Quantcast Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Free advice
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-03-2011, 10:00 AM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Location: In a world of music turned up loud enough I can't hear anyone else.
Posts: 15,002
Default Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain.

So, this is how it works. For the title of your post, put an emotion, like ANGER, JOY, EXCITEMENT, FEAR. Then write how you feel.

Vent vent vent!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2011, 04:05 PM
SeptemberLove SeptemberLove is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: interwebz
Posts: 1,786
Default Destructive :/

I'm mean to everyone. Not that I insult them, but I'm just so... silent... that it's offending. People thinkit's personal and feel like I dno't want to talk to them specifically. D:

Plus this guy that I liked asked me out, and I said no all mean annoyed like even though I really wanted to go with him.

This si a really good idea for a thread, though.
__________________
you're not even punk rock omg

i post what my nipples want
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-03-2011, 04:15 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,002
Thumbs down Jealousy

I don't know why I'm so jealous of my sister. It's just that she's so awesome to everyone. She's two years younger than me, but she looks and acts pretty maturely. While I get annoyed easily, she's kind and sweet and loves children. She also does not very well in her studies, but is pretty and athletic. I'm just the quiet, sullen, evil older sister who is an excellent scholar and can play the piano and doesn't like flowers in particular. What's with me?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-03-2011, 05:03 PM
SeptemberLove SeptemberLove is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: interwebz
Posts: 1,786
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Meh, I'm the youngest. For me, it changes a LOT. Sometimes quiet and sullen, and other times, I'm loud, hyper, and dancey. :P

I don't know how to change how I feel, so I guess I can't really help you either. :/
__________________
you're not even punk rock omg

i post what my nipples want
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-03-2011, 05:32 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,002
Default

I don't know... my sister has this knack for being glamorous. I'm the person in the background. I like being dramatic and I want to be a musician and a singer and an actress, but I'm not glamorous exactly... my mood changes, too, but I'm never exactly the same level of glamorous that my sis is.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-03-2011, 07:31 PM
GabiDi GabiDi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: i
Posts: 21,881
Default Confused

Guys.

That's it.
__________________
"In the beginning, the universe was created.
This made a lot of people upset and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

-Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-03-2011, 08:14 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,002
Default Sad, Angry, Jealous

My mom told me just an hour ago that we're having a christmas carol singalong at our house tomorrow morning. She gave me a list of songs to play, but I didn't even have a piano book of christmas carols! So then she bought a book of them, and they didn't have them on my level, and I can't learn ten carols four books above my level in just a few hours. Now I don't know what to do because everyone in my family but me will be playing and everyone knows I play the best in the family, and I'm so sad that I can't, and angry that I was never told and that I will have to be sitting in my room while my whole family plays, and jealous that everyone will clap for my sister and my brother and my parents while I sit in the corner.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Lily09 Lily09 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: who knows??
Posts: 16,964
Send a message via Skype™ to Lily09
Default

AA, I'm so sorry! I don't know what to say. Just... explain to your mom, maybe?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-03-2011, 09:40 PM
SeptemberLove SeptemberLove is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: interwebz
Posts: 1,786
Default *cooes*

Quote:
D: So sorry! That's awful... poor AA.
__________________
you're not even punk rock omg

i post what my nipples want
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-03-2011, 09:56 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily09 View Post
Yeah, I did, and she's just all, "Well then don't play!"

So... yeah...
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥lifepleaseguys:'), afraid to keep on living, bettertoburnoutthanfade, black n hopeless feeling, do what?, do you ever wonder?, elmo babe ur so hot, i give up; okay?, i'm already dead inside, i'm so sorry, i'm there for you :), ificandoityoucantoo, ignored as usual, ihopethebunnycheersuup:), just pray :), meerkat still loves u, o_o this is insane, smexy elmo, someone's bitter, tags y u so weird?, takesometimetofeelbetter, theblackisclosingin, they're following me...:(, we got this!, you are not alone

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.