The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Most Posts by Feb. 25th Wins! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2285)

De-Ecrivian 02-22-2012 01:36 AM

Monkey: ....That's propaganda....

shadowtide 02-22-2012 01:38 AM

Or is it... You Monkeys have a lot going on that you'd rather the humans didn't know about, don't you.

De-Ecrivian 02-22-2012 01:45 AM

Monkey: Alright boys, we gotta put this one in a butterfly closet too, it just don't do to have someone spewing that kinda stuff loose on th- *attacks monkey with fudesicle* *epic battle ensues* *monkeys defeated and put in closet* *I lie on floor, horribly wounded by asparagus*

Hehehe, just disregard all the junk the monkey said, he's a funny guy that one.

shadowtide 02-22-2012 01:48 AM

*gasp* The Asparagus of the Underworld!! They're evil! Are you dead? *realizes that you just talked* Wait, are you UNDEAD?? :O

De-Ecrivian 02-22-2012 01:52 AM

Well, between undead and unalive, I'm in the vicinity of an elephant on a unicycle, but that's just what the asparagus is telling me, and we all know how honest those guys are...

shadowtide 02-22-2012 01:57 AM

Oh, that makes sense. *nods*
If you're between undead and unalive, does alive come in anywhere?

De-Ecrivian 02-22-2012 02:05 AM

I'm not sure. What do you think, asparagus?
Asparagus: Die vegatarian freak!
Right then, I'm alive on only three levels at this point. You're such a smart vegatable.
Asparagus: DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack 02-22-2012 09:58 AM

.................................

Jack 02-22-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by De-Ecrivian (Post 254316)
I'm not sure. What do you think, asparagus?
Asparagus: Die vegatarian freak!
Right then, I'm alive on only three levels at this point. You're such a smart vegatable.
Asparagus: DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! :D

Jack 02-22-2012 10:00 AM

..................................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by De-Ecrivian (Post 254254)
Aw don't be jealous LST, the dots are basically good underneath their merciless slaughtering of childrens' hopes and dreams 8)

Lol! :D

Jack 02-22-2012 10:02 AM

.......................................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:04 AM

................................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:08 AM

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jack 02-22-2012 10:11 AM

..........................................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:12 AM

................................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:12 AM

...............................................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:13 AM

......................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:14 AM

........................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:17 AM

...................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:19 AM

.....................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:22 AM

.........................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:24 AM

........................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:28 AM

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Jack 02-22-2012 10:32 AM

............................................

Jack 02-22-2012 10:32 AM

...........................

dragongirl 02-22-2012 01:11 PM

One of the oldest members on here I don't have the most posts... So sad...

dragongirl 02-22-2012 01:14 PM

Lying beside you here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mine
Softly you whisper, you're so sincere
How could our love be so blind?

We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are by my side

So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me, open arms


Yeah, even I sometimes listen to sappy music. It's a classic though. :3

I <3 Journey

dragongirl 02-22-2012 01:18 PM

A long slow drive down an old dirt road
You've got your hand out the window listenin' to the radio
That's where I wanna be
On an old park bench in the middle of December
Cold hard rain fallin' can't find no cover
That would be alright with me

Hard days, good times, blue skies, dark nights
Baby I want you to take me wherever you're going to
And baby say that you'll save me a seat next to you



No more Journey, now sappy country Bon Jovi. :P

chelseki3 02-22-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragongirl (Post 254359)
Lying beside you here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mine
Softly you whisper, you're so sincere
How could our love be so blind?

We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are by my side

So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me, open arms


Yeah, even I sometimes listen to sappy music. It's a classic though. :3

I <3 Journey

Nice song!!!! :P

Jack 02-22-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragongirl (Post 254358)
One of the oldest members on here I don't have the most posts... So sad...

I'm older then you! And I'm winning :D

chelseki3 02-22-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack (Post 254366)
I'm older then you! And I'm winning :D

What do you mean older than her? If you mean my being older than her on Kidpub then you're wrong because she came here on April...and you came on Kidpub in October... :p

dragongirl 02-22-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 254381)
What do you mean older than her? If you mean my being older than her on Kidpub then you're wrong because she came here on April...and you came on Kidpub in October... :p

Older as in being a member on KP. I'm older than a lot of members in KP age, except Jack as you can see. In actual age I think I'm older than a lot too...
Jack joined in October 2008 and I joined April 2009, so he's a couple months older.

chelseki3 02-22-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragongirl (Post 254382)
Older as in being a member on KP. I'm older than a lot of members in KP age, except Jack as you can see. In normal age I think I'm older than a lot too...
Jack joined in October 2008 and I joined April 2009, so he's a couple months older.

Oh right. He joined in 2008 shame...I never looked properly. :D Are you online or offline or invisible??! Because how do you go invisible? On WB, I mean. :p

chelseki3 02-22-2012 02:41 PM

Hello people. I am as bored as ever. How are you today? Just to let yah know, I'm writing a story right now...about gypsies and it's gonna be random and freaking crazy so im sorry.

dragongirl 02-22-2012 02:49 PM

I'm writing a story about rockstars, runaway teenagers, and serial killers. All in one, and it takes place during the mid '80s.

chelseki3 02-22-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragongirl (Post 254389)
I'm writing a story about rockstars, runaway teenagers, and serial killers. All in one, and it takes place during the mid '80s.

Sounds cool! :p

PS: I am NOT kidding.

Jack 02-22-2012 05:52 PM

..............................

Jack 02-22-2012 05:53 PM

Keegan has stopped posting

Lily09 02-22-2012 09:10 PM

Someone told me that Emma is off for now because she needs 'help'? Is she okay? What happened? And whoever who knows, most likely LST, I understand if you wouldn't want to tell me. I'm just really concerned.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.