//
KidPub News for Kids

KidPub News for Kids

Posted November 26th, 2008 by perryd

KidPub gathers news from around the world for you to read, especially about authors, books, and popular movies. This is an experimental service and so might change from time to time. When you read a story, you can hit the 'Back' button in your browser to come back to KidPub.

Children's Print Book Sales Buck the Trend - Publishers Weekly

Publishers Weekly

Children's Print Book Sales Buck the Trend
Publishers Weekly
At our Nielsen Children's Summit in New York in December, we talked about how children's print book sales around the world in the last couple of years have been nothing short of fantastic. Total print sales in the US rose 2%, but children's was the key ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

"Whycome Normandy Pale?" Susan Juby Guest Blogs On Her New YA Book ... - The Mary Sue

The Mary Sue

"Whycome Normandy Pale?" Susan Juby Guest Blogs On Her New YA Book ...
The Mary Sue
Normandy Pale is the protagonist of my seventh young adult novel, The Truth Commission, and she was born, like almost all my characters, out of a basic frustration with myself. ... What kind of teen novel namery is this? .... Her work has won the ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Book sale and author fair offered at library - The Newark Advocate

San Angelo Standard Times

Book sale and author fair offered at library
The Newark Advocate
A special book preview sale will be 3 to 6 p.m. Friday for Friends members. Non-members can sign up at the door. The author fair will feature local writers and illustrators representing fiction, nonfiction, local history, teen, children's books and ...
Lucy Robbins Welles Library to Hold 2015 Spring Book SaleHartford Courant

all 61 news articles »

Read more [News for Kids ]

This Teen Author Explains What It's Like To Navigate The World With Autism - MTV.com

MTV.com

This Teen Author Explains What It's Like To Navigate The World With Autism
MTV.com
MTV News: The drawings and exercises in your book started out as a way for you, personally, to get a better understanding of the world. What made you decide to share them with others? Georgia Lyon: I wanted to help other people with autism, and also ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

Brian Conaghan's top 10 controversial teen books - The Guardian

The Guardian

Brian Conaghan's top 10 controversial teen books
The Guardian
When a book, film, song, theatre show, YouTube clip or whatever is tagged with the term controversial it always jolts me into an internet frenzy of researching, watching, buying etc. The thing is, I like controversy. I like stuff that pushes the ...

Read more [News for Kids ]

XML feed
This is a cool addition to

This is a cool addition to the site Perry!

*** Buckets and Puddles, ~Vanessa:) -- "A good writer write's from their soul..." "Taking writing away from an author is like taking water away from a fish." "Don't save a pitcher for tomorrow--tomorrow it may rain." -Major League Baseball

Posted by Vanessa on Tue, 12/16/2008 - 21:34
This is cool! I just read

This is cool! I just read about another Wizard of Oz.

Posted by Gabi on Wed, 05/19/2010 - 18:30
Coolio! thirdbreedcullens.web

Coolio!

thirdbreedcullens.webs.com <---- Website check it or I'll set the Volturi on you! I mean it!

Posted by Anya on Sun, 01/11/2009 - 20:30
What the- "I wasen't worried

What the-

"I wasen't worried at all... except for the part I was worried of course!" ~~~ Winnie the Pooh

Posted by The Nobody on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 20:18
ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

ha ha ha!!! wait... what?!?!

Posted by Kelsey on Sat, 01/16/2010 - 09:28
this is interesting it makes

this is interesting it makes kidpub interesting aswell

Posted by Holly on Fri, 02/12/2010 - 14:08
This is an awesome edition

This is an awesome edition to the site! If you need more articles, I've posted a few.

Posted by Jack on Thu, 06/10/2010 - 16:35
Wow, super cool idea!!! But

Wow, super cool idea!!! But I think we should have a newspaper that the pubbers write. It could have stuff like new members, news on the NES and contest winners... even contests of its own! Now THAT would be cool. yes

I am half goat...

Posted by Amy on Sat, 12/31/2011 - 21:43
I so agree!!!!!!!!!  

I so agree!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:23
Oh man! that would be fun!

Oh man! that would be fun! I've been dreaming on making a magazine written by kid authors!

Posted by Yasmin on Thu, 08/15/2013 - 22:15
I think kid pub should have

I think kid pub should have a e-paper. Filled with pictures and aeticals like these that should be e-mailed to all kidpub members,

Posted by Makayla on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:22
In  romeo   and  

In  romeo   and   julet  why  do  they   both  die  insted  of   living     happyly  ever  after   togerther ?!!!

Posted by Kimberly on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:18
I think that kidpub should

I think that kidpub should e-mail all of the members a letter each month or every other week that talks about what goes on around kidpub!!!

Posted by Nikki on Sun, 07/29/2012 - 15:00
@ Kimberly: ....Because that

@ Kimberly:

....Because that would be cliche, predictable, and a tad bit boring? xD

Posted by Cherrybomb on Sun, 08/12/2012 - 00:15