//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Teen's Self-Published Book on Bullying Picked Up by Scholastic - Publishers Weekly

Publishers Weekly

Teen's Self-Published Book on Bullying Picked Up by Scholastic
Publishers Weekly
Last November, self-published author Aija Mayrock was driving to a meeting in Los Angeles when her mother called. “My mom had just gotten off the phone with my agent and said, 'Scholastic is going to publish your book!' ” Mayrock recalls. “I slammed on ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Loveland teen honored for 'Adopt a Book' program - WLWT Cincinnati

WLWT Cincinnati

Loveland teen honored for 'Adopt a Book' program
WLWT Cincinnati
In an effort to encourage literacy among children, Hannah and her brother, Alex, founded Adopt a Book, an organization that collects and distributes new and gently used children's books to underprivileged youth. To date, Adopt a Book has donated 60,000 ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Next Year's Newest 'Harry Potter' isn't a Prequel, it's a Play - Forbes

Forbes

Next Year's Newest 'Harry Potter' isn't a Prequel, it's a Play
Forbes
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the last book in the seven novel story of the titular protagonist, was released in July 2007 and the only canonical moves forward in the franchise have been dispatches from the creator herself. Almost immediately ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Greenwich Teen Wins Awards at Miss Connecticut Competition - Patch.com

Patch.com

Greenwich Teen Wins Awards at Miss Connecticut Competition
Patch.com
She is writing a children's book that she will share with students during visits at schools. In addition to her social media safety platform, Leigh also is working with the Connecticut Veterans and the Westport VFW ladies auxiliaries, encouraging high ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15