Quantcast The Lime (Newspaper) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #1  
Old 12-31-2008, 07:36 AM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Talking The Lime (Newspaper)

Welcome to the lime. Here is todays news:

Baby Jesus!
A Peruvian woman named Virgen Maria (Virgin Mary in English) Has given birth to her son, named Jesus, on Christmas. Her husband, a carpenter, is very pleased. She was not due to give birth yet, but went into early labor. She underwent a Caesarean operation, and Jesus was born. Her husband, though he shares the sane profession as him, is not called Joseph. His name is Adolfo Jorge Huaman. Baby Jesus was born on 25 December at the National Perinatal Institute in Lima and weighed 3.32kg.
By Benjamin

Rate the doctor!
Patients in England will be able to comment on their GP’s performance on an NHS website, under government plans. They hope the website will raise standards through competition. Laurence Buckman, BMA commented “I think this has everything to do with consumerism and it has not been thought through well “. The scheme will follow the introduction of comments about hospitals on NHS Choices last April. A Department of Health spokesman said it was hoped patients would be able to submit details about doctors’ surgeries “by the end of this summer”. Ben Bradshaw (Depicted below) wants the website to spark an Amazon style revolution. He says “This will drive improvement. Services will not want their local communities to read negative feedback.”
By Benjamin

Robber Rumbled!!
Chicago police have arrested a man who allegedly robbed a bank using a threatening note written on the back of his own pay cheque. Police say Thomas Infante gave a staff member a note saying, "Be Quick...Give your cash or I'll shoot".
He got $400 (£270), but left behind half of his note as he fled.
Detectives found the rest of the slip - complete with his name and home address - outside the bank's front doors.
By Benjamin

Thank you. Please comment if you would like to write articles for us, or if you think I should take this big time and turn it into a series on kidpub (all the stories on here are true)
__________________
wonderfully really-hot-amazingly-beautiful-super-ultra-tasty Ben just posted! *hugs* for you.
I see the world with a song, a grin and a dance that you can't do without laughing.
Poetry is like music... with less notes and more words. "The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." I am the Bear of Hugs!!!!! *hugs*
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-31-2008, 09:39 PM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Default

Shocking news is just in. Less than 3 hours into the new year, 20,000 people have died. Its on of those numbers thats just too big to think about. (And the lime is the only kidpub newspaper with a comment on so there!! :P)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Moogle Moogle is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In a place where you are not
Posts: 2,907
Send a message via Skype™ to Moogle
Default

Haha wow! That Jesus one is ccrraazzzyyy!!
__________________
And I wonder where these dreams go
When the world gets in your way

What's the point in all this screaming?
No one's listening anyway
I'm published! http://bookstore.kidpub.com/product_.../wings-of-gold
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-25-2012, 04:43 AM
rebecca rebecca is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In my imagination, a world more insane than the Joker.
Posts: 6,359
Default

Don't think the National Health Service is bad, people are just being moronic these days - progress, no, it's all going stupid, because the conservatives don't give a damn.
__________________
“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” - Joseph Heller, Catch-22
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cool, i love limes, lime, news, stoopid, work, yay

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.