Quantcast Phineas And Ferb Guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Guilds
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-07-2011, 12:44 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land
Posts: 3,309
Talking Phineas And Ferb Guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG so here is where the phineas and ferb LOVERS meet
some facts for your enjoyment!!!!!!!!!!

Phineas and Ferb and their pet platypus are up to having some crazy adventures on summer vacation. Kidzworld has the scoop on the newest cartoon from Disney Channel.

Main Characters
Phineas Flynn (Vincent Martella) – Phineas is completely obsessed with finding crazy ways to spend the days of summer vacation and is always coming up with wild ideas.

Ferb Fletcher (Thomas Sangster) – Ferb doesn’t talk much, but he makes up for it by being a genius at building incredible inventions. He normally has one funny line at the end of each episode.

Candace Flynn (Ashley Tisdale) – Candace hates that her brother’s never get in trouble for any of their schemes. She’s always trying to get her mom to catch them in the act, but it never works out so she looks crazy.

Lindana Fletcher (Caroline Rhea) – Lindana is Phineas’ Mom. She used to be a one-hit wonder pop star, and plays in a band with the other moms in the neighborhood.

Lawrence Fletcher (Richard O'Brien) – Ferb’s Dad is English and super laid back.

Perry the Platypus - The boy’s pet platypus is actually a secret agent who has to constantly foil the plot’s of evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz (Dan Povenmire) - He’s a mad scientist and the head of Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated. He tries to carry out evil plans from his blimp, but Perry the Platypus always finds a way to foil them.

Fun Facts
The first sneak peak at Phineas and Ferb aired after Highschool Musical 2 on August 17th, 2007 and was seen by 10.8 million viewers.
The series premier on Februrary 1st, 2008 was watched by four million people.
In The Fast and the Phineas one of the cars is named Billy Ray, making a reference to Billy Ray Cyrus from Hannah Montana.
The show's theme song is sung by band Bowling for Soup.
In the episode Rollercoaster, Candace says that Jeremy works at Mr. Slushy Burger, but he is later seen working at Mr. Slushy Dawg.
Quotes
”That's it! I know what we're going to do today!” - Phineas

”I'm gonna go tell mom and when she sees what you're doing, you're going down. Down. Down. Down.” - Candace

”Ah, Perry the Platypus what an unexpected surprise! And by unexpected I mean completely expected.” - Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

”I'll be in the dairy section[/KWLINK] if you want to come yell at the cheese or anything.” - Lindana

”Well a brother is a brother, and I couldn't ask for a better one than Ferb.” - Phineas

”You do realize that's French for pencil-neck?” - Ferb

SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! DISCUSS!!!!!!!
__________________
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:03 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

OMPJ I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB! THAT IS, LIKE, MAH MOST FAVE SHOW THAT EVAH AIRED ON DA TV SCREEEEEEEN!! And, honestly, I quote that show, like, every other HOUR. I LOVE the characters, especially Candace; I'm the oldest in my family with two younger sibs, so I TOTALLY relate to her. XD I could rant about this show FOREVER! ...ever... ...ever... cookie... ever... I think my echo's broken... XD
I've watched all but one episode, learned a few of the songs, and I've GOT to get myself some merchandise. GOT TO GET SOME SOON. Y'know, one might say I'm kinda obsessed... I am NOT crazy. BWAHAHAHA!!
__________________
To: You-Who-Is-Reading-This; I think you're brilliant. From, Mina.
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~

Last edited by MandM; 02-16-2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: <"/ c"|
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2012, 01:04 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandm View Post
ompj I Love Phineas And Ferb! That Is, Like, Mah Most Fave Show That Evah Aired On Da Tv Screeeeeeen!! And, Honestly, I Quote That Show, Like, Every Other Hour. Especially Candace; I'm The Oldest In My Family With Two Younger Sibs, So I Totally Relate To Her. Xd I Could Rant About This Show Forever! ...ever... ...ever... Cookie... Ever... I Think My Echo's Broken... Xd
You Are Amazing!!!!!! The First Post On This Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!! Bu I Love Phineas And Ferb It Rocks!!!!!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Owen-L Owen-L is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: tumblr
Posts: 7,330
Default

I don't really like Phineas and Ferb but I have to say, it has had a lot of funny moments where I have laughed for hours on end XD
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-16-2012, 03:10 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

ikr? Even my dad loves to watch P&F! He laughed so hard during the Second Dimension movie, and my mom was all, "You okay?" XD Did you seen the new one with the caveman and the foom-fah? XD
__________________
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-16-2012, 04:43 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
I have seen every episode of Phineas and Ferb they have EVER created
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-16-2012, 09:04 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

lol, which ones your fave? I LOVE the one where Candace has the dream she actually did bust them, but the Zebra was all, "Kevin" and Phinny was all, "Corndog, corndog, yummy yummy yummy!" XD
__________________
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-18-2012, 07:50 AM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
Did u see the one that they went into candace's mind. And then Buford just like came in with a turkey sandwhich
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-18-2012, 02:25 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

Aw, I must've missed that one, I don't remember it! Ferb, I know what I'm gonna do today! >
__________________
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-21-2012, 05:04 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
I need to put that as my sig..........
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
doofenshmirtz evil inc, ferb-tastic, floating baby head, floating baby!, i'm tellin' mom, where's perry?, yummy yummy corndogs

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.