Quantcast Twilight NES (Yes, of course! You can make fun of it :D) - Page 11 - The Writer's Block
Refresh the page...
forums KidPub Home

Go Back   The Writer's Block > Writing > Never Ending Stories
 FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply

Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 07-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Bree Bree is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Under my bed, searching for the monster called sanity.
Posts: 654
Default

*I was gone for about a day. Did you miss me*

"PERSON FIGHT!" shouted Emerald. She picked up Moria and slapped Jessie with her, then slapped Charlene.
__________________
Kelly *my cousin*: I want the Percy Jackson books for my birthday!
My Dad: Okay! I'll just put a bow on Bree's head put, her in a box and send her to you!
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 07-10-2010, 09:25 PM
HappyWithADashOfBlue HappyWithADashOfBlue is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Outside 221B Baker street waiting for the TARDIS while keeping an eye out for stray Ford Granadas
Posts: 2,232
Send a message via MSN to HappyWithADashOfBlue Send a message via Skype™ to HappyWithADashOfBlue
Default

*I'm dragging you in here ello.rach*
Charlene smiled, her fangs glinting.
"You're on!"
She picked up Jason and slapped Emerald and Jessie with him.
__________________
"For all we know, they could've been ninjas!"

"Didn't think you were the type to lock a murder suspect in a giant freezer."

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 07-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Bree Bree is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 654
Default

"FFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!" shouted Emerald. She threw Moria at Jessie and would've knocked her out if she wasn't a Vampire. She ran for Jason, about to bite him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 07-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,232
Default

*hehe, ello.rach, I'd post pretty soon ...*
__________________

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 07-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Bree Bree is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 654
Default

*she's right. Weather you like it or not, you SHALL be dragged in to insanity!*
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 07-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,232
Default

*jooooin us, the randomly insane ...*
__________________

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 07-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Bree Bree is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 654
Default

*okay, ello.rach! You're making me do this!*

Emerald bit Jason and started drinking his blood. "MINE!"
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 07-11-2010, 01:02 AM
RosiePie07 RosiePie07 is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: A pirate vessel, a Grecian paradise, a princess castle, a Victorian ball - anywhere romantic!
Posts: 3,005
Default

*Guys that wasn't fair of you not to wait for ello.rach, it's her character, she gets to decide if she wants to be a vampire or not. It wasn't fair. But I'll fix it...*

Ambrosia wandered out of class. She happened to find the most random thing possible. The weird, random, stupid other vampires had obviously been partying. Lockers busted up, dead bodies, blood stained clothes. And at the moment, one of them was sucking the life out of that one kid she sat next to in biology. Great, just great. Those idiots. she thought. Ambrosia didn't mind that kid, so it seemed kinda unfair that they were gonna murder him. Plus that kid was practically in love with her (Heart beat was a tell-tale sign) so she figured, she'd fix him. Maybe he'd be a better vampire than human...
Ambrosia sprinted towards the vampire holding that kid and pushed the vampire with all her might against the lockers behind her. It made a terrible sound, meating crushing and concrete spliting in two. Just as he was about to crack his head open on the ground, Ambrosia grabbed the guy and touched where the vampire had been sucking the life out of him. She could tell it hurt him as it worked it's magic, as it always did, but it's better than death. She slung his limp body over her shoulder and sprinted out the front doors, not with out giving the idiot vampires a rude hand gesture. Ambrosia didn't really know where she was going - but she ran towards the woods. They couldn't go back to the school. No. Not only that but now she was going to have to kill or change all those other human witnesses too. This was going to be intersting...
__________________
Governor Swann: So, this is the path you've chosen? After all, he is a blacksmith.
Elizabeth: No.
[pause] Elizabeth: He's a pirate.
[Smiles, kisses Will, dramatic music, HAPPILY EVER AFTER (until they have to save the day again)!!!]

With inky love, Rose <3

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 07-11-2010, 01:27 AM
ello.rach ello.rach is offline
Senior Member

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nose stuck in a book!
Posts: 3,450
Default

*Aw dang it guys!! That was so unfair!! You only gave me 30 minutes to post, and I wasn't even online. And no, Bree. I was NOT making you do that! Can't you guys just wait? God! Ugh. I guess I'll be a vampire. But Gr. X( *
Pain. Burning, awful, excruciating pain ran up and down Jason's body when the vampire bit him. Everything went blurry. Everything was in termoil. Suddenly, the pain was worse, he felt himself get lifted up, and carried away. Then, he blacked out, and the firey pain still shot up his body.
Hours later, he woke up in the middle of the woods with an excruciating, burning headache. When he opened his eyes, everything was too bright, too clear, too.......too much!! Every bug was in focus. Every freaking piece of dust was in focus!
And to top it all off, guess who was sitting next to him and leaning over him??? Ambrosia!!!!! Confusion clouded Jason's brain. Everything was so different! What had happened???
"Whaa---??" he started, putting his hand on his head and starting to sit up.
"Shh. Stop." Ambrosia's voice echoed in his head as she lightly pushed him back down.
"Ugh. What the hell happened?" he asked groggily, lying back down in the oddly-too-soft grass.
*Hope that's okay, Rosie!*
__________________
"Days turned into weeks, weeks turned into months. And then, one not-so-very special day, I went to my typewriter, I sat down, and I wrote our story. A story about a time, a story about a place, a story about the people. But above all things, a story about love. A love that will live forever. The End." ~Moulin Rouge

R.C. + H.M. + D.R. Forever!!!!
The game.

Last edited by ello.rach; 07-26-2010 at 06:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 07-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Senior Member

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,232
Default

*sorry! that was my fault!*
__________________

"He wouldn't answer my question."

---- BBC's Life on Mars

Last edited by HappyWithADashOfBlue; 07-12-2010 at 04:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.