Quantcast Writing to Rodney - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-2012, 11:09 PM

Post Writing to Rodney

This is a thread where you can write about your day, your dreams of today, kinda like an impersonal diary of sorts. I write letters to "Rodney", a fictional character who "understands" me, which makes it fun to write to him. Here's mine for today, feel free to pour out whatever you've got inside to Rodney.

Dear Rodney,
Today was so much fun. I went out and had ice cream and all my favorite songs played on the radio. I love fridays, and this one wasn't an exception. I'm so glad that I also finished reading "Frost Wolf" from the "Wolves of the Beyond" series by Kathryn Lasky. She's got lots of neat books. Which gets me thinking, I oughta finish writing a book. Ah, I dunno... Well, wish me luck, 'cause I'm gonna need it! See you later, Rod!
Love,
Reeri (My writing-to-Rodney-name)
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 02-26-2012, 12:40 AM

2/25/12
Dear Rodney,
I watched the first episode of Transformers Prime! Cliffjumper (SPOILERS!) died in, like, the first five minutes... Arcee was cool and Bumblebee still doesn't talk, but it sure is a neat show. I plan to see the next episode tomorrow. See you then, Rodney!
Love,
Reeri
C'mon, Ferb!
We all ought to invite our friends to enjoy the beauty we dizcover in Life... Oops, I spelled discover with a Z ^_^'
GENERATION 8~ When you first see this, add one to the Generation and paste it on your sig as a sign of epicness. Social experiment!~
Old 02-26-2012, 01:33 AM

Location: In a world of music turned up loud enough I can't hear anyone else.

Oh good grief, I thought that that was Romney for a second.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:06 PM

XD NO! lol, but absolutely not! XD I like to write to my "friend" Rodney. Who's Rodney? I'll never tell. XP
2/26/12
Dear Rodney,
Went out for chinese today after church. I love eating at that place, great service, great food, always have leftovers for lunch tomorrow, etc. Also, at church today, I heard someone was having a terrible problem. I'm going to pray for him, please help pray, Rod! Thanks. :')
Not to mention, but I also watched the second and third episode of TFP (Transformers Prime). Poor Arcee, Cliffjumper was her best friend! DX Oh well, at least Bumblebee's mute and cute, as I like to say. See you again soon, Rod!
Love, Peace, & Motor Grease,
Reeri
C'mon, Ferb!
Old 02-26-2012, 10:15 PM

Location: the Lost Light, having drinks with Whirl and Swerve

Lol my dad knew a guy named Rodney... ._.

Dear Rodney,
Last night I started writing a beautifully depressing fan fiction. I was totally into it. So much that when I got to a bit emotional part, I would actually start crying or get the jolt of pain. It made it extra deep, since I reflected what I was feeling onto the characters. I hadn't writen like this in ages. I stayed up to about midnight when I had to turn out my bed room lights, so I turned on my closet light and cracked open the door enough so that I would have just enough light to see and for no one else to notice-and I continued to write. I fell asleep with my face on my journal laying in a very awkward position which gave me the worst hip cramp today. We went to church and since I had stayed up so late I started dosing off-and if you know me, I never dose off in church. I came home, and tried to continue. No words came onto my paper. I guess I used all my inspiration last night... Maybe I can try again tonight...
From Lynne(my letters to Rodney name) :3

My Super-Duper Evil Lair of Evil

"Wow, you're really not yourself, are you?
You're normally so damn cheerful I have to upset people just to restore the balance in the universe.
I'd ask what's up but--here's a secret--I don't really care."
--Whirl, Transformers: Spotlight--Trailcutter
Old 02-26-2012, 10:16 PM

Location: the Lost Light, having drinks with Whirl and Swerve

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandM View Post
XD NO! lol, but absolutely not! XD I like to write to my "friend" Rodney. Who's Rodney? I'll never tell. XP
2/26/12
Dear Rodney,
Went out for chinese today after church. I love eating at that place, great service, great food, always have leftovers for lunch tomorrow, etc. Also, at church today, I heard someone was having a terrible problem. I'm going to pray for him, please help pray, Rod! Thanks. :')
Not to mention, but I also watched the second and third episode of TFP (Transformers Prime). Poor Arcee, Cliffjumper was her best friend! DX Oh well, at least Bumblebee's mute and cute, as I like to say. See you again soon, Rod!
Love, Peace, & Motor Grease,
Reeri
I love TFP :B

My Super-Duper Evil Lair of Evil

"Wow, you're really not yourself, are you?
You're normally so damn cheerful I have to upset people just to restore the balance in the universe.
I'd ask what's up but--here's a secret--I don't really care."
--Whirl, Transformers: Spotlight--Trailcutter
Old 02-26-2012, 11:42 PM

yay! fellow TF peep! I feel so sorry for Arcee, though. And Ratchet's voice is kinda funny, but episodes are good so far! I just gotta learn to draw 'em all, now. :3
PS, Miko ROCKS. XD She's awesome.
C'mon, Ferb!
Old 02-27-2012, 01:12 AM

Dear Rodney,

There is nothing like the satisfaction of eating mint chocolate chip ice-cream, curling up in bed with your bathrobe and slippers on, with your laptop on your lap, as you reading a really interesting romance book on kid pub. There is Nothing like it. It makes you feel as if all is good in the world. Then you remember back to the morning, hanging out with your friend, and seeing your old friend you have not seen in months. Smiling, and waiting for tomorrow to come, so you can hang out with your friend again at twi kwan do class. Grateful that you found a friend, since you just moved and your home-schooled. Can't wait to kick butt, and do awesome tommorow. All is right in the world, and at this particular moment, you forget about the wars going on, the corruptions in this world, and as you slowly drift off to sleep you say a quick prayer.

And that's me

From,
Haley
Old 02-27-2012, 10:24 AM

Dear Rodney,
I know, I know, it's early-ish and all, but I wanted to tell you about mah homework. It's gonna be due soon and I haven't even started it yet. Boo. But, at least I got a head start on the one thingy, though. At least, right? Haha, see you later tonight, buddy. Take care, Rod!
Love,
Reeri
C'mon, Ferb!
Old 02-27-2012, 04:48 PM

Dear Rod,
K, okay, I know I said tonight, and I know it's not night yet, but I wanted to say hi. It's gettin' kinda lonely around here and it feels good to write to you, even if you don't write back. Did I tell you my birthday's coming? Which means my yearaversary's on it's way, too! I also wrote a sad, kinda heart-ful fanfic, too. But I wanna post it, even if it's not that good. Thanks for listening, Rod!
Love, Peace, and KFCs,
Reeri
C'mon, Ferb!

Tags
epyk, good grief charlie brown, letters2rodney, rodney's underpants, this is stupid, thought it said romney xd