Quantcast Twilight NES (Yes, of course! You can make fun of it :D) - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2010, 03:35 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!
Talking Twilight NES (Yes, of course! You can make fun of it :D)

Hello my amazing bunch of writers here who have found my title intersting and decided to check out what this all is about! (I'm a little hyper right now, I had ice cream for lunch!) Okay, so, let's get to the point!:

We all know about the freaky Twilight/Vampire craze that has completely taken over the minds of most of the teenage girls in practically all the devloped countries of the world, right? Well this is the thread for all those who still have their minds, are looking to have a nice laugh, or just want the chance to be a vampire. Am I making any sense? No, I'm probably not. But anyway!

We're all either vampires (like how Stephenie Meyer or whatever her name is, wrote them. Yes, they sparkle!) or mortals who are dating one of the vampires and know about the whole thing and want to become vampires (Yes, like ignorant Bella). Get the picture? You can either decide to take this thread seriously, or you can turn it into one, big joke, you decide!

Rules: 1. I don't want to hear any of that nonsense about how "Oh, I'm sorry I'm late. Can I still join? Of course you can! What a stupid story it would be if it stayed with the same five characters the whole time! 2. No killing each other without permission. C'mon guys this is a CHILDREN'S website. 3. Um, awkward, but Twilight is a romance novel, try to include the cheesiest, (did I spell that right...?) stupidest, lamest, most cliched romance you possibly can (I guess that wasn't really a rule, rather a guideline...) 4. Have fun with it! 5. We have to stick to the basics of the book. Example: you cannot kill a vampire by smacking him/her really hard! 6. Okay, that's it... 7. No! Wait! Two character limit. 8. Yeah, your two characters can be dating or something. 9. Okay, now I'm really do - 10. We live in Forks. Back to 9. ne.

Name:
Age (Like how old they look if immortal):
Good or bad guy:
Open to relationships (as in, would you be willing to write your character being in love with somebody else's, I don't want things to get uncomfortable {Gods! I sound like E-Harmony! Ugh!}):
Background (Like how they were bitten or something):
Speacial vampire powers (sorry, only vampires can have this):
Personality:
Appearance:
Other things you want to rant about:

Okay! Go on and make your character(s) and have fun!!!
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Last edited by RosiePie07; 07-01-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:42 PM

*Lol, Rosie!!*

Name: Moira
Age (Like how old they look if immortal): 15, newborn
Mortal or immortal: immortal
Good or bad guy: nuetral
Open to relationships (as in, would you be willing to write your character being in love with somebody else's, I don't want things to get uncomfortable {Gods! I sound like E-Harmony! Ugh!}): Open
Background (Like how they were bitten or something): It will unfold, she keeps to herself a lot.
Speacial vampire powers (sorry, only vampires can have this): i'll get back on that too
Other things you want to rant about: Wolfies are perdiful.
Appearance: Long dark brown hair, dark brown eyes. Average size, skinny.
Personality: Hates being a vampire. Once I figure out a back ground her personality will unfold as well.

Do we know who REALLY started the Game signatures? <-- That's a link, to those who haven't figured it out yet.

Psst....Read Ascending. It's in my track.
and the best part? It's by my best friend, Rose.

Last edited by SilverRipple; 07-03-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:53 PM

Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRipple View Post
Other things you want to rant about: WOlfies are perdiful.
*Okay well, that's not exactly what I meant... Haha!!! And wow, you put so much thought into this character!*
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

Last edited by RosiePie07; 07-01-2010 at 03:55 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:58 PM

Why would I make my brain work for Twilight???

Do we know who REALLY started the Game signatures? <-- That's a link, to those who haven't figured it out yet.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRipple View Post
Why would I make my brain work for Twilight???
*Wow, just, wow...! Haha!!! *

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 07-01-2010, 04:02 PM

Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue

*YAYZ! Finally, a NES where I can make fun of Twilight!*
Name: Charlene
Age (Like how old they look if immortal): Looks: 16 Is: 20
Mortal or immortal: Immortal ...
Good or bad guy: Good, for once.
Open to relationships (as in, would you be willing to write your character being in love with somebody else's, I don't want things to get uncomfortable {Gods! I sound like E-Harmony! Ugh!}): Yes, she is obsessed.
Background (Like how they were bitten or something): She invited an obviously-vampire into her house
Speacial vampire powers (sorry, only vampires can have this): She can turn things into sparkely narwhals and unicorns
Other things you want to rant about: Dumb. Blonde. That's how I can describe her.
Personality: Bubbly, extremely happy, flirtacious, dumb, optimistic, helpless
Appearence: Blonde (dur!), blue eyes due to the fact that she survives on blue rasberry snow cone flavoring, everything she wears is pink, except for a white watch that plays the Narwhal song at random points, at which she dances crazily

"Didn't think you were the type to lock a murder suspect in a giant freezer."

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars

Last edited by HappyWithADashOfBlue; 07-02-2010 at 07:40 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:04 PM

Name: Aiden Winters
Age (Like how old they look if immortal): 12
Mortal or immortal: Immortal
Good or bad guy: Good
Open to relationships (as in, would you be willing to write your character being in love with somebody else's, I don't want things to get uncomfortable {Gods! I sound like E-Harmony! Ugh!}): Not open to relationships
Background (Like how they were bitten or something): Was orphaned when really young, ran away from an orphanage and caught a fever was going to die but was bitten because the vampire who did it felt kinda sorry for her.
Special vampire powers (sorry, only vampires can have this): Not really a power but she can escape from everything.
Other things you want to rant about: Her personality is that she keeps to herself and believes that everyone is out to get her, she is not a 'vegetarian'.
Appearance: pin straight brown hair, very short, red eyes

Silence is golden, Duct tape is silver.

All you umpires, back to the bleachers. Referees hit the showers. It's my game. I pitch, I hit, I catch. I run the bases. At sunset I've won or lost. At sunrise I'm out again, giving it the old try.
And no one can help me. Not even you ~ Ray Bradbury

Last edited by booklover; 07-01-2010 at 07:06 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyWithADashOfBlue View Post
*YAYZ! Finally, a NES where I can make fun of Twilight!*
Other things you want to rant about: Hanna Montana/Miley Cyrus
*Okay, again, not what I meant... But I totally agree!!! And aren't I smart for thinking of this?!?!?! This is going to be VERY fun!!!*

With inky love, Rose <3

Old 07-01-2010, 04:06 PM

*(haunting music plays) wolves!*

Old 07-01-2010, 04:29 PM

Name: Ambrosia
Age (Like how old they look if immortal): Looks~18 Is~about 3,000 years old
Mortal or immortal: no, she's mortal... Of course she's immortal!
Good or bad guy:We shall see!
Open to relationships (as in, would you be willing to write your character being in love with somebody else's, I don't want things to get uncomfortable {Gods! I sound like E-Harmony! Ugh!}): Sure
Background (Like how they were bitten or something): She can't even remember that far back... Was a helper in the blood room during the Trojian War, met a vampire, and then this whole Bella and Edward thing exploded (minus the weirdo baby an the werewolfs) But he was killed...
Speacial vampire powers (sorry, only vampires can have this): Can heal anything by touching them
*Crap I forgot an apperance and personaily thing UGH!!!! If you've already joined, please go back and edit it to add that in!!!*
Personality: Kinda rude and mean. But in general nice to things she likes. Sorta obnoxious...
Appearance: Red, long curls. Brown eyes. Perfect looking. Average height.

With inky love, Rose <3