Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 1716 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-26-2011, 01:41 AM

Location: Stalking in the silence; listening to your tortured dreams.

"The memories of my family outings are still a source of strength to me. I remember we'd all pile into the car - I forget what kind it was - and drive and drive. I'm not sure where we'd go, but I think there were some trees there. The smell of something was strong in the air as we played whatever sport we played. I remember a bigger, older guy we called "Dad." We'd eat some stuff, or not, and then I think we went home. I guess some things never leave you."
~ Jack Handey

Sometimes the darkest thing is but the lightest ~ The Messenger of Deliverance

Power is not in numbers but in the spirit of those that are left. ~ Malaika, Untitled Sci-Fi Story
Old 06-26-2011, 01:44 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

*Rolls on the floor laughing*
Old 06-26-2011, 01:44 AM

"It's probably not a good idea to be chewing on a toothpick if you're talking to the president, because what if he tells a funny joke and you laugh so hard you spit the toothpick out and it hits him in the face or something."
~ Jack Handey

Power is not in numbers but in the spirit of those that are left. ~ Malaika, Untitled Sci-Fi Story
Old 06-26-2011, 01:45 AM

"The difference between a man and a boy is, a boy wants to grow up to be a fireman, but a man wants to grow up to be a giant monster fireman."

~ Jack Handey

I think this one is one of my favorites..

Old 06-26-2011, 01:46 AM

Oh, gosh. Can I have a book of those?

-Douglas Adams
Old 06-26-2011, 01:48 AM

Location: en route to Mordor, punching my father, Voldemort, in the nose for not liking my Father's Day gift

*Starts choking*

Gabi… I think I might be starting to not like Sing… but that's because it's kinda starting to sound weird… and I'm going insane…
Old 06-26-2011, 01:48 AM

"Even though he was and enemy of mine, I had to admit that what he had accomplished was a brilliant piece of strategy.

First he punched me, then he kicked me, then he punched me again."

"I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on."
~ Jack Handey

Old 06-26-2011, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom View Post
*Starts choking*

Gabi… I think I might be starting to not like Sing… but that's because it's kinda starting to sound weird… and I'm going insane…
Like how if you see a word repeated enough, or stare at it for long enough, it looks mispelled... 0_o

-Douglas Adams
Old 06-26-2011, 01:51 AM

Except the tune sounds kinda different…

*Is trying not to wake anyone up by laughing* I've had three hours of sleep… lately ish…
Old 06-26-2011, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabiDi View Post
Oh, gosh. Can I have a book of those?
I junk there might be a book. There are books! Ones called Deep Thoughts, and there's a sequel called Deeper Thoughts or something like that...

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i ship lizmirwolf<33, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, miss u guys -emma, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere