Quantcast Phineas And Ferb Guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Guilds
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2012, 10:00 PM

A lot of people don't recognize the *clean* adult humor that is slipped into the episodes. It's actually pretty funny. ^_^ I like the irony and the randomness about it. It seems like the same thing happens in every episode, but there's always some kind of unique twist to look forward to. :3 It's my favorite show on Disney Channel. Phineas and Ferb forever!
Old 02-24-2012, 11:37 PM

ikr? And I can TOTALLY relate to Candace's problems. I'm always yelling, "MOOOOM!! MOM!!" or I'm all, "Oh look, a SALE. Guess who's gonna have to GO IN THERE and TRY stuff on." XD
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 02-28-2012, 10:51 AM

lol, my parents like to watch it, too, my da laughed so hard during the AtSD movie XD
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 02-28-2012, 04:23 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Did U See The Cheesetopia Episode???
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 PM

Is it new? I don't think I have! I bet it's one of those TV-only specials; I watch P&F through a netflix-type thing and it doesn't update fast. Tell all, what's it like? :3
C'mon, Ferb!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:26 PM

Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
Is it new? I don't think I have! I bet it's one of those TV-only specials; I watch P&F through a netflix-type thing and it doesn't update fast. Tell all, what's it like? :3
Confusing.
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Old 02-28-2012, 05:28 PM

XD I had a feeling you might say that. Yes, yes I did. I totally gotta look it up nao. :3
C'mon, Ferb!
Old 03-04-2012, 12:48 AM

Oh, gosh, the Cheesetopia one was great. XD You thought one thing was happening, when it turned out it was something completely different... Eh, confusing, but fun. I watched one tonight where they were in China, and had to find Perry to learn to be warriors and save Isabella.

Phineas: We have to climb the unclimbable mountain of unclimbable-ness.
Ferb: But first we have to cross the uncrossable river of uncrossable-ness.
Buford: Who named all this stuff?
Phineas: The redundant scribe of redundant-ness.

Later

Candace: *climbing mountain* Stupid mountain of stupidness.
Scribe: That was my original name for it!

XD
Old 03-04-2012, 02:51 PM

XD Love that episode! My favorites of the first season whas the "Gitchie gitchie go mean is love you" and "Back yard beach" I know both of th esongs by heart
Old 03-05-2012, 02:27 PM

Me too! XD lol, everytime we hear Gitchie Gitchie Goo on the radio, I'm so tempted to sing along. And, randomly, my sister'll start murmuring the lyrics and we both break out into song. XD It's so much fun! Man, what would my life be without P&F?
C'mon, Ferb!

Tags
doofenshmirtz evil inc, ferb-tastic, floating baby head, floating baby!, i'm tellin' mom, where's perry?, yummy yummy corndogs