Quantcast Disney critics page (beware young children, this is disturbing) - Page 4 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Randomize
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-23-2012, 12:29 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Location: In a world of music turned up loud enough I can't hear anyone else.
Posts: 14,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBelle View Post
I fund that offensive. Divorce is hard on kids. Kids cry, and feel horrible for the rest of their life. They think they caused fhd divorce. Now, who would want that in a movie?

Then kids find out stuff. That their parent is remarrying or they are dating. The kids only get to see ONE parent, and maybe the other on EVERY OTHER weekend. Could you spend a week without a parent?

Sometimes kids spend a month without seeing their parent. Then they come back for about three days.

Mistborn I think that no one you know is divorced. It is very hard.

*sigh*

She was joking. I, for example, am being forced to read the Count of Monte Cristo. I'm at the very beginning and it is extremely boring. -____- I'd be a lot happier if the sweet and innocent girlfriend would just slit somebody's throat, but I don't nesseccarily (meh, how do you spell that?) like it when people slit other people's throats. :|
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-23-2012, 12:48 PM
MaryElizabeth MaryElizabeth is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: MI
Posts: 5,739
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict View Post
Beauty and the beast. What a stupid movie. It would have been half-decent if the prince had stayed a beast instead of that puffy-chested prince. My dream husband is the chess club nerd in glasses, by the way.
That's what I said! But no, instead, he gets the girl and becomes a gorgeous prince again.
__________________
"Writing is a form of therapy; sometimes I wonder how all those who do not write, compose, or paint can manage to escape the madness, melancholia, the panic and fear which is inherent in a human situation."
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-23-2012, 02:07 PM
rebecca rebecca is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In my imagination, a world more insane than the Joker.
Posts: 6,347
Default

I've seen spoof princess stories where the princesses turn into frogs/hippos and the princes stay beasts, but they're happy.
__________________
“The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” - Joseph Heller, Catch-22
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-23-2012, 02:50 PM
AlgebraAddict AlgebraAddict is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14,985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth View Post

It's fun comparing B&B to Twilight.

Beauty: You're ugly.

Bella: Bite me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Catty Catty is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: At LPS protecting Russell Ferguson from marshmallows
Posts: 593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleigh View Post
In a way, you can kind of picture Belle being drunk and having hallucinations because of the whole "dancing silverware" thing. XD I don't know, that's just how I thought of it.
XD That's funny.

Belle: *Drunk* DANCING SILVERWARE!
Silverware: *Don't move at all*
Belle: *Burp* I'LL DANCE WITH YOU!
__________________
"Germany, Germany! I'm in North Africa right now and I can't tie my shoe laces!"
-Italy, Hetalia: Axis Powers

"EXCUSE ME? Tooth Fairy? WHAT?" - Amber, Goodbye Fourth Wall

"Richard, you ate my fork." -Craig, Dinosaur Office

"BUT NO! Instead, I get bounced around on a camera for a few hours by some teenager. And when she's done with me, she puts me in a flipping box! ...NO! PLEASE! PLAY WITH ME!" - Tom Dawson, LPS POPULAR
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-23-2012, 06:03 PM
MBelle MBelle is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 702
Default

...........
__________________
http://cf.sketchfu.com/i/1480659.png

RAINBOW SHARPIE!

Anagrams RULEZ!

Know that boy you teased because he wore the same shirt for a week? He lied about his age to get a job at McDonald's because his parents are dead and he has to support his family. Remember the girl who you called a vampire? She cuts herself because her parents treat her like she doesn't exist and it is the only thing that keeps her emotionally alive.
Stop bullying. Copy and paste this if you care.

Last edited by MBelle; 09-29-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-23-2012, 06:07 PM
Jack Jack is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere In Canada..................
Posts: 6,957
Default

Seriously guys, you've sort of been bullying MBelle.
__________________
Mrs. Jensen: With him the customer was always number one. Oscar always treated people with great respect.
Oscar Leroy: [suddenly enters] Hey jackass, stop talking to this old wing-nut and pump my gas!
Brent LeRoy: Well, he's a people person.

Lacey: Karen, I'm glad you're here. Look, we need to talk about the book club.
Karen Pelly: I thought the first rule of book club was, you don't talk about book club.
Lacey: That's fight club.
Karen Pelly: How do you know about fight club?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-23-2012, 06:11 PM
MBelle MBelle is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 702
Default

...........
__________________
http://cf.sketchfu.com/i/1480659.png

RAINBOW SHARPIE!

Anagrams RULEZ!

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Rockshadow Rockshadow is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Unicorn land, where young people frolik in the medows.
Posts: 880
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBelle View Post
Dude, don't start that. They are not bullying me. I know I said some things that were wrong. I'm sorry. But no one is bullying.

Some kids aren't fine with divorce. Some kids cry hard, and some get ruined. Literally ruined.
We understand, and we know that Michelle. But most kids get over it sooner or later.
And the tags about Michelle...c'mon, guys, I know you're better then this. And Michelle, the mistborn is mean tag is unnessacary. (excuse my spelling.) :P I hope you take my advice into consideration.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-23-2012, 06:59 PM
MBelle MBelle is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 702
Default

...........
__________________
http://cf.sketchfu.com/i/1480659.png

RAINBOW SHARPIE!

Anagrams RULEZ!

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
'me iz cool'? no., did mbelle just fart?, dont call me mean, erm..mean tags peoplez.., everyone stop insulting!, farts are flammable, flatulence, flatus is in the air...., funny how ppl fight a lot, haha flip yeah, hahahaha, just apologize michelle, mbelle wet her pants, no lions in jungle, no tag fighting!, oh disney princesses., ppl y u so conceited, rude, seriously calm down!!!!!, the war of farts! :p, we are doomed, whatever..., yes she did fart

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.