Quantcast The Lime (Newspaper) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 12-31-2008, 07:36 AM

Talking The Lime (Newspaper)

Welcome to the lime. Here is todays news:

Baby Jesus!
A Peruvian woman named Virgen Maria (Virgin Mary in English) Has given birth to her son, named Jesus, on Christmas. Her husband, a carpenter, is very pleased. She was not due to give birth yet, but went into early labor. She underwent a Caesarean operation, and Jesus was born. Her husband, though he shares the sane profession as him, is not called Joseph. His name is Adolfo Jorge Huaman. Baby Jesus was born on 25 December at the National Perinatal Institute in Lima and weighed 3.32kg.
By Benjamin

Rate the doctor!
Patients in England will be able to comment on their GP’s performance on an NHS website, under government plans. They hope the website will raise standards through competition. Laurence Buckman, BMA commented “I think this has everything to do with consumerism and it has not been thought through well “. The scheme will follow the introduction of comments about hospitals on NHS Choices last April. A Department of Health spokesman said it was hoped patients would be able to submit details about doctors’ surgeries “by the end of this summer”. Ben Bradshaw (Depicted below) wants the website to spark an Amazon style revolution. He says “This will drive improvement. Services will not want their local communities to read negative feedback.”
By Benjamin

Robber Rumbled!!
Chicago police have arrested a man who allegedly robbed a bank using a threatening note written on the back of his own pay cheque. Police say Thomas Infante gave a staff member a note saying, "Be Quick...Give your cash or I'll shoot".
He got $400 (£270), but left behind half of his note as he fled.
Detectives found the rest of the slip - complete with his name and home address - outside the bank's front doors.
By Benjamin

Thank you. Please comment if you would like to write articles for us, or if you think I should take this big time and turn it into a series on kidpub (all the stories on here are true)
Old 12-31-2008, 09:39 PM

Shocking news is just in. Less than 3 hours into the new year, 20,000 people have died. Its on of those numbers thats just too big to think about. (And the lime is the only kidpub newspaper with a comment on so there!! :P)
Old 03-22-2012, 01:00 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Moogle

Haha wow! That Jesus one is ccrraazzzyyy!!

What's the point in all this screaming?
No one's listening anyway
I'm published! http://bookstore.kidpub.com/product_.../wings-of-gold
Old 03-25-2012, 04:43 AM

Location: In my imagination, a world more insane than the Joker.

Don't think the National Health Service is bad, people are just being moronic these days - progress, no, it's all going stupid, because the conservatives don't give a damn.

Tags
cool, i love limes, lime, news, stoopid, work, yay