Quantcast Character Doodle Thingies - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2014, 08:34 PM

Default Character Doodle Thingies

Ahaha I just really need something to do guys IMSOSORRY ._.

So, as some people may know, I happen to draw a little bit ^-^ (You can check out my art album here.) Since I seem to be lacking inspiration, I've decided that maybe doing requests might do some good. Just a fore-warning, though, I absolutely cannot draw animals for the life of me, so please don't request animals of any sort.

I'll draw most anything, from comics to head-shots to interaction (like hugs, kisses, etc.), but please specify in the form which you would like, and what you'd like to be happening c: Also keep in mind that I sort of do digital art as well, thought I'm pretty bad at using my tablet, so that's also an option. But if you're requesting digital art, it'll have to be a head-shot. I don't trust myself with bodies just quite yet. OH and please note that you have to mention if you want color on traditional (on paper) sketches, but my colored pencils are pretty terrible so that's not recommended.

I'll also do characters from published books, if I've read them. If that's what you're looking for, ask me if I've read the book before filling out a form, please.

Request Form
Character(s) Name (if two or three characters, please number them):
Author Name:
Character(s) Physical Appearance:
Character(s) Attire:
Shot (head-shot, waist-up, comic, etc):
Position(s)/Facial Expression(s):
Digital (colored or gray-scale) or Traditional (colored of gray-scale):
Dialogue (opt.):

Mmkay, I think that's it. I'll probably close it after I get a few requests ^-^
Old 04-09-2014, 08:51 PM

Location: Coulson's plane, with Skye trying to teach me how to hack, and Ward (loudly) punching open beanbags

Character(s) Name (if two or three characters, please number them): 1. Willow 2. Rory
Author Name: Sam and Alice
Character(s) Physical Appearance: Mkay, so Rory has bright brown hair that sort of sticks up in the front. Hazel eyes, muscular body. Tan skin, he's tall for his age (15)
Willow has raven black hair down to the bottom of her ribs. It's straight. She has pale skin, and she's very pretty. Dark eyes.
Character(s) Attire: Rory should be wearing a white button-up shirt and jeans. Willow should be wearing a turquoise ball gown.
Shot (head-shot, waist-up, comic, etc): Waste up.
Position(s)/Facial Expression(s): They should be smiling at each other. Wi
Digital (colored or gray-scale) or Traditional (colored of gray-scale): Colored

"Don't Take Life Too Seriously. You'll never get out of it, alive."

Nick Fury: Get me Hill now!
Fury Car: Communications array is offline.
Nick Fury: Then what's not broken?
Fury Car: Air conditioning is fully operational.
(From CA:TWS)
Old 04-09-2014, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
Character(s) Name (if two or three characters, please number them): 1. Willow 2. Rory
Character(s) Physical Appearance: Mkay, so Rory has bright brown hair that sort of sticks up in the front. Hazel eyes, muscular body. Tan skin, he's tall for his age (15)
Willow has raven black hair down to the bottom of her ribs. It's straight. She has pale skin, and she's very pretty. Dark eyes.
Character(s) Attire: Rory should be wearing a white button-up shirt and jeans. Willow should be wearing a turquoise ball gown.
Great! I'll get started right away c:
Old 04-09-2014, 08:57 PM

Location: Coulson's plane, with Skye trying to teach me how to hack, and Ward (loudly) punching open beanbags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena View Post
Great! I'll get started right away c:
Thank you so much!!!

"Don't Take Life Too Seriously. You'll never get out of it, alive."

Nick Fury: Get me Hill now!
Fury Car: Communications array is offline.
Nick Fury: Then what's not broken?
Fury Car: Air conditioning is fully operational.
(From CA:TWS)
Old 04-09-2014, 09:05 PM

Just tell me if this is too detailed because I might have went a bit overboard. xD

Character(s) Name (if two or three characters, please number them): Betül.
Author Name: Cherrybomb.
Character(s) Physical Appearance: Hair is a little past shoulder length, is straight. She has long bangs, half of which are on the left side (her left) behind her ear. Some of her hair is in a small side ponytail. Small-ish, she has petite features and isn’t very tall.
Character(s) Attire: Wearing an open-fronted cloak that reaches around her knees. Underneath, she’s wearing a plain tunic (thigh-length is fine) with a braided belt around the waist (it doesn’t have to be braided). She’s wearing black leggings. Her right foot is wearing a boot just over knee-length, while her left foot can be bare, in sandals, or really in anything as long as it’s not another boot.
Shot (head-shot, waist-up, comic, etc): Full-body shot if it’s possible.
Position(s)/Facial Expression(s): Has a vague, distant expression, but her eyebrows are slightly furrowed as though she’s worried/sad. Has a small vertical scar on her right eyebrow. She is standing firmly, with her feet set apart at shoulder-width in battle stance, her hands held at her sides.
Digital (colored or gray-scale) or Traditional (colored of gray-scale): Traditional.
Dialogue (opt.): None.
finally
free

or is this
just a prettier
cage?
Old 04-09-2014, 09:19 PM

Character(s) Name (if two or three characters, please number them): Velvet
Author Name: Hayley
Character(s) Physical Appearance: Chin length soft red hair, oddly pale skin, light freckles dotting her cheeks, sea green eyes that catch the light and give her an angelic look, Petite
Character(s) Attire: luxurious golden dress (do what you want with it )
Shot (head-shot, waist-up, comic, etc): Full body
Position(s)/Facial Expression(s): Standing with her hand on her waist, looking determined and slightly menacing *wiggles eyebrows*
Digital (colored or gray-scale) or Traditional (colored of gray-scale): Digital (colored)
Dialogue (opt.): None

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed

"The universe is big. It's vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.
Old 04-09-2014, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post
Just tell me if this is too detailed because I might have went a bit overboard. xD

Character(s) Physical Appearance: Hair is a little past shoulder length, is straight. She has long bangs, half of which are on the left side (her left) behind her ear. Some of her hair is in a small side ponytail. Small-ish, she has petite features and isn’t very tall.
Character(s) Attire: Wearing an open-fronted cloak that reaches around her knees. Underneath, she’s wearing a plain tunic (thigh-length is fine) with a braided belt around the waist (it doesn’t have to be braided). She’s wearing black leggings. Her right foot is wearing a boot just over knee-length, while her left foot can be bare, in sandals, or really in anything as long as it’s not another boot.
Position(s)/Facial Expression(s): Has a vague, distant expression, but her eyebrows are slightly furrowed as though she’s worried/sad. Has a small vertical scar on her right eyebrow. She is standing firmly, with her feet set apart at shoulder-width in battle stance, her hands held at her sides.
Digital (colored or gray-scale) or Traditional (colored of gray-scale): Traditional.
Great c: I'll get started as soon as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by halebop View Post
Character(s) Name (if two or three characters, please number them): Velvet
Author Name: Hayley
Character(s) Physical Appearance: Chin length soft red hair, oddly pale skin, light freckles dotting her cheeks, sea green eyes that catch the light and give her an angelic look, Petite
Character(s) Attire: luxurious golden dress (do what you want with it )
Shot (head-shot, waist-up, comic, etc): Full body
Position(s)/Facial Expression(s): Standing with her hand on her waist, looking determined and slightly menacing *wiggles eyebrows*
Digital (colored or gray-scale) or Traditional (colored of gray-scale): Digital (colored)
Dialogue (opt.): None
I'm not sure if I said this above, but if not, I'm afraid I don't do full-body digital. I can do a digital head-shot, if you like. Or, I suppose I could attempt digital waist-up, though it probably won't be very good.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:42 PM

Talking My Doodle Thang

Character(s) Name: Hourglass Jade (female) and Brandy Parker (male)
Author Name: Twinity
Character(s) Physical Appearance:
Hourglass-Sandy-ish hair that is slightly curled, blue eyes, peach colored skin, average height,
Brandy- Dark brown messy-ish hair, dark brown eyes, slightly darker skin that Hourglass's, taller than her by six inches
Character(s) Attire:
Hourglass- A golden watch chain thingy hanging from her pocket, a blue tee shirt, skinny jeans, worn out shoes, and hourglass necklace
Brandy- Tee shirt with funny phrase of your choice on it, jeans, a belt, new tennis shoes
Shot: Waist up please
Position(s)/Facial Expression(s):
Hourglass- Half smiling-half frowning with arms crossed
Brandy- Smirking, looking down on Hourglass, holding her book above her reach
Traditional (colored of gray-scale): Traditional
Dialogue (opt.):
Hourglass-Give it back you jerk! You don't read anyway!
Brandy: If you want it, you're going to have to call me sexy!
Trying to fix it

Last edited by Dr.Awesome; 04-10-2014 at 11:36 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:21 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Athenabrain1

Character(s) Name (if two or three characters, please number them): Brandy Rosen
Author Name: Alice
Character(s) Physical Appearance: Light blond hair that gets darker as you go up, and it reaches up to her waist. Her hair should be in a messy ponytail or a braid, and is kinda tall, and slender. She looks athletic. She also has dark grey eyes.
Character(s) Attire: She should be wearing a black jacket with a white t-shirt inside labeled "Society of Magic." She should also wear long jeans. If you even include the jeans.
Shot (head-shot, waist-up, comic, etc): Waist-up
Position(s)/Facial Expression(s): Smiling, but with a slight frown to her face. Can she be folding her hands?
Digital (colored or gray-scale) or Traditional (colored of gray-scale): Traditional sketch.
Dialogue (opt.): Plots and rebels, what's the difference?
The day Beethoven created his famous piano piece, Für Elise.;
First US Social Security Payment Made;
AND MORE:
http://www.historyorb.com/events/april/27
Old 04-10-2014, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurboulos View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrybomb View Post

I should have these two up fairly soon c: