PDA

View Full Version : AZ Immigration Law

Lily
07-24-2010, 01:40 AM
Here's what I think about AZ's new law:
:mad:

It is ruining my life. Almost all the kids at school, well, their parents are illegal immigrants. I want to kill Sheriff Joe.

My friend's (I'm gonna call her A so I don't reveal anything about her.) parents are immigrants. Most of her brothers and sisters are immigrants. She has about 20 siblings. She even has a baby sister. Who is cruel enough to kick a poor family into the drug-war country of Mexico?

Every time I see the words Arizona's new law, I am angry. I wish to kill something right now. Why? Why is He so cruel?

I am normally not religious, but I feel like blaming it on someone.

RosiePie07
07-24-2010, 02:06 AM
Don't even get me started on that stupid, horrible, terrible, ridiculous, malicous, bellicose, and fatuous law. I'm boycotting Arizonia. I think I've said enough.

Lily
07-24-2010, 02:52 AM
Does anyone have anything I can kill? :mad: I'm serious.

RosiePie07
07-24-2010, 03:31 AM
Write a character and then kill it off. ;)

SilverRipple
07-24-2010, 09:52 AM
That sucks....oh and...yeah, I wasn't a fan of AZ before, but now I HATE IT! Oh, and yes, write about a character and kill them. =] Fun stuff.

Lily
07-24-2010, 10:36 AM
Good point...

There was once a person. She died. The End.

You like my story? :p

Jack
07-24-2010, 10:50 AM
I think the law is good,somebody else could be alive instead of dead because of that law.

Lily
07-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Jack, please do not make me mad again. Do you think it's alright to kick a whole poor family (with a baby!) into the drug-war country of Mexico? Do you think it's fair?

ivory
07-24-2010, 11:14 AM
Well before I share my opinion I'll ask you this, is your friend's family struggling with money and can't buy things like food or clothing?

Lily
07-24-2010, 11:20 AM
Not really, I wouldn't truly call them poor, but all her siblings! And her cousins! They all live together. If someone were to turn them in, then, well, I don't want to even think about that!

ivory
07-24-2010, 01:10 PM
Well I truthfully think if they illegally came over then the police do have the right to take them back to Mexico. I do hope your friend can stay in Arizona but her parents would have to have the right papers to show they are citizens of America.

Lily
07-24-2010, 01:22 PM
But their not legal! Okay, there not! But it's still not fair! And if you think about it, America needs illegals to do all the jobs that Americans don't want to do.

wildwolf
07-24-2010, 10:50 PM
I hate this law! It's racist and unconstitutional! I want to rip the governor of Arizona's head off his/her body!

GabiDi
07-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Oh! That's awful. I can't do this...

Lily
07-25-2010, 02:51 AM
So everyone realize how wonderful the new law is? :rolleyes::mad::mad::mad:

Jack
07-25-2010, 10:57 AM
I still think the law is good,and that it is not racist and it is not unconstitutional.

lily name what kind of jobs that Americans won't do.

Lily
07-25-2010, 11:26 AM
Sure.

Do you want to pick up the trash? Most American's don't. So most are MEXICANS. My trash people are MEXICANS. My friend's trash people are MEXICANS! It seems like everyone I know has at least two MEXICAN trash people.

Jobs like that. Maids for hotels. In the last hotel I went to most of them where Mexican Maids.

The low-paying hared jobs are what they're willing to do because it's better the Mexico.

And have you ever heard of the drug wars in Mexico? And the people who have nothing to do with it come across seeking a better life. But, the ones with drugs should be sent back. I agree with that.

Rachel
07-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Yeah, but the problem is rooting out the druggies from the non-druggies. It's not possible. It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Who wants to do that? No one.
I'm not saying this law is good or bad. It could be either.

Shayok
07-27-2010, 07:54 PM
The law isn't exactly exemplary (no where near it) but I wouldn't say it's unconstitutional. We have enough immigrants in the states that we're running out of jobs for them to do now, so the job issue doesn't really count. They are illegal, after all, what's the American government to do? Give 'em a cookie and say 'oh I feel so bad for you, please stay in our country and mooch off the taxes that we have to pay?' It's unfair for many, but kindness and the individual doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with law and the country as a whole.

Rachel
07-27-2010, 08:00 PM

Wildwolf, why do you think the law is unconstitutional anyway?

Jack
07-28-2010, 10:38 AM
Sure.

I have seen Americans doing those jobs lots, in fact I have never seen any Mexicans doing those jobs,and you should watch dirty jobs most of the people on that show are Americans

RosiePie07
07-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Hey. This is ello.rach. I can't log on for some reason, so I'm using Rosie's.
I have to agree with Shayok. I'm not sure exactly my views on this law, as it seems like not all the facts are being revealed to me. Anyone wish to give me both sides of the story? And what EXACTLY is the law?

wildwolf
07-29-2010, 08:59 PM

Actually, Shayok, it's unconstitutional because they are targeting Hispanic looking people, which is racist. They wouldn't question a Caucasian because there aren't very many of them in Mexico and South America. I'm sorry if I sound annoying.

Shayok
07-30-2010, 12:28 AM

Well the law basically is that they can profile Hispanic-looking people (as wildwolf said) and check their background and everything to see if they're illegal or not. The part everyone's calling racist is that it's only Hispanics, no one else.

ello.rach
07-30-2010, 02:04 AM
So they can pretty much stop anyone on the street and check their info?
That's not really fair.....................Poor people. :(

wildwolf
07-30-2010, 08:39 PM
Yup. I want to slap the governor of AZ.

SilverRipple
07-30-2010, 10:16 PM

*You've got to log off on the main site AND WB before you can switch accounts.*

RosiePie07
07-31-2010, 12:09 AM
*We did that, hun, but it simply hates us. ;)*

I hate this law.

Nuff said.

Lily
08-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Okay. After about two weeks I've calmed down. Take deep breaths... Oh and Jack, I do watch dirty jobs.

Paragraph
09-14-2010, 08:20 PM
The law is awful. End of story.

HappyWithADashOfBlue
09-14-2010, 09:22 PM
*Wow, I didn't know too much 'bout the AZ law. That is horrible :( :( :( :( *

Lily
09-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Yay! People agree with me! Amazing! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Anyway, this law SUCKS!!! I want to leave Arizona right this second.

GabiDi
09-23-2010, 06:50 PM
I don't know why I'm back, this thread is sooooooo sad. And I'm listening to Nobody's Home by Avril, so it's even worse...:(:(:(:(

Lily
09-24-2010, 11:23 AM
It is sad to hear the cruel governor to do this. It's a racist law, and it goes against our Declaration of Independence. If all men are really created equal than weather they are Mexican or American they should be treated the same!

Jack
09-24-2010, 06:06 PM
the law is great! I see nothing wrong with it, it is not racist, and it is not against the Declaration of Independence,you really get on my nerves saying things like this, most of the Mexicans that come over are taking drugs to the US,and if they are not then why don't they come back legally!.

Jean
09-24-2010, 06:11 PM
There really is no winning, however sick and cruel it is, its already done. You can't do much about it.

Lily
09-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Okay, Jack, I will not argue with you. I am allowed to speak my opinion, as are you. I don't really want to ruin our friendship. So I think, to stop a fight on KP, we should get Perry to close this thread. We've all made our points.

Jack
09-24-2010, 09:57 PM
I agree though I don't think perry will delete the thread, lets just not post on it any more

Paragraph
10-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Yup. I want to slap the governor of AZ.

Slap the governor? Why Stop There. Wait there, let me get my flamethrower.

GabiDi
10-06-2010, 05:35 PM
I'll borrow my brother's slingshots.

Jack
10-08-2010, 10:17 PM
I'll get my sling shot,pellet gun and cross bow and protect the governor.

GabiDi
10-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Hmmm......it's just like, what if you prevented Japanese people from entering america because of Pearl Harbor? It's predijuced!

Jean
10-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Well you have to understand, Mexico is very dangerous right now, they have a lot of problems, in the safest towns, theres kidnappings every 1-2 days. They are trying to protect us with the law. It is horrible, but we can't change it.

GabiDi
10-09-2010, 07:08 PM
Yes, I know how dangerous Mexico is. We used to go there every year, but now we don't anymore. But don't you think that by letting them into our country, we're helping them?

Lily
11-06-2010, 12:31 AM
Umm.. Hello? Didn't we just agree to not post on this thread anymore? Can everyone just stop?

Jean
11-06-2010, 02:48 PM
You agreed not to, we didn't. We haven't gotten in any fights.

GabiDi
11-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Actually, we HAD stopped...

Jean
11-06-2010, 05:19 PM
I know, but I mean, I still want to post on here, but I probably won't.

GabiDi
11-06-2010, 05:20 PM
Yeah, it's not worth any fights. :( Even though I hate the law...:mad: O_e

Jean
11-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Yeah, sorry, I kinda got defensive or whatever earlier, I won't post on here any more.

GabiDi
11-06-2010, 08:02 PM
Okay, neither will I. Starting right: NOW!! :D:D:D:D

wildwolf
11-11-2010, 09:22 PM

Racist much?

Lily
12-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Shut up! Everyone. Stop. POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: I'm going to ask Perry to close the thread.

rebecca
05-03-2011, 12:57 PM
I have no idea about most American issues...but I do know about MediCare (spelling?). My dad is training to be a social worker so he learnt about it. It's unfair for people who don't have much money to not recieve a good standard of treatment.

Barack Obama is trying to change it and guess what? People are voting against it because they don't want to pay higher taxes for someone else to have decent care. Isn't that so selfish, or am I an idiot who knows nothing about anything...? Considering I had to take an entrance exam to get into the school I go to, and passed, which would you say? I may not even be a teenager, but I discuss these things with my dad.