 - 11:41
Kate this is Twilight we're

Kate this is Twilight we're talking about here.  Oh and for whoever posted that comment on her not finishing Midnight Sun.  She is.  She posted it on her site.  I swear I read it...in fact I'm listening to her New Moon playlist right now...hmm...how about that...

Posted by Adrian on Fri, 02/06/2009 - 23:12
Haha, true. I will have to

Haha, true. I will have to chack out her website again. . . . I haven't been on it in a while!

Posted by K8 (Kate, for t... on Sun, 02/08/2009 - 10:15
Uh, YEAH! Check out my other

Uh, YEAH! Check out my other comment about how great it is and how many times I've read it because i really don't feel like repeating myself :) I was replying to Meredith in that comment I was talking about that I want you to read.

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:21
After I read this book I

After I read this book I knew this was way better then TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a amazing author, I will comment all your books to show you how much I admire your

writings.so KEEP IT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Akereya on Sun, 04/05/2009 - 19:45
Thanks I was thinking of

Thanks

I was thinking of reading the book or watching the movie. Now i think i will watch the movie or read the book. This really helped 

To be a well-flavored man is the gift of fortune, but to write or read comes by nature.

Posted by Joey on Sat, 06/06/2009 - 18:19
Read the books. They are da

Read the books. They are da bomb!

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:22
Finish what? I'm not a

Finish what? I'm not a Twilight fan or anything, I just want to know what Bella is gonna finish!!!                                                            

-Nathan

Posted by Nathan on Fri, 06/12/2009 - 20:20
BELLA isn't going to finish

BELLA isn't going to finish anything! But STEPHENIE MEYER, the author of the Twilight Saga, is! And what she's finishing is Midnight Sun. Twilight is from Bella's point of veiw, but Midnight Sun is Twilight from Edward's point of view!

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:24
yay! I'm the 12,110th

yay! I'm the 12,110th viewer!!!! lol

oh and i love the twilight saga!!! but im only up to new moon right now xD im a slow reader when it comes to intimidating books... ^^

~*Serenity*~

"The best kind of love is the kind you give others." -Unknown

Posted by Ashley on Fri, 06/19/2009 - 11:45
How can you read the series

How can you read the series *cringe* SLOWLY!? I read each one in like a week cuz I am officially OBSESSED! Okay, not officially, but you know what I mean. Go Alice!

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:25
I really wish stephenie

I really wish stephenie meyer would handle the situation with midnight sun more maturely than she is, because she is acting like it's the end of the world.

-"Every keystroke in the making of a novel is another universe, waiting for your mind to unveil." --Zach Penix

Posted by zachattack on Sat, 07/11/2009 - 10:49
No kidding. I can understand

No kidding. I can understand being upset, God knows I would, but that's beside the point. I mean she posted it on her site after said situation, like throwing up her hands and that the world's falling down around her. It's not the end of the world. It's called tweaking the plot or something. She could do that. She's a writer. It's our job to be creative. That's what we do as writers. Change the plot around, take out some scenes, add some scenes. I mean it's his point of view, there's a lot of blank spots that can be filled. Like his hunting trips and all the other places he went to. There's a lot of potential. No plot is set in stone, at least until it's published. Smile Anyway I'm not a "major" fan. Liked Twilight, lived through the series, seen, laughed at, movie. Yep. I'm a SK fan, not so much for SM.

The magic exists...

Posted by Sicilian Sea on Thu, 07/23/2009 - 23:59
I would be really upset too

I would be really upset too but I don't know what I would do....hmm....I might just keep on writing! But she was upset because they were people who she REALLY trusted

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:26
 Sarah - I hope she

Sarah - I hope she finishes it  .It would be a total bummer if she didnt.

Posted by Savanna on Sat, 07/11/2009 - 17:55
She will, as it's been said

She will, as it's been said before

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:27
I read the draft that was

I read the draft that was full of mistakes and wasn't complete but I just loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."--Les Brown

"How can thy ground that which is...un-groundable?"--Butters from South Park

Posted by Nicole on Fri, 07/24/2009 - 12:33
I have one thing to saw

I have one thing to saw about Bella... WHO SAYS "HOLY CROW". She's like a 17-year-old. I am 12 and say holy crap and even the other one... *shakes head* It's so bland. It's like a food without a taste. It looks good and even smells good. But when bit into it...it's bland...and tasteless. Too cliche in my opinion.

--Chelsea

Posted by Chelsea on Fri, 07/24/2009 - 22:18
You're forgetting the fact

You're forgetting the fact that Bella's good.

And by good, I mean good good.

She doesn't cuss. She doesn't curse. She doesn't swear.

And frankly, I don't find much surprise in hearing that she's 17 and that she doesn't cuss. And Chelsea, F.Y.I, a book can't be bad (bland in your words) just because it doesn't have cuss words in it. @@

Stephenie Meyer is an excellent author!

~ Keep your eyes closed and your mind wide open ~ Leslie Burke (Bridge to Terabithia)

Posted by Juillet on Wed, 08/26/2009 - 06:16
Whoa! That is NOT what I

Whoa! That is NOT what I meant. I mean I'm use to book have blood and gore and cussing but I can definately read a book with none of that.

I resepct your opinion and I disgree with you. I'm not getting into detail so let's just leave it at that.

**--Chelsea--**

d(^-^)b Listening to music!

(¬_¬) And I care why?

v(^_^)v Peace out!

Posted by Chelsea on Wed, 08/26/2009 - 17:02
Oh, okay. LOL. Sorry, I

Oh, okay. LOL.

Sorry, I guess I got way out of line there. I'm just a little Paul-like sometimes; you know, with the temper.

v(^_^)v  <- (I liked your smiley!)

Posted by Juillet on Thu, 08/27/2009 - 15:22
Actually, she does swear. I

Actually, she does swear. I think everyone in the book swears, especially Emmett and Jacob. Haha.

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:31
I SAY HOLY CROW!!!!! WOOHOO!

I SAY HOLY CROW!!!!! WOOHOO! I don't swear...at all...and so I guess whether or not it has swear words isn't what decides if it's bland or not for me. Not that that's what you meant, but still. And I do say holy crap, too, but I prefer holy crow for the exact reason you don't: NO ONE USES IT! Hahahahahahahaha

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:29
SHEEESH!!!  Love Twilight

SHEEESH!!!  Love Twilight too and im gonna leave it at that. My fave vamp is Emmett, (he is aweeeee---ssssooommmee, I'm with Bella, his like the big brother ive always wanted). Love Jacob except in the third, i mean i feel sorry for him, but he just annoys me coz his kind of arrogant, but love him anyway. Oh and whoever put IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YOU HAVE EITHER BEEN IN A COMA, ARE 2, OR HAVE I-HATE-EDWARD-CULLEN DISORDER!  Lol, FUNNY!!! Love the I-Hate-Edward-Cullen-Disorder thing. Funny, made me laugh. Not that i do have one, i just thought it was funny. I'm so mad, dad won't let me read Breaking Dawn for obvious to him reasons but it's stupid, i mean i know what it IS and stuff. I'm angry. I mean, how much does it suck not being able to finish the TWILIGHT series?!!! The answer is a lot anyway cya. And did you know that this Review thing has got like 17290 reads?!!!Oh AND like dyou know how many comments there are?!! Its bizzare! SurprisedLaughingTongue out

Posted by EmmaJ on Sat, 11/07/2009 - 23:37
That

That I-hate-Edward-Cullen-disorder thing was me. I wrote that a while back and now I'm not a huge Edward Cullen fan. I'm 100% on team Jacob now. I also <3 Taylor Lautner!

"Taste pit evil doer!" Patrick Star

Posted by Haley on Sat, 11/07/2009 - 23:43
I'm team Jacob

I'm team Jacob too.

<^~*'Savanna/GermanNinjaToast'*~^>

"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."-Starscream

Posted by Savanna/GermanN... on Sun, 11/08/2009 - 11:10
WOOHOO! GO TEAM

WOOHOO! GO TEAM JACOB!

"Taste pit evil doer!" Patrick Star

Posted by Haley on Sun, 11/08/2009 - 16:59
I'm Team Switzerland. I

I'm Team Switzerland. I mean, I think Bella should be with Edward, I love Jacob, I love werewolves, but I don't think Jacob should be with Bella...............He should be with me. And according to me, and my mind (Jacob fanatic over here) he is mine. Lol.

There's something wrong with Esther...

Posted by Nicole on Mon, 11/09/2009 - 16:52
*stars singing in terribly

*stars singing in terribly high notes* Why is everybody married to characters? I am too, but everyone is with Twilight dudes except for me.... WHY?!

<^~*'Savanna/GermanNinjaToast'*~^>

Posted by Savanna/GermanN... on Mon, 11/09/2009 - 17:35
NICOLE --!!!!  Nooooo!

NICOLE --!!!!  Nooooo! JACOB IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a way out Taylor fan too - they made SUCH  a good choice for who to play Jacob. taylor Lautner looks EXACTLY like the Jacob I had imagined in my head while i was reading the series (i read the series before the movie came out ). Kristen looks sorta like Bella, except with the i-don't-smile-much thing. Bella seems to be a cheerful person. Kristen doesn't SHOW that - she's ALWAYS serious in the twilight movie...

Posted by Juillet on Tue, 11/10/2009 - 04:08
OMW (Oh my werewolf) I

OMW (Oh my werewolf) I sooooo agree. Taylor IS Jacob (lol). Kristen needs to loosen up for being Bella. Rob...well he's Rob. In, Twilight, Edward was laughing a lot, but in the movie, he laughed like once and that's it!!! Dude, Melissa (the woman who wrote the script) kinda messed up.

There's something wrong with Esther...

"Don't...get me upset."--Jacob Black, New Moon

Posted by Nicole on Tue, 11/10/2009 - 18:31
TAYLOR LAUTNER IS MINE!

TAYLOR LAUTNER IS MINE! NICOLE CAN HAVE JACOB BUT TAYLOR IS MINE MINE MINE!

"Taste pit evil doer!" Patrick Star

Posted by Haley on Tue, 11/10/2009 - 19:21
Taylor is yours!!!! Jacob is

Taylor is yours!!!! Jacob is mine!!!!!! I thought we settled this!!!!

There's something wrong with Esther...

Posted by nikki11 on Tue, 11/10/2009 - 19:58
Yes we settled this. I was

Yes we settled this. I was telling everyone else *coughtaylorswiftcough* YA HEAR THAT TAYLOR SWIFT! TAYLOR LAUTNER IS MINE! MINE MINE MINE! SO STAY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR AWAY FROM HIM!

"Taste pit evil doer!" Patrick Star

Posted by Haley on Tue, 11/10/2009 - 23:08
LOL! I can't believe the two

LOL! I can't believe the two Taylors are going out! I mean, they're cute for each other and all (and swift happens to be my FAVORITE singer of all tym! oh yeah, and i have the hots for lautner, too) but OMG, they're like polar opposites! I mean, kinda, at least.

Actually, you can't differentiate between Taylor and Jacob. I Mean, yeah, one is a nonexistant character but yeah, Taylor seems to be a lot like Jacob in reality.... of course, I'm with U nicole. JACOB FOREVER!!!!!

Taylor can be his substitute as a real person though.... ;)

(~ Keep your eyes closed and your mind wide open ~ Leslie Burke (Bridge to Terabithia)

Posted by Juillet on Sat, 11/14/2009 - 04:32
Oh, BTW, they're coming

Oh, BTW, they're coming here! to the middle east! in a mall near my house!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm going with my friends.... i'm gunna die after seeing taylor lautner....! (hey, Haley, you're Maron, right? From old KP?)~ Keep your eyes closed and your mind wide open ~ Leslie Burke (Bridge to Terabithia)

Posted by Juillet on Sat, 11/14/2009 - 04:34
No I'm not. "Taste pit evil

No I'm not.

"Taste pit evil doer!" Patrick Star

Posted by Haley on Sun, 11/15/2009 - 23:24
~You're

~You're not?

Ooops...

;)

Keep your eyes closed and your mind wide open ~ Leslie Burke (Bridge to Terabithia)

Posted by Juillet on Sat, 11/21/2009 - 06:35
Its fine. My name is so

Its fine. My name is so common its easy to get confused. 

"Taste pit evil doer!" Patrick Star

Posted by Haley on Sat, 11/21/2009 - 15:19
My best friend is extrememly

My best friend is extrememly distantly related to Taylor. Okay, so here it goes: Taylor is my friend's great aunt's cousin's grandson! I haven't had time to figure out what he is in relation to her, but my friend and him are related by marriage, not blood :(

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:34
"I am Switzerland! I refuse

"I am Switzerland! I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes beween mythical creatures!" -Bella, Eclipse

I'M TEAM ALICE!!!! ALICE IS MY FICTIONAL BFF! WOOHOO!

*If you havn't read Breaking Dawn, don't read anymore! Spoilers ahead!!!*

I was at first like, "What if Bella chooses Jacob and then he imprints and she has nowhere to go?!" But then I remembered that he wouldn't imprint on someone because Renesmee wouldn't exist!  :P

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:38
I read Breaking Dawn, but I

I read Breaking Dawn, but I had to skip a chapter or two! But the rest was AMAZING and I would spoil it for you, but you aren't the only one who reads this and i wouldn't want to ruin it for everyone else! Oh, and I'm sooo happy to be surrounded by actual Twilight fans! Most KPers hate it or don't voice their opinion! And I don't know if I'm talking to anyone even, because this is an older post and for all I kow, every person who commented could've left KP!

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:09
Stephenie Meyer actually is

Stephenie Meyer actually is going to publish it, or at least she said she hopes to. This was in a recnt post on her website, more recent than the one saying it was discontinued. And where did you find it online?! I know she gave it to like 5 trusted people to read, and it got leaked into the internet, but there were different versions and what not. And it definately wasn't edited! She posted the first chapter on her official website, www.stepheniemeyer.com which is what she wanted people to read instead of the leaked ones. At first she was upset and stopped writing it, but now she's working on it once more! Long live Twilight! Oh, and by the way, I'm team Alice  :D

Posted by WolfWriter on Sat, 08/14/2010 - 14:05