PDA

View Full Version : Sleepover Ideas?

kalenaalexisrose
12-19-2011, 04:41 PM
Alright, so me and my little sis (username: Kaelyn) are having a sleepover party with some of our friends. Any ideas for things to play/do?

P.S. The ages of the kids I invited are 10, 11, 11, and 13. :) (So, I probably can't use ideas for teenage sleepovers or anything... XD)

AlgebraAddict
12-19-2011, 04:44 PM
Well, me and my sister and my bff like to put on shows before bed, like a circus show or a comedy show or an acrobatic show or a cooking show. It's cool! :) Another good idea is to record yourself singing randomly. :p

Jesse
12-19-2011, 04:45 PM

Well, what I do when a freind comes over is I invite them to my room. Sometimes we play a running game, which might be a good idea for your sleepover.... :P Sorry. I'm not much of a help. XD

kalenaalexisrose
12-19-2011, 04:46 PM
Thanks! Maybe I'll try that! :)

cloudwriter
12-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Weeellll, games are always fun to play- board games, or games you guys make up. Maybe go outside and play tag or throw a ball around (like Hot Potato?) Me and my friend also like to put on 'shows' like AA said above- we sing and dance and then 'grade each other.' You can always watch movies and talk to. (:

EmmaR
12-19-2011, 08:42 PM
Make cupcakes.
Paint each others' faces. It's so fun!
Have a pillow fight.
Go caroling (it's really fun, trust me).

kalenaalexisrose
12-19-2011, 09:02 PM
Thanks everyone for the ideas! I'll have to try them with my friends! :) There's Bella (she's 13), Grace (she's 10), Kristyn (she's 11), and Lizzie (no, not the KPer Lizzie! :D ... she's 12).
I am soooo excited!!! :) :D

kgs221
12-19-2011, 09:48 PM
Do a theme like beauty salon and do each others hair and give each other mani pedis and act like professionals. It's fun

Lily09
12-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Here's what I've done at sleepovers before:
Play board games
Watch HP 7(well... some watched, while some fetched clothes for dress-up)
Dress-up
Wrestled a bit (Fun!)
Hide and seek
Do each other's hair (I just petted my friend's hair cuz it was too soft!)
Write songs
Talk about crushes!, friends, enemies... etc.
Listen to music
Scare each other
Do pranks!
Make-up
Run around and act crazy!

That's it :D

lvhamsters
12-20-2011, 12:43 PM
Kareoke!!!!!