Quantcast Battle of Hogwarts: Where would you fit in? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Pottery
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-01-2008, 05:48 PM

Default Battle of Hogwarts: Where would you fit in?

Okay, if you were in the Battle of Hogwarts (see 7th book) what would you do? Stay and fight? Run and flee? What?
I think I would stay and fight. Sadly, I have the wrost reflexes in the world, and I don't mind my enviorment so I think I would get killed. Heh.
How about you?
Old 11-01-2008, 06:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to Redhead

ugh, i am torn. i would like to say i would def. stay and fight, but sometimes i can be the biggest baby, so i might run and hide. i think i would be one of those herbology people, chucking Mandrakes over the side of the castle and fighting from the inside steada out on the grounds. i would feel safer that way, tho there is a good chance that i would also be killed because in times of chaos, i get wicked confused and spend my time whipping my head around and getting dizzy, soooo..yupp...

o o
(-.-)
-(0)-
| |

LOOK!!! IZ A TEDY BEAR!!!
(thank you for your concern about my mental health)
Old 11-01-2008, 07:52 PM

Send a message via MSN to -snowfire-

LOL. Well i think i'd be fighting, but under an invisibility, and probably only fighting to protect my friends (sorry to say) i'm the biggest scardy cat sometimes. But i'd definately stay - just in a safe place lol. oh and i'd drink some of that golden luck potion (forgot what its called) hah. then i'd probably come out of the invisibility cloak.
Old 11-02-2008, 09:39 AM

Red face

Sadly, I think that I'd run. I'm brave, but not that brave. Well, maybe it depends. If I was one of Hrry's good friends, I'd probobly stay. But if I wasn't I think I'd try to sneak out with everyone knowing. I know that sounds horrible but thats most likely what I'd do.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:37 PM

Question good for you.

Good for you katie. I bet if we looked onto the army that took the lives of so many close too us... lots of us would run. however brave we may feel.... it would be different. It's hard to say truthfully, now. It mostly depends on how good at magic I was... I wouldn't want to just get in the way.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:38 PM

Unhappy oops...

Have I killed this conversation? sorry.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:55 PM

Don't worry...
I think my parents would take me out of the country before the battle ever took place... I'd be frightened really. Probably only stay if I was 17.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:42 AM

Unhappy flee!

but they couldn't. remember, he who must not be named was controlling the ministry.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:07 PM

I'd probably stun a few guys while I ran outside of school bounds. Then I'd Apparate home. I'm such a coward. Snowfire, I believe that the potion was called Felix Felicis.

Last edited by Carissa; 11-07-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:03 PM

i would for sure stay and fight!!!

Tags
flaming mangoes