Quantcast `~Duct Tape~` Editing Buisness--Fixes spelling mistakes, uncorrect grammar, etc.-- - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Reviews
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-02-2011, 07:43 PM
moonbeam moonbeam is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere where sharks and gymnastics and filming combine into a good career and happy life...
Posts: 254
Lightbulb `~Duct Tape~` Editing Buisness--Fixes spelling mistakes, uncorrect grammar, etc.--

`~Duct Tape~`

Hello! I am currently presenting an editing buisness to kidpub! I will virtually clear the amount of story you give to me of mistakes! When you send your chapters/story(s) to me, I will clear spelling mistakes and fix them. I will change incorrect uses of grammer to the correct way!

Words like 'teh' will be promptly changed to 'the'!

Sentences like 'bob and me droved to the store' will be quickly changed to 'Bob and I drove to the store.'

Spelling mistakes gone! Weird sentences gone!

Here are your options--

Editing package

Super editing package

Deluxe editing package

EDITING PACKAGE

When you select the editing package, I will read up to the maximum of 5000 words. Simple mistakes are fixed, such as spelling and grammar.

Ex: bob and me drived to the store: Bob and I drove to the store.

You will be sent the finished copy by email or contact tab.

SUPER EDITING PACKAGE

When you select the super editing package, I will read up to the maximum of 10000 words. Spelling, grammar and any other things you want to be corrected will be fixed promply.

Ex: bob and me drived to the store: Bob and I drove to the store as quick as we could.

DELUXE EDITING PACKAGE

When you select the super editing package, I will read up to the maximum of --- words (AS MUCH AS YOU WANT). Every mistake is fixed, anything you want. All the basics and elite. With the deluxe package, I also offer the minor discription package. When you select the minor discription package (as well as the deluxe editing package), discription will be added to EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that you want.

Ex (with discription package): bob and me drived to the store: Bob, with a scratchy beard and an undeniable urge for soda, and I, staring nervously at Bob, drove down to the store in our paint-flaked blue car for bubbly Mountain Dew and refreshing lemonade.

SAY 'THANK YOU!'

Though Kidpub is a very supportive website, I must request prices for my services. No money--that's out of the question. All I request is a 'Thank you Duct Tape!!!' in the comments! Is that too much to ask?!

ADDITIONS (MUST READ)

Please know that the discription addition only comes with the deluxe editing package.

Also know that each order can take up to a week. Please be patient, I will inform you when I realize.

--I will think of more additions later--

FORM

To get your editing now, fill out the form below!

Kidpub name:

Type of story (mystery, adventure, etc.)

Are you getting this story published:

What kind of Package:

Your email:

Any other source of contact:

Any additions to your order:

Any certain time you need it:

Please send in now! Your finished story will be posted here!
Reply With Quote

Tags
buisness, editing, fun, story, writing

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.