Quantcast 2008 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
Old 02-22-2009, 12:38 AM

Post 2008

Since this is a yearbook of 2008, what was everybody's favorite part of 2008?
My would be joining KidPub, Meeting new friends in my class, seeing new movies, and, well, there's a lot of cool stuff that happened in 2008! How bout you? Happy 2009!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
l
e
y
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 02-22-2009, 04:13 AM

My favourite part of '08......phweeeeeeeeeee 2008 was an awesomely good year for me!
OK let's start at the start...

Um ok. Looking back I realise that the start of 2008 was kinda uneventful. Oh, I met some new friends...and had some awesomely good times. Hehe some funny birthday parties... I also wrote my novel in the first half of 08.

Then halfway through the year I joined KidPub. I sent off my manuscript. I got offered a contract. I died of excitement. Then came back to life. Then died again. Couldn't breathe for a while.

Finished the school year dux, straight a's, etcetera. I also got my new laptop at christmas. Had a very fun Christmas teeheehee...

Signed the contract. All official.

Oh and in '08 I met some of the best friends I've ever had.

And that pretty much sums up my year
Old 02-22-2009, 10:17 AM

well for me there was only two good things last year the summer olympics and the kusam klimb

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 03-03-2009, 06:51 PM

What about joining kidpub? You did that last year. Was that not good? huh? HUH? lol.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:48 PM

oh sorry and joining kidpub

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Old 03-07-2009, 02:25 AM

Hmm... Last year....

I joined KP.
Thanks to it, and Perry since he made the site, I started writing.
I was in a new school, but easing into it gracefully.
Got honor roll for the first time in my life.
Started on the road to become a mangaka (person who draws manga). *Thanks Philip!*
Met an awesome cast of friends in school.
Met a spazzy, whacked out cast of friends on KP.
Finally figured out which book I'd finish.

And... Yeah... Loads of other funny times, but those stick out.
'Specially the writing part XD
Old 03-18-2009, 11:42 PM

Wink

Last year, in January (2008) I joined KidPub. YAHOO! December of last year, I got a wooden dog sled for Christmas. It's really nice! I love it. But just as much as I love writing. In fact, writing became the activity I did 24/7. So, the best part of 2008 for me was getting a KidPub account, and becoming the author I am now! WRITING RULES! And KidPub!!
Old 03-28-2009, 08:03 PM

Um... I got addicted to the song "Is It Scary" by Michael Jackson, and I am still addicted to it( I listening to It now). I got the 25th anniversary edition of Thriller cd. It's sooo awesome! that's it!