PDA

View Full Version : 1001 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Wal-Mart

wildwolf
12-22-2010, 05:17 PM
It works like this:

Bob: *lists __ number of ways to get kicked out of walmart*
Susy: *see above*
Tommy: *see Bob*
Bob: *see first Bob*
And so on. You can post as many as you want, as often as you want.
Rules:
Nothing violent, sexual, etc. Let's keep this clean.
No swearing!

I'll start:
Fish random items out of people's carts with a fishing rod.
Put a bra in a man's cart.

lvhamsters
12-22-2010, 05:22 PM
When in the checkout line repeat everything the checkoutperson sais. When she says the price of the money say, okay, hand over the doe...

PorcupineGal
12-24-2010, 07:04 PM
Scream "FIRE! EVERYBODY OUT! OUT, I SAY!".

PorcupineGal
12-24-2010, 07:06 PM
Convince Voldemort to host his next Death Eaters meeting there :) Bonus points if Harry Potter is there, too :D

wildwolf
12-24-2010, 07:09 PM
Set up a tent in the middle of the store. Tell people they can't come unless they bring donuts.

AgencyMagic
12-24-2010, 07:12 PM
re arrange things (put bras in a mans underweart section, a toy truck in a food section etc.) and sign everything with your name (so their is not an inch of any oproduct you have moved without a letter. best if in fluoro)

have a converstaion with a doll and start tackling it when it says something mean, and getting in peoples way.

i'm boooored

Jean
12-24-2010, 08:08 PM
Order your favorite meal from a fast food place, scream at them how this is the worst restaurant ever, after they tell you thats its a grocery store, not a fast food place.

Lily
12-24-2010, 09:14 PM
Block the entrance of the store so nobody can come in unless they give you money! :p

PorcupineGal
12-25-2010, 02:44 PM
Obnoxiously sing "Baby, baby, baby OOHHHHH, Baby baby baby OOOHHHHH" into the Cashier's ear.

cloudwriter
03-04-2011, 05:27 PM
Sing Bacon Bacon Bacon TOAST (Baby parody) to anyone who will listen. :D
(Kinda like the last one posted..............)

Izelle
03-04-2011, 06:53 PM
Change the price tags on all the clothes in the clothes section. For instance, change 10.00 to 100.00!

Jean
03-05-2011, 03:55 PM
Wear make up like a five year old, and get on the intercom and sing terribly, and ask the store if they'd like a make over.

HaleyJ
03-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Buy, a candybar, then take it back, And do the same thing multypul times

Izelle
03-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Good one!

Ask every cashier if you can have a quarter for the arcade and/or baby rides.

HaleyJ
03-05-2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks!:):):):)

L.S.Trendom
03-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Go in without shoes. Repeatedly. :D Claim to have an allergy to it.

I really want to do that. EVERY SINGLE TIME. Ow. :p

Caligirl100
03-06-2011, 08:19 AM
Sing "LALALALALALLALA" obnoxiosly loudly while running around the store!

Walk over to a random person's cart, pick out a completely random thing, say 'Can I see this?' if they say yes, knock over their cart. If they say 'no' knock over their cart.

Go over to the intercom and say a completely random thing. Walk away, and ten minutes later, do it again. x100

Hope you liked them! :)

Izelle
03-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Awesomeness!!!

Rollerskate around, knocking everybody down in your path!

Jean
03-06-2011, 11:09 PM
Dress up in a Halloween costume, and yell Trick or Treat in everyones face.

lvhamsters
03-06-2011, 11:50 PM
Go on the intercom and say in a serious tone "Wal-mart is up in flames! Stop drop and roll!!!!

HaleyJ
04-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Smash something into someone's cart (something that can break) then go to a wal-mart worker

Kiwara
04-21-2011, 10:06 PM
Walk around calmly throughout the store, but scream loudly, flail your arms(that's important), and run in the opposite direction whenever you see an employee. Make sure you knock people over when you run.

Oh another one. Chase people down with a shopping cart while laughing madly.

HaleyJ
04-21-2011, 10:31 PM
hahahhahahahhahhahhahah THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GabiDi
04-21-2011, 10:36 PM

The shopping cart's the pinnacle of epicness. :D

Kiwara
04-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Haha, thanks. Here's another idea.

Buy a walkie talkie, and then play mission impossible music and stalk the store manager. If the store manager is lame and doesn't leave their office, stalk one of the employees that walks around a lot.

L.S.Trendom
04-21-2011, 10:50 PM
You know those tiny vehicles in the bike aisle? Take one. Run over the employees with it. While shouting, "I TOLD YOU I WOULD BE BACK!!!!"

GabiDi
04-21-2011, 11:04 PM
...I'm SO gonna do that...

rachelkirsten
04-21-2011, 11:45 PM
1. Pull a shopping cart up to a central area of wal-mart, stand up on it, and start singing super high pitched opera, "I HATE WALLY-WORLD! I HATE THIS PLACE! I HATE WALLY-WORLD!"

2. Sneak up behind a customer, giggle, then yell in their ear. If they scream, then scream back. If they yell to an employee, yell to the employee too. If they look at you puzzled, then walk away, sneak behind them, and yell in their ear again.

3. Hop on top of some fruit, and start picking up fruit and sticking them on your head. They will fall off of course, but just keep doing it.

4. Do the crab walk all over the store. When people look at you funny, glare at them, and continue.

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

L.S.Trendom
04-21-2011, 11:49 PM
A way that apparently does NOT get you kicked out:

Repeatedly call products stupid and criticize Walmart, face palm at many things, and gape at some stuff from the sheer stupidity of it. And call some of the stuff disgusting. :D

Yeah, I think an employee was by me while I did some of that stuff. :D

rachelkirsten
04-21-2011, 11:54 PM
That's hilarious, L.S.T.!!! Haha!! Ya know? I should seriously do this stuff. It would be hilarious.

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

L.S.Trendom
04-21-2011, 11:56 PM
I do that a lot in Walmart. :D

GabiDi
04-22-2011, 12:03 AM
XD Actually, I do that too... :p

EmmaR
04-22-2011, 01:33 AM
I think that's illegal... O_o

HaleyJ
04-22-2011, 12:22 PM
I can understand why it would be illigal....

GabiDi
04-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I think it would. :p

L.S.Trendom
04-22-2011, 09:09 PM
Take apart the watches. :D (I'm trying to take one apart now…)

GabiDi
04-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Ooh! Epic! :D

StellaNightshade
04-22-2011, 09:17 PM
Run around wearing a Target shirt shouting about how Target has beeter deals, and how the "Unbeatable prices" are really bad and you could sell the object cheaper.

lvhamsters
04-22-2011, 09:28 PM
Try on all the nail polis for hours until all the bottles are empty. :)

GabiDi
04-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Transfer all the betas to the tanks, and scream at the pet attendant. (I want to do this.)

L.S.Trendom
04-22-2011, 09:35 PM
Take a bottle of perfume, walk to a highly populated aisle, and spray yourself in the face area with it. Then fall to the ground choking.:D

StellaNightshade
04-22-2011, 09:42 PM
Look at people and find one who looks exceptionally unintelligent and run up to them saying "DONT TOUCH THAT (Insert whatever it is they just picked up)!!!" See of they react, and if they do laugh crazily fall on the floor and say through your laughing: "It was recalled because if you touch it you go insane!!!! And I touched it!!!!!"

GabiDi
04-22-2011, 09:44 PM
XD

That would be epic. :D

earthshiphelen
04-22-2011, 10:01 PM
Get a tube of lipstick and wait for any men to pass and smear it on them!!! :D

rachelkirsten
04-22-2011, 10:14 PM
Run around Wal-mart flapping your arms, occasionally making motor sounds, and say, "EXCUSE ME!! AIRPLANE COMING THROUGH!!"

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

rachelkirsten
04-26-2011, 02:13 PM
I have another one. :D

Go to the place where they keep "Craft Macaroni and Cheese", open a box, and pour some of the dry noodles in your mouth. Spit them out, then yell loudly, "Such false advertising! Craft Macaroni is supposed to be "the cheesiest" macaroni ever!! It doesn't even have ANY cheese!"

In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

camikat
07-01-2011, 07:14 PM
hitch a ride on the costumer's carts.

lvhamsters
07-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Sit on the belt that carries your groceries to the register after sticking a price tag to yourself and check yourself out while riding on it :p

Leia
07-01-2011, 09:11 PM
Pretend to be Cleverbot.

kgs221
07-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Go into the employees only section and announce loudly that you are Mr. Blubber the manager

AgencyMagic
07-01-2011, 09:38 PM
INVADER ZIM REFERENCE

Go to the place where they sell mexican food and go up to everybodies face and say "OBEY THE TACO MAN! TACOS!" "MY TAQUITOS! MY TAQUITOS! TAQUITOES!" . . . "Are there any waffles in here?"

Go up to the voice over thingy . . . and say "OBEY THE FIST! EVERYBODY, STOP FILLING YOUR FILTHY HEAD WITH LIIEES! YOU LIE, I TELL YOU! LIE!! YOU WILL SOMETIME GET YOUR DESTRUCTION OF DOOM!" then in a squeaky voice sing the doom song. (if you don't know what the doom song is, here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqcn_TPu4qQ)! YOUTUBE video!)
That's all i got. i just watched the show and i'm a little bit insane . . . well a bit more insane!

L.S.Trendom
10-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Grab a lot of bananas, then take off the peels and smash the bananas into the face of any Justin Bieber posters. Rip off the Chuck Norris posters, and wear them as battle armor. Throw the banana peels near the JB posters, at the end of an aisle or near it. Then, grab water/dart guns or other toy weapons, tell everyone there's a war going on, and run to the posters. Jump over the the banana peels, and laugh, watch, and shoot as every trips over them. Or something. I just want to revive this. XP

Catty
04-29-2012, 09:09 PM
invader Zim Reference

Go To The Place Where They Sell Mexican Food And Go Up To Everybodies Face And Say "obey The Taco Man! Tacos!" "my Taquitos! My Taquitos! Taquitoes!" . . . "are There Any Waffles In Here?"

Go Up To The Voice Over Thingy . . . And Say "obey The Fist! Everybody, Stop Filling Your Filthy Head With Liiees! You Lie, I Tell You! Lie!! You Will Sometime Get Your Destruction Of Doom!" Then In A Squeaky Voice Sing The Doom Song. (if You Don't Know What The Doom Song Is, here It Is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqcn_tpu4qq)! Youtube Video!)
That's All I Got. I Just Watched The Show And I'm A Little Bit Insane . . . Well A Bit More Insane!

Omg Luv Dat Show Xd

nngo
04-29-2012, 09:12 PM
Hug a cashier, and when they look at you weirdly, scream, "F.T.W.W.W!" and pop your bubblegum in their face. And after that, roll outside the store in a huff.

lvhamsters
04-29-2012, 11:11 PM
Bring an electric guitar, microphone, and an amp, plug it into the nearest wall socket, turn the volume all the way up . . . and . . . screech justin bieber. You know what happens next :D

Cherrybomb
04-30-2012, 12:20 AM
I think it would be fun to:
Go in the cat aisle thingy place, hide behind the cat beds/large scratching posts, and when anyone comes close, meow at them XD

MaryElizabeth
06-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Take a nap on one of the display beds.

AlgebraAddict
06-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Find a teenage girl and a teenage guy somewhere in the same aisle and smash them together screaming "KISS!!!! KIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!"

cheezemziez
06-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Find two random adults, a man and a woman, and push them together screaming 'KISS!'

Cherrybomb
06-05-2012, 04:59 PM
"Accidentally" topple all the cans.

CosmoCat
06-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Draw really big smilely faces on the first page of every notebook.

On folders or notebooks with faces, draw a monacle and a mustache on all of them.

cheezemziez
06-05-2012, 06:19 PM
Start eating pieces of every single chocolate bar, before tossing it away and proclaiming 'not good enough'!

Cherrybomb
06-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Load your shopping cart with items, them start checking out. After a looooong time, near the end of the check out, exclaim, "OOH! I forgot something! Be right back!" And you speed back with another huge cart full of random goodies. XD

nngo
06-05-2012, 07:48 PM
One of the greatest ways to get kicked outta Wal-Mart is to bring a gun in there and start shooting.

cheezemziez
06-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Buy a bunch of expensive stuff, and when they ask for your credit card, proudly present your Legoland driving card.

CosmoCat
06-06-2012, 02:52 PM
(LOUDLY) make an imaginary call and have an imaginary conversation with your imaginary friends on each of the display phones.

Cherrybomb
06-06-2012, 05:21 PM

But its cliche!! D:

XD

nngo
06-06-2012, 07:46 PM
But its cliche!! D:

XD

Ah, it still works.

But if you claim it's too cliche..

Bring a watergun in and spray it at random peoples' pants while riding on a shopping cart and spinning around and falling over and blaming it on other people.

Or you could also shred paper and trash it through the entire store.

TheMoonWakedWolf
06-06-2012, 08:37 PM
Climb up on top of one of the shelves, get out a megaphone, scream, "REEEEEED ROBIN!" and see who responds with "YUMMMM."

Leia
06-06-2012, 09:22 PM

I've always wanted to do that.

CosmoCat
06-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Too funny! I want to do that SO BADLY! (Without getting arrested, of course) :D

cheezemziez
06-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Snatch the megaphone away from the announcing person and croak into it: 'Red Rum... Red Rum...'(like from The Shining) and see who responds with 'Murder!'

otaku
06-18-2012, 02:51 PM
This idea comes form my sister. *hands mike to sister* : Mix pink sparkles, colorful paper from a paper shredder, and shred newspaper and post it notes together. Then have an asssistant push you around the store in a shopping cart with a megaphone and a day planner, throwing the mix of paper and sparkles you made while screaming in the microphone: "the world's going to end! evacuate!" Then check the planner and say: "Oh, no, wait, that's not until Saturday." Do all of this while wearing a Darth Vader mask and a tutu.:D:D:D

MBelle
06-20-2012, 11:25 AM
Set fire to the tutu section, while wearing a firemen's outfit.

cheezemziez
06-24-2012, 08:19 AM
Go to the dress-up clothes area, and take a costume off the rack which is for younger children of the opposite gender, then go to the customer services desk and complain that it doesn't fit. When they tell you that you are too old for dressing up, start screaming 'THAT'S MEAN! I'M GOING TO TELL MUMMY ON YOU!'

TheMoonWakedWolf
06-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Creep up on an innocent shopper, go right up to their ear, and whisper, "Don't...blink..." Begin poking that shopper, saying louder and faster, "Don't blink...don't blink..." Grab their arm and begin shaking them lightly, saying even louder and even faster, "Don't blink, don't blink, don't blink!" Grab both their shoulders and begin shaking them harder, saying even louder and even faster, "DON'T BLINK! DON'T BLINK!" Shake them violently, saying EVEN louder and EVEN faster, "DON'T BLINK FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T BLINK DON'T BLINK DON'T BLINK!" Shake them as violently as you can, your nose practically touching theirs, screaming, "FOR—THE—DEAR—LOVE—OF—GOD—DO—NOT—BLINK—OR—WE—ARE—AL L—GOING—DO—DIE—SO—DO—NOT—FREAKING—BLINK!!" Then just stop for a moment and stare at them until they blink, when you stalk away and mutter, "You have disappointed me yet again, Grasshopper."

cheezemziez
06-24-2012, 01:38 PM
Climb up the shelves to sit at the top, and jump down on someone when they walk past and scream 'NINJA ATTACK!'.

Shut someone into one of the freezers and when you let them out, say 'Ice-man!'

Catty
09-24-2012, 09:51 PM
Grab a batman costume and a bike. Put on the costume then bike out singing the batman theme song.

soph-soph27
09-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Mmmhmmm. These get weird. You know, just steal somebody's shopping cart when their back is turned and dump everything out, before running out of the store with two pieces of merchandise.