//
Transformers: The Veiled Threat

Transformers: The Veiled Threat

Posted November 5th, 2009 by dragongirl

dragongirl's picture
A Book Review by Sav

Alan Dean Foster
5

LOVED IT! Alan Dean Foster is one of the greatest sci-fi authors, he is SO lucky. He gets his own fanfics published-HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?! Anyway, the book takes place between the first movie(2007) and Revenge of the Fallen(2009). It did not have Sam Wikwicky, but it did have a lot of characters that were never shown in either movie. Probable because they either died, never shown, or returned to Cybertron(cowards, ugh).
Like the two movies, it did have all of the cussing... but it was still funny, anyway. I nearly cried a few time throughout reading it... laughed my head off during class a lot of times, and had an awkward feeling a whole ton of times.:P I actually highlighted my three favorite parts. My buddy read them and we both yelled AWESOME! at the same time. The front cover had the Fallen's face on it... I would shove the book in my cousin's face and yell, "PRETTY FACE!" She thought it was highly annoying.:D It would be counted as a rated T or PG-13 book because of all the cussing and sexual humor-like the movie and video game.:P Still give it a 5 though...

See more stories by Sav
O.O WOW. THIS REVIEW WAS

O.O WOW. THIS REVIEW WAS CITED BY WIKIPEDIA O.O

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"For everything there is a season; let this be your equinox." ~ Equinox

Posted by WolfWriter on Tue, 05/31/2011 - 17:28
What??!?!?! :D   Spartans

What??!?!?! :D

Spartans never die... <3

Posted by Nachtkatze on Tue, 05/31/2011 - 19:58
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers:_The_Veiled_Threat 

:D Look in the resources! :D

Posted by WolfWriter on Tue, 05/31/2011 - 20:03
That's so freaking awesome!!

That's so freaking awesome!! :D

Spartans never die... <3

Posted by Nachtkatze on Tue, 05/31/2011 - 20:27
Yeah! I looked up KidPub on

Yeah! I looked up KidPub on Wikipedia and that was the only thing that popped up...but I think it's cool that, of all the things online about it, the author chose your writing :D

Posted by WolfWriter on Tue, 05/31/2011 - 20:38