//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

JK Rowling, First Billionaire Author, Adds to Empire As She Turns 50 - NBCNews.com

NBCNews.com

JK Rowling, First Billionaire Author, Adds to Empire As She Turns 50
NBCNews.com
Rowling had an estimated net worth of more than $1 billion in 2014, according to the Sunday Times' UK Rich List — a combination of the writer's impressive book sales and, in no small part, to the success of the "Harry Potter" films. ... A White ...
The world's first billionaire author is cashing inCNBC
Happy 50th, J.K. Rowling!Deutsche Welle
JK Rowling at 50: sharp, witty, outspoken and passionateTelegraph.co.uk
Hollywood Life -TIME
all 310 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Teen transgender activist Jazz Jennings to visit Phoenix - azcentral.com

azcentral.com

Teen transgender activist Jazz Jennings to visit Phoenix
azcentral.com
Since then, she's become a children's book author, subject of a TLC documentary series titled "I Am Jazz," and the face of a Clean & Clear skin care campaign. Jennings will visit Phoenix as the guest of honor at An Evening of Jazz on Saturday, Aug. 8.

Read more [News for Kids ]

FIRST LOOK: Teen author talks recent publication, new trilogy - The Bakersfield Californian

The Bakersfield Californian

FIRST LOOK: Teen author talks recent publication, new trilogy
The Bakersfield Californian
Kristyn Van Cleave, author of the book "Dreambreath," speaks with simulcast hosts about her idea to turn the story into a trilogy. The 16-year-old took a year to write the 300-page book. ... her novel and the ideas that got her writing when she was ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Teen author's goal? Boost support for Viera wetlands - Florida Today

Florida Today

Teen author's goal? Boost support for Viera wetlands
Florida Today
The 119-page e-book can be accessed via Kindle and retails for $4.99 at amazon.com. About 70 percent of the money brought in goes to the cause, the rest to Amazon fees, Hazen said. The guide highlights 50 birds that frequent the county-owned land, ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Credit: Kailyn Lowry on Instagram - Wetpaint

Wetpaint

Credit: Kailyn Lowry on Instagram
Wetpaint
Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Is Releasing a Children's Book! It's official: Kailyn Lowry is an entrepreneur. This girl started from the bottom and worked her way up, and despite having a baby on 16 and Pregnant, she's a published author — not to mention ...
'Teen Mom 2' And 'Teen Mom OG' Girls' Real Jobs Revealed; Find Out What They ...International Business Times

all 17 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

The world's first billionaire author is cashing in - CNBC

CNBC

The world's first billionaire author is cashing in
CNBC
Author J.K. Rowling, the magical mind behind "Harry Potter," turned 50 years old Friday and her reign as literary queen is stronger than ever. Rowling had an estimated net worth of more than $1 billion in 2014, according to the Sunday Times' UK Rich ...
Happy 50th, J.K. Rowling!Deutsche Welle
J.K. Rowling: 'Harry Potter' Author Turns 50 — Happy BirthdayHollywood Life
UPROXX -People's World -Independent Online
all 283 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Happy 50th, J.K. Rowling! - Deutsche Welle

CNBC

Happy 50th, J.K. Rowling!
Deutsche Welle
They have become the best-selling book series of all time, outselling titles like "Twilight" or "Fifty Shades of Grey," and have been adapted into a series of eight films which have also smashed numerous box office records around the world. ... Rowling ...
Happy Birthday! J.K. Rowling Turns 50 TodayComicbook.com
TIME -Independent Online -CBBC Newsround
all 139 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15