Quantcast The Worst Dream (Or Nightmare) You've Ever Had? - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2012, 01:35 PM

Location: In my imagination, a world more insane than the Joker.

Last night I got bitten by a black mamba in my dream. I told myself it was a dream and carried on with the weirdness. When I got bitten I was in a market, but later I went to my school's roof and broke into a secret room.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:43 PM

This dream wan't exactly that scary, but it's probably the most vivid dream I've ever had, so I'll write about it anyway!
Right, so, I guess me and my family had gone on vacation with a bunch of other people to this weird log cabin town in the mountains. The first night we were there, my dream self went to sleep and had a dream. (Inception?) In the dream, I was in a huge lava filled cave. There were floating islands and huge rock formations, all made out of this coarse, red rock. I wondered around for a while, until suddenly something started attacking me. I was fighting it, but the weird thing was, I'm not completely sure what it looked like. I can only describe it as a shadow or something. More of them start attacking me, and I start running. Finally, they overwhelm me and I lose consiousness.
I wake up (my dream self's dream self that is.) to find myself lying in the snow. When I sit up, I see that I'm in a snowy forest. There's a short hill in front of me with an old stone house on top. It has a wrap-around porch, and there's ice sicles hanging from the roof.
I go up the hill and into the house without any hesitation. The room I enter has lenolium floor, a kitchen area off to the right, and a small table to the left with a few wicker chairs. An old woman sits in one of them. She invites me to have tea with her and we end up talking for a long time. I really had a good time. I almost didn't want to leave that house.
Well, the lady tells me about some war that's going on between the Fire World and the Ice World. She says that I'm one of the chosen three who will help her defeat the Fire World.
That's when my dream self woke up. The rest of that day, I just had a good time on vacation. I can't exactly remember what I did, but I do remember talking with some people about this optical illusion that was going to happen that night. They said something would happen to the clouds when light from the moon hit it a certain way, and they called it the Rainbow Stepladder.
That night we all sat on this hill which overlooked the town. There was an eerie orange ring in the sky. After a while, this beam shot out of the center of it. It was shimmery and looked like a rainbow, hence the name I guess. It started moving around, almost like a spot light. Then I turned to my friend and asked what would happen if someone stood inside it. She just shrugged. Then the rainbow immediately turned toward me and started sucking my up like a tractor beam. Inside, everything was orange with pulsing veins that looked like neon lights. Then I lost consiousness.
I woke up on the porch of the stone house. I got up and opened the door. The old lady from my dream was still sitting in the same spot. She told me she had given me those dreams to inform me of the situation, and that those shadow things were the enemies. Apparently, I had to go help some of the ice people defeat them in a battle that was going on. I guess she teleported me, because next thing I knew, I was standing in the center of a dried out lake. Around me, people were fighting those shadows. I didn't have a weapon, so I was pretty much just trying not to die. I ran up a hill, that at one time was an island. On top, there was a man dressed in black, carrying a sword. He had a mustache and a black fedora. I knew he was the leader of the fire people, so I attacked him, even though I didn't have a weapon. As we fought, he gave his evil villian speech about how he was going to conquer the Ice World.
Then Kirby walked up out of nowhere. For some reason, I knew he had sucked up all the water in the lake, so I grabbed him and started using him as a water gun. He was literally puking water all over the evil dude. More Kirby's showed up (There are more than one?) and they helped the ice people win the battle. I was really happy for that to be over. I hated fighting, so I never wanted anything to do with the Fire World and the Ice World again.
After that, I went back to the log cabin town to tell my mom about what I did. We sat down at a picnic table and I told her the whole story. Then for some reason I got really scared. I looked up and saw that the Rainbow Stepladder was headed this way. (It was still night here, even though I fought that battle during the day.) I tried to run, but it caught up with me. It started pulling me up, and that's when I realized I was in a dream. I tried to will myself to go back down. Then I literally got torn in half.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:18 AM

Last night I had this dream that I can barely even remember, just like this one piece from it, but I know it scared me. O_o
Hello! If you are not a Christian, you might like to consider Christianity, belief in God, and accepting Jesus as your Savior! God loves us all, praise be to Him! Jesus died for our sins and He rose again!

If you aren't having a good day you should know that God loves you and so do all of us on this website and people you know, and you are worth it! Stay strong, it will be okay. <3
Old 02-20-2012, 08:22 AM

The art teacher at my school is really creepy, so creepy that kids who love art won't take it because of her. She has sudden mood swings.
So, last year I had a dream I left my backpack in her room. When I went back to get it, she was there with her twin sister, who looks exactly like her except has black hair (The teacher has blond hair).
Turns out, she was a black mage and was going to kill me with her magic staff.

Yeah... I always try to avoid her now.
will keep on fighting till the end
i
can walk on water
i
can fly
i
will keep on fighting till
i
die
Old 03-11-2012, 06:42 PM

I had a dream that my dad murderd my mom, my dad was found in the back of a car in a coffin dead, my dog was hit by a car and rolled up in a ball and then died by eating ice cream, and then my bro died in a car accident . . . and nobody but me was crying in all of them like they didn't care!
Old 03-11-2012, 06:59 PM

Location: In a world of music turned up loud enough I can't hear anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistborn View Post
The art teacher at my school is really creepy, so creepy that kids who love art won't take it because of her. She has sudden mood swings.
So, last year I had a dream I left my backpack in her room. When I went back to get it, she was there with her twin sister, who looks exactly like her except has black hair (The teacher has blond hair).
Turns out, she was a black mage and was going to kill me with her magic staff.

Yeah... I always try to avoid her now.
I had a dream that we got a housekeeper and that she abused my sister and I. And then we ran away and got sucked into The Pool, which was this thing... I can't explain it. And we met The Counsil... and got chased by the housekeeper... and we had to learn the code of the... Oh, nevermind. But I plan to write a story based off of it. 8D

It's weird, because we got a really nasty housekeeper, although she doesn't abuse us. XD She just yells at us and thinks that we're awful children and totally misbehaved and that my brother is going to be a serial killer when he grows up.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:38 PM

I have what people would call nightmares, but it's never scary. Empty, emotionless, or voidlike feelings, but it's not scary. I might tell a few when I feel like doing so.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:07 AM

I'm not actually really scared in nightmares and yet they're creepy, especially when you wake up and couldn't tell what was real.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:55 PM

I had a really sad dream for some reason..
Old 04-17-2012, 07:14 PM

Location: I live in incredibleville which is right next to weirdland
Default I know, this is really weird..

I know, this is super weird. But it was the newspaper dream. THE NEWSPAPER DREAM *play scary music*. It sounds really stupid now but basically there was this newspaper....and it had eyes....and i closed my eyes and it still wouldn't og away.....I know. Really lame. But I was like, 3, so gimme a break.