//
Movie Review: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Posted February 8th, 2009 by Chelsea

Chelsea's picture
A Book Review by Chels
in a state of happiness, because why would you want to spend your life in pain and sadness?

I don't know...
5

One thing I've got to say: I've never cried so hard in my life. I couldn't stop crying. I really couldn't. I tried to push it out of my mind but they somehow traced back to it. I'm not saying that the movie was bad or anything it's just because it was sad. It was a long, sad movie. I don't think I can bare see it again.

The concept of the Movie, I thought at first, was down-right stupid. Until I saw the movie. It's about a child that ages backwards. It gradually gets younger instead of older. It goes from old man to young, handsome man, child, then baby. Get this...Girl...imgaine this. Your husband being in your arms as a baby and dying before you did. That just is...sad.

I give this movie a soild Five.

I highly recamend that you see it unless you have a soft heart. I don't know why I took the movie so personally but I did.

Wonderful movie.

-Chelsea

Lieutenant Hammer: "Do I look like a complete idiot to you Sergeant?"

Speicalist Willy: *in a whisper* "Don't answer it! It's a trick question."

See more stories by Chels
Wow. . . . I really wanted

Wow. . . . I really wanted to see this movie. Looks really awesome!

***Real Vampires Sparkle!***

"Hide not your talents, they for use were made, what's a sun-dial in the shade?" -Benjamin Franklin

Posted by K8 (Kate, for t... on Sun, 02/08/2009 - 16:59
In my opinion it's a sad

In my opinion it's a sad movie. But that's just me. It's very...creative. Nothing I would ever come up with.

-Chelsea

Specialist Willy: *in a whisper* "Don't answer it, it's a trick question."

Posted by Chelsea on Sun, 02/08/2009 - 18:21
I saw this movie at the Vue

I saw this movie at the Vue cinema on the 8th February 2009 and it was absolutely amazing! It's now on my list of my top 10 favourite movies.  I was on the verge of tears at the end of the movie - I mean, it's just so sad when he dies as a baby in Daisy's arms.  Brad Pitt was amazing in it!  When I got back from the cinema I just couldn't get the plot of the movie out of my head and how spectacular it was!

Posted by Verity on Mon, 02/09/2009 - 15:43
I was just pouring out tears

I was just pouring out tears all on the way home and at home for a good hour or two. It was so sad. But he said a bad word at the end.... Oh well. That was the best movie I've ever seen. It's sorta confusing but once you really think about it...it all makes sense.

-Chelsea

Posted by Chelsea on Mon, 02/09/2009 - 17:20
I've seen this movie and

I've seen this movie and it's absolutely amazing!  I nearly cried when he died as a baby.   My eyes filled with tiny tears when I saw him as like a 12 year old boy at the piano and when he left Daisy and their daughter.  Hope I didn't give too musch away.

Posted by Verity on Sun, 03/01/2009 - 02:59