Quantcast Phineas And Ferb Guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Guilds
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-24-2012, 10:00 PM
Leloo Leloo is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 221B Baker Street
Posts: 786
Default

A lot of people don't recognize the *clean* adult humor that is slipped into the episodes. It's actually pretty funny. ^_^ I like the irony and the randomness about it. It seems like the same thing happens in every episode, but there's always some kind of unique twist to look forward to. :3 It's my favorite show on Disney Channel. Phineas and Ferb forever!
__________________
"This city dreams under a lightning storm. There's no reason for us to miss the stars."
~Lophii by gravitycure
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-24-2012, 11:37 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

ikr? And I can TOTALLY relate to Candace's problems. I'm always yelling, "MOOOOM!! MOM!!" or I'm all, "Oh look, a SALE. Guess who's gonna have to GO IN THERE and TRY stuff on." XD
__________________
To: You-Who-Is-Reading-This; I think you're brilliant. From, Mina.
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-28-2012, 10:51 AM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

lol, my parents like to watch it, too, my da laughed so hard during the AtSD movie XD
__________________
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-28-2012, 04:23 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land
Posts: 3,309
Default

Did U See The Cheesetopia Episode???
__________________
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-28-2012, 05:21 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

Is it new? I don't think I have! I bet it's one of those TV-only specials; I watch P&F through a netflix-type thing and it doesn't update fast. Tell all, what's it like? :3
__________________
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-28-2012, 05:26 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
Confusing.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-28-2012, 05:28 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

XD I had a feeling you might say that. Yes, yes I did. I totally gotta look it up nao. :3
__________________
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Leloo Leloo is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 221B Baker Street
Posts: 786
Default

Oh, gosh, the Cheesetopia one was great. XD You thought one thing was happening, when it turned out it was something completely different... Eh, confusing, but fun. I watched one tonight where they were in China, and had to find Perry to learn to be warriors and save Isabella.

Phineas: We have to climb the unclimbable mountain of unclimbable-ness.
Ferb: But first we have to cross the uncrossable river of uncrossable-ness.
Buford: Who named all this stuff?
Phineas: The redundant scribe of redundant-ness.

Later

Candace: *climbing mountain* Stupid mountain of stupidness.
Scribe: That was my original name for it!

XD
__________________
~Lophii by gravitycure
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-04-2012, 02:51 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,309
Default

XD Love that episode! My favorites of the first season whas the "Gitchie gitchie go mean is love you" and "Back yard beach" I know both of th esongs by heart
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-05-2012, 02:27 PM
MandM MandM is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Mobius, of course.
Posts: 952
Default

Me too! XD lol, everytime we hear Gitchie Gitchie Goo on the radio, I'm so tempted to sing along. And, randomly, my sister'll start murmuring the lyrics and we both break out into song. XD It's so much fun! Man, what would my life be without P&F?
__________________
<"/ c"|
^
C'mon, Ferb!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
doofenshmirtz evil inc, ferb-tastic, floating baby head, floating baby!, i'm tellin' mom, where's perry?, yummy yummy corndogs

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.