Quantcast Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! - Page 8258 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #82571  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:42 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,200
Default

Could anyone check out my poem on the NSP? It'd mean a lot. ^__^

How is everyone? :3 I have so much to do... but of course instead of doing what I need to do, I'm listening to music and writing crappy poetry. xD
Reply With Quote
  #82572  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:45 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Told a story about a man who was too afraid to fly so he never did land
Posts: 3,309
Default

My Face Is Still Numb
__________________
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid. - CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow
Reply With Quote
  #82573  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:46 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post

Sure, I'll check it out. I just don't usually have patience for KP poetry. Nothing against you guys, but most are people complaining about their lives, or some stupid crush.
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Reply With Quote
  #82574  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:47 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post
Meh. Mine is pretty much that, sorry. I hope you don't hate it too much... xD
Reply With Quote
  #82575  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:48 PM
chelseki3 chelseki3 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2010
Location: O_e
Posts: 3,451
Send a message via Skype™ to chelseki3
Default

Quote:
Yeah....and it seems like she just did it to stop the rumor that she copied it, because she doesn't seem to be continuing it.
True, true. She copied EmmaR's sig, but then she changed it to a different one...0_o

I'm sorry to say this, but, once a plagarizer, always a plagarizer.
Quote:
I know this hardly has anything to do with what you're saying, but...

I am crap at writing poetry.

That's all for now.
__________________
Smile, you don't own all the problems in the world.
Don't compare you life to others-you have no idea what their journey is all about.
What others think of you is none of your business.
Reply With Quote
  #82576  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:48 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
Commented on it. Yours is not difficult to tolerate. I like it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #82577  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:51 PM
magsiscool magsiscool is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,309
Default

I Hate My Numb Face It Hurts And My Lip Feels Huge
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #82578  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:52 PM
BlueMi BlueMi is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 13,200
Default

Quote:
xD Thank you so much!
I really need to read some of your stories sometime... I just can't do it now... I'm bust listening to music, and I'm TERRIBLE and reading and listening to music at the same time. Sorry, my Starkid is my main priority. xDDD
Reply With Quote
  #82579  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:52 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magsiscool View Post
What happened? Did you get stung, or get an allergic reaction?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #82580  
Old 05-02-2012, 03:53 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMi View Post
xD Thank you so much!
No problem! That's fine if you don't read my stuff. I always procrastinate writing my books anyway. :P
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
! ! ! pokeyisswag, !! real 1st tag, !a first tag, (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻, /family reunion/, 28.6.42.12, diltg, emma = epik, emma is 4ever, falling rain..., fart fart fart fart, funny, gwen5evar, i love emma, i love panda, i love you slendy, i win ., jack milliken was here., just a smalltown girl, lenny bruce is not afraid, lst randomness, mirwolf, miss u guys -emma, sherlock was here, tylerdurdenwashere

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.