//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: sravani
From: alaska
hI
To: sravani
From: HELLO HI HEY
YES WORKING ON IT BUT IDK IF EVERYONE'S ENTERED
To: SRAVANI
From: HELLO HI HEY
ALSO I THINK YOU SHOULD MAYBE COVER LEAD ME OUT OF THE DARK BY CTE BC IT'S REALLY FUN TO SING YEEE
To: All
From: pumpkin munchkin
heyyyyy
To: venika
From: HELLO HI HEY
hii
To: All
From: alaska
results are up! :DD
To: alaska
From: pumpkin munchkin
hiiiii (omg resuuuults *goes to check em*)
To: All
From: alaska
my novel so far has no structure to it is this a problem
To: All
From: alaska
7436 WORDS THOUGH THAT'S 13 PAGES
To: All
From: alaska
24.7% there ok
To: All
From: alaska
guys i have a joke don't cringe
To: All
From: alaska
why did the can maker quit his job
To: All
From: alaska
you have to read the answer out loud you ready
To: All
From: alaska
because it was soda pressing
To: All
From: alaska
gET IT
To: All
From: alaska
ok i tried
To: All
From: alaska
-slinks into the shadows to continue writing my story-
To: Phan
From: the terrifying sravani
(at school so idk if i can talk but will check results and dude that joke kicks ass)(and ooh thanks i'll check out that song :D)
To: sravani
From: alaska
oo rebel and ok ^^
To: Phan
From: the terrifying sravani
i am happyyyyy (and mY BIRTHDAY IS IN EXACTLY A WEEK EEEEEEP)
To: sravani
From: alaska
NOVEMBER 5TH???? I WISH I COULD FLY TO MURICA AND SING YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND GIVE YOU GIFTS w0W
To: All
From: alaska
YOU GUYS NEED TO TELL ME YOUR BIRTHDAYS BECAUSE I WANT TO CELELBRATE THEM HARDCORELY
To: sravani
From: alaska
ARE YOU TURNING 14 OR 15
To: sravani
From: alaska
NOVEMBER 5TH IS GUY FAWKES DAY MUCH FIREWORKS
To: Alaska
From: pumpkin munchkin
doge c:
To: Phaaaan
From: the terrifying sravani
TURNING FIFTEEN :)
To: All
From: ScarySwallow>:D
i AM scary!
To: Cherry
From: the terrifying sravani
ey
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskr
rawr
To: Cherry
From: the terrifying sravani
ur name is so adorableee
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
also how's theatre (unless it was drama but I'm going to go with theatre for now so)
To: Cherry
From: the terrifying sravani
yes it's theatre and it's........well, it's okay. not as amazing at first but /shrugs/ i was bound to drift away eventually. how's life
To: srav-aww :)-nee
From: Ratatoskrawr
excuse my botched attempt at trying to do the same to yours /rolls away like the potato i am/
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
aw well i hope it gets funner and stuff :I Like usual, life is being quite indifferent. I've been procrastinating on school. ahah. I don't understannnnddd the questions. /bleghblehg lrggkn;dlf/ ANYWAYS I've been drawing some stuff so thats good :c although apparently somethings broken on my account and i can't upload any pictures. /sobs
To: Cherry
From: the terrifying sravani
idk your attempt made me feel warm and fuzzy inside /glomps/ ooh pOTATO
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
yyayyya for fuzziness!! pls don't eat me
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
i am from 'murica
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
and will never be a french fry
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
so as you can see
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
eating this poor potato would be bad for your digestion.
To: Cherry
From: the terrifying sravani
yeah me too although i'm not keeping my hopes up :/// guh indifference kills. i can totally understand procrastination. omg did i tell u i gOT MY NEW TABLET YAAAYYY (tried drawing: failed omg i suck and need ur wise words of wisdom)
To: Cherry
From: the terrifying sravani
POTATOOOOOOOOOO
To: Sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
ah /huggles/ yeahh procrastination, darn the little booger. /sighs/ its starting to get really bad. OHY M GIOSDF IIIIIIIIIIII CAN'''TTTT DUDE OMG THIS IS AN EXCELLENT TURN OF NEWWS (pppppah young grasshopper /pats head wisely/ all you need it practice. ^o^ ahahah no but using it takes some getting used to x-x whatcha using to draw on?)
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
can we just talk about how my little smiley face got all dissected by the a/n this is a sad day meant for mourning (no but it even matches the situation it looks ike it died)
To: SRAVANI
From: Ratatoskrawr
NO DON'T YOU DARE /attempts to roll away faster/ /hits rock and soars off into the sky/ NOOoooo—! /voice fades/ /so far away i vanish/ /a star appears and twinkles//people name it the american potato in memory of me/
To: Cherry
From: the terrifying sravani
if its getting really bad then you should try little things to get out of it. but then like how is nanowrimo going?? o3o HAHA I KNOW IT IS AWESOME IM GETTING A KEYPAD FOR IT TOO SOON <333 (ehehe using this sketchbook app and an s-pen and it's sUPPOSED TO WORK BETTER BUT MY LINES ARE STILL SO SHAKY AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND LAYERS AND LIKE HOW TO GET THAT SPARKLINESS IN THE EYES?? U KNOW THIS CHERRY DON'T DENYYY /stares/)(hm it looks fine to me xD)
To: Cherry
From: the terrifying sravani
.............the american potato. i will make a burial in your honor ((a virtual one but wth))
To: All
From: the terrifying sravani
tHESE SHIPPING HEADCANONS FILL ME WITH GLEE AND SQUEENESS AND JUST <3333 i want to write fanfic so much but i gtg in like two minutes ahahahhhahaghahahghahah
To: Cherry/all
From: the terrifying sravani
bYEEE gtg talk to you later <3333 :)
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
aww byeee (but imma reply anyways in case you get a chance to read tomorrow or something)
To: Sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
good advice, actually. :c i'm trying to do the 'easy' stuff, if you will, but ughh idk. ha. hahaha. xD you've caught me there....no but seriously i'm not sure how I'm going to manage Nano. I'm probably going to lower my goal, for starters, and plan out a schedule of some sort. I've been sleeping late and waking up late, so I guess I could attempt to fix that up and get more time. AND IT'S IN LIKE TWO DAYS WTH. duuuude i didn't even know they came with keypads. wut. xD (yes pls a burial would be vry much appreciated)(pls reserve spots for the rest of the potato family)
To: Sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
Okay so I don't really use the sketchbook program (i tried but was too lazy to learn all the shortcuts aha), I use MyPaint, so in terms of like programy stuff I can't help you there since i use the different program. :3 AH but for shaky lines, there is usually something to help make them smoother. (e.g. in GIMP its 'Smoothness' or something, and in MyPaint its 'Slow Position Tracking', so. something in the brush's properties. somewhere. xD idk where exactly in this program tho) OKAY SO LAYERS are weird on that program. maybe its just me. idk. but in MyPaint usually i use one for sketching, another for outlines, another for coloring, and maybe another for shading. you can also 'merge' layers (basically stick two together to make 1) or copy them if you want to attempt something with lineart but don't want to lose it all. AND EXACTLY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SPARKLINESS IN THE EYES IDK IDK IDK just draw it like on paper? like the curved-sides diamond thing. and then shade stuff hella dark in the edges of the eyes w/bright color in the iris bc contrast=brighter-looking things. oh man idk how to do this ahaha i could attempt to make a [crappy] vid tut sometime if you wanted, but idk exactly what you mean xD
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
(dang that was a rather chunky piece of text. eheh..maybe i should email it instead. xD) oh yeah and MyPaint is a pretty good program (free too. hollaaa xp) if you want to check that out, bc then i can probably help you a bit more. xD
To: All
From: alaska
anime feels were felt yesterday judge my anime choice though it's like from 2005 o3o
To: sravani
From: alaska
MY FRIEND IS OBSESSED WITH BLEACH, FAIRY TAIL AND NARUTO. I TOLD HER ABOUT YOU AND SHE SAID OMG I HAVE FOUND MY SOUL MATE. I THINK YOU TWO WOULD GET ON VERY WELL. JUST FANGIRL OVER ANIME FEELS FOR AN HOUR
To: SRAVANI
From: alaska
O AND I WATCHED LIKE FOUR OR FIVE EPISODES OF THE LAST AIRBENDER AND IDC IT WAS GREAT AND AANG IS A QT
To: Cherry/Phan
From: the terrifying sravani
@cherry: omg thank you that actually did help imma get that program sometime and see how it works for me c: (srsly tho if you made a vid it would be hella epic)(yes burials for everyone /magical daisies/) @phan: OMG WHO IS YOUR FRIEND HOW DO I GET IN TOUCH ALSO PHAAAAAN ANIME FEELS ARE AMAZING AND SAD BUT AMAZING WATCH BLEACH ALSO ATLA IS PERF OMG OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM RN
To: sravani
From: alaska
SHE'S PRETTY COOL BUT OBSESSIVE BUT SO AM I SHE DOESN'T LIKE MY POSTERS BC LOTS OF MEN STARING AT HER PISSED-OFF-LY YEEEEE I COULD HAPPILY MARATHON THE LAST AIRBENDER I LOVE ITT I'M LAME OKAY
To: All
From: alaska
TOM LAYWOOD FOLLOWS ME ON TWITTER I COULD CRY <3
To: Sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
yayyy i'm so glad i helped *o* yeah the program is pretty cool and it has a ton of keyboard shortcuts, so thats helpful (dude if you want i can but let me know what exactly you want it to be about ;c)(yayy magical daises)
To: alask
From: Ratatoskrawr
dUDE NO WAY oh and i've never actually seen ATLA whoops
To: cherry
From: alaska
i tried to get my paint but it didn't work out n.n
To: alaska
From: Ratatoskrawr
aw nooo (wait do u have a mac)
To: sravani
From: Ratatoskrawr
((ah the split up smiley face i was talking about))((i just realized that our screen sizes are probably different so it wouldn't look the same)) ahah
To: cherry
From: alaska
yeah like i downloaded it and it said it can't be opened bc of an unidentified developer of something /.\
To: All
From: alaska
GHOST TOWN IS AMAZING YOU MUST CHECK THEM OUT <3
To: phan
From: boo (niamh)
hi : ) how's writing?
To: Phan/Cherry
From: the terrifying sravani
@Phan: ATLA IS AMAZING AND DUDE I NEED TO MEET UR FRIEND AHA (omg wait till book two zuko becomes hotter) @Cherry: i can't wait till the day i master this form of art /bows/ ((might take a long time though lolol)) yeah probably (about the smiley xD)
To: All
From: alaska
gUYS I DREW SOMETHING GOOD AND I LIKE IT AND SORRY I USED PHOTOBOOTH SO IT'S IN MIRROR AND BAD QUALITY BUT YEEEE http://gyazo.com/0fe976844beae6a0cc75353a223f5c89
To: All
From: alaska
I SUCK AT DRAWING SO THIS IS A MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT GUYS :DD
To: alaska/sravvy
From: Ratatoskrawr
oof yeah it apparently doesn't support mac or something but there's a way...idk how, i just know my brother did it somehow xD and WAHHT that's gorgeous omg i love it *o* (and ehehe from the tidbit i can see, you are also gorgeous *o*) @avvi: eyah xD ((haha it always does with new stuff ;~; /still attempting to learn how to use polymer clay/) yeah xD
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
I got on Kidpub, then after a while I was like: Why am I on here? Oh yeah, homework.
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
CAN'T WAIT FOR BIG HERO 6
To: All
From: Blue Phoenix
Please read my mediocre attempt on poetry? It'd be much appreciated! :) http://www.kidpub.com/story/nothing-adds-my-attempt-poetry-346151840
To: Logan
From: the terrifying sravani
I SHALL READ (warning though my comment is going to suck.)
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...