Quantcast Story Stuff! For TheAshWolf and WildWolf ONLY! - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Story Ideas
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catty View Post
I tagged "The mean taggers suck" and "stop tagging! >"
O___o This is getting weird....why is everyone so mad? 0_0 No one put tags on the brainstorming thread Chi, Kyle, Blue Phoenix and I used for our Streak chain novel. No one's putting tags on the other story-ideas-brainstorming threads. I just checked a few--all the ones I saw have zero tags.

I know I'm just ASKING for a fight...I don't want to fight, TRUST ME O_O...but...I have to say...why is this bothering you guys? o_o And, if you have a problem, why don't you just talk to us? <:^J I'd gladly explain why we need to use this thread to anyone who asks me. I don't mind.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-01-2012, 02:27 AM
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catty View Post
Tell Me The Original Idea Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooo. XD
It's REALLY stupid. XD I edited a picture of a Liger *hits Napoleon Dynamite with a water bottle for making people think they're not real* to have deer antlers and a scorpion tail. o_o That's what the creature was. Some weird cat thing the size of a beagle going around invading this little town. XD I don't know what made me think of that...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-01-2012, 07:10 AM
wildwolf wildwolf is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAshWolf View Post

I bet it's all the no0bs. Hey no0b taggers: We're oldies. Can't touch that.

Basically what Ash said. You're not 'trolling', trolling is sophisticated. You guys are being derps.
__________________
"Diamonds are found only in the dark places of the earth; truths are found only in the depths of thought." -Victor Hugo
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-01-2012, 07:11 AM
wildwolf wildwolf is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,457
Default

BUT ANYWAY.
I like your first idea, Ash. I'll type up mine later, when I have more time.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-01-2012, 01:01 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Whoever did 'plz no tackling', I meant that I was tackling the tag 'u suck', not tackling as well as saying 'you suck'.
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-01-2012, 01:15 PM
wildwolf wildwolf is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
Do you know what no0b is posting these?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-01-2012, 03:32 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post

O__o They're being hostile is what they're being. Guys...what is happening to KidPub? Do you really think your actions will reflect positively on the site? D: Would a parent let their kid get a KP account if they see all of this hostility? I think not.

If you guys would kindly remove those tags...I'd really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
BUT ANYWAY.
O_0 You did? :3 Thank you! But, you're sure you don't have any other ideas? I'd love to hear them.
Either way, take your time. ^_^ I'm in no rush.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-01-2012, 03:52 PM
wildwolf wildwolf is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,457
Default

I think that character should run away from his abusive, drunkard father and join the group as a harmonica player.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-01-2012, 04:05 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: In the TARDIS, obviously. ^_^
Posts: 8,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwolf View Post
Oooh, good idea.

*Piano Man pops into my head* o_o .... Why...? XD Oh. Yeah. That song has a lot of harmonica in it. My brain is weird. -_- Ignore me.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Caleigh
Guest

Posts: n/a
Default Guys, come on. -.-

Guys, come on. -.- Delete the tags. Those are just rude.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
♥the plots, *tackles 'u suck'*, aa is a jerk, ash cant use email, brainstorming, freaking weirdness, i am a cow, i wanna read it!, i wonder about tags..., is this rlly important?, meanies, o_o this is insane, plots r amazing <3 them, pointless thread, post!!!, rlly srry for being mean, show yourselves-wildwolf, stop tagging >:o, taggers are idiots, taggers suck-wildwolf, tags y u so weird?, the mean taggers suck, this is public, what the..., wtpj

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.