//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Highlights for child, teen readers at Decatur Book Festival - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)

Decaturish.com

Highlights for child, teen readers at Decatur Book Festival
Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
“Great Books for New Readers” panel discussion, with Jon Scieszka, Jennifer L. Holm, Tom Watson and Mike Lane (12:15 p.m. Saturday, Children's Stage). Maggie Stiefvater, author of the best-selling “Shiver” trilogy, previews the stand-alone follow-up, ...
Home › ENTERTAINMENT › Welcome to your Weekend: Indie Book Fest?Rockdale News
Annual Decatur Book Fest features plenty of LGBT fareThe GA Voice

all 9 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Teen Drama? Occult Thriller? Gritty War Epic? 'Bone Clocks' Is All Three - NPR

NPR

Teen Drama? Occult Thriller? Gritty War Epic? 'Bone Clocks' Is All Three
NPR
... Mitchell novel is often wild and complicated, and completely unexpected. This is true of his latest book, which is broken up into six sections, all of which loop back and around to give us another decade in the life of the book's main character ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Novelist sacked from children's centre job for writing book about schoolgirl's ... - Daily Mail

Novelist sacked from children's centre job for writing book about schoolgirl's ...
Daily Mail
An author who wrote her own Fifty Shades of Grey-style novel has accused a council of being 'judgemental prudes' after she lost her job at a children's centre over her erotic fiction. Bettina Bunte, 51, said her book 'The Lost Soul' was loosely based ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Telling Crimea's Story Through Children's Books - KPBS

Telling Crimea's Story Through Children's Books
KPBS
Author Lily Hyde adds a dash of magic to her children's stories about Eastern Europe. ... An aunt gave her a book of Russian fairy tales when she was a child, and Hyde was inspired to write her own fairy tale book at the age of 8. "Since I got older, I ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Telling Crimea's Story Through Children's Books - WSHU

WSHU
Author Lily Hyde adds a dash of magic to her children's stories about Eastern Europe. Corbis ... An aunt gave her a book of Russian fairy tales when she was a child, and Hyde was inspired to write her own fairy tale book at the age of 8. "Since I got ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15