Quantcast Immortal Island NES - Page 273 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Team Flame or Team Silent?
Flame! 12 41.38%
Silent! 4 13.79%
I can't decide... *weeps* 7 24.14%
Are you sure Wolf won't just remain single? 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2721  
Old 06-10-2012, 10:30 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
*Ookay. I'll have to control Ice a bit.*

When Flash jumped, so did Ice.

"What is it?" he asked, seeing the frightened look in her golden eyes.

"I think... I know why she wants me," Flash murmured. "It was the elf, Foxy. Before he died, he was a spy. And he knew so much about us all... he knew. I know every way in and out of the Fire Clan. Every passageway, barred or free. I knew them. I did my damn homework in them when I was in a morbid mood. They want the Magic. Shadow wants to know how to get in."

She was silent. Ice put his arm around her.

"She will never get you," he said. "I will always protect you, I swear. I won't let her hurt you."

Flash smiled weakly, and Ice leaned in to kiss her.

A flash of light.

Ice heard a gasp and he felt Flash being sucked out of his arms. In the blindness of the light, he though he heard her call his name.

And then she was gone.
*Can I rewrite this a little, and dramatic-ify it? *
Reply With Quote
  #2722  
Old 06-10-2012, 10:30 PM
TheMoonWakedWolf TheMoonWakedWolf is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: meme queen is on the scene
Posts: 16,940
Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf
Default

Quote:
*Got it. Wolf shall be eeeeeevil. 8D*
*I'm typin' up the epilogue right now. :3 But it's on my iPod, soooooo...it might take a few extra minutes. *sheepishness**

Quote:
*What is Anna doing anyway?*
*Um...running to find Summer, who's running to find the dragon/Skyler, who's running, (er, flying), to the fire clan. *shrug**
__________________
my soul,
you should know,

can share your sorrow.
open the window, let the

light in.

this time,
i'm different.
Reply With Quote
  #2723  
Old 06-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: meme queen is on the scene
Posts: 16,940
Default

*'Kay, guys? I'm going to post what I have of the epilogue from my iPod and then continue it on the computer, 'cause the iPod's taking way too long. :3*
__________________
my soul,
you should know,

can share your sorrow.
open the window, let the

light in.

this time,
i'm different.
Reply With Quote
  #2724  
Old 06-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: meme queen is on the scene
Posts: 16,940
Default

*Oh...my iPod's acting all wonky... ;_;*
__________________
my soul,
you should know,

can share your sorrow.
open the window, let the

light in.

this time,
i'm different.
Reply With Quote
  #2725  
Old 06-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: meme queen is on the scene
Posts: 16,940
Default

Quote:
*POOOOST. D8 You need to end ze book.*
*Ze epilogue?! M'kay! 8D

Though you and Pokey and Lizzie and Anna and Maggie still need to find a good place to stop for the book. ._.

Also, I might not complete the epilogue right now, but don't worry -- I'll get it done later.*

Epilogue

Wolf struggled against his bonds, writhing about as hard as he could against the cold metal table. His wrists and ankles were bolted down with the same metal, the kind that did not allow him to use his power. His upper legs, upper arms, and chest were held down as well, the metal causing irritation every time he moved and rubbed it against his shirtless upper half. His gag was still in place, and to keep it company, the hosti had added a blindfold so he couldn't see the Surgeon OR Master. Funny how he hadn't yet seen the elf -- if Master was an elf -- who so badly wanted him.

"He has a good stature," a voice noted, the voice of the Surgeon. "Well-muscled, sturdy yet agile..."

Two hands began squeezing his arms and shoulders, judging how strong they were. He tried jerking away and snarled fiercely at the voice from beneath the gag.

"Now I know why he is secured like he is," the voice chuckled, not definitely male, yet not definitely female. "He would have bit my finger off already."

Wolf's chest heaved up and down. As furious as he was, there was also a sliver of fear and anxiety inside him. He had almost been corrupted once before; it was a terrible experience, but this time, he knew, was twice as worse. What with not being able to move, speak, or see anything around him, including Master, who could blame him for being a bit frightened?

"I can see why the previous Master Surgeon was intrigued by him." A few fingers brushed the hair away from his forehead, gently caressing his cheek. He moaned softly and turned his head away.

"And I can also see he did himself some damage..." the voice continued, a bit warily. A hand snaked down his chest, stopping right above the navel and pressing down on his wound. He gasped in pain, clenching his fists and visibly wincing.

"You might want to heal that up," the voice of Master said, undeniable amusement dripping from his tone. Every time Master spoke, it was like a dozen snakes were slithering down Wolf's spine.

"As you wish, Master," the Surgeon replied. The sound of a cork popping caught Wolf's attention. "I am not the best at healing spells, but this potion should heal it right up..."

And suddenly, white-hot liquid was being poured onto his stomach, seeping into his wound and searing everything it touched. He screamed beneath his gag, unable to help himself, and thrashed in his binds. He tried to stifle the rest of the yell, but soon cried out again when the Surgeon's hands pressed onto the wound.

"Hold still," the Surgeon commanded, "or it will only hurt more."

Wolf tried to hold still -- he honestly did. But the heat was too intense. He threw back his head and groaned tightly, biting his lip so hard to keep from screaming it began to bleed. His entire body shook with pain. Still the Surgeon pressed down, and soon the pain faded. Still his body trembled.

"Good," Master said approvingly, "very good! And now..."

Wolf felt someone's hands reaching around his head and jerked away, a low growl forming in his throat.

"Hold still, boy!" Master barked, taking a fistful of Wolf's hair and slamming his head against the table. He snarled again from beneath the gag and clenched his fists, but obeyed.

To his surprise, he felt the blindfold fall from his eyes. He blinked twice, squinting at the bright torchlight and trying to find his bearings. Around him stood two people -- or, people-like things, to be more precise. Both wore flowing black cloaks, their faces completely shadowed, excepting the glint of teeth bared in a devious smile in the one nearest him, its arm outstretched, its hand on his hair.

This was Master.

"I want to take a look at your face," Master said to Wolf. "A good look. Do you know how hard it has been to get my hands on you? So much struggle for one little elf..."

Master went to brush more hair from Wolf's eyes. Wolf tugged away, trying to shout at Master to leave him alone, but it came out as a distorted grumble from beneath the gag.

"Yet this one little elf has so much power," Master continued, almost in-awe at the fact. "I'm stumped when I try to question why this power was given to a creature as insignificant as an elf! But maybe that is why you hold the power. You were meant to be significant, and the power you possess makes you so. And that is why I need you."

He released Wolf's hair and, instead, grabbed his jaw, forcing Wolf to look at him. Wolf attempted to pull away, but Master would not allow it.

"I want to see your eyes," Master whispered. "I want to see the eyes of a cornered animal, of a hunted wolf. I want to see them change into the eyes of an untamed killer, only just held back by a collar and leash in my hands."

And Wolf's eyes did indeed look like a cornered animal's. They widened with rage and fear and pain and grief and panic. And Master laughed ever so cruelly at them.

"I want to see those eyes close as Wolf's," he breathed, his voice just barely a whisper, "and I want to see them open as Mors Fera's. And I will see them do so. No one is coming to save you. Those little pests are done. That puny elf...Ice, was it?...and his annoying little fairy sidekick will never see the sun again. The human, Anima, and the murderer of one of my favorite assassins, Caedes have gotten caught at the refugee camp. And, oh, your precious little girlfriend, Dancing Flame?" Master cackled. "Death took care of that little bitch. She shouldn't be bothering me anymore."

Wolf jerked forward in blind fury, trying to break from his bonds and strangle Master bare-handed, but Master transitioned back to yanking back on Wolf's hair, pinning his head to the table.

"And if the fire did not kill your friends," Master continued, "then the dragon I sent to that pathetic 'fire clan' should do the trick."

Wolf writhed back and forth, both in anger and desperation, but Master only pushed back farther on his head. He groaned and glared with hatred at the thing above him.

"Anyway, just thought you should know before you go through the corruption." Master flashed a bright smile. "Now, let's get a move on, shall we? I have awaited this moment for weeks."

Something moved in the corner of the room. It was a Shadow being, bowing low to Master and pushing lightly on the heavy door, letting it slowly begin to creak shut.

"Say goodbye, Wolf," Master cooed, stroking his cheek and feigning affection. "When you awake, you will be my top commander, the deadliest creature known to elfkind, and most importantly, my most loyal slave. The wolf at the end of the leash."

And the thick oak doors clicked shut, only hardly muffling the doomed elf's raw, tortured screams.
__________________
my soul,
you should know,

can share your sorrow.
open the window, let the

light in.

this time,
i'm different.

Last edited by TheMoonWakedWolf; 06-11-2012 at 12:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2726  
Old 06-10-2012, 10:34 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: meme queen is on the scene
Posts: 16,940
Default

*Okay, 'tis fine now. *innocent face*

I SHALL EDIT. 8D*
__________________
my soul,
you should know,

can share your sorrow.
open the window, let the

light in.

this time,
i'm different.
Reply With Quote
  #2727  
Old 06-10-2012, 10:42 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
*I'm just gonna go ahead... XD*

When Flash jumped, so did Ice.

She was silent. Her golden eyes bore into Ice's desperately.

"Flash."

His voice was hoarse. Something inside him was changing... an emotion he'd never felt before. "Flash, I promise she won't hurt you. No one will."

"You can't promise that," she whispered.

"Maybe I can."

Flash stepped away from him hestitantly. "Why do you care do much anyway?"

He didn't know what came over him, but in an instant, his hands were on either side of her head. "Here's why," he breathed, and pressed his lips against hers.

Flash's eyes widened in surprise, but she did not pull away. She relaxed, and after a few seconds, kissed him back.

Ice drew back, when all of a sudden, Flash dug her nails into his shoulder.

"Ouch! Why the—"

He stopped short, as he realized... she was glowing. "Flash?" he asked quietly.

She whimpered, and held out her hand to him.

"Flash!" he tried to grab her hand, but he went right through her. She was fading away. Literally slipping through his fingers.

"Those b*****s!" he shouted angrily. "NO!"

But she was gone.
Reply With Quote
  #2728  
Old 06-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: meme queen is on the scene
Posts: 16,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf View Post
*Ze epilogue?! M'kay! 8D

Epilogue

Wolf struggled against his bonds, writhing about as hard as he could against the cold metal table. His wrists and ankles were bolted down with the same metal thatdidn't allow him to use his power. His upper legs, upper arms, and chest were held down as well, the metal causing irritation every time he moved and rubbed it against his shirtless upper half. His gag was still in place, and to keep it company, the hosti had added a blindfold so he couldn't see the Surgeon OR Master. Funny how he hadn't yet seen the elf -- if Master was an elf -- who so badly wanted him.

This was Master.

He release Wolf's hair and, instead, grabbed his jaw, forcing Wolf to look at him. Wolf attempted to pull away, but Master would not allow it.

And Wolf's eyes did indeed looked like a cornered animal's. They widened with rage and fear and pain and grief and panic. And Master laughed ever so cruelly at them.

*Big epilogue, but YAY! Finished! 8D*
__________________
my soul,
you should know,

can share your sorrow.
open the window, let the

light in.

this time,
i'm different.
Reply With Quote
  #2729  
Old 06-11-2012, 12:59 AM
AnnaMator AnnaMator is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The Mitten
Posts: 912
Default

*M'kay. I will finish up now. And I decided what to do.... Ypu shall see...*

When I wake up, I see Spark, Smokey and a girl don't recognize above me.

No, not staring down to see if I'm awake, but rather preventing a dragon from burning me to a risp.

"Spark?" I ask and my brother turns to look at me. He has a new cut across his forehead. It's deep. Very deep.

"Help..." He says. He points to the dragon and I nod.

Snapping my fingers I produce a small cloud which pours ran and douses the ragon. I am excited that its fire won't burn me now until it happens.

I sit up as the dragon lunges toward Smokey ad Spark.

I turn as its claws drive deep into their chests. I can't see them. I can, however here their screams and cries of agony, and then Smokey's silence. My emotions are numbed, almost. I turn now ad see Smokey lying motionless in a pool of crimson blood and choke back a sob.

I just staren a moment and da at my eyes before making myself turn and look at Spark.

I can't help but sob when I see him. He is gasping and clutching his chest. He's lost a lot of blood already, and he can't do an0ything to staunch the bloodflow. I can't either so tesolve to doingthe only things that come to mind.

Cry, and think of the girl, Flash, I met at fire clan.

With a sob I spea up.

"Spark, please, don't..."

"Can't..." he maages to heave with a cough of blood. He motions for me to come near. I lean in, my tears falling on his chest, and he places a bloodstained hand on my forehead. Nstantly, I hear Flash's voice. One word, incoherent, muffled by screams, and know she is in trouble.

Spark's cough brings me back to reality as his hand falls, limp off my forehead.

No, I think, No, no no!

I sit there and sob as I rwalize that my world is crumbling around me.

When I look up, my cheeks are wet and my throat sore. The sun is setting ad the girl I had not recognized has gone.

When I look up, I am also determined.

Determined to avenge his death.

*Okay. I finished with these guys! Anyways, I veered away from her being unstable to more of her being a sane but fierce warrior in the war.... I dunno. Aybe that'll come in handy in Book Two.*
__________________
[/color]
anna ...
Reply With Quote
  #2730  
Old 06-11-2012, 09:30 AM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,203
Default

Quote:
*Big epilogue, but YAY! Finished! 8D*
*So... are we... are we done?

'Cuz I think we're in an awesome ending place for everyone. Wolf is being turned into Mors Fera. Ice and Flash just got separated. Flame is stuck inside the burning building; Flick, Anima and Aurie are watching it collapse. Dragon is captured or dead(?). Storm just watched her friend and her brother get killed. I'm not sure where Summer is but probably somewhere depressing. 8DD

OMG. This NES. Is just so.

I can totally imagine this whole thing as a two-hour, epic movie. Can't y'all? 8DDD*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
absolutely epic. period., awesomeness, best nes. period., fairy, fire clan chics forever!, flame ze fainthearted, human has cell phone!!!!!, i want to join, immortal island, nes, oh oh oh its magic, random blacking out! yea!, signum, will be a tv show someday, wolf captured. again., you have my wand!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.