//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: All
From: The Raconteur
Three spots left. :c http://www.kidpub.com/story/kidpub-family-picture-2014-signup-1843149961
To: cherry
From: sravani
are u a ghost or something i refresh kp like constantly and i never saw you come online o-o
To: SRAV
From: phan
I demand you edit the an on your poetry contest like RIGHT NOW PLEASE YES THANK YOU
To: Phan
From: sravani
wat
To: All
From: phan
poem guys
To: phan
From: ellie
by "poem guys" do you mean "I just crafted a caramel mess of words into a beating heart and silver soul and I'm going to call this world-defying beauty a poem" I think you do <33
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
I wanted to make a story revolving around people talking about the ups and downs of life, being funny, causing mischief, talking about fandoms and just generally being crazy. But then I realized it had already been done. It's called Author's Notes. XD
To: Ellie
From: wake up
if you insist. of course only someone like you could describe it that way <3
To: All
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
I WANT TO CUDDLE EIRAN WHY ARE FICTIONAL CHARACTERS SO CUDDLEABLE
To: All
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
neeeaaaarly donneeee chapter sixteen yay
To: Nikki
From: Fairytale (Venika)
haiiiii :3
To: All
From: Amelia Pond (Laura)
cry cry can't you see the music
To: Laura
From: The Raconteur
HI /glomps/ hey you should sign up for my kp pic i'm doing :c /ifyouwantto
To: All
From: Amelia Pond (Laura)
can't you see the look in my eyes
To: Laura
From: The Raconteur
ALSO i saw both dream high and dream high 2 and now i need more suggestions. o3o
To: Cherrybomb
From: Amelia Pond (Laura)
/glompsback/ YAY :) I'll go look for it now :)
To: Cherrybomb
From: Amelia Pond (Laura)
OHMYGOSH YAY now go watch Shut Up Flower Boy Band :D
To: Laura
From: The Raconteur
YEAH and sam dong was the cutest ok <3 xD oooh imma write that down and watch it tonight o3o
To: Cherrybomb
From: Amelia Pond (Laura)
AHA YES and you know the girl who played Kim Pil-suk? She's actually a ginormously popular singer (her stage name is IU) and she's absolutely amazing. If you have the time you should search up her song Good Day (skip the super long intro though) :) She does an amazing three octave note at the end it's fantabulous. I checked your post and it seems full though? Perhaps I could just be tucked in the corner of the page watching my dramas :')
To: Nikki
From: lena
I emailed you
To: Venika/Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
@Venika: Helloo :) @Lena: I haven't got it... :s
To: All
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
“Holy hell.” I rolled onto my back again, blinking. “Wait, never mind, that’s an oxymoron. Damned hell,” I amended, and then frowned. Was that redundant? ~~~ can i just say that i love my protagonists <333
To: Laura
From: The Raconteur
Kim Pil-suk was adorable. o3o Wow, really? I'll definitely check her out! And the song Good Day. :c (I would totally do that now but there are people who may or may not peek over my shoulder so) Ah yeah it just filled up. o/o I'll squeeze you in with your dramas though ;)
To: Nikki
From: lena
ahh my gmail is being a butt okay i will resend
To: Laura
From: The Raconteur
ahh i have to go byyyeee
To: Cherrybomb
From: Amelia Pond (Laura)
Excellent >:) A note for Shut Up though- try to not get too infuriated with the main female role. She makes the most annoying decisions ever XDD But it's an awesome drama. Bye! :)
To: All
From: lena
i feel the sudden urge to write ship-wrecked
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
WAIT I GOT IT AND IT 'TWAS FAB <3333 damn i love your art so much <33 and yes please write ship-wrecked your characters are all fab
To: All
From: lena
"“This is Indigo. It’s her first day here, so try to tone down your idiocy a bit. I, personally, don’t want to scare her off.” She gave him a pointed look. “Yeah, yeah,” he muttered, wiping his hands on his jeans. “So bossy.” He stuck out a newly wiped hand for Indigo to shake. “I’m Mike. Known for bad jokes and great hair.” Luna frowned. “I thought I was known for great hair.” “I stole your title,” Mike said casually, helping himself to more of her chips." mY BabIES
To: Nikki
From: lena
yaaayyy thanks i'm glad you like it c: did you get the rambly version or the short version because my first one was rambly but i didn't want to retype that so...? yess i love my ship-wrecked babies thank you
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
can i please marry them all <33 I SHIP NICK-WRECKED NikkixShip-Wrecked
To: Nikki
From: lena
you'd be marrying a lot of characters but yes i approve that is a great ship
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
aha i got both versions bc my hotmail is all faulty c: anyways how art thou? (*whispers*) i finished chapter sixteen and started seventeen and bennykins and looners meet in this chapter <33
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
i CAN MARRY HOWEVER MANY PEOPLE I WANT OKAY (*deep breathing*) oh wait no jared i love you and only you my dearest <333
To: Nikki
From: lena
ahhh i see whoops xp i am well c: although i have to go back to school soon and i'm totally unprepared ;-; oooooohhhhhh yaaaaaaaaaay post excerpts okay promise? (*arin voice*) what about silent you love silent right?
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
ughh school i'm sorry ;-; (*gives many fictional characters to help*) aha i shallllll :D and no -_-
To: All
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
(*sobs bc luammery*) JUST KISS YOU EFFING MORONS I DON'T CARE IF YOU CAN'T TOUCH AND ONLY MET EACH OTHER THREE DAYS AGO YOU ARE PERFECT AND I WANT YOU TO GET MARRIED AND JUST PLEASE CUDDLE PLEASE PLEASE
To: All
From: lena
"Rudy the Clumsy raised an eyebrow at Indigo and smiled. “Ah, well isn’t this a cliché,” he said with a grin. “An extreme cliché. Very girly modern romance,” she muttered as she searched for her favorite pencil in the depths of her backpack. “Ah, so you read that kind of thing? I would’ve pegged you for a dark poetry girl,” Rudy continued; Mrs. Cork was passing out copies of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream. Indigo flipped her hair off her neck. Her fingers closed tightly around her pencil and she pulled her arm from her bag, saying, “I never said I wasn’t.” She made three-second eye contact with the boy, whose eyes were a vibrant turquoise (if you wondered). His smile was playful and warm, like sunshine itself." rudigo rudigo rudigo rudigo rudigo rudigo but but "A tall, willowy girl with bright red glasses that matched the tips of her long, caramel hair sat down and smiled. “Oh, we have a new one.” She stuck out a hand for Indigo to shake. “I’m Luna. I’m gay, just in case you’re a homophobe.” “Indigo, and I’m bi, so don’t worry,” Indigo replied with a smile that Luna the Gay returned with a beautiful radiance." lINDIGO. DAMMIT.
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
GOD DAMMIT LENA WHYYYYY YOUR CHARACTERS ARE JUST (*hugs them all*) pls can they all just get married
To: Nikki
From: lena
;-; i'm scareddddd i haven't seen people all summer aahhh. (*accepts fictional characters*) yaaayyy. aha xp ahhh thank you my characters are my pride and joy <33
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
ugh i know how you feel people are awful ;-; dun worry though dearie it'll all be fine (*hugs*) <33
To: Nikki
From: lena
ahh i hope so ;-;
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
(*hugs again*) anyways how's writing? are you writing ship-wrecked right now?
To: Nikki
From: lena
ah yes i am. and i wrote some of a little bit twisted last night which is pretty coolios i guess. how about you?
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
yaay :D 'tis goood thanks. writing sr right now c:
To: Lena
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
oh and heeere a mini luammery excerpt <333 http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3794&page=10 (*cries*) i love themm
To: FUZZY
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
FUZZY I SEE YOU COOOOOME FRIEND
To: All
From: lena
i must go ;-; auhgaskv
To: All
From: -Salt-n-Pepper-(AA)-
YOU GUYS http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/doubt-thou-futuristic-tragedy-prologue-1857149966 :3 please
To: All
From: sravani
why do i have to miss everything ugh damn computer timings ;~; BUT i finally realized what a great debater i am omg i'm changing my username
To: All
From: valid points
there
To: All
From: valid points
it doesn't help that i feel so invalid now
To: lena
From: ellie
i see youuu
To: All
From: Hell and Silence {Nikki}
hellooo mortals
To: Nikki
From: ellie
eyyy you still there?
To: All
From: john nestle (clay)
tfw u get too into a health essay and ramble on about court cases
To: All
From: lena
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/ship-wrecked-chapter-two-2213150028 please?
To: All
From: metaphor
I feel bad for coming on for like a day, and then leaving, and then coming back on again. Sorry. ):
To: autumn
From: sravani da awesome
can it really be you fellow maestro
To: cheeeeerrrrrryyyyyyy
From: sravani da awesome
hi again c:
To: All
From: Amelia Pond (Laura)
oh my/pink shoes/oh my
To: lauraaa
From: sravani da awesome
heeey
To: All
From: sravani da awesome
it's so laaaate
To: All/sravani
From: layn
I have random bruises alll over my legs and arms from tennis T^T @sravani ~ it is laaaate and auto correct makes me misspell your name. hi by the way, I'm layna :-)
To: layna
From: sravani da awesome
haha ik autocorrect hates my name c: eyy i'm Sravani (but you already knew that XD) i was just going to go to sleep now after another failed attempt at an all-nighter though. good night ^u^ ttyl hopefully
To: AUTUMN
From: sravani da awesome
IT'S YOU
To: SRAVANI
From: metaphor
ITS YOU HELLOOO DEAR FRIEND
To: All
From: metaphor
I'm so happy people remember me. :)
To: Sravani
From: metaphor
Dang, I hope you're still on...
To: Autumn
From: sravani da awesome
Don't worry, I'm still on for a bit c: how've you been fellow maestro?
To: Sravani
From: metaphor
Yays! I have been fantastic these past few days! iactuallymighthaveanideaforanovel.... But enough about me, how has life been treating you my dear maestro?
To: Autumn
From: sravani da awesome
Ooh new novel idea tell me tell me tell me :D as for me, I've been doing okay. I've moved to the US a few months ago and have to start tenth grade soon though...x-x
To: Sravani
From: metaphor
Ohh.. well it's a long story and it's kind of confuzzling.. I will tell you in a jiffy! :) Ooh, moving to the great USofA? Awesome! School... don't remind me. XD
To: All/Sravani
From: metaphor
(too cliché? I have other ideas for it too.. what do you think?) Serra Drillings has had it easy her whole life. She was born with the Ruler Mark… so she was immediately whisked into the ravish life of gorgeous houses, the highest grade schools, and the richest friends. But then, a dark secret threatens to bring that all away… The Mark was fake. It was a cover- up for the true destiny of Serra Drillings… The Scale Mark. A once in a millennia Mark, the Scale represents the person who will either save the world… or destroy it. Will the secret get out? How will Serra balance the Scale… until it is too late? age
To: Autumn
From: sravani da awesome
Ahh I'm sorry DX I had to go take a shower...but the story actually sounds really cool, if you posted it on KP I'd definitely read it ^u^
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...