Quantcast Your Future? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-29-2011, 09:57 PM
Fallen_Star Fallen_Star is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: the Glade
Posts: 895
Default Your Future?

How do you imagine your future? What will it be like? Who are you going to marry? I'm making this for crazy people like me who plan out every bit of their future!

My future so far is this:

I'm going to go to a college for the arts in Boston and major in Theater and English. I'll live in a small apartment on Salem Street, very close to the Old North Church, and I'll share it with my friend Abby, who'll be going to the same college (I don't know which classes though). My crush will have gone back to Great Britian to play soccer for England, but eventually he'll come back to the U.S. and find me. We'll date for a few years until I graduate college, and then he'll propose to me in the spire of the Old North Church or in the little graveyard near it.
My children will be:

Phoebe Claire: White blonde and blue eyed, like her dad. An artist, quiet and thoughtful.

Sophie Jane: Brown hair, hazel eyes, like me. Writer, talkative and funny.

Colin: Blonde and blue eyed, Marianne's twin brother. Bold, mischevious, likes to play-act.

Marianne: Brown hair, brown eyes. Colin's twin sister. Mischevious like him, loves singing.

I'll be a published, but not well-known author and teach Drama at some school. We're going to live in a small house on the English seaside.

Yeah. :3
__________________
"Eyes on the prey, not the horizon."

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Last edited by Fallen_Star; 09-29-2011 at 10:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-29-2011, 10:00 PM
camikat camikat is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: hell (more specifically: the throne)
Posts: 7,943
Default

YES! Ok, here we go...

I'll live in an apartment in New Jersey, and I'll go to Yale and get a Master's Degree in Physics (WHOOT WHOOT) The guy who I'll date will propose to me in an ice cream parlor. Then I'll live in a spacious tree-story house, have a cat named Sandy and I'll have twins, Raina and Ember.

Yeah.
__________________
won't you say goodnight
so i can say goodbye?

haven't you taken enough from me?
won't you torture someone else's s l e e p?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-29-2011, 11:01 PM
rachelkirsten rachelkirsten is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: In fourth year at Hogwarts, going on epic adventures at night with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
Posts: 1,529
Default

This is a very creative thread idea!!! Okay, here's mine:

I'm going to continue Homeschooling the last two years of High school, and stay great friends with my crush (we have a mutual crush). In my Junior year of High School (next year), I'll take dual credit classes at my local community college. After two years there, I'll go to a University (not going to say the name of the university - sorry, stalker ).
My crush will go to a different university, but it is in the same city (yes, he says he wants to go to the university I'm talking about next to the one I want to go to). My crush and I will date while in college, then when we both graduate, we'll continue dating a few months while we get our careers started, then we'll get married.
We'll live somewhere . . . I don't know yet. . .

Well have 3 boys first, then a girl:

1. Chris Jonathan *insert last name here*

2. Damon Paul *insert last name here*

3. Josh Todd *insert last name here*

4. Emily Meredith *insert last name here*

Then, we'll live our amazing, happy, wonderful life. ^_^
__________________
In peace,
~ Mallori Sparke

be L oyal O bedient V irtuous E ncouraging

Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength."

MUSIC can . . .
Give you hope . . .
Make you believe . . .
Heal your heart . . .
Touch your soul . . .
And never leave your mind . . .
~ Mallori Sparke
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-29-2011, 11:16 PM
WolfWriter WolfWriter is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Great Lakes State
Posts: 385
Default

I'm going to go to Ferris State University for two years after graduating college with a 3.99 GPA (that was my middle school GPA; I have a 4.10 now because of extra credit xD) to get my basic credits in. Then, when I'm nineteen, I'll attend Pratt Art Institute in Brooklyn, New York, New York an take courses in 3D and 2D animation, character design, rigging, motion dynamics, and special effects. I'll graduate in 2019 with a major in computer animation.

Then I'll move to just outside of New York City and get a nice little flat for myself as I search for a job as an animator, working as a secretary or something insignificant in the meantime. I'll be shopping the city one day when I see a young man playing his guitar for extra cash and stop to listen from a distance. Eventually I'll muster the courage to invite him to get coffee with me and I'll find out he plays rugby, comes from a small farming community, and is attending college in NYC because it's where his father went. We'll go for walks through Central Park together, I'll teach him the in's and outs of the subway system. We'll try nasty flavors of tea to see which is grossest. I'll name every squirrel we see. He'll make me laugh. He'll have an accent. And when my family comes to visit, he'll play football with my brother and buy flowers for my mother.

Then, many walks and coffee shops later, we'll get married in a cute little chapel with all my friends and family in attendance.

I'll get a job as an animator for a major film company like Disney. He'll continue to play his guitar and work as a nurse and play rugby. We'll watch the Olympics together. We'll watch Doctor Who together. I'll burn the food and he'll cook it. I'll go Christmas shopping in the city. Some weekends we'll head up north to the mountains and go hiking.

We'll have two kids, two girls named Bree Anne and Sadie Mae. Bree will be a brunette with green eyes, Sadie dirty blonde with hazel. And Equinox will be a hit film and bestseller.

*lame ending*
__________________
"Oh! Somebody ought to take society by the four corners of the sheet and toss it all into the air! Everything would be broken, most likely, but at least nobody would have anything, there'd be that much gained!" - Les MisÚrables
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-30-2011, 01:04 AM
RosiePie07 RosiePie07 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!
Posts: 3,005
Default

Hm.. My future... I don't know.
This is a very real interpretation of my future, probably, maybe. I don't know. But this is what could happen.
Hm. I'll get A's in all my classes except science this year and next year. Nothing big will happen and I'll be just fine and dandy, dating boys who eventually turn out to be gay or go to another school, not a big deal. Nnd my junior year I'm going to (God this sounds bad, but it's my biggest fear I'm scared will happen because I'm so into love) accidentally get pregnant by some guy I thought I was in love with who leaves instantly when he hears. My mom kicks me out and I go live with SilverRipple and ello.rach for a while until the baby's born and I give it away. People call me nasty names behind my back at school so I basically become a recluse for the rest of junior year. But when I'm a senior everything starts looking up. I get into the University of Denver and major in English as well as studying to become a teacher. Nothin' interesting happens then. Date random guys. Don't go to parties. Write and study way too much. Then for my last to years of college I transfer to NYU and happen to run into my old drama teacher in a coffee shop and he tells me where I might find kids I used to know on stage. So I go and find my old boyfriend who's now even more fantastic than he used to be. We laugh and talk and eventually fall in love again while he's still working on his acting and I'm trying to find good teaching jobs in the city. Nothing really works out and we come back to Denver together. I go work as a Creative Writing teacher at my old school and he's switching to become a lawyer or a doctor or something that pays well to make up for my crappy salary. We get married and have Wednesday, James, and Klymene. And they're awesome. And eveyrthing's awesome for a while in our little town house and then we get divorced for some reason and have to deal with split custody and junk like that. I get married again two to three more times to random rich guys. And then I die alone because I had a heart attack in the bathtub.
THE END.
Lovely story isn't it.
__________________
Governor Swann: So, this is the path you've chosen? After all, he is a blacksmith.
Elizabeth: No.
[pause] Elizabeth: He's a pirate.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-30-2011, 08:44 AM
Cinnamon Cinnamon is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Middle of Somewhere :P
Posts: 501
Default

Don't think of your life that way. You don't have to let a guy in your pants at an earlier age, or get divorced, or have a heart attack in a bathtub. Live happy.
__________________

Be one with thyself ~William Shakespeare
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-30-2011, 11:14 PM
WolfWriter WolfWriter is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Great Lakes State
Posts: 385
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosiePie07 View Post
Hm.. My future... I don't know.
THE END.
Lovely story isn't it.
I don't know which face to use:

O.O

or

xD

I really pray that this is what you THINK will happen, not what you HOPE will happen? :P
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-30-2011, 11:56 PM
cloudwriter cloudwriter is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In Brazil. (I wish)
Posts: 12,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfWriter View Post
I don't know which face to use:

O.O

or

xD

Yeah Rose, I hope and pray that you don't uh, hope that either.......:P
__________________
No more dreaming of the dead as if death itself was undone.

No more dreaming like a girl, like a girl so in love...with the wrong world.

Snow White's stitching up the circuitboard...

____________
I stopped searching for monsters
under the bed
when I realized they were
inside of me.

-quote on dA
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:15 AM
cloudwriter cloudwriter is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In Brazil. (I wish)
Posts: 12,460
Default

Here's my future-

So I'll graduate with high grades (all A's) Then, I'll look around for a bit and go to a nice college that has excellant English/Journalist courses. I'll major in English, and be a Journalist on the side until I get published. Then I'll hit the best-sellers, and the Dreamwalker Trilogy including the finished version of The Rise of the Phoenix Sun will be turned into films.

This one guy I like will see me one day and we'll start dating. Then, he'll propose to me years and years later when we're at a fair, riding a Ferris Wheel and at the tippy-top. I'll marry this guy, and our wedding will be small, but grand all the same. We won't have kids. We'll live in a cozy two-storied house, right near the ocean. We'll go out to the beach every day to watch the sun-set.

And I'll still be a major Harry Potter fan, and we'll own the Hunger Games Movie. Someday possibly even meet J.K. Rowling.

Then we'll live our happy life, and I'll keep writing with endless ideas and we'll be blissful near the ocean. (:
__________________

____________
I stopped searching for monsters
under the bed
when I realized they were
inside of me.

-quote on dA
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-01-2011, 11:14 AM
RosiePie07 RosiePie07 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,005
Default

Well, while you guys stay blissfully unaware of all the traumas of life, I'm going to accept them so that way when the DO happen (because stuff happens like that) they won't be too terribly awful. The rate of divorce in the united states is 50% and rising. So chill, accept that terrible things will happen, plan for them, and then they won't be so terrible.
__________________
Elizabeth: No.
[pause] Elizabeth: He's a pirate.

With inky love, Rose <3

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.