Quantcast 2008 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home
  #1  
Old 02-22-2009, 12:38 AM
Angel Angel is offline
Member

Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 50
Post 2008

Since this is a yearbook of 2008, what was everybody's favorite part of 2008?
My would be joining KidPub, Meeting new friends in my class, seeing new movies, and, well, there's a lot of cool stuff that happened in 2008! How bout you? Happy 2009!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a
l
e
y
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-22-2009, 04:13 AM
Lauren Lauren is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Oz.
Posts: 683
Default

My favourite part of '08......phweeeeeeeeeee 2008 was an awesomely good year for me!
OK let's start at the start...

Um ok. Looking back I realise that the start of 2008 was kinda uneventful. Oh, I met some new friends...and had some awesomely good times. Hehe some funny birthday parties... I also wrote my novel in the first half of 08.

Then halfway through the year I joined KidPub. I sent off my manuscript. I got offered a contract. I died of excitement. Then came back to life. Then died again. Couldn't breathe for a while.

Finished the school year dux, straight a's, etcetera. I also got my new laptop at christmas. Had a very fun Christmas teeheehee...

Signed the contract. All official.

Oh and in '08 I met some of the best friends I've ever had.

And that pretty much sums up my year
__________________
I'd rather forget and not slow down, than gather regret for the things I can't change now
~Relient K
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-22-2009, 10:17 AM
Jack Jack is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere In Canada..................
Posts: 6,957
Default

well for me there was only two good things last year the summer olympics and the kusam klimb
__________________
Mrs. Jensen: With him the customer was always number one. Oscar always treated people with great respect.
Oscar Leroy: [suddenly enters] Hey jackass, stop talking to this old wing-nut and pump my gas!
Brent LeRoy: Well, he's a people person.

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Default

What about joining kidpub? You did that last year. Was that not good? huh? HUH? lol.
__________________
wonderfully really-hot-amazingly-beautiful-super-ultra-tasty Ben just posted! *hugs* for you.
I see the world with a song, a grin and a dance that you can't do without laughing.
Poetry is like music... with less notes and more words. "The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." I am the Bear of Hugs!!!!! *hugs*
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Jack Jack is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,957
Default

oh sorry and joining kidpub
__________________

Lacey: That's fight club.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Elfin-Maiden Elfin-Maiden is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wish Land
Posts: 1,079
Default

Hmm... Last year....

I joined KP.
Thanks to it, and Perry since he made the site, I started writing.
I was in a new school, but easing into it gracefully.
Got honor roll for the first time in my life.
Started on the road to become a mangaka (person who draws manga). *Thanks Philip!*
Met an awesome cast of friends in school.
Met a spazzy, whacked out cast of friends on KP.
Finally figured out which book I'd finish.

And... Yeah... Loads of other funny times, but those stick out.
'Specially the writing part XD
__________________
Do you have lee-sonce for your min-key? -Pink Panther
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-18-2009, 11:42 PM
writingcats writingcats is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 176
Wink

Last year, in January (2008) I joined KidPub. YAHOO! December of last year, I got a wooden dog sled for Christmas. It's really nice! I love it. But just as much as I love writing. In fact, writing became the activity I did 24/7. So, the best part of 2008 for me was getting a KidPub account, and becoming the author I am now! WRITING RULES! And KidPub!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-28-2009, 08:03 PM
coyotejo coyotejo is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 181
Default

Um... I got addicted to the song "Is It Scary" by Michael Jackson, and I am still addicted to it( I listening to It now). I got the 25th anniversary edition of Thriller cd. It's sooo awesome! that's it!
__________________
*I love The song "Is It Scary" by Michael Jackson! Vote For Pedro*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.