Quantcast My Little Pony fans!! (Bronies or Pegasisters!) - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-16-2012, 04:44 PM
TheMoonWakedWolf TheMoonWakedWolf is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: if there is wifi i am there.
Posts: 16,862
Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
I really dislike My Little Pony. Especially when they put the words "Friendship is Magic" in the title. What's so good about it?
Well, must be pretty sweet to some. Have you taken a look at a website called deviantART? About a third of that wack-a-doodle is, somehow, MIP:FIM related.
__________________
he said. "don't shoot,"
i said. "i won't.
i love you.
you're my friend,"

i handed him my wig
and shot myself
in the head,
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-16-2012, 04:56 PM
CosmoCat CosmoCat is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2012
Location: Drifting through a big blue ocean of dreams and music. Or in my room on my laptop. Same difference.
Posts: 1,588
Default

Pegasister, baby! Ever since I was...what, five? I have LOVED My Little Ponies. Me and Mina have almost all of the old ones (the ones like Minty, Kimono, and Cotton Candy! Anybosy remember those?) and now we LOVE the new ones! My fave characters are Derpy, PINKIE PIE!!!, Luna, Fluttershy (*whispers*yay), Apple Bloom, and Spike (too cute!!!). I love that show so much! But now we don't have cable or satellite or anything that gives you recent TV, so I haven't seen the MLP Royal Wedding yet...*sob*
__________________
"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers, and me..."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: if there is wifi i am there.
Posts: 16,862
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
DERP-A-DERP-HERP-DERP. *stupid grin*

I love Derpy. Though the only knowledge of MIP I have is from the internet. Mostly dA and YouTube. *has a fail*

Doctor Whooves and Derpy Hooves. Meant to be together. *le OTP* XD
__________________
he said. "don't shoot,"
i said. "i won't.
i love you.
you're my friend,"

i handed him my wig
and shot myself
in the head,
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-16-2012, 06:21 PM
Rockshadow Rockshadow is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Unicorn land, where young people frolik in the medows.
Posts: 880
Default

Quote:
Well, it's funny, its adorable, and it for some strange reason attracts mulitple teens. *shrugs* I don't really know why I watch it, but yet I'm obsessed with the show.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Rockshadow Rockshadow is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 880
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
Brohoof? (yay) Search it up on youtube!!! Thats where I watch all my episodes. (We don't get the Hub.)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-16-2012, 06:37 PM
nngo nngo is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: You choose.
Posts: 4,869
Default

Not only teens.. a huge number of bronies are forty year old grown men. Don't believe me, search it up.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Tiresomehoopla Tiresomehoopla is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 745
Default

Must. Forget. CUPCAKES!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-19-2012, 10:16 PM
CosmoCat CosmoCat is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,588
Default

And I thought teenagers over-obsessed with these ponies were already weird...O_o I hope that I never have to meet one of those guys...*shudder* (40 year old men!?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-19-2012, 10:20 PM
Rockshadow Rockshadow is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 880
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Must. Forget. CUPCAKES!!!!!
It's not actually that scary....but yea, it deffinitally didn't need to be seen by my eyes. XD
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-19-2012, 11:03 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Chenarus
Posts: 745
Default

It's not scary, it just ruined pinkie pie for me And I can't watch party of one without being reminded of cupcakes :/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
derpy is best pony

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.