Quantcast The KidPub Boarding School! - Page 12 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 03-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Kazel Kazel is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2007
Location: In the clouds... I think....
Posts: 1,179
Default

"Stay in here for an hour or something," James said, shoving Jaymie in a closet.
"A closet?" Jaymie said. "That's weak."
"Yeah, well, there's nothing better..." James told her with a shrug. "Just get in. I enchanted it, there's no way any magic can go in or out-- remember that."
"Okay." Jaymie replied with a somber look. With a mock-army face, she marched into the closet.
"Okay Lavender," She whispered to herself. "I'm waiting."
__________________
>You do what you do and you try not to get killed in the process --Me.<
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 03-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Elfin-Maiden Elfin-Maiden is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wish Land
Posts: 1,079
Default

Aiden kicked back and watched all the egos arguing how to do it.
"My idea!"
"No mine!"
"Mine pwns yours!"
Shaking his head he sighed, laughing softly.
Caius glanced up, "Alright Mr. I'm-A-Stealthy-Rogue. Why don't you do it?"
"Because it's a waste of my time?" Aiden suggested. "Obviously."
"Oh yeah? Well how 'bout I kick your butt if you don't?"
"One, you'd try to kick it anyways. Two, you can't. You fight like a-" some girls glared at him. "An idiot," he finished not-so-smoothly.
Caius said, "Well... What if we get someone to jinx you?"
"I have mage ranked magic. You wanna try me?" Aiden crossed his arms over his chest. "I am NOT saving some nosey brat."
__________________
Do you have lee-sonce for your min-key? -Pink Panther
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 03-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Danish621 Danish621 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 1,500
Send a message via AIM to Danish621 Send a message via Yahoo to Danish621
Default

Jaimy slapped Aiden's arm with her wand. "She's not nosey, you ugly puss-face. She's part brat, I think, but she's not nosey. And you're saving her because the rest of us are all too lazy."
Lavender yawned. "Yeah, we kinda are."
Aiden rolled his eyes. "I cannot believe that Calla makes me associate with you idiots."
"We're lazy idiots, Aidey-Waidey," Caius taunted. "Just do it. I don't care if you have mage ranged magic. I'm a pro wrestler."
"In your dreams," Aiden scoffed.
"For Pete's sake, I've already got a plan, Sir Mage!" Jaimy yelled. She fished around in her giant sweater pocket and pulled out a complicated-looking blueprint. "Oh sorry, that's how I'm gonna break my cousin out of jail." She turned over the blurpeint and it showed a simple stick figure drawing.
Aiden burst out into laughter. "You call THAT a plan?" he gasped between boughts of laughter. "Those are connected sticks with heads!"
Lavender studied the blueprint. "No," she protested, "it's a well thought-out plan. That YOU have to do."
Caius grinned. "You're supposed to STUN James? Ha! I bet he could beat you in a duel!"
Aiden muttered something almost inaudible. "I bet I could so break out that nosey little--"
"Fine then," Caius sniffed, "Do it."
__________________
"Those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum." -Kakashi Hatake, Naruto

Have a grape day.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 03-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Elfin-Maiden Elfin-Maiden is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wish Land
Posts: 1,079
Default

Shocked, Aiden realized they had baited him. "NO. FREAKING. WAY," he said firmly.
"Come on Aiden...." Jaimy coaxed. "The worst that could happen is you die..."
"Oh. Yeah THAT'S insanely comforting for some reason..." Aiden muttered darkly glaring at them all. "And how did you come up with a plan that includes me so quickly?"
"Erm... um...."
"Never mind," grabbing the map he studied it, "What am I doing?"
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 03-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Carissa Carissa is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Not at school!!! :)
Posts: 132
Default

After a bit...
"There," Jaimy said finally, smoothing the shoulders of an outfit similar to Jaymie's.
"I can't believe you're making me do this..." Aiden muttered.
"Well, you better believe it!" Lavender said, brushing Aiden's wig.
"Okay," Caius said, smiling. He choke back a snicker. "Find Jaymie then trade places with her. Tell her to come back here. We'll take it from there."
"Okay, okay," Aiden said. "I've got it."
"This plan is so easy, an imbecilic brain like yours should be able to interpret it," Lavender said with a smirk.
"Shut up," he mumbled. "See you later..." He began to stumble towards the door.
"Wait!" Lavender cried.
"What?" Aiden snapped, turning around.
Lavender pulled out a cellphone and snapped a picture of him. She laughed. "This is so going on the internet!"
Aiden crossed his arms as more flashes of light emitted from cellphones and cameras that came out of nowhere.
"GOOD BYE," Aiden said, exiting the room.
__________________
Some people say that guns don't kill people, but people kill people. Well, I think that guns help. If you stood there and yelled "BANG!" I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 03-16-2009, 06:59 PM
Carissa Carissa is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Not at school!!! :)
Posts: 132
Default

Aiden tiptoed through the corridors and then heard a faint, "Help! Help!" and fists slamming against a piece of wood. He shook his head, sighed, and dashed towards the sound. He pressed his back against the wall. He peered into the room. Empty. He quietly hurried to the cries of help and wood beating. He slowly turned the knob.
"HEL--" Jaymie stopped mid-word and looked quizically at Aiden. "Aiden?" She then scanned his outfit and held back a laugh. "You look--"
"Shut up," he snapped. "They made me." He glared at Jaymie. "Let's just switch places and forget about this whole thing, okay?"
"Okay. James disappeared to who-knows-where and I don't think he'll be back soon," she said.
The two alters switched places. Jaymie slammed the door in Aiden's face and ran out of the room.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 03-16-2009, 09:08 PM
coyotejo coyotejo is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 181
Default

Coyote Jo gets an E-mail from her friend about a boarding school. "Hey coolio! I'm joinin!" says Coyote Jo as she fills out the form.

The KidPub Boarding School of the Written Art Tuition Papers

Page Three of Nineteen

Note: Those marked with * are optional.

Username: __Coyote Jo________
*Age:_ _
*Experience with writing: _I don't remember. I have been performing longer than I have been writing.______________________
KidPub user or not? Circle one: YES

Sample of your writing: ___So eat some pizza from the pizza side of LIFE!!!!__________________________________________ _____ _______________
Signature:___Coyote Jo________
*Initials: CJ
Parent's/Wards Signature:__Michael_________
Parent's/Ward's Initials: MJ
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 03-20-2009, 01:37 PM
Elfin-Maiden Elfin-Maiden is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wish Land
Posts: 1,079
Default

Aiden sat on the floor of the closet, digging grooves in the wood with one of his knifes, counting off how he would kill the people who were making him do this.
"First, I'll gut some." One groove. "Then, I'll hang some." Another groove. "Then I'll throw some off a cliff." Another Groove.
**Three Hours Later**
"And finally, I'll have some mauled by dragons." Final groove.
Aiden looked at his handiwork. The whole left wall was sliced up.
"Oh the things you do when you're bored..."
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 03-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Carissa Carissa is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Not at school!!! :)
Posts: 132
Default

**before Aiden's emo-ish moment**
"Gotta get back! Must be quiet!" Jaymie muttered to herself. She silently hurried down the halls. She then rounded a corner and nearly screamed.
James was heading down the hall, muttering over a coffee stain on his shirt.
She looked around frantically and quickly hid in a suit of armor. (Deja vu?)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 07-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Danish621 Danish621 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2008
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 1,500
Default

James walked past, clearly not noticing Jaymie in the armor.
"What an idiot," she whispered.
Out of the holes in the armor, she could see James looking around. "What was that?"
Jaymie frantically popped out of the suit of armor. "Stupefy!" she yelled, swinging her wand and accidentally throwing it, where it hit Jame's eye.
"Ow!" he yelled before becoming Stunned.

And lol, Prongs, I read your reply on the other KP Boarding School. KidPub Boarding School of Pencraft and Pencilry? (:
__________________

Have a grape day.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
boarding school, kidpub, never ending story

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.