Quantcast Battle of Hogwarts: Where would you fit in? - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Books and Such > Pottery
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Kazel Kazel is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2007
Location: In the clouds... I think....
Posts: 1,179
Default Battle of Hogwarts: Where would you fit in?

Okay, if you were in the Battle of Hogwarts (see 7th book) what would you do? Stay and fight? Run and flee? What?
I think I would stay and fight. Sadly, I have the wrost reflexes in the world, and I don't mind my enviorment so I think I would get killed. Heh.
How about you?
__________________
>You do what you do and you try not to get killed in the process --Me.<
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Redhead Redhead is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 182
Send a message via AIM to Redhead
Default

ugh, i am torn. i would like to say i would def. stay and fight, but sometimes i can be the biggest baby, so i might run and hide. i think i would be one of those herbology people, chucking Mandrakes over the side of the castle and fighting from the inside steada out on the grounds. i would feel safer that way, tho there is a good chance that i would also be killed because in times of chaos, i get wicked confused and spend my time whipping my head around and getting dizzy, soooo..yupp...
__________________
Yeah, I am weird. And your point would be?

o o
(-.-)
-(0)-
| |

LOOK!!! IZ A TEDY BEAR!!!
(thank you for your concern about my mental health)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-01-2008, 07:52 PM
-snowfire- -snowfire- is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Australia!
Posts: 100
Send a message via MSN to -snowfire-
Default

LOL. Well i think i'd be fighting, but under an invisibility, and probably only fighting to protect my friends (sorry to say) i'm the biggest scardy cat sometimes. But i'd definately stay - just in a safe place lol. oh and i'd drink some of that golden luck potion (forgot what its called) hah. then i'd probably come out of the invisibility cloak.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Katie Katie is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Maryland!!
Posts: 415
Red face

Sadly, I think that I'd run. I'm brave, but not that brave. Well, maybe it depends. If I was one of Hrry's good friends, I'd probobly stay. But if I wasn't I think I'd try to sneak out with everyone knowing. I know that sounds horrible but thats most likely what I'd do.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Question good for you.

Good for you katie. I bet if we looked onto the army that took the lives of so many close too us... lots of us would run. however brave we may feel.... it would be different. It's hard to say truthfully, now. It mostly depends on how good at magic I was... I wouldn't want to just get in the way.
__________________
wonderfully really-hot-amazingly-beautiful-super-ultra-tasty Ben just posted! *hugs* for you.
I see the world with a song, a grin and a dance that you can't do without laughing.
Poetry is like music... with less notes and more words. "The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with." I am the Bear of Hugs!!!!! *hugs*
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Unhappy oops...

Have I killed this conversation? sorry.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-04-2008, 07:55 PM
Kazel Kazel is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2007
Location: In the clouds... I think....
Posts: 1,179
Default

Don't worry...
I think my parents would take me out of the country before the battle ever took place... I'd be frightened really. Probably only stay if I was 17.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-05-2008, 03:42 AM
Neb503 Neb503 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the arms of happyness
Posts: 614
Unhappy flee!

but they couldn't. remember, he who must not be named was controlling the ministry.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Carissa Carissa is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Not at school!!! :)
Posts: 132
Default

I'd probably stun a few guys while I ran outside of school bounds. Then I'd Apparate home. I'm such a coward. Snowfire, I believe that the potion was called Felix Felicis.
__________________
Some people say that guns don't kill people, but people kill people. Well, I think that guns help. If you stood there and yelled "BANG!" I don't think you'd kill too many people.

Last edited by Carissa; 11-07-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Jack Jack is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Somewhere In Canada..................
Posts: 6,957
Default

i would for sure stay and fight!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
flaming mangoes

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.