//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Swallowtail
From: Ink
We must talk some other time...dangerous just doing this >.< Sorrrryyyyyy so sorry....
To: Ink
From: Swallowtail
It's fine, I understand. Next time, okay? :)
To: alaska
From: TheAshWolf
YOU CHEATED but whatever that's okay. :D (*gives a cookie*)
To: Ash
From: Snowy Peaches {Sravani}
Hai
To: All
From: Rosy Raindrops {Lena}
http://minuiko.tumblr.com/post/97555626679/hello-missmayhem-cptprocrastination#notes-container thIS GIVES ME SO MUCH HOPE PLEASE LET IS HAPPEN
To: Lena
From: Nerowasn'tcrazy(Bridie)
I just followed the link. This needs to happen (in Australia too)
To: lena
From: john nestle (clay)
its a solution to one problem thus creating many more... in australia this would cause more problems as we're already in enough debt by mr abbott.... christ. though it would be cool to give out money
To: clay
From: Cherrybomb
they didn't kiss ;~; (gsnk)
To: All
From: Nerowasn'tcrazy(Bridie)
rereading city of heavenly fire yay!
To: steph
From: Snowy Peaches {Sravani}
STEPHIEY
To: sravani
From: Wholock (Niamh)
heeey
To: niamh
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Hey
To: ian
From: Wholock (Niamh)
hi ; ) arrgh my book got rejected by a publishing agent
To: niamh
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
What??! How? (And uh duh, Kidpub?!)
To: ian
From: Wholock (Niamh)
yeah i know but i want to see if i could get it published in other ways
To: niamh
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Oh :P
To: ian
From: Wholock (Niamh)
it would have been okay, but I saw the agent's name on my email (andrea somberg) and i was like ompj she actually wants to see more wth what is life and then it was no :/ but i contacted others too so it'll be fine. how's writing going for you?
To: Niamh
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Not too bad, starting up the sequel to the book that's getting published, not really sure what to do with it tho. I had ideas but trashed them, they were no good :/
To: ian
From: Wholock (Niamh)
arrgh the great and awful mystery of sequels....they're so hard to write for me! im wirting crescent's sequel crescendo atm and it's a bastard. what's the book called?
To: niamh
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Minecraft Chronicles (book 2) Working on the title
To: ian
From: Wholock (Niamh)
oooh i dont play minecraft but sounds interesting...i have to go now because time zones unfortunately bye ; )
To: niamh
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Dang :P byes
To: swallOWMYTAIL
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
ohey
To: Indy
From: Swallowtail
hi!
To: swalloooowoww
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Sup?
To: wallow
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
btw I MAY get five nights at freddys. not sure yet :P
To: playswithnames(Indy)
From: Swallowtail
Tell me if you do! I haven't watched the playthroughs yet, but I will.
To: YesIdo(Tail)
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
I will, ill post a link to my channel so you can see them :D
To: InDy
From: Swallowtail
Oh, cool!
To: TaIl
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Weird, looks like tall :P
To: inglightn
From: Swallowtail
um, okay?
To: Mangle my name hmm?
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
I need more material.
To: swallow
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Have only one vid for now since i moved channels: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1SKjnaVkBEtSbkje0Lkz7w
To: mangler
From: Swallowtail
Why do we do this name thing, again?
To: Butterfly apparently
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Cause we must. It's in our nature as nuts
To: Indy
From: Swallowtail
I'll most likely check it out later. Also, I'll join the procrastinator's club tomorow XD
To: swallow
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
ah yeah i saw that XD
To: youknowwhoyouare
From: Swallowtail
I guess so.
To: fellownutcase
From: Swallowtail
what did you see?
To: swallowtail
From: Perry
mhm
To: Indy
From: Swallowtail
haha very funny.
To: swallowchips
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
the procrastinator club comment :P
To: Perry/swallowcorn
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
what? ohai perry
To: Electifiedfood
From: Swallowtail
I really like that phrase. I think I first saw it on a button...
To: SWALLOWPIZZA
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
I could change my bio and name to like niamh
To: SWALLOWSANDWICH!!!!
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
and you would have no idea it was me XD
To: swallow
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
electifiedfood omg XD
To: Niamh#2
From: Swallowtail
Then I could call you a girl.
To: SWALLOWEVERYTHING!!!
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
So do I add you to my friends list on my bio? :P
To: Godfood(ambrosia)
From: Swallowtail
It's all your names consist of.
To:
From: Swallowtail
I guess so. If you want to.
To: SWALLOWfeet?
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
My name has no mention of food...
To: To:To:To:To:To:To:To
From: Swallowtail
this is fun
To: swallow
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
Okey, friends list now a whopping total of
To: Indy
From: Swallowtail
of...
To: From: From: From
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
one
To: swallow
From: From:
BAM!
To: Indy
From: Swallowtail
How long have you been on KidPub?
To: swallow
From: From:
roughly a year now, almost one year in December :D
To: Indy
From: Swallowtail
very clever. :)
To: Indy
From: Swallowtail
I joined on April Fool's Day. <:D party hat.
To: swallow
From: From:
*bows, smacks head on coffee table*
To: swallow
From: From:
Ah, the day I posted my first entry of Tales of an eighth grade nomad
To: Indy
From: Swallowtail
Sorry, but I have to go. :( I guess I might be on sometime later today? (or tonight.)
To: Chew
From: IndytheLightningGod {Ian}
awe D: Okay :( byes!
To: Ash
From: Snowy Peaches {Sravani}
Hi!
To: Sravani
From: TheAshWolf
Heyyy, how are you? :D
To: Ash
From: Snowy Peaches {Sravani}
I'm good. Yourself? ^u^
To: Sravani
From: TheAshWolf
Pretty good, actually! ^_^ Trying to get a lot accomplished today since Monday was a flop. .-. What've you been up to, lately? :D How's your story coming along? I'm SO SORRY I haven't read more of it; it's on my list of things to do, I swear. x_x
To: Ash
From: Snowy Peaches {Sravani}
WELL I started school a month ago and am really loving it for once which feels amazing. :') I'm just writing anime fanfiction (Bleach has become my obsession) and shipping a pairing like crazy and getting ideas for my stories which I'm too lazy to write. :P Oh, it's no problem, it makes me happy that it's even on your list. :D You can read it whenever you have time. I haven't really made any further progress with it, though. How's WOT?
To: Sravani
From: TheAshWolf
Woah, I'm glad you're enjoying school! O_O That's sooo rare. You're now the only person I know who isn't totally miserable with school. >w< What subject do you like the most? :3 Ooooh, that sounds fun!! I've never watched Bleach; always meant to, though. What other animes do you like? I've been writing fanfiction, too, lately (*which I never ever do lol*). Though it's not anime. Though I probably could, since I AM a fan of a couple shows. \o/ SAME, though, ugh. Too many ideas for stories but I'm too lazy to write. Thanks for understanding, buddy, I REALLY appreciate it. <:^D Eh, I see. WOT was totally stagnant again, for a while. bUT THEN I WAS DOING CHORES AND GOT THIS INSANELY GOOD IDEA THAT FILLS IN A PLOT HOLE I'VE BEEN IGNORING FOR YEARS AND wow okay enough caps lock, sorry. o.o But, yeah, basically, it's doing better, now! ^w^ Thanks for asking. I have no clue when I'll post more, though. x_x
To: Ash
From: Snowy Peaches {Sravani}
Haha I was sure I'd like die but everyone is awesome and my classes are fun. :D y favorite class is Theater because everyone is crazy in a good way and they call me strawberry <3 OOH IF YOU LIKE ANIME THEN WATCH BLEACH YOU WON'T REGRET IT I SWEAR *cough* ahem but really it's an amazing show. Wow I've watched a lot but my favorites are Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Ouran High School Host Club and Naruto. AND BLEACH!!! :D What about you? Ahh yes and also the moment I open up the word document and get to this particular part I'm just like, "Meh." All motivation drains away. DX Buti did write a prologue of a story called The Rise and Fall of an Amnesiac which got quite a few comments so yeah plotting that out. :) Omg ideas that fill out plot holes are the best that's awesome 8D I'm glad it's better now. Ugh I still have to get to reading it. Starting from the beginning because the last time I read WOT was I think two years ago. (also completely irrelevant but I just realized that the homework I was about to do isn't due til Friday so I'm SO HAPPY) (also I'm really excited about my upcoming yearaversary in November >3<)
To: Sravani
From: TheAshWolf
Oooh, Theater sounds great! o.o I'm glad they treat you well and you enjoy it. :D I've gotten a lot of people recommending that I watch Bleach...I just never got around to it, y'know? Anywho, I liked Wolf's Rain, Silver Fang: The Shooting Star Gin, and its sequel, Silver Fang Legend: Weed. Plus I just started watching Pokemon: Indigo League. And I've watched some old 80s animes before. bUT MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE...Beast Player Erin (Kemono no Souja Erin). You can watch it on a safe site called Crunchyroll, and it's...it's amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEEE that show. :D (And does Avatar count???) I still don't even have Word on this computer, yet, so, that also takes away my motivation. x__x (*needs to download it*) Woah, I love that title! O.o The Rise and Fall of an Amnesiac. Has a nice ring to it. I should read that, too. And, heyyy, I'd love it if you read WOT again!!! This latest edit is sUPER DIFFERENT and at least 10x better, so, if you have enough time and feel like it, that would make my day! :'D But, take your time, of course. I only have the Prologue and Ch. 1 of it up, anyway. And yAY FOR FAR OFF DEADLINES! ^w^ And....woah, really? November? OwO What day? That's awesome!!! :D I...I guess I missed this year's yearaversary for me. >_> (*looks at calendar*) (*sobs*)
To: Anyone
From: TheAshWolf
ohmygosh, now I'm freaking out over Kemono no Souja Erin. I...I haven't watched it in a while. o.o I NEED TO RE-WATCH IT. (*goes to YouTube to find some music*) Okay...so, just...just....listen to this and tell me that this doesn't sound absolutely gorgeous. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGmAMSKD5Pg It's not the theme of the whole show, but it plays several times during the show.
To: Ash
From: Snowy Peaches {Sravani}
Yes sometimes I feel that old isolation creeping up on me but on the most part it's awesome. :) Well, I hope you do watch it eventually because the fEELS IT MADE ME LAUGH IT MADE ME CRY ;~; Ooh I haven't heard of those but will look them up and add them to my list of anime to watch!! :D OMG ATLA EEP IT BRINGS BACK HAPPY MEMORIES <333 Ah, I see. Word makes things easier/I feel like such a faux professional when I use it haha. Ooh thanks! Idk the thought of the story just struck me and now I'm plotting it and it's sort of dark and stuff but it's the first non-fantasy story I'm writing. c: Oh wow would you? It would mean a LOT to me if you did!!! Gah. >u< I'll definitely read it again, possible tomorrow or this weekend. But soon. I swear I'll keep my procrastinating to a minimum. :3 If you want me to read the latest edit, I will. But I might want to read more of it which in the case I'll stalk your track far back. ;D Haha yes!! November 4th, but I'm thinking of I officially changing it to the fifth, because the fifth is my birthday so it can be my yearabirthday...wat. XD ugh I feel you, I missed both my first and second yearaversaries and just barely remembered my third. And at that point I deleted my bio so that I could look at my history and see how long ive been here whenever I wanted. :D Happy late yearaversary though!! :)
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...