Quantcast Disney critics page (beware young children, this is disturbing) - Page 3 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-23-2012, 07:10 AM

RAINBOW SHARPIE!

Anagrams RULEZ!

Know that boy you teased because he wore the same shirt for a week? He lied about his age to get a job at McDonald's because his parents are dead and he has to support his family. Remember the girl who you called a vampire? She cuts herself because her parents treat her like she doesn't exist and it is the only thing that keeps her emotionally alive.
Stop bullying. Copy and paste this if you care.

Last edited by MBelle; 09-29-2013 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBelle View Post
I fund that offensive. Divorce is hard on kids. Kids cry, and feel horrible for the rest of their life. They think they caused fhd divorce. Now, who would want that in a movie?

Then kids find out stuff. That their parent is remarrying or they are dating. The kids only get to see ONE parent, and maybe the other on EVERY OTHER weekend. Could you spend a week without a parent?

Sometimes kids spend a month without seeing their parent. Then they come back for about three days.

Mistborn I think that no one you know is divorced. It is very hard.
Sounds depressing... :O

http://lpscatastrophe.webs.com/

"EXCUSE ME? Tooth Fairy? WHAT?" - Amber, Goodbye Fourth Wall

"I like something!" Emily, LPS: High School Catastrophe (My Show)

"Richard, you ate my fork." -Craig, Dinosaur Office

"BUT NO! Instead, I get bounced around on a camera for a few hours by some teenager. And when she's done with me, she puts me in a flipping box! ...NO! PLEASE! PLAY WITH ME!" - Tom Dawson, LPS POPULAR
Old 05-23-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
I fund that offensive. Divorce is hard on kids. Kids cry, and feel horrible for the rest of their life. They think they caused fhd divorce. Now, who would want that in a movie?

Then kids find out stuff. That their parent is remarrying or they are dating. The kids only get to see ONE parent, and maybe the other on EVERY OTHER weekend. Could you spend a week without a parent?

Sometimes kids spend a month without seeing their parent. Then they come back for about three days.

My parents are divorced, MBelle, for about a year. And I hate it. Whenever I see my dad for a weekend, he's a horrible parent and is trying so hard to get us to like him that he's so easy to manipulate. My brother has realized this, and he annoys the crap out of me there.
My mom is really struggling financially. I haven't gotten new clothes in who-knows-when. I managed to get my laptop through my family in Christmas. My dog nearly DIED because our vet didn't take payment plans and my dad refused to pay for his care.
And yes, I spend a week without a parent. It's better without my dad around. But, if something goes wrong, he'll call me when my mom's at work and try to blame it on MY MOM.

I'm saying that the Disney movies need to have a slice of real life. True love doesn't solve anything. The divorce rate is one in two, or one half. That's what I'm saying. It's distorting kids' minds, and making a little kid going through divorce have an even harder time.
will keep on fighting till the end
i
can walk on water
i
can fly
i
will keep on fighting till
i
die
Old 05-23-2012, 09:45 AM
Caleigh

Quote:

I'm guessing you made the mistbornmean tag? o.o

I would just like to put in that I'm unaware of any disney princesses having babies, therefore they wouldn't have to see their parents get divorced.

Not saying divorce in general isn't bad, because I know it's hard for people. I just think you took what Mistborn said the wrong way.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:14 AM

Location: Unicorn land, where young people frolik in the medows.

Quote:

My mom and dad are divorced and I only see my dad about 20% of the year because of his work.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:32 AM

Location: In my imagination, a world more insane than the Joker.

Right...my next realism in a film...Cinderella. The human foot, though useful, is not an organ you would want to look at, so it is good the shoes are not transparent. Genetic modification on animals...simply wrong. Slavery...I think it's a case for social services.

I couldn't care less what my nipples want me to post, given that they are not sentient beings of an equal or greater intelligence to myself.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:43 AM
Caleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecca View Post
Right...my next realism in a film...Cinderella. The human foot, though useful, is not an organ you would want to look at, so it is good the shoes are not transparent. Genetic modification on animals...simply wrong. Slavery...I think it's a case for social services.
I know, right?! And if her slipper was the "perfect fit", why did it fall off in the first place?
Old 05-23-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
I fund ["find"] that offensive. Divorce is hard on kids. Kids cry, and feel horrible for the rest of their life. They think they caused fhd divorce. Now, who would want that in a movie?

I doubt that you know what you're talking about. I personally know people who are fine with talking about their parents' divorce, and they see them weekly. Usually, they keep contact with both parents.

I'm not saying that everything's good, but don't assume things. I can assure you that they don't "feel horrible for the rest of their lives".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistborn View Post
My parents are divorced, MBelle, for about a year. And I hate it. Whenever I see my dad for a weekend, he's a horrible parent and is trying so hard to get us to like him that he's so easy to manipulate. My brother has realized this, and he annoys the crap out of me there.
My mom is really struggling financially. I haven't gotten new clothes in who-knows-when. I managed to get my laptop through my family in Christmas. My dog nearly DIED because our vet didn't take payment plans and my dad refused to pay for his care.
And yes, I spend a week without a parent. It's better without my dad around. But, if something goes wrong, he'll call me when my mom's at work and try to blame it on MY MOM.

I'm saying that the Disney movies need to have a slice of real life. True love doesn't solve anything. The divorce rate is one in two, or one half. That's what I'm saying. It's distorting kids' minds, and making a little kid going through divorce have an even harder time.
Thank you for setting her straight.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:27 PM

Location: In a world of music turned up loud enough I can't hear anyone else.

Beauty and the beast. What a stupid movie. It would have been half-decent if the prince had stayed a beast instead of that puffy-chested prince. My dream husband is the chess club nerd in glasses, by the way.
Welcome to Darkling.
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ade-1857138388
Old 05-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Caleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Beauty and the beast. What a stupid movie. It would have been half-decent if the prince had stayed a beast instead of that puffy-chested prince. My dream husband is the chess club nerd in glasses, by the way.
In a way, you can kind of picture Belle being drunk and having hallucinations because of the whole "dancing silverware" thing. XD I don't know, that's just how I thought of it.

Tags
'me iz cool'? no., did mbelle just fart?, dont call me mean, erm..mean tags peoplez.., everyone stop insulting!, farts are flammable, flatulence, flatus is in the air...., funny how ppl fight a lot, haha flip yeah, hahahaha, just apologize michelle, mbelle wet her pants, no lions in jungle, no tag fighting!, oh disney princesses., ppl y u so conceited, rude, seriously calm down!!!!!, the war of farts! :p, we are doomed, whatever..., yes she did fart