Quantcast My Little Pony fans!! (Bronies or Pegasisters!) - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2012, 04:44 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
I really dislike My Little Pony. Especially when they put the words "Friendship is Magic" in the title. What's so good about it?
Well, must be pretty sweet to some. Have you taken a look at a website called deviantART? About a third of that wack-a-doodle is, somehow, MIP:FIM related.
you're my friend,"

i handed him my wig
and shot myself
in the head,
Old 05-16-2012, 04:56 PM

Location: Drifting through a big blue ocean of dreams and music. Or in my room on my laptop. Same difference.

Pegasister, baby! Ever since I was...what, five? I have LOVED My Little Ponies. Me and Mina have almost all of the old ones (the ones like Minty, Kimono, and Cotton Candy! Anybosy remember those?) and now we LOVE the new ones! My fave characters are Derpy, PINKIE PIE!!!, Luna, Fluttershy (*whispers*yay), Apple Bloom, and Spike (too cute!!!). I love that show so much! But now we don't have cable or satellite or anything that gives you recent TV, so I haven't seen the MLP Royal Wedding yet...*sob*
Old 05-16-2012, 05:09 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
Pegasister, baby! Ever since I was...what, five? I have LOVED My Little Ponies. Me and Mina have almost all of the old ones (the ones like Minty, Kimono, and Cotton Candy! Anybosy remember those?) and now we LOVE the new ones! My fave characters are Derpy, PINKIE PIE!!!, Luna, Fluttershy (*whispers*yay), Apple Bloom, and Spike (too cute!!!). I love that show so much! But now we don't have cable or satellite or anything that gives you recent TV, so I haven't seen the MLP Royal Wedding yet...*sob*
DERP-A-DERP-HERP-DERP. *stupid grin*

I love Derpy. Though the only knowledge of MIP I have is from the internet. Mostly dA and YouTube. *has a fail*

Doctor Whooves and Derpy Hooves. Meant to be together. *le OTP* XD
you're my friend,"

i handed him my wig
and shot myself
in the head,
Old 05-16-2012, 06:21 PM

Location: Unicorn land, where young people frolik in the medows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
I really dislike My Little Pony. Especially when they put the words "Friendship is Magic" in the title. What's so good about it?
Well, it's funny, its adorable, and it for some strange reason attracts mulitple teens. *shrugs* I don't really know why I watch it, but yet I'm obsessed with the show.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmoCat View Post
Brohoof? (yay) Search it up on youtube!!! Thats where I watch all my episodes. (We don't get the Hub.)
Old 05-16-2012, 06:37 PM

Not only teens.. a huge number of bronies are forty year old grown men. Don't believe me, search it up.
Old 06-18-2012, 05:20 PM

Must. Forget. CUPCAKES!!!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 10:16 PM

Location: Drifting through a big blue ocean of dreams and music. Or in my room on my laptop. Same difference.

And I thought teenagers over-obsessed with these ponies were already weird...O_o I hope that I never have to meet one of those guys...*shudder* (40 year old men!?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nngo View Post
Not only teens.. a huge number of bronies are forty year old grown men. Don't believe me, search it up.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla View Post
Must. Forget. CUPCAKES!!!!!
It's not actually that scary....but yea, it deffinitally didn't need to be seen by my eyes. XD
Old 06-19-2012, 11:03 PM

It's not scary, it just ruined pinkie pie for me And I can't watch party of one without being reminded of cupcakes :/

Tags
derpy is best pony