//
KidPub Publishing: Common Questions

KidPub Publishing: Common Questions

Here's a collection of questions that our authors have asked about publishing their book with KidPub. If you have a question that isn't answered here, just ask!

Q: Must I be a member of KidPub to publish my book?
A: Although we would love for you to be part of our community, you do not need to be a member in order to publish at KidPub.

Q: Can I publish a collection of short stories or poems?
A: Absolutely. You have complete control over the material that is in your book. You can publish a full chapter book, or a collection, or whatever else you like.

Q: Do you publish ebooks?
A: Part of your publishing package includes the option to publish to Amazon's Kindle. We don't charge any additional fee for this service. You'll earn royalties on ebook sales at 35% of the sale price, which is usually half the price of the paperback edition.

Q: Can my school class or church group publish a book?
A: Yes, We think this a great program for classrooms, church groups, scout packs, or any other group that wants to publish a book. Just send us a note at books@kidpub.com to request a free copy of our publishing guide.

Q: How long does it take?
A: The time for a project depends on several things. Generally speaking, it takes four to five weeks for your manuscript to be edited and laid out in books form, and you'll receive a draft of the text when that work is completed. If your book is more than 150 pages, or needs extra work in edit, it might take a bit longer. Work on the cover is usually a few weeks, and once everything is approved, it takes a few weeks to get the project set up on the press and have books printed and shipped. Our advice to our authors is to be patient...it took you a while to write your book, so we don't want to rush the publication!

Q: How many pages can my book have?
A: The minimum number of pages is 25 printed pages. There is no maximum number, however if the book is over about 500 pages we might think about doing it in two volumes. There are approximately 250 to 300 words per page, so you'll need at least 6,000 words to get to the minimum size. Poetry is a little different; we print poems on their own page, so you'd just need 25 poems to reach thee minimum length.

Q: Does my book have an ISBN number?
A: Yes, all of our books include an ISBN number. If your book is over 100 printed pages it may also have a Library of Congress card catalog number. All books are registered with Books in Print.

Q: Where will my books be offered for sale?
A: On Amazon.com, the world's largest bookstore. And on KidPub.com, the world's largest website for stories by kids. You'll earn royalties for every sale.

Q: Will my book be sold at other bookstores?
A: No, our packages only offer your book for sale at Amazon and KidPub.

Q: What is a royalty?
A: A royalty is money paid to you for each book that is sold on Amazon or KidPub. The royalty is based on the price the book is sold at and varies depending on where the book is sold. For books sold on Amazon, the royalty is 15%, and or books sold on KidPub the royalty is 20%. If your book sells for $12.95, for example, you'd earn $2.60 for each book sold at the KidPub Press bookstore.

Q: What price will my book sell for?
A: Generally speaking, paperbacks sell for between $10.95 and $14.95. Your royalty is based on the sale price of the book, which ight not be the cover price. For example, if your book is marked at $12.95, but is sold on sale at $11.95, the royalty is based on $11.95. We set the retail price based on our cost of production.

Q: How often are royalties paid?
A: Four times per year, in April, July, October, and January.

Q: How often will I receive a royalty report?
A: We send out sales reports on a quarterly basis by email.

Q: What if my book becomes really popular?
A: Congratulations! You will be paid royalties on every copy that is sold. Because we use Amazon to market and deliver books, if you sell 10,000 copies it isn't a problem!

Q: Can I use a pen name?
A: Yes, but you probably don't want to use the name of another author!

Q: How many book titles can I publish?
A: As many as you like. Each book title published will require purchase of a publishing package.

Q: Can I buy more books than are in my package?
A: Yes, at a discount. Your package comes with five copies. Extra books are priced at $6.95 each, plus shipping, and you may buy any number of extra books at any time. If you decide to buy extra books at the time you purchase your publishing package, the shipping is free.

Q: Can I sell my own books?
A: Yes. You can order copies of your book and sell them wherever you like. You might take some to your local bookstore, or to a fair or market, or sell them on your own website. You do not receive royalties for this kind of sale, but you keep the difference between the selling price and the price you paid per book. In other words, if you buy 10 copies at $6.95 each, and sell them for $15.95, you keep $9.00 of each sale.

Q: Does KidPub edit my material?
A: KidPub does a light edit, which means that we correct most spelling errors and will correct simple grammar errors. We will not significantly change what you send to us. We also format your book for printing.

Q: What size is the book that is printed?
A: Books are printed as trade paperbacks, 6" x 9", similar to what you find on the bookshelves at your library or bookstore. They have a glossy color stock cover. You can see examples of covers in the KidPub Press bookstore.

Q: Can I include pictures or illustrations?
A: Yes, however they might not print well. If you want to use an illustration inside your book, we will test it to see what it might look like in the book. In general, line drawings should be fine, and elaborate color photos would not be fine. We don't print color pages inside the book unless the book is less than 30 pages long. The best bet is fine black marker.

Q: Can I include a dedication?
A: Yes, just put your dedication on a page at the front of your book.

Q: Should I include a Table of Contents?
A: Most chapter books will not need a Table of Contents, since the chapter titles are just numbers...Chapter 1, Chapter 2, and so on. If you use subtitles (Chapter 1: The Beginning) we'll use the subtitle for a Table of Contents.  Collections of stories or poetry typically do have one. If you want to include a Table of Contents, make one at the front of your book, and we will update the page numbers and format it correctly for you.

Q: Who owns the copyright to my book?
A: You do. We will send you our publishing contract, which both you and your parent needs to sign. It assigns rights to KidPub to publish your material in book form but you retain all rights to your work.

Q: What about a front and back cover?
A: We'll help you with cover design. If you want to draw an image to use on the cover, we can scan it (if it's on paper), or you can send it to us in email. There's information about the size and type of artwork that we can use in the Publishing Guide.

If you have other questions, please leave them as a comment (KidPub members) or email to info@kidpub.com.

Do we meet someone to

Do we meet someone to disscus what wil be on the covers, or do we do it over the internet?

I DON'T WANT A SIGNATURE!!! Oh ... wait... this is my signature :P

Posted by Helen on Sat, 04/07/2012 - 06:01
I've published with KidPub,

I've published with KidPub, you do it ALL through email.

"Life is a gift, don't plan on wasting it." -Someone

Posted by Joe (TEAM GALE!!!!) on Sat, 06/09/2012 - 16:03
Thanks xxx I'm a Potterhead

Thanks xxx

I'm a Potterhead and proud!!!! :P

Posted by Bonnie the Pott... on Thu, 08/30/2012 - 16:31
Does someone have to read

Does someone have to read the book first to decide if it is good enough, or does it just get published, even if it isn't good?

Posted by Helen on Sat, 04/07/2012 - 06:05
You publish what you'd like,

You publish what you'd like, no one has to decide if it's good enough to be a book. That's up to you, thinking if it's good enough to be in pirnt! (:

Posted by Lucky on Sat, 06/09/2012 - 15:44
How much is it to

How much is it to publish?

I'm a Potterhead and proud!!!! :P

Posted by Bonnie the Pott... on Sat, 04/21/2012 - 12:10
I think it's about $250 from

I think it's about $250 from what i read on the newspaper articles...about 1/5 of what it is regularly.

This is the edge. :D

Posted by Laura on Mon, 06/04/2012 - 17:48
I've published with them,

I've published with them, it's $249.99.

Posted by Joe (TEAM GALE!!!!) on Sat, 06/09/2012 - 16:04
Starting at $249.95. Four

Starting at $249.95. Four cents off.

Posted by Jesterboy on Wed, 08/22/2012 - 10:34
Yeah, but now the price is

Yeah, but now the price is 299.99

*Jill*

Want to be a character in my new fanfic? Here's the latest update! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/character-contest-prizes-just...

Posted by *Jill* on Tue, 11/27/2012 - 05:55
Well. I was only one cent

Well.

I was only one cent off!!!! wink

This is the edge. :D

Posted by Laura on Sat, 06/09/2012 - 21:10
Will KP help me come up with

Will KP help me come up with a title if I'm don't have one/not sure about the one I have, or do I have to come up with one myself?

The Pre-Pointe Otaku

"So wait, you're telling me we're NOT supposed to go after the bad guy?"-- Fynnia, The Tiger's Call (for now) by: Me

Posted by The Pre-Pointe Otaku on Thu, 06/14/2012 - 14:04
Okay, im getting very

Okay, im getting very anxious to publish, its been alkost 6 months since i have been working on my book Clash of the Hunters, and my mom wants me to go throught the whole thing and edit then send it. Would it be better if i just sent it and let KP edit the rest or shoudl i contiue my editing process so that editing will go faster with KP?

A book that one has not read is always more exciting than a book one has memorized.--Camille Belcourt, City of Lost Souls Fries...are...a...Vegi-ta-ble. --Me/ Rebecca Lawrence, Deadly Love Volume One

Posted by Magnus Bane(Jeffrey) on Sat, 06/16/2012 - 17:50
You should edit it first. If

You should edit it first. If you let KidPub edit it all it'll take LONG time. When I sent mine in I had done most of the grammatical stuff. It it still took them nearly a month to edit! My advice: Listen to your mom!

Life is a gift, don't plan on wasting it." -Someone

Posted by Joe on Sun, 06/17/2012 - 09:08
You should edit it first. If

Posted by Joe on Sun, 06/17/2012 - 09:09
thank you for the advie, now

thank you for the advie, now i just have like...20 chapters left to go, lol, still thank you otherwise i could have probably sent it then have had toa wait forever

Posted by Magnus Bane(Jeffrey) on Sun, 06/17/2012 - 09:17
Wait... So did you publish

Wait... So did you publish clash of the hunters?

*Jill*

Posted by *Jill* on Tue, 11/27/2012 - 05:58
Do we get to decide on a

Do we get to decide on a cover, or does KidPub do that? Do they ask me about it, or do they just pick one and 'slap it on'?

You can have great fighting skills, you can have a great voice, you can have great writing skills, you can have any great talent, but without great friends, you go no-where.

- Grace Peitsch

Posted by Grace on Tue, 08/14/2012 - 20:05
They give oh a few choices

They give oh a few choices and then you pick. But you really dont have a lot of choice on what's ON the covers.

Posted by Joe on Tue, 08/14/2012 - 21:19
Do you have to pay for your

Do you have to pay for your book to get published, even if you're a member on KidPub?

You can have great fighting skills, you can have a great voice, you can have great writing skills, you can have any great talent, but without great friends, you go no-where.

- an Otter Lover

Posted by TimberWolf on Sun, 08/19/2012 - 17:37
Yep, KidPub and KidPub Press

Yep, KidPub and KidPub Press are two separate things.

Posted by Joe on Mon, 08/20/2012 - 10:53
How much do you have to pay

How much do you have to pay if you want to publish a book and are a member on KidPub?

You can have great fighting skills, you can have a great voice, you can have great writing skills, you can have any great talent, but without great friends, you go nowhere.

- an Otter Lover

Posted by TimberWolf on Fri, 08/24/2012 - 17:28
249.95. "Brilliant,

249.95. "Brilliant, Anderson, that's brilliant... For an idiot." --- Sherlock Holmes, from BBC's Sherlock

Posted by The (APO) on Fri, 08/24/2012 - 17:58
Its the same price as if you

Its the same price as if you aren't a member, I think.

Posted by Yasmin on Wed, 06/25/2014 - 17:52
Is it possible to reprint

Is it possible to reprint books with different covers? I suppose that that would be illogical though. Too much work, right?

Posted by Jesterboy on Sat, 08/25/2012 - 17:44
I don't know! But I think

I don't know! But I think you could if you really wanted to but you would probally have to pay again! sorry if i didn't help

I'm a Potterhead and proud!!!! :P

Posted by Bonnie the Pott... on Thu, 08/30/2012 - 16:33
Probably not. Life is a

Probably not.

Posted by Joe on Thu, 08/30/2012 - 20:09
NO!!!!! I want to publish my

NO!!!!! I want to publish my book series. THAT WILL BE A TON OF MONEY!!!!!!!frownfrownfrownfrown- Panthera tigris tigris

Posted by Grace on Sun, 09/02/2012 - 15:08
You could use the money you

You could use the money you get from the first book to pay for the next one, and so on.

Posted by Jesterboy on Sun, 09/02/2012 - 17:23
How much does it cost to

How much does it cost to publish a book?

-an Otter Lover

Posted by TimberWolf on Fri, 09/14/2012 - 07:37
Starting at 249.95, I think.

Starting at 249.95, I think. Somewhere around that price.

Posted by Jesse on Sat, 09/15/2012 - 17:05
That's

That's alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can have great fighting skills, you can have a great voice, you can have great writing skills, you can have any great talent, but without great friends, you go nowhere. 

Posted by TimberWolf on Tue, 09/18/2012 - 20:02
Well, yeah. Did you think it

Well, yeah. Did you think it was gonna be ten dollars or something so you can professionally publish your book and sell it online? :P

Posted by Jesse on Wed, 09/19/2012 - 17:49
Well, i mean, you only get

Well, i mean, you only get about $2.00 for each book you sell and it costs like $250. It just doesn't seem that fair, you know. I know it takes them alot of work and time for Kidpub to make books and publish them, but still.

You can have great fighting skills, yu can have a great voice, you can have great writing skills, you can have any great talent, but without great friends, you go no-where.

-an Otter Lover

Posted by TimberWolf on Mon, 10/01/2012 - 20:30
do you have to pay to get it

do you have to pay to get it published?

do they publish every book or does it have to be good?

Posted by Dylan on Fri, 10/19/2012 - 13:49
Unfortunately, you do have

Unfortunately, you do have to pay to get published, $299 to be exact :P And no, they'll publish you as long as you have a publishing package.

Hope springs eternal~~

An excellent book cover by Pokey for my book: http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.php?albumid=598&pictureid=5470

Posted by The (APO) :3 on Fri, 10/19/2012 - 13:58
I've been writing my novel

I've been writing my novel for four years... and I'm not even half-way done. I'm guessing I'll be done with it when I'm like eighteen or nineteen.

... Would I be too old to publish with KidPub by then?

And if so, what age would be the cut-off?

Posted by Mystic Runes on Sat, 10/27/2012 - 22:44
You might be too old, but

You might be too old, but you can still publish with bookility.

Posted by Yasmin on Tue, 06/24/2014 - 16:08
can I use one package to

can I use one package to write a trilogy?

Posted by Megan on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 16:16
No, you have to by a

No, you have to by a seperate package for each book.

Defying orders, befriending humans... Will Cassiel keep his wings?: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/archangel-capricorn-prolgue-d...

Posted by FyreWriter {APO} on Mon, 11/05/2012 - 16:32
You can put all three books

You can put all three books together into one. Then make three parts in the book

Posted by Garrett on Sun, 03/17/2013 - 09:34
does kidpub announce winners

does kidpub announce winners on kidpub, or is it all on e-mail?  if it is on kidpub, can you tell me where to find it?

Posted by GraceP on Fri, 11/09/2012 - 14:01
What do you mean

What do you mean winners?

Whats the point of trying to come up with a clever signature? So I think I will just put this in... Please read my book, Life as a Lee. The link for the first chapter is http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/life-lee-chapter-1-please-rea...

Posted by Shortbread (Helen) on Sat, 11/10/2012 - 19:17
I mean the winners of the

I mean the winners of the october writing contest.  Is it over yet by the way, I can't find out.

Posted by Megan on Sun, 11/11/2012 - 17:53
Why are you  posting that

Why are you  posting that on HERE? This is questions about publishing packages. Nothing to do with contests. For the Oct. Contests, you just have to visit the page (Contests>Monthly Writing Contest) And wait until Perry comes out with the results.

This is the edge. :D In a place previously unmapped, a deserted town stands silently, void of any life...or does it? In the depths of an attic, people hide from the outside. It's time to escape Wasp Hill Valley. Join project OTHERS!

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Sun, 11/11/2012 - 20:04
sorry epicness, i didn't

sorry epicness, i didn't know where else to ask questions like this so i asked here.  where do i post questions then?  sorry i'm fairly new here in kidpub.  by the way, do i search that link in the internet or do i find it on kidpub.  i'm sorry if i'm being annoying, but i'm trying to figure things out; so who is perry, i heard alot about him put i'm not sure who he is.  a full explaination might make me stop asking so many questions, and it doesn't just have to be from you Epicness, you seemed a little upset, i'm sorry if i'm bugging you.frown

Posted by Megan on Mon, 11/12/2012 - 15:57
Aww, i'm sorry! I didn't

Aww, i'm sorry! I didn't want it to come out so mean...sorry about that :) If you want to ask questions, go to the top bar, go to Talk About, click on 'Writers Block Forums', and you will be taken to a new site. You can create a new forum post about your question, and everyone can help you :) About the link, go to the top bar, click Contests, and click Monthly Writing Contests on KP. Perry is the manager of the site. There ya go :D Again, sorry if I sounded harsh, I know how sometimes being new can get you disoriented. I was the same when I joined! If you have anymore questions, don't worry, I'll be happy to answer them :) I hope you'll really love KP!

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Mon, 11/12/2012 - 21:37
How are you supposed to send

How are you supposed to send in your story?

-Kaley :) :D :P

"But it wasn't a dream. It was a living nightmare." -From my untitled book!!!

Posted by Kaley on Tue, 11/27/2012 - 22:14
*I didn't know where else to

*I didn't know where else to put this question so please don't get mad* Do you have to pay to get the publishing guide?

Alpha hurled his horns at Kalin’s chest, slightly piercing the armored neck. With a roar of pain from the fiery claws and with blind rage, Kalin broke free from Alpha’s claws and rushed past him, slashing his side as he did. Alpha howled as his side burned with icy pain.   ~from my book, "Outcast"

Posted by TimberWolf on Wed, 11/28/2012 - 08:35
Yes. $299.   "Two things

Yes. $299.

"Two things are infinate: the universe, and human stupidity... And I'm not so sure about the universe." __ Chronicles of Nick

Posted by FyreWriter {APO} on Wed, 11/28/2012 - 11:10
@APO: Publishing guide. The

@APO: Publishing guide.

The guide is free but if you want to publish your book it is 299

*Jill*

Posted by *Jill* on Thu, 11/29/2012 - 04:04
Opps! Thanks for pointing

Opps! Thanks for pointing that out. My bad XD

Posted by FyreWriter {APO} on Thu, 11/29/2012 - 10:31
Heehee! Don't

Heehee! Don't worry...

*Jill*

Posted by *Jill* on Fri, 11/30/2012 - 06:29
I read the thing about

I read the thing about Kidpub editting grammar mistakes. Will they edit the grammer if someone is talking?(Ya, ta, young 'un, ext.) I mean, that's how people talk and i wouldn't want it changed. Would any of you guys know that?

Posted by TimberWolf on Mon, 01/14/2013 - 21:11
I would expect not. For

I would expect not. For example, if it was an accent, they would keep it. They would probably ask you about it.

~A daughter is stolen by the Monastery, sent to live in a place where she will never again see the daylight. But she's different...and determined to find out how to overthrow the Deedwriter and bring back her enslaved parents...Have You Heard?

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Mon, 01/14/2013 - 21:14
Do you make hard covered

Do you make hard covered books?

Posted by Twinkle on Tue, 01/22/2013 - 23:14
How do you start publishing?

How do you start publishing?

Posted by Twinkle on Tue, 01/22/2013 - 23:17
No, Its all paperback. I've

No, Its all paperback. I've read the publishing guide.

Posted by Yasmin on Wed, 06/25/2014 - 17:56
I've noticed that with the

I've noticed that with the chapters they are always on the same page as the text. What if you wanted to do something different, like the chapter over a picture, then the text on the next page. Would they ask you about that?

Others can decide what you are, but only you can decide who you are. ~TimberWolf -_-

Posted by TimberWolf on Wed, 01/23/2013 - 22:08
Why were you a member for

Why were you a member for five yrs if u made KP?????????HUH???HIUH????

Here's the website for the Huntsman: http://920099269119728376.weebly.com/

Posted by Garrett on Mon, 02/04/2013 - 18:01
AH HEM, Garrett. The Kp

AH HEM, Garrett. The Kp Forum has obvioiusly been updated numerous times, unless you are suggesting that this is the 1995 version, which defidantlly wouldn't be this easy to navigate. *cough cough*

*Jill*

~*Hand-Drawn Book covers!*~ At least CLICK! http://www.kidpub.com/story/book-cover-business-okay-peoples-all-new-try... Hand drawn and awesome!

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Mon, 02/04/2013 - 22:36
OH! That makes a whole lot

OH! That makes a whole lot of sense .... Perry ... have you published a book???

Posted by Garrett on Tue, 02/05/2013 - 07:14
*cough cough*

*cough cough* http://www.kidpub.com/story/interview-questions-fordrumroll-perry-d-8359...

Get updated.

*Jill*

Posted by ~*LightDreamer*... on Fri, 02/08/2013 - 22:01
Oh, that would be a cool

Oh, that would be a cool idea! They would probably let you do that if you asked.

-Kaley :D :P <3

"...I stop and look at the cabin, remembering the tragic and life-changing past of this very place....This is where everything began." -From my book, The Camping Game

Posted by Kaley <3 on Sat, 04/06/2013 - 09:34
How is the price of a book

How is the price of a book determined?

"Darling, you're sluring." "I'm not sluring! I'm simply talking in cursive!"- from my book

Posted by Aynonomus Angel on Sat, 03/09/2013 - 12:39
By the length.   If you or

By the length.

If you or a loved one is suffering from Chronologically Advancing Madness, please call the toll free number on the back of the unicorn to receive purple glitter and pickles. Do you like pears?~~Rour(Ellie)

Posted by *Jill* on Sat, 04/06/2013 - 07:45
The longer, the higher

The longer, the higher price???

Did you ever want to be a superhero?? CLICK HERE•••> http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/loik-character-contest-do-you...

ALL FAIRYTALE CITIZENS ATTEND THE AWESOME FAIRYTALE WRITING CONTEST
http

Posted by AWESOME Author on Sat, 04/26/2014 - 10:02
I read that Kidpub doesn't

I read that Kidpub doesn't edit books. Would they if you asked them too?

Please read Outcast, the story of a young dragon banished from his home who goes on a quest to save his land and prove that he really belongs.

Posted by TimberWolf on Wed, 03/13/2013 - 17:53
Yes, they do edit. They will

Yes, they do edit. They will send you the first draft with their edits after you send it off, then you make your edits, and it goes on like this until you are content with all the revisions! Hope I could be of helpful service! :)

Posted by Jonnah Z. Kenne... on Wed, 03/13/2013 - 20:34
My book is about 60 pages

My book is about 60 pages

Posted by Sam on Sat, 04/06/2013 - 10:54
That's cool

That's cool :D                        ~A daughter is stolen by the Monastery, sent to live in a place where she will never again see the daylight. But she's different...and determined to find out how to overthrow the Deedwriter and bring back her enslaved parents...Have You Heard?

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Sun, 04/07/2013 - 10:59
What book? ________ If you

What book?
________
If you truly love someone
Then the only thing you want
Is for them to be happy
Even if it is never with you.

Posted by To Be Unseen (T... on Sat, 04/13/2013 - 18:26
If Kidpub decides to break

If Kidpub decides to break your book into two or maybe even three volumes, do you have to pay for another publishing package?

Posted by *Jill* on Sat, 04/20/2013 - 03:51
From Perry himself: We'd do

From Perry himself:

We'd do two volumes as two separate projects, so each would require its own publishing package. The basic reason is that both our 'plant' cost (edit, design, layout, and so on ) and the manufacturing cost is based on page count; at 500-600 pages we are losing money on the project before it even hits the press.
Posted by Jonnah Z. Kenne... on Sat, 04/20/2013 - 10:05
Aw dang... I was hoping.

Aw dang... I was hoping. Anyways, Nice Hearing from you. I haven't seen you online in a while, dude.

Posted by *Jill* on Mon, 04/22/2013 - 05:52
Will it really take 3 months

Will it really take 3 months for the book to be published?

-Kaley :D :P <3

Posted by Kaley <3 on Mon, 06/17/2013 - 11:54
It depends on the book. if

It depends on the book. if it's a really long one, say 250+, then it'll probably take that long; or even possibly longer. If it's shorter, 200 or less, it'll probably take less time, because there's less of it. It also depends, I suppose, on how well written it is. If you have very few errors, editing (which is one of the main things) will take less time. Another factor would be how satisfied you are with layout/cover art. If you go back and forth, it take time too.

You'd really just have to wait and see, I suppose. :)

Art is the weapon. Imagination the ammunition. Stay strong, and stay dirty. Create and destroy as you see fit.

Posted by [Music]Add!ct |Ary| on Mon, 06/17/2013 - 14:18
Thank you! Yeah, I've been

Thank you! Yeah, I've been editing it myself, so I guess it won't take that long.

-Kaley :D :P <3

Posted by Kaley <3 on Mon, 06/17/2013 - 16:42
Cool, glad I could help

Cool, glad I could help :3

* ~|*I*|~*

Posted by [Music]Add!ct |Ary| on Tue, 06/18/2013 - 16:59
I bought a book from the

I bought a book from the KidPub book store, and I counted way over 300 words on a page. Does that mean there's really not 250-300 words per page?

-Kaley :D :P <3

"I decided Analee was just a girl who always left with a mystery still to be solved...But little did I know that she was the answer to all my questions..." -From my book, Apocalypse

Posted by Kaley <3 on Thu, 06/27/2013 - 12:38
do you publish colored

do you publish colored words?

Posted by Renee on Sat, 07/13/2013 - 14:08
Imagination is not only a

Imagination is not only a thing of the mind, it's a thing of life ~Ashauthor

Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you ~Spanish Proverb

I'm not weird. I'm the next generation of cool. ~Ashauthor

Can you change your username? I keep seeing people's profiles and they include 'past usernames' I REALLY want to change mine! 

Posted by Ashlee on Mon, 09/16/2013 - 18:52
Yep. (well, you're on that

Yep. (well, you're on that shows up on the sidebar, not what you long in with) You go into your profile and i believe it's under "about me" then just change your name. you can change you location by changing town or country. ;)

Art is the weapon. Imagination the ammunition. Stay strong, and stay dirty. Create and destroy as you see fit. * ~|*I*|~*

Posted by The Inky Pen *Ary* on Sat, 09/21/2013 - 19:30
Read and comment on a

Read and comment on a chapter of my book,"The Love of a CHRISTIAN HOME"

Can you use photographs as the cover of my book?

Posted by Ella on Sun, 11/03/2013 - 20:19
~Renee~ ELLA!!! Don't. Do.

~Renee~
ELLA!!! Don't. Do. That. When snakes fly has already told u not to do this, and I don't care if this is not the NES.

Posted by Renee on Sat, 11/09/2013 - 20:46
That's her signature. She

That's her signature. She has an actual question, which she posted, though below her sig.

--Forget when pigs fly, it's when snakes fly!

Posted by When Snakes Fly... on Sat, 11/09/2013 - 20:50
Hey um, that, Read and

Hey um, that, Read and comment on a chapter of my book,"The Love of a CHRISTIAN HOME", thing is what automatically shows up whenever I comment.

Posted by Ella on Sun, 11/10/2013 - 11:46
~Renee~ Sorry

~Renee~

Sorry

Posted by Renee on Sun, 11/10/2013 - 19:01
Its just fine!

Its just fine!

Posted by Ella on Mon, 11/11/2013 - 19:50
I am Australian! Will my

I am Australian! Will my book be published in Australian english or American english?

Posted by Josh on Sat, 11/16/2013 - 23:16