//
The World of Troodainia~Book One: A New Oric

Posted January 15th, 2012 by MaggieMay

MaggieMay's picture
A Book Review by {insert dramatic, lowercase phrase here} (MaggieMay)
in oblivion

Ashley E. Wolf
5

Imagine this: You've recently been turned into an orphan and sent to live with your uncle, Vinny. Your crazy dog, Lion, is the only comfort you have. But you soon discover that your uncle has a secret: He's building a portal that can be used to teleport humans into different worlds. When he shows it to you, you stumble through and find yourself on a whole other planet!!!!

This is what is happening to Amber Jackson. After stumbling upon a country called Troodainia on a planet called Ectroi, she meets friends and foe. After never having friends on Earth, she meets her new best friend, Charlie, who happens to not even be human at all. Instead, he's a whole other creature!!!!

But Charlie learns something about himself that puts him and Amber into great danger. Now the only question is, can Amber and Charlie save themselves from a destined-to-be horrible life? Or will they have to live the dreadful future that's ahead of them?

I would rate this book an instant 5 stars because each chapter was filled with suspense and anticipation, and I NEVER got bored reading this. Ashley's talent to write is definitely portrayed in this novel. I felt real feelings while reading, and the characters, setting, and plot were very well developed. I would absolutely LOVE to be able to write like this, and I believe that this book would be published by any publisher it was sent to. 

See more stories by {insert dramatic, lowercase phrase here} (MaggieMay)
Wow, excellent review! I

Wow, excellent review! I think you covered everything that a professional critique does. :)

WOT forever! Great job, Ash! 

http://leloo221.blogspot.com

Posted by Sherlockian (Leloo) on Sun, 01/15/2012 - 11:07
Really?? Thank you!!!!!

Really?? Thank you!!!!! :)

CLICK HERE TO SPANK THE MONKEY!!! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/games/spankthemonkey How fast can you spank him??

Posted by MaggieMay on Sun, 01/15/2012 - 14:42
Oh...my...word. Thank you.

Oh...my...word.

Thank you. Thank you so, so very much! :'D When I first started writing WOT, I honestly didn't think people would like it. I put off joining KidPub for months because I felt like I wasn't good enough. I still don't think what you read was my best work; that's why I'm reposting it.

But just the thought that someone enjoyed it as much as you did...it makes me feel so incredibly happy!!! ^_^

Would you mind if I put a link to this on the WOT Website?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you...

Posted by TheAshWolf on Sun, 01/15/2012 - 15:55
Your very welcome!!!!!!!!!

Your very welcome!!!!!!!!! Feel free to put a link up on your website.

Posted by MaggieMay on Sun, 01/15/2012 - 16:32