Quantcast Story Stuff! For TheAshWolf and WildWolf ONLY! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2012, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catty View Post
I tagged "The mean taggers suck" and "stop tagging! >"
O___o This is getting weird....why is everyone so mad? 0_0 No one put tags on the brainstorming thread Chi, Kyle, Blue Phoenix and I used for our Streak chain novel. No one's putting tags on the other story-ideas-brainstorming threads. I just checked a few--all the ones I saw have zero tags.

I know I'm just ASKING for a fight...I don't want to fight, TRUST ME O_O...but...I have to say...why is this bothering you guys? o_o And, if you have a problem, why don't you just talk to us? <:^J I'd gladly explain why we need to use this thread to anyone who asks me. I don't mind.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catty View Post
Tell Me The Original Idea Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooo. XD
It's REALLY stupid. XD I edited a picture of a Liger *hits Napoleon Dynamite with a water bottle for making people think they're not real* to have deer antlers and a scorpion tail. o_o That's what the creature was. Some weird cat thing the size of a beagle going around invading this little town. XD I don't know what made me think of that...
Old 05-01-2012, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post
O___o This is getting weird....why is everyone so mad? 0_0 No one put tags on the brainstorming thread Chi, Kyle, Blue Phoenix and I used for our Streak chain novel. No one's putting tags on the other story-ideas-brainstorming threads. I just checked a few--all the ones I saw have zero tags.

I know I'm just ASKING for a fight...I don't want to fight, TRUST ME O_O...but...I have to say...why is this bothering you guys? o_o And, if you have a problem, why don't you just talk to us? <:^J I'd gladly explain why we need to use this thread to anyone who asks me. I don't mind.
I bet it's all the no0bs. Hey no0b taggers: We're oldies. Can't touch that.

Basically what Ash said. You're not 'trolling', trolling is sophisticated. You guys are being derps.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:11 AM

BUT ANYWAY.
I like your first idea, Ash. I'll type up mine later, when I have more time.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:01 PM

Whoever did 'plz no tackling', I meant that I was tackling the tag 'u suck', not tackling as well as saying 'you suck'.
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Old 05-01-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
Whoever did 'plz no tackling', I meant that I was tackling the tag 'u suck', not tackling as well as saying 'you suck'.
Do you know what no0b is posting these?
Old 05-01-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
I bet it's all the no0bs. Hey no0b taggers: We're oldies. Can't touch that.

Basically what Ash said. You're not 'trolling', trolling is sophisticated. You guys are being derps.
O__o They're being hostile is what they're being. Guys...what is happening to KidPub? Do you really think your actions will reflect positively on the site? D: Would a parent let their kid get a KP account if they see all of this hostility? I think not.

If you guys would kindly remove those tags...I'd really appreciate it.

Quote:
BUT ANYWAY.
I like your first idea, Ash. I'll type up mine later, when I have more time.
O_0 You did? :3 Thank you! But, you're sure you don't have any other ideas? I'd love to hear them.
Either way, take your time. ^_^ I'm in no rush.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:52 PM

I think that character should run away from his abusive, drunkard father and join the group as a harmonica player.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:05 PM

Quote:
I think that character should run away from his abusive, drunkard father and join the group as a harmonica player.
Oooh, good idea.

*Piano Man pops into my head* o_o .... Why...? XD Oh. Yeah. That song has a lot of harmonica in it. My brain is weird. -_- Ignore me.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Caleigh

Default Guys, come on. -.-

Guys, come on. -.- Delete the tags. Those are just rude.

Tags
♥the plots, *tackles 'u suck'*, aa is a jerk, ash cant use email, brainstorming, freaking weirdness, i am a cow, i wanna read it!, i wonder about tags..., is this rlly important?, meanies, o_o this is insane, plots r amazing <3 them, pointless thread, post!!!, rlly srry for being mean, show yourselves-wildwolf, stop tagging >:o, taggers are idiots, taggers suck-wildwolf, tags y u so weird?, the mean taggers suck, this is public, what the..., wtpj