Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-2011, 05:39 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Lily09
Wink The Girly Thread!

Need hair help? Fashion tips? Ask away!

Anyone can answer, because I'm not an expert. I am a tomboy with 15% of a girly side and I am so confuzzled about why there are so many hair products and what they're used for... I know what shampoo and conditioner is (of course!) but some brands have extra products like Garnier Fructis and it has Sleek%Shine products with a buncha extra...Okay I'm just rambling. xD

So, an advice thread for feminine topics.

Last edited by Lily09; 07-07-2014 at 02:35 PM.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:21 PM

Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

I am a pretty much a tomboy too. Yep.

BUT . . . I do have a girlish question I normally wouldn't ask. What is a VERY awesome, amazing brand of shampoo and conditioner???

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Old 07-22-2011, 06:25 PM

That's what I was gonna ask...
I usually just use Pantene or Dove... sometimes I use Garnier Fructis... I dunno, xD
Old 07-22-2011, 06:44 PM

Herbal Essence stuff.

Do we know who REALLY started the Game signatures? <-- That's a link, to those who haven't figured it out yet.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:47 PM

I'll get it next time we go shopping.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:54 PM

I use Bumble&Bumble because I have unruly curly hair that tangles when you look at it (seriously. We've tested), and Bumble&Bumble is the only thing that's seemed to partially work.
I have absolutely no fashion sense whatsoever. Right now, I'm wearing a t-shirt with this awesome owl design on it, plaid shorts, and grey polka-dotty socks. Mostly, I just wear (in the summer [if I'm not doing sports]) plaid shorts, a striped colorful shirt, and striped knee-high socks. See, no fashion sense. I found a dress for the dance literally the night before it happened.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!" -Cave Johnson
Code:
#Basil 2016
Old 07-22-2011, 07:56 PM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

Prissy people.

Sometimes the darkest thing is but the lightest ~ The Messenger of Deliverance

Power is not in numbers but in the spirit of those that are left. ~ Malaika, Untitled Sci-Fi Story
Old 07-22-2011, 08:55 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

I'm 1000000% girly. So I think I can help everybody out.

I love Herbal Essences, they come in a bunch of different scents (that will make your hair like a GODDESS! No kidding, I have people just come up to me and sniff my hair {my boyfriend and my two crazy friends from camp mostly, but still, it's pretty cool}) and also they come for different hair types, mine is curly so I use Totally Twisted back when I staightened my hair everyday I used Dangerously Straight and so on. They're not quite salon quality, but they're pretty good. If you care, they have other styling things too, like mouse and gel and hairspary, things of that nature, that are awesome and coordinate with the different types (Totally Twisted, Dangerously Straight, ect..). I love mine!
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Old 07-22-2011, 09:08 PM

Rosie, you were petting my hair after I used your soap. XD

Do we know who REALLY started the Game signatures? <-- That's a link, to those who haven't figured it out yet.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.
Old 07-22-2011, 09:12 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Yeah, because it's just that fantastic!!! And will you please go on Gmail or text me back? Pwease?
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Tags
& the clock hits twelve, blehehehe. highlights., bodily fluids, christina ricci rocks, confused. wht's with <3s?, dude just stop, emma <3's sagar, emma + lst, emma + sandy = <3..., emma louveees lst, emma+gerardsmexyvoice=<3, emmalyce + lst = <3, girlyness and nonsense, ialwaysthoughtlstwasagirl, intruments of torture, iwillneverfessup, lstisntwithemma, lstiswithss, oh why, omnomnom, shampoo, stop trollin us, trends, we're all beautiful <3, y is lst+emmalyce there?