Quantcast Disney critics page (beware young children, this is disturbing) - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-23-2012, 07:10 AM
MBelle MBelle is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 702
Default

...........
__________________
http://cf.sketchfu.com/i/1480659.png

RAINBOW SHARPIE!

Anagrams RULEZ!

Know that boy you teased because he wore the same shirt for a week? He lied about his age to get a job at McDonald's because his parents are dead and he has to support his family. Remember the girl who you called a vampire? She cuts herself because her parents treat her like she doesn't exist and it is the only thing that keeps her emotionally alive.
Stop bullying. Copy and paste this if you care.

Last edited by MBelle; 09-29-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-23-2012, 07:45 AM
Catty Catty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In a mansion playing board games with Cathy.
Posts: 593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBelle View Post
I fund that offensive. Divorce is hard on kids. Kids cry, and feel horrible for the rest of their life. They think they caused fhd divorce. Now, who would want that in a movie?

Then kids find out stuff. That their parent is remarrying or they are dating. The kids only get to see ONE parent, and maybe the other on EVERY OTHER weekend. Could you spend a week without a parent?

Sometimes kids spend a month without seeing their parent. Then they come back for about three days.

Mistborn I think that no one you know is divorced. It is very hard.
Sounds depressing... :O
__________________
http://gifsoup.com/NDM2ODgxMA

http://lpscatastrophe.webs.com/

"EXCUSE ME? Tooth Fairy? WHAT?" - Amber, Goodbye Fourth Wall

"I like something!" Emily, LPS: High School Catastrophe (My Show)

"Richard, you ate my fork." -Craig, Dinosaur Office

"BUT NO! Instead, I get bounced around on a camera for a few hours by some teenager. And when she's done with me, she puts me in a flipping box! ...NO! PLEASE! PLAY WITH ME!" - Tom Dawson, LPS POPULAR
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-23-2012, 08:13 AM
Mistborn Mistborn is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Edolas
Posts: 668
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBelle View Post

My parents are divorced, MBelle, for about a year. And I hate it. Whenever I see my dad for a weekend, he's a horrible parent and is trying so hard to get us to like him that he's so easy to manipulate. My brother has realized this, and he annoys the crap out of me there.
My mom is really struggling financially. I haven't gotten new clothes in who-knows-when. I managed to get my laptop through my family in Christmas. My dog nearly DIED because our vet didn't take payment plans and my dad refused to pay for his care.
And yes, I spend a week without a parent. It's better without my dad around. But, if something goes wrong, he'll call me when my mom's at work and try to blame it on MY MOM.

I'm saying that the Disney movies need to have a slice of real life. True love doesn't solve anything. The divorce rate is one in two, or one half. That's what I'm saying. It's distorting kids' minds, and making a little kid going through divorce have an even harder time.
__________________
i
will never be afraid again
i
will keep on fighting till the end
i
can walk on water
i
can fly
i
will keep on fighting till
i
die
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-23-2012, 09:45 AM
Caleigh
Guest

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBelle View Post

I'm guessing you made the mistbornmean tag? o.o

I would just like to put in that I'm unaware of any disney princesses having babies, therefore they wouldn't have to see their parents get divorced.

Not saying divorce in general isn't bad, because I know it's hard for people. I just think you took what Mistborn said the wrong way.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-23-2012, 10:14 AM
Rockshadow Rockshadow is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Unicorn land, where young people frolik in the medows.
Posts: 880
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBelle View Post

My mom and dad are divorced and I only see my dad about 20% of the year because of his work.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In my imagination, a world more insane than the Joker.
Posts: 6,101
Default

Right...my next realism in a film...Cinderella. The human foot, though useful, is not an organ you would want to look at, so it is good the shoes are not transparent. Genetic modification on animals...simply wrong. Slavery...I think it's a case for social services.
__________________
Translation services are offered - please ask if you require aid in deciphering anything I say.

I couldn't care less what my nipples want me to post, given that they are not sentient beings of an equal or greater intelligence to myself.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Caleigh
Guest

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
I know, right?! And if her slipper was the "perfect fit", why did it fall off in the first place?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-23-2012, 11:43 AM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCEEE
Posts: 5,738
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBelle View Post
I fund ["find"] that offensive. Divorce is hard on kids. Kids cry, and feel horrible for the rest of their life. They think they caused fhd divorce. Now, who would want that in a movie?

I doubt that you know what you're talking about. I personally know people who are fine with talking about their parents' divorce, and they see them weekly. Usually, they keep contact with both parents.

I'm not saying that everything's good, but don't assume things. I can assure you that they don't "feel horrible for the rest of their lives".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistborn View Post

Thank you for setting her straight.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-23-2012, 12:27 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Location: In a world of music turned up loud enough I can't hear anyone else.
Posts: 14,721
Default

Beauty and the beast. What a stupid movie. It would have been half-decent if the prince had stayed a beast instead of that puffy-chested prince. My dream husband is the chess club nerd in glasses, by the way.
__________________
People will tell you that the most important thing in life is what you learn in school.
Thatís not completely true.
In the real world, there are things that you donít learn in school.
Welcome to Darkling.
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ade-1857138388
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Caleigh
Guest

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
In a way, you can kind of picture Belle being drunk and having hallucinations because of the whole "dancing silverware" thing. XD I don't know, that's just how I thought of it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
'me iz cool'? no., did mbelle just fart?, dont call me mean, erm..mean tags peoplez.., everyone stop insulting!, farts are flammable, flatulence, flatus is in the air...., funny how ppl fight a lot, haha flip yeah, hahahaha, just apologize michelle, mbelle wet her pants, no lions in jungle, no tag fighting!, oh disney princesses., ppl y u so conceited, rude, seriously calm down!!!!!, the war of farts! :p, we are doomed, whatever..., yes she did fart

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.