Quantcast Immortal Island NES - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Team Flame or Team Silent?
Flame! 12 41.38%
Silent! 4 13.79%
I can't decide... *weeps* 7 24.14%
Are you sure Wolf won't just remain single? 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:26 AM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,191
Default

Flame raised her eyebrow skeptically. "I heard a rumor that he's returning."
"From where?" Summer wondered.
"I dunno," Flame replied. "Elves and fairies don't... Usually... Leave..."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:32 AM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land
Posts: 3,302
Default

"wierd" Summer said. "Wanna go to the party?" She asked.
__________________
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:33 AM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,191
Default

Flame is not one to take time considering a rhetorical question such as that. "Of course! When is it?"
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:46 AM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,302
Default

"I think it was at 3. I gotta ask flash!" Summer siad. She sped of towards Flash's house. Flame followed right on her tail.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:50 AM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,191
Default

While speeding through the air like a bullet and watching Summer's beautiful brown hair whip around before her, Flame also considered what to wear to the party. She wanted to make an impact on them, make them feel welcome at Immortal Island. Of course, Flame wasn't one to dress up. Instead of a skirt like the other fairies wore, Flame wore an orange blouse and leggings. She decided she's wear her simple orange frock.
Pulled out of her daydreams by the sound of Summer's knuckles rapping on the door, Flame smiled as Flash opened the door and grinned.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:52 AM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,302
Default

(Pokey I dont know what to write next! I dont want to control AAs charecter)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-30-2011, 07:55 AM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,191
Default

Flame listened contently as Flash confirmed the time as three o clock. Then, she glanced at her watch and realuzed it was two! The party would be starting in an hour. She informed Summer of this, and they quickly said goodbye to Flash and zipped off to their home.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:06 AM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,302
Default

Once they got there they zoomed to their room. "What do you think i should wear?" Summer asked. She held up a hot yellow gown and a plae yellow sundress.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:11 AM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,191
Default

Flame shrugged. Then she caught Summer's glare and responded, "Sundress."
Flame fumbled with the zipper of her pale orange frock, then slipped into it. She kicked off her boots and changed into a pair of sandals. She also pulled back her hair and asked Summer to braid it. Assoon as Summer was done, Flame rushed into the bathroom to look in the mirror. I look... Pretty, she thought, for the last fifteen years I've looked plain. Now... I'm pretty.
Of course, she looked nothing compared to Summer, she decided, as she saw her coming out of her room.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-30-2011, 08:13 AM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,302
Default

"Omg Flame! You look georgeous!" Summer said. She smiled.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
absolutely epic. period., awesomeness, best nes. period., fairy, fire clan chics forever!, flame ze fainthearted, human has cell phone!!!!!, i want to join, immortal island, nes, oh oh oh its magic, random blacking out! yea!, signum, will be a tv show someday, wolf captured. again., you have my wand!

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.