Quantcast Top three most random dreams i've ever had... - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-01-2008, 09:34 PM
Redhead Redhead is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 182
Send a message via AIM to Redhead
Default

if that's right..and i think it could be, Vanessa, you have 45 posts and it says "Member under urs...then i am close to becoming one! yay for me!
oh, and i once dreamed that i was driving in an old car with the wood siding, and the car had yellow and green plaid curtains and a little chute besde the seat. i shoved my Barbie down the little chute and....we ran over it.
__________________
Yeah, I am weird. And your point would be?

o o
(-.-)
-(0)-
| |

LOOK!!! IZ A TEDY BEAR!!!
(thank you for your concern about my mental health)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-02-2008, 07:08 AM
VanessaP VanessaP is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Massachucetts, US
Posts: 313
Send a message via AIM to VanessaP
Default

To Red: Well I've had member under mine for a while, and so have you...
__________________
***
Buckets and Puddles,
Vanessa
"A good writer writes from their soul..."
-Me
"Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish."
-Me
"Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow, tomorrow it may rain."
-Major League Baseball
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Redhead Redhead is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 182
Send a message via AIM to Redhead
Default

yeah....stupid me realized that rite AFTER i posted that. =-D
__________________

o o
(-.-)
-(0)-
| |

LOOK!!! IZ A TEDY BEAR!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Talking *giggle*

word. crazy dreams rock
__________________
wonderfully really-hot-amazingly-beautiful-super-ultra-tasty Ben just posted! *hugs* for you.
I see the world with a song, a grin and a dance that you can't do without laughing.
Poetry is like music... with less notes and more words. "The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." I am the Bear of Hugs!!!!! *hugs*
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-04-2008, 04:41 PM
jessieleanne jessieleanne is offline
Junior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: The Twilight Zone
Posts: 8
Default

I had another dream where I finally got a main part in my school play as the Queen. However, it was one of those dreams where you feel like you're underwater - you're slow and sluggish and can't seem to scream or talk when you want to, and you drift and float everywhere you go.
Everybody else had their lines memorized, but I couldn't tear my gaze away from my script. And I was forgetting my cues and couldn't get to the right places fast enough. It was humiliating. I knew, vaguely, that it was a dream, so I kept wishing I would wake up, but it didn't happen until my drama teacher started getting really irritated.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-04-2008, 04:56 PM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Unhappy freaky dream

I hate dreams were you want to wake up, but can't. I had one were I was climbing the Eiffle tower (I don't know why...) and I fell off. I fell till I was about 8 stories off the ground, then I was falling from the top again. when I got 8 stories close to the ground *ping* at the top again. this happened for a while, and I wasn't scared while I was falling. I was just relaxing, on the air. Then when it got to the 8 story mark... I didn't stop. I froze with fear. there was just the ground getting closer. fast. I was like. NO!!!!! and then when my face was almost touching the floor... like my nose was about 1/2cm away from it... I woke up. it freaked me. *gulp*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-05-2008, 07:11 PM
Katie Katie is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland!!
Posts: 415
Default

Woah, that is freaky.

It's kind of weird how creative we are when we are dreaming . . .
__________________
~The following is from 500 days of summer~

Random Person: So Tom, what is it that you do?

Tom: I uh, I write greeting cards.

Summer: Tom could be a really great architect if he wanted to be.

Partygoer: That's unusual, I mean, what made you go from one to the other?

Tom: I guess I just figured, why make something disposable like a building when you can make something that last forever, like a greeting card?
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-06-2008, 03:18 AM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Talking the map

Yeah. A dream inspired "the map" (by me)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-06-2008, 09:42 AM
Elfin-Maiden Elfin-Maiden is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Wish Land
Posts: 1,079
Default

I had a dream once, this was when I was like two years old (I'm 14 and I STILL remember it).

I was running on a plate of some sort, and suddenly it filled up with spaghetti, then, a HUGE mouth comes up and swallowed the whole plate, including me, and I spiraled down....
After this dream I woke up and got scared cuz of the flashing lights on the video tape player....

Then I had another dream when I was two (I had a lot of those) I was on my bed, and wanted to get up. For some reason my door was farther away than usual, I called to my mom but she told me to go to sleep. Suddenly, a shuffeling noise comes from under my bed. Nervously, I peek underneath.... AND A GIANT PURPLE HIPPO POPS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! I think I blacked dot after that. I'm still afraid of hippos... Really afraid.
__________________
Do you have lee-sonce for your min-key? -Pink Panther
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-06-2008, 11:46 AM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Unhappy the t-shirt of doom

I had a dream when I was younger were a clown put his hand over the edge of my bunk bed, then popped his head up (it was one of those clowns from a horror film.) and then I woke up, and saw the sleeve of a white t-shirt on the edge of my bed... and flipped out. it was scary.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dreams, random, weird

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.