//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

David Levithan's 'Another Day' Tells A Teen Love Story Without Gender - Huffington Post

Huffington Post

David Levithan's 'Another Day' Tells A Teen Love Story Without Gender
Huffington Post
This is the premise of author and children's book editor David Levithan's Another Day, which released earlier this month as a follow-up to his 2012 novel, Every Day. In both stories, a teenage couple, Rhiannon and A, deal with complications a little ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Updated: What AJC Decatur Book Festival has in store for children, teens - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)

Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)

Updated: What AJC Decatur Book Festival has in store for children, teens
Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
Drew Daywalt, author of “The Day the Crayons Came Home.” CONTRIBUTED BY ... The AJC Decatur Book Festival always has busy children's and teen stages, and the 10th annual event planned Friday through Sunday holds to that trend. “Skippyjon ... Also ...
What the AJC Decatur Book Festival has in store for children, teensAccess Atlanta
2015 AJC Decatur Book FestivalWXIA-TV

all 31 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Why I explore rape culture in my new book for teens - The Guardian

The Guardian

Why I explore rape culture in my new book for teens
The Guardian
After I finished editing my first novel, Only Ever Yours, I felt able to let the story go. I rarely, if ever, think about what happened to the characters in that book. And yet I frequently think about Emma, and when I do, I usually well up. It's ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

What the AJC Decatur Book Festival has in store for children, teens - Access Atlanta

Access Atlanta

What the AJC Decatur Book Festival has in store for children, teens
Access Atlanta
The AJC Decatur Book Festival always has busy children's and teen stages, and the 10th annual event planned Friday through Sunday holds to that trend. “Skippyjon Jones” ... Drew Daywalt, author of “The Day the Crayons Came Home.” CONTRIBUTED ... Also ...
Updated: What AJC Decatur Book Festival has in store for children, teensAtlanta Journal Constitution (blog)

all 21 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

Teen Mom Tell-All! Farrah Abraham's Dad Michael Exclusively Reveals Secrets Of ... - OK! Magazine

OK! Magazine

Teen Mom Tell-All! Farrah Abraham's Dad Michael Exclusively Reveals Secrets Of ...
OK! Magazine
Maci Bookout, Catelynn Lowell and Amber Portwood will soon face a reality that MTV producers can't edit out: a scathing tell-all that will reveal the Teen Mom OG stars' most explosive secrets! The author behind the book is Farrah Abraham's father ...

and more »

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15