//
Useful KidMud Commands

Useful KidMud Commands

Posted July 2nd, 2007 by perryd

by Perry
in KidPub Press Headquarters

This mini-book contains commands that you might find useful on KidMud. Each chapter in the book is a different command, or a group of related commands, with an example or two.

See more stories by Perry
Where do I go to request a

Where do I go to request a KidMud account?

Posted by Alison on Thu, 06/18/2009 - 18:11
i tried to get an account a

i tried to get an account a few days ago, but i still do not understand what kidmud is and how i log into it.

Posted by Samantha on Wed, 03/03/2010 - 17:37
I agree with Samantha. What

I agree with Samantha. What is it?

95% would cry if they saw ROBERT PATTINSON (Edward Cullen - Twilight, New Moon) standing on top of a sky scraper about to jump. If you're one of the 5% who would sit there eating pop corn saying "DO A FRONTFLIP!!" copy this and paste it in your signature

Posted by dragonwriter on Fri, 04/30/2010 - 20:58
yeah, i tried to get one,

yeah, i tried to get one, and it didnt work!!!! i have no clue how ot do it!!!! and what is it even?!?!

Posted by DreamWriter on Thu, 06/03/2010 - 16:38
i think kidmud is a virtual

i think kidmud is a virtual world- and i'd like 2 join it- but where do i go 2 do that?

Edit; a year and two months later: OHEMGEEEEE! Stupid newbie me, talking in text talk! BWAHAHAHA!

"Reach for the stars. Always try harder. Never give up, unless, of course, you are offered ice cream." -Mi (That's meee!)

Posted by BlueMi on Wed, 08/31/2011 - 12:58
Perry! I applied for one

Perry! I applied for one like 2-3 days ago and you still haven't made one! Perry! Hurry up!!!

If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down. ~ Charles Darwin, The Origin of Species.

Posted by Andrew on Mon, 06/28/2010 - 02:16
I applied for one 3-4 MONTHS

I applied for one 3-4 MONTHS ago and he hasn't done anything. :(

99% of Kidpubbers would cry if they saw ECLIPSE SILVER on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you are one of the 1% who would sit there with popcorn and yell, "Do a front flip!", put this in your signature.

Posted by Camille on Tue, 11/02/2010 - 08:19
Yeah, I posted that comment

Yeah, I posted that comment 4-5 months ago. Nothing.

"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." ~ The Bible

"Curiosity killed the cat. But only 9 times." ~ Me

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own." ~ Adam Savage

Read all my stories! Here: http://www.kidpub.com/viewTra

Posted by Andrew~Noodle on Tue, 11/02/2010 - 12:52
i am bad with computers and

i am bad with computers and this is no exception. i downloaded mushclient. now what???

please comment on attention kidpubbers and ice : chapters 1----- *harry potter rules!* link for awesome exciting thing to read and pleeeeeezzzzeee comment on!! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/happy-birthday-whoever-you-ar...

Posted by Samantha on Sun, 10/31/2010 - 15:39
Ok I really don't get what

Ok I really don't get what kidmud is

Celabrate YELLOW!!!

Posted by Kristen on Wed, 03/02/2011 - 12:11
I'm still trying to figure

I'm still trying to figure out how to connect, but I think it's not exactly a virtual world. Well it is, but it's all in writing. You can describe your character, make him/her do things, talk to other people, go places, and make stuff by describing it. But it's all in writing. It's basically a computer language with adjectives and adverbs, or, as I've heard it called before, "a living story book".

Posted by Evyn on Fri, 03/18/2011 - 08:52
Just some random notes for

Just some random notes for KidMUDers.

MOOville is down apparently, but I found a newer one of it on Google, and it worked for me, but now it isn't…

The reference link also didn't work.

Jack(not Jack D :P) made a guest account. The username is 'beebee' and the password is 'gun'.

And that's all currently, besides @details don't work in regular rooms.

Oh, and I would suggest… *Brain blank* Dang, I forgot. That's what happens when you've already forgotten. :P Eh, something else I would suggest that isn't the thing I forgot is try to use 'help'.

He snarled something that was either a curse or something along the lines of “Holy fudge, that hurt, you old boot!”

Posted by L.S.Trendom on Fri, 04/22/2011 - 18:59
I just applied today but it

I just applied today but it won't let me in through the back door and i tried emailing but it won't let me it said that the email was terminated

If you're a serial killer, GET AWAY FROM ME! If you're a cereal killer, GET AWAY FROM MY FRUIT LOOPS!

Posted by Evan on Sun, 05/22/2011 - 14:17
I had to download

I had to download MUSHclient. It works great. :D

________________________

I'm not clumsy. I'm graceful and just act clumsy so that less fortunate humans, like, I dunno, Olympic athletes, don't feel bad and jealous. XP

~ LST XD

Posted by Pandora on Thu, 05/26/2011 - 20:37
I have a mac, so MUSHsclient

I have a mac, so MUSHsclient doesn't work for me, i have to click the link and it'll take me into a program called terminal, it still works, though

Posted by Evan on Fri, 05/27/2011 - 06:21
Ya, how do you?

Ya, how do you?

Posted by Tane on Mon, 09/12/2011 - 12:47
What exactly is

What exactly is KidMUD????

"Are you suggesting, coconuts migrate?"- monty python and the holy grail

I Salvador (Sam) have pledged to comment on every single story I read. I have joined the commenting revolution! Post this on your bio or signature if you want to join!

Posted by Salvador (Sam) on Mon, 09/12/2011 - 17:44
WHAT IS KIDMUD???? It sounds

WHAT IS KIDMUD???? It sounds fun, but I'm confused!frown

"The deep blue ocean might look scary to some, but to Coralsha it was warm, bright, and welcoming." -Sea Girl, my novel.

Posted by Klare on Sun, 04/01/2012 - 16:33
I requested yesterday, and I

I requested yesterday, and I do know what KidMud is for those of you who don't.

KidMud is a virtual world on the game MUSHclient. KidMud is where KidPubbers can contact other KidPubbers not by email or meeting each other in real life, and you can also have fun on KidMud. You can make your own house (rooms), furniture, or other things I might not have listed here.

I hope I helped smiley.

-Silver Angel

Posted by Silver Angel on Sun, 11/25/2012 - 07:39
Ok, how to log into KidMud.

Ok, how to log into KidMud. Easy.

The computer will ask you for your username and password. It won't understand if you just type in your username and password. What you do is type in: connect <your username> <yourpassword>. Easy right? Hopefully it works for you, if not, type just connect and it will show you on the MUSHclient world, KidMud.-Silver Angel

Posted by Silver Angel on Sun, 11/25/2012 - 07:44
We should revive KM! :D  

We should revive KM! :D

Posted by L. S. Tredom on Sun, 11/25/2012 - 22:36
@SilverAngel: How do I

@SilverAngel: How do I request an account?

Posted by cupcake777 on Sat, 02/23/2013 - 21:24
How do I describe my

How do I describe my pet? 

I got a pet moose and I would like to describe it. Can I do that and how?

Posted by Sophie on Wed, 01/09/2013 - 21:33
Help! I went into the

Help!

I went into the forest, looking for somewhere to build a house. I hadn't been everywhere, so I tried 'north'. It got me to 'the north pole', a place where the owner hasn't described yet. I looked down for obvious exits, and it said 'none.'  I've tried everything and I can't get out! Please help me!

Posted by Sophie on Wed, 01/09/2013 - 21:46
I've  been in that

I've  been in that situation too. All you do is type in home.

Candy Is The Solution To EVERYTHING!!! - Me

Posted by Emily C. on Sun, 03/24/2013 - 14:51
I logged in the way you they

I logged in the way you they said to but it just says Either that person does not exist, or has a different password. ???

Posted by cupcake777 on Sun, 02/17/2013 - 13:48
To request an account,go to:

To request an account,go to: Talk About>Click Kidmud (Not the options!) First thing you will see there is Request a Password or something like that. Hope that was helpful!

Posted by Emily on Wed, 02/27/2013 - 19:05
Is a pet just an object that

Is a pet just an object that you create or is there a totally different option you can choose to create a pet?

Posted by Emily C. on Sun, 03/24/2013 - 14:50