//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Teen hopes to inspire young people with book of devotionals - The Advocate

The Advocate

Teen hopes to inspire young people with book of devotionals
The Advocate
The book, which has sold out the first 500-copy run, takes its title from the Old Testament story of Esther, who, as a minority Jew living in the pagan culture of Persia, was chosen to be a queen, braved violating court protocol by approaching the king ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

JK Rowling's new Harry Potter The Cursed Child book to be a record breaker - Sydney Morning Herald

Sydney Morning Herald

JK Rowling's new Harry Potter The Cursed Child book to be a record breaker
Sydney Morning Herald
Dymocks also expects the book to be huge with fans following the success of the colouring book and illustrated edition but marketing manager Sophie Higgins says there had been a general misunderstanding that The Cursed Child was a standalone novel ...
JK Rowling clarifies: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is not the eighth Harry Potter novel or a prequelThe Independent
New 'Harry Potter' Book On The WayGeeks of Doom
'Cursed Child' Not a Novel, Says J.K. RowlingThe New Indian Express
Mashable -The Guardian
all 370 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Judy Christie novel optioned for film, television - Shreveport Times

Shreveport Times

Judy Christie novel optioned for film, television
Shreveport Times
“'Wreath, A Girl' is a fresh story with a strong female teen role model,” Taylor said. “The book has exhibited appeal to both young and older audiences, and I love Wreath's journey, the arc of her character and her resourcefulness. She follows her ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Queen of Teen dethroned - The Guardian

The Guardian

Queen of Teen dethroned
The Guardian
The final Queen of Teen award was won in 2014 by James (now Juno) Dawson, author of Cruel Summer, Hollow Pike and Say Her Name. Past winners of the biannual award include Louise Rennison and Cathy Cassidy. Last year the Book People also ...
The Book People closes Queen of Teen awardThe Bookseller

all 2 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

New 'Harry Potter' Book On The Way - Geeks of Doom

Geeks of Doom

New 'Harry Potter' Book On The Way
Geeks of Doom
If you're a Harry Potter fanatic who's struggled to fill the immense void left when the final movie based on author J.K Rowling's main book series came and went almost five years ago now, you're probably pretty excited these days. Not only is there a ...
JK Rowling's new Harry Potter The Cursed Child book to be a record breakerSydney Morning Herald
J.K. Rowling sets the record straight on the 8th 'Harry Potter' bookMashable
Mother Nature Network -Stuff.co.nz -KSN-TV
all 289 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

JK Rowling clarifies: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is not the eighth Harry Potter novel or a prequel - The Independent

The Independent

JK Rowling clarifies: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is not the eighth Harry Potter novel or a prequel
The Independent
Everyone is very, very excited that an eighth Harry Potter story is coming this year, but JK Rowling isn't pleased people are calling it a novel. The author took to Twitter to repeat that Harry Potter and the Cursed Child will be the script of the ...
Mashable -The Guardian
all 370 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15