Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Book Clubs
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
Us: *shoves Demarkus out of the way* *pins Natalie to the wall*
Me: MEGATRON! STARSCREAM! SOUNDWAVE! FELLOW DECEPTICONS! ATTACK!
Iskyra: *throws daggers and bombs and weapons at Natalie
Me: *throws daggers at her and punches her*
Decepticons: *throwing punches and lasering her*
*attacks Decpticons* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! LEAVE HER ALOOOONNNE!!!!! *turns into wolf form and bites off Megatron's head* NATAMIR FOREVAH!
Old 07-12-2011, 05:39 PM

Send a message via MSN to Sandy

Quote:
Us: *shoves Demarkus out of the way* *pins Natalie to the wall*
Me: MEGATRON! STARSCREAM! SOUNDWAVE! FELLOW DECEPTICONS! ATTACK!
Iskyra: *throws daggers and bombs and weapons at Natalie
Me: *throws daggers at her and punches her*
Decepticons: *throwing punches and lasering her*
Me: Uh, that's a bad iiddddddddeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa... I know what happened to the last person who beat up Natalie...
Vladimir: (*cracks knuckles*)
Me: ... And it wasn't niiiiiice... So, for your own safety... (*teleports Natalie away from everyone before the daggers/lasers/whatnot can hit her*) (*replaces her with Cynthia, who happens to be engaged to Vladimir*)
Old 07-12-2011, 05:41 PM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

I wanted Demarkus to eat her… then maybe he'd get food poisoning… BUT HE CAN STILL CHOKE ON THE DAGGERS! <8^D
Old 07-12-2011, 05:43 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Lily09

Me: You knowwwwww I love Decepticons more than this filthy, rich, utterly handsome boy right? And you knowwwwwwwww that they could step on you and kill you before you beat me up, riggggggggggghtttttttt, pretty boy?
Iskyra: What about me?! *waves arm like they do in chibi-form*
Me: And you know the Decepticons could also crush Natalie if Iskyra got beat up righttttt?!
Iskyra: YAYYY!

Last edited by Lily09; 07-12-2011 at 05:48 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Demarkus: Me? A grandpa? e_e e_e
Mitchell: (*plows into the thread once again*) (*shoots Demarkus in the head with a shotgun*) MORON! GO DIE IF U THINK IM LETTIN U NEAR MY BRO'S KID!!!!!!!!!! Oh, hai, Sandy! (*leaves*)
Me: Hey, Mitchell! Bye, Mitchell! And yeah, that's probably how Natalie would feel if Vladimir didn't die first... -.- Whereas she would be really excited and overjoyed, Vladimir would probably faint. XD I wish you luck, Amber! (*sees Aregyle and Charlie*) . . . heh heh.
Clone: What are you laughing about!?!
Me: (*smothers laughter*) Nothing.
Me: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Demarkus as a grandaddy?! D: I pity the kid who has HIM as a grandfather.
Amber: 0_0 What's so funny?
Me: YEAH, Cass...what's so funny?
Charlie: o.o *silently panics*
Aregyle: o.o *tries not to act nervous*
Old 07-12-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Me: XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
Charlie: 0_0 Wow. XD
Amber: o_e XD That describes my dad perfectly.
Me: Nuuuu! No never mind! I think Vlad would still make an awesome dad...even if he DOESN'T have a kid, I still think he should live...
Me: XD I can imagine so many episodes like that...
Vladimir: Now that I'm out of shock, so can I... 0_0
Natalie: (*is smiling and blushing so hard it looks like her face is going to fall off*)
Me: Hey! What are you doing here!?
Natalie: Oh, right! (*scrambles under random table to hide*)
Me: Are you serious, Amber!?!? That's hilarious!!!!! XD It doesn't describe my dad or my mom, but oddly enough, it describes my little brother. e_e I feel bad for whatever guy that ends up having my little brother on his tail... He's already the ruler of the primary kids in his school, and he's becoming a junior when summer ends... It frightens me to imagine what he'll look like when I'm in high school... e_e XD XD
Old 07-12-2011, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Me: You knowwwwww I love Decepticons than this filthy, rich, utterly handsome boy right? And you knowwwwwwwww that they could step on you and kill you before you beat me up, riggggggggggghtttttttt, pretty boy?
Iskyra: What about me?! *waves arm like they do in chibi-form*
Me: And you know the Decepticons could also crush Natalie if Iskyra got beat up righttttt?!
Iskyra: YAYYY!
Vladimir: ...!? Who said I was into hitting girls!?! (*starts playing the piano horribly*)
Me: Hurray for being civilized! (*stares at all of you*)
Old 07-12-2011, 05:49 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Lily09

OHHHHHHHH SO I CAN STILL HURT NATALIE?!?! Awesome! *brings back Natalie and us Deceps beat her up*
Old 07-12-2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Me: XD I can imagine so many episodes like that...
Vladimir: Now that I'm out of shock, so can I... 0_0
Natalie: (*is smiling and blushing so hard it looks like her face is going to fall off*)
Me: Hey! What are you doing here!?
Natalie: Oh, right! (*scrambles under random table to hide*)
Me: Are you serious, Amber!?!? That's hilarious!!!!! XD It doesn't describe my dad or my mom, but oddly enough, it describes my little brother. e_e I feel bad for whatever guy that ends up having my little brother on his tail... He's already the ruler of the primary kids in his school, and he's becoming a junior when summer ends... It frightens me to imagine what he'll look like when I'm in high school... e_e XD XD
Amber: Really? XD Awesome.
Max: I PITY DA FUUL! *runs into the room for no reason*
Me: ?_? MAX?! Get out of here! *shoos him away* XD I'd LOVE to see the look on the boyfriend's face when he sees his runied car...heheheheeeee!
Old 07-12-2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
Me: Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Demarkus as a grandaddy?! D: I pity the kid who has HIM as a grandfather.
Amber: 0_0 What's so funny?
Me: YEAH, Cass...what's so funny?
Charlie: o.o *silently panics*
Aregyle: o.o *tries not to act nervous*
Me: ... D: Me too. Vladimir would probably blow all his money on building some kind of epic prison to keep Demarkus until his kid leaves for college. And the girl (I can only picture Vladimir and Natalie having a girl for some reason... XD) would also only have two grandparents... Demarkus on Vladimir's side and only Natalie's zen-master mother on the other side... Want to know what be horrifying? If they got together. (*shudders*)
Natalie: (*says from beneath table*) My mother can see auras!!!!!!! Not that that's relevant in any way... :P And she would probably give someone like Demarkus a massive lecture upon seeing him.
Vladimir: Not that we'd ever let him near her...
Me: Sigh. Not even past twenty and already planning the future they shall never have together. (*evil smirk*)
Clone: ... Okay, that was evil of you to say, Cass.
Me: Yes, I apologize for that. And, well... (*pictures Charlie and Aregyle back to Troodon/Hecklefang forms, growling at each other over Amber*) (*XD's to death*)
Clone: I'm sorry. My original is not accustomed to the idea of competent males, so she doesn't know how to react to expressions of love, dedication, and trust.
Me: (*pictures them in large threatening cat form*) (*XD's even more*)
Clone: Please ignore her. -.-

Tags
♥♥♥, *sobs*...mitchell ;-;, an amazing story, awesomeness, awk! waterfall!, can i date travis, fan club, flaming mangoes, guest is cool, hell is profitable, i <3 vm, i had cake for breakfast, lyall_areyel_was_here, mitchell's hot., nope chuck testa, sandis or mitchdy?, sandy, story on kidpub, this must be published, top hats, travitchell ftw, vladimir is yummy, vladimir's mansion, your argument is invalvid, yummy top hats