Quantcast Ink Warriors NES~You must write to survive - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-29-2011, 08:35 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: can you not
Posts: 7,869
Default

*I shall!*

Name: (duh)
Personality: Talkative, kind, reveals too much sometimes
Looks: Ruffled brown hair, icy blue eyes

~

I paced back and forth nervously, ingnoring the worried face of Pokey and the others staring at me.
"You know what this means? We have to go to the Capitol and be spies," I said.
Suddenly, there was a rustling from the study. The sound of footsteps became louder, as if someone was walking towards the bedroom. A piece of parchment, roughly folded in half, was slipped under the door.
My heart pounding, I walked over and picked it up.

To The Ink Warriors,

I passed the letter to Pokey. "You read it." I didn't have the guts to.
__________________
should i sink or swim?

or simply d i s a p p e a r ?
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-29-2011, 08:54 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,191
Default

Pokey gingerly took the letter from Rayana. "Why me?" she mouthed at Rayana, who merely shrugged.
Pokey scanned the paper, her eyes growing large as she absorbed the letter. Finally, after rereading it several times, she read aloud:

"Dear Ink Warriors,

Salutations. My name is Henry Bluther, an important representative of the capitol. I have only one question for you. Do you think we're stupid? The Capitol sees all, even your so-called secrets attempts to restore writing to society. Just to prove my point, your teammate and friend, Charlie Kathlon, has been taken to a top secret Capitol base. Come after him, and you'll all face the consequences.

Good day,
Henry Bluther
Capitol"

Pokey finished shakily. That last word, "capitol", rung in everyone's ears for the next few moments of silence piercing the room.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-29-2011, 09:06 PM
TheMoonWakedWolf TheMoonWakedWolf is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: in giraffe
Posts: 16,729
Send a message via Skype™ to TheMoonWakedWolf
Default

After a long stretch of silence, Kaliegh grew impatient. "So, what? This Charlie guy is missing?" she screamed over her music. Everyone backed off a bit, gesturing for her to take out her earphones. With an indignant sigh, she yanked them from her ears and repeated, "This Charlie guy is missing. So, what? What should we do about it?"
The room was silent, everyone staring intently at Kaliegh. She put two fingers to her forehead in frustration and took a deep breath. She then went on to explain: "I don't think we should do anything. If that Charlie was stupid enough to get captured, then it's not worth the risk rescuing him. Trust me, rescue missions never work out well. I've tried a few myself. Been the victim, too. Whenever they show up for the save, it's at the worst possible moment, and they as well are captured.
"Also, this guy...like I said, he sounds not worth endangering our lives. As much as I want to kick Henry Bluther's a*beep*, and as much as I'm confident I would come out without a scratch, you guys won't ever come out again."
Kaliegh paused for a moment, scanning the room. Everyone seemed absorbed in her words, their faces distorted with shock and fear. She then pointed to each one of them, finally muttering the final dramatic phrase: "Your choice."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-29-2011, 09:06 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: can you not
Posts: 7,869
Default

Silence after Kaliegh's outburst.
"Well," I said shakily. "I'm going to the study."
"Why?" Bruce asked.
"To write," I said simply. I stormed off into the hallway, but when I got to the study, I didn't stop. I pushed in the brick wall, stepped out into the alley, and was greeted by a wisp of fresh air.
Somehow, someday, we had to get into the Capitol.
__________________
should i sink or swim?

or simply d i s a p p e a r ?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-29-2011, 09:23 PM
Keegan Keegan is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada!!
Posts: 7,587
Default

Bruce grabbed a paper and his camera pen and started to write dear ink
warriors I'm going to the true cafe.

Then bruce sat up and went out the door down the hallway to the main room of headquarters then went out the door he came in then went up the stairs opened the door pulled the carpet away then jump out shut the door then pulled the carpet over then walk out the door then he went up the gravel road. When you got to the start of the gravel road he turned left the road that lead to the main part of the town then turned on the 21 street then down to the cafe and order some hot chocolate
__________________
I Will rule the world of Kidmud!

Not like the the gross kind of mud,
like you know what I mean right?
Like the cool program mud.
Anyway why are you reading this?
I mean does it mean anything?

Memorable Princess Bride Qoutes

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Last edited by Keegan; 09-29-2011 at 09:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-29-2011, 09:41 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: can you not
Posts: 7,869
Default

I heard laughter coming from the cafe. Why does it have to be so noisy at night? I thought. Oh, well. I might as well get a root beer.
To my surprise, Bruce was already there, talking with a man in a blue cloak and an orange scarf. Where did I see his uniform before?
My question was answered when I saw the embriodered letters on his knapsack.
Henry Bluther.
__________________
should i sink or swim?

or simply d i s a p p e a r ?
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-29-2011, 10:05 PM
Keegan Keegan is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada!!
Posts: 7,587
Default

Bruce heard someone come in the door he looked to see it was Rayara. Then turned back to Henry and started talking.
__________________
I Will rule the world of Kidmud!

Not like the the gross kind of mud,
like you know what I mean right?
Like the cool program mud.
Anyway why are you reading this?
I mean does it mean anything?

Memorable Princess Bride Qoutes

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: in giraffe
Posts: 16,729
Default

Kaliegh just stood there alongside Pokey, completely stunned.
"Did they SERIOUSLY just WALK out the door?!" she screamed at Pokey. Pokey went to answer, but Kaleigh cut her off.
"What the hell?! I was being all dramatic, and they just RAN OFF TO SOME CAFÈ!" Kaliegh began to storm down the hall, mumbling, "Who the hell do these people think they are?! Turning their backs to ME!"
Kaliegh kicked open the door and charged down the gravel, scanning the buildings for a café. She finally came across a small stucco building that had neon lights spelling out, "Fransisco's Café". Kaliegh barged through the door and eyed the boy she recognized as Bruce. He was speaking to man who wore a navy blue cloak and a neon orange scarf. He seemed secluded, which Kaliegh didn't find good. The man was nervously switching his black cloth knapsack from hand to hand. Kaliegh noticed some words embroidered on the sack. They read: Henry Blunther
Bruce was about to be captured.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-30-2011, 07:20 AM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,191
Default

Yes, she saw the words on the bag, but Pokey was petrified.
She shakily took a step forward, then stopped. Now, more than ever, Pokey needed a prep talk.
You are Pokey, the invincible, she lied to herself, you are a fireball. You are angry at Bluther and all of the Capitol. You are not worthless and you will not cower.
Then, with her jaw set and eyes narrowed, she bolted into the café, ready to kick Bluther's butt. But she skidded to a stop when she got in. Because when she looked closer at the bag, it merely said, "Supporters of Henry Bluther". And the owner of the bag was an elderly man, wrapped up in that strange blue cloak.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Keegan Keegan is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada!!
Posts: 7,587
Default

Bruce looked around and saw pokey come charging in then stop and look around. Bruce though what in the world is she doing. Then Bruce drank the last of his hot chocolate. Then Bruce looked around and stopped talking to Henry Bluther and went out the door.
__________________
I Will rule the world of Kidmud!

Not like the the gross kind of mud,
like you know what I mean right?
Like the cool program mud.
Anyway why are you reading this?
I mean does it mean anything?

Memorable Princess Bride Qoutes

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ink, nes, warriors

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.