//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: All
From: june haverly (niamh)
i really want a bow tie does anyone relate
To: Niamh
From: Swallowtail
yes. My friend has one, and now whenever I go over, she wears it just to annoy me.
To: All
From: je suis la vide
the void is very angry today and may or may not consume you
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
Ugh why does today have to be a bad day
To: All
From: je suis la vide
can you use they/them or xe/xer pronouns on me i'm experimenting
To: All
From: je suis la vide
the void is a happy void today
To: mefwoo
From:
happy void is awesome void 8)
To: svawnee
From: je suis la vide
that's meevoid for you :3
To: All
From: Kimberry
Hey so I haven't been on KidPub in a while so I'm not sure how much everything has changed. Just wondering, how much of text talk is acceptable here on KidPub? Because when I started out it wasn't really used but I see it more now (don't have a problem with it, just to clarify), I'm just wondering if people use it more now
To: Maedhros
From: *Snow* Fingon Nolofinwion
You better be taking care of yourself or I'm going over there. How's Himring? Have you heard about the Beren and Luthien thing yet? I'm honestly still trying to figure out how I feel about it.
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
THAT CHARACTER AND THAT OTHER CHARACTER NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO GET TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGEEEEEEEEEEEEEETHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........
To: Grace
From: *Snow* Fingon Nolofinwion
I FEEL YOUR PAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN.
To: All
From: je suis la vide
happy void is happy
To: All
From: *Snow* Fingon Nolofinwion
Harvey's Revised English Grammar: "words borrowed from foreign languages should be printed in italics" Me: .....that's the entire English language bro
To: All
From: minseok (Laura)
Tu diras à cette taspé que j'vais la taper <3
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...