Quantcast Top three most random dreams i've ever had... - Page 2 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Outside Life > Dreams
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2008, 09:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to Redhead

if that's right..and i think it could be, Vanessa, you have 45 posts and it says "Member under urs...then i am close to becoming one! yay for me!
oh, and i once dreamed that i was driving in an old car with the wood siding, and the car had yellow and green plaid curtains and a little chute besde the seat. i shoved my Barbie down the little chute and....we ran over it.

o o
(-.-)
-(0)-
| |

LOOK!!! IZ A TEDY BEAR!!!
(thank you for your concern about my mental health)
Old 11-02-2008, 07:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to VanessaP

To Red: Well I've had member under mine for a while, and so have you...
"A good writer writes from their soul..."
-Me
"Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish."
-Me
"Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow, tomorrow it may rain."
-Major League Baseball
Old 11-02-2008, 08:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to Redhead

yeah....stupid me realized that rite AFTER i posted that. =-D

o o
(-.-)
-(0)-
| |

LOOK!!! IZ A TEDY BEAR!!!
(thank you for your concern about my mental health)
Old 11-02-2008, 02:48 PM

Talking *giggle*

word. crazy dreams rock
Old 11-04-2008, 04:41 PM

I had another dream where I finally got a main part in my school play as the Queen. However, it was one of those dreams where you feel like you're underwater - you're slow and sluggish and can't seem to scream or talk when you want to, and you drift and float everywhere you go.
Everybody else had their lines memorized, but I couldn't tear my gaze away from my script. And I was forgetting my cues and couldn't get to the right places fast enough. It was humiliating. I knew, vaguely, that it was a dream, so I kept wishing I would wake up, but it didn't happen until my drama teacher started getting really irritated.
Old 11-04-2008, 04:56 PM

Unhappy freaky dream

I hate dreams were you want to wake up, but can't. I had one were I was climbing the Eiffle tower (I don't know why...) and I fell off. I fell till I was about 8 stories off the ground, then I was falling from the top again. when I got 8 stories close to the ground *ping* at the top again. this happened for a while, and I wasn't scared while I was falling. I was just relaxing, on the air. Then when it got to the 8 story mark... I didn't stop. I froze with fear. there was just the ground getting closer. fast. I was like. NO!!!!! and then when my face was almost touching the floor... like my nose was about 1/2cm away from it... I woke up. it freaked me. *gulp*
Old 11-05-2008, 07:11 PM

Woah, that is freaky.

It's kind of weird how creative we are when we are dreaming . . .

Random Person: So Tom, what is it that you do?

Tom: I uh, I write greeting cards.

Summer: Tom could be a really great architect if he wanted to be.

Partygoer: That's unusual, I mean, what made you go from one to the other?

Tom: I guess I just figured, why make something disposable like a building when you can make something that last forever, like a greeting card?
Old 11-06-2008, 03:18 AM

Talking the map

Yeah. A dream inspired "the map" (by me)
Old 11-06-2008, 09:42 AM

I had a dream once, this was when I was like two years old (I'm 14 and I STILL remember it).

I was running on a plate of some sort, and suddenly it filled up with spaghetti, then, a HUGE mouth comes up and swallowed the whole plate, including me, and I spiraled down....
After this dream I woke up and got scared cuz of the flashing lights on the video tape player....

Then I had another dream when I was two (I had a lot of those) I was on my bed, and wanted to get up. For some reason my door was farther away than usual, I called to my mom but she told me to go to sleep. Suddenly, a shuffeling noise comes from under my bed. Nervously, I peek underneath.... AND A GIANT PURPLE HIPPO POPS OUT!!!!!!!!!!! I think I blacked dot after that. I'm still afraid of hippos... Really afraid.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:46 AM

Unhappy the t-shirt of doom

I had a dream when I was younger were a clown put his hand over the edge of my bunk bed, then popped his head up (it was one of those clowns from a horror film.) and then I woke up, and saw the sleeve of a white t-shirt on the edge of my bed... and flipped out. it was scary.

Tags
dreams, random, weird