//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Sravani
From: Swallowtail
If it doesn't, you will become an adult eventually, and will get to eat French fries with toothpicks at every meal. :)
To: swallow
From: the high road
ooh good point
To: Sravani
From: Swallowtail
When I grow up, I'll eat butterscotch candies and sunflower seeds for every meal.
To: swallow
From: over and over
that sounds fab aha <3 (oh and btw been watching fairy tail lately o3o)
To: Sravani
From: Swallowtail
I've been watching studio Ghibli. Totoro, Ponyo, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service, the Secret World of Arietty, Castle in the Sky(the first half) but I can't get some episodes of Fairy Tail on Youtube(in English) Do you know where else I can get the episodes?
To: swallow
From: over and over
fairytail.tv :D
To: Sravani
From: Swallowtail
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: swallow
From: over and over
no problem omg now go watch gurl :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
To: Sravani
From: Swallowtail
Yes! I will! Bai!
To: All
From: sravani
have finally tired of quoting song titles in my username /collapses on the ground/
To: All
From: sravani
attempting to write dystopian story/failingmiserably DAMN YOU PROLOGUE JUST COME EASILY
To: All
From: sravani
ugh nvm i give up i think i need to be more clear on the plot to even try to write a good sentence. at least i have a title now it's Project Elysium if anyone wanted to know
To: Sravani
From: Swallowtail
I'm back! Happy is the cutest thing EVER!
To: All
From: sravani
omg i'm like the only author on kp now it's been a while since that happened before ahaha
To: sravani
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
bc of you moving you mean? omg that was quite a while before too
To: Jill
From: sravani
yeah XD time flies
To: All
From: Look How Far We've Come {Nikki}
helloooo mortals
To: All
From: Look How Far We've Come {Nikki}
guys i don't think that i should write a death scene right after watching dexter do you
To: All
From: layn
um hello ..
To: All / layn
From: clay
my FEELS EVERYONE NARUMITSU IS GETTING TO ME OH MY GOD IT HASNT EVEN GOT TO THE SLIGHTLY INAPPROPRIATE pArt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, @layn: hello i dont believe we've ever talked!!! im clay !! :D
To: clay
From: layn
holy why are u up so late?? but nice to meet you, i'm layna :) what is Narumitsu? i've never heard of it
To: layn
From: clay
im australian so its only like 5:30 or smth here idk im just guessing. hello layna!!! oh it's a ship from this game called ace attorney :D
To: clay
From: layn
haha its 12:49 p.m. over here, so i guess i'm kinda hypocritical... :P i thought it was some sort of anime or something bc it sounds japanese. and um its really late so i'm gonna go to sleep. hope we can talk more later ja?
To: layn
From: clay
hahaha. it is japenese, naruhodou x mitsumugi ( i think its mitsumugi im laughing) GOODNIGHT EVEN THOUGH IM RLY LATE! ya!
To: niamhy
From: rain
ay you
To: sravani
From: rain
heyy
To: Phan
From: sravani
hii how are you
To: sravani
From: rain
okay. i tried to shave today and it worked despite using my dad's shaving cream idk but at first it didn't work so i like tried to check why and ended up shaving my finger ahahah i'm a smart child. 8] hbu
To: Phan
From: sravani
well that sounds interesting xD i just woke up and snatched up the iPad before anyone could even realize haha
To: sravani
From: rain
it bled a lot. it wouldn't stop. cx ahah yes practice your ninja skills mdear
To: phan
From: sravani
ahh that's got to hurt :/ yes i shall but now i have to go and start my morning routine :3 baiii i shall return (i hope)
To: sravani
From: rain
have fun 8]
To: phan
From: ellie
i love your bio so much <3333
To: Phan
From: sravani
i'm back ^u^
To: sravani
From: rain
woo
To: All
From: rain
i'm playing mc for nostalgia's sake 8] and eating crisps (do you guys know what they are ahaha english word yeah)
To: Phan
From: sravani
are crisps like chips or french fries /shamelessobsession
To: sravani
From: rain
yeah chips. in the uk the word chips means french fries
To: Phan
From: sravani
ohh i see 8) (also i got to listening to therapy and now i think it's going to be my next youtube cover in case you wanted to know)
To: Sravani
From: Wolfstar (Niamh)
Ompj I love that song! Especially the arrogant boy bit.
To: Niamhy
From: sravani
ikr i can relate to it so hard
To: sravani
From: rain
DUDE THAT SONG IS LIFE
To: PHAN
From: sravani
YES
To: SraPhani
From: Wolfstar (Niamh)
I spent like twenty minutes merrily sorting through the pages I missed last week...I was in the airport, on my phone, and I wasn't paying attention cause I was reading We Are The Number Ones (how dare you Sam) and I walked into a total stranger *facepalm*
To: SRAV
From: rain
YE
To: sravani
From: rain
you should cover it definitely i just learnt snuff by slipknot and man it's awesome too look it up
To: Phiamh
From: sravani
@phan: oh ok i'll look it up then and maybe but i've been lazy and my voice is i think getting worse x-x @niamhy: ahhhh stranger danger *gives pepper spray* jk but MAN i hate when things like that happen
To: SraPhani
From: Wolfstar (Niamh)
How's life?
To: sraniamhi
From: rain
@niamhy: ooh sounds cringe worthy 8] that happened to me only i spilt my drink on them. i hoped secretly it would be like some celebrity bc people always spill starbucks on celebrities and then eventually get their number (in fanfics at least) but NOOO it was some creepy old man e-o @sravani nah you just need practice c:
To: Niamhy
From: sravani
life is inexplicably lifeish c: i want to write a dystopian story and have some semblance of a plot but i need more if i'm to write even a sentence and ;-;
To: phan
From: sravani
if you say so XD how's writing and such
To: sravani
From: rain
i'm trying to write a novel but eh my plot and characters are weak. ;c how about you make a mindmap to extend your plot
To: Phan
From: sravani
uhh i know the feeling of weak plots and characters. dystopian is so freaking hard omfg. also i don't usually do that, ideas just come tome sometimes. i usually wait for inspiration to strike :]
To: sravani
From: rain
fair enough. fanfiction is so much easier to write but i want to create my own characters :c
To: All
From: rain
i created a figment account c: anyone i should follow/your usernames?
To: SraPhani
From: Wolfstar (Niamh)
Guys, you HAVE to listen to this song. Like. My heart. It's by Tom Odell here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF4yJUedXSI It's sweet and sad and gaah.
To: Phan
From: sravani
aha i've been madly writing fanfiction these days XD
To: sravani
From: rain
i'm writing a ptv fanfic ouo
To: Phan
From: sravani
ooh cool what's it about :o
To: All
From: rain
GUYS POETRY CONTEST GO ENTER NOW THANK YOU
To: sravani
From: rain
basically this girl works at a record store and meets tony /theadorablechildugh<3/ and then they somehow befriend eachother and stuff happens idk i've just started. the other one is this girl called emma and she's friends with the ptv guys and they're all in high school at the time and mike finds emma in a park and she had a panic attack and self harmed /;-;/ and he takes her to his house and gets her cleaned up and their bond strengthens blah bla cx
To: Phan
From: Wolfstar (Niamh)
That sounds really good! I think I want to try ptv...any first-song suggestions?
To: sravani
From: rain
idk okay BTW CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR RAIN POEM YE I BET IT WILL BE FABULOUS
To: niamhy
From: rain
YAYAAAAYAYAYA
To: niamhy
From: rain
bulletproof love is the one i listened to first. minimal screaming and it's good so c: <33
To: Phan
From: Wolfstar (Niamh)
Investigating, stand by...
To: Phan
From: sravani
omg that sounds amazing <3 also i will attempt to live up to your standards *bows*
To: Phan
From: Wolfstar (Niamh)
<3
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
Why are some of the soundtracks in Naruto so heart breaking?
To: Grace
From: layn
hi, I just joined kidpub! my name is layna :) and about the Naruto soundtracksTHEY ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY AND ITS SO NOT GOOD FOR MY HEArt
To: All
From: Artyc Flaeme Enfulgai [Sam]
So I just performed mah play in front around 150 people. I was a main character. It was awesome <3
To: Sam
From: Spontaneous Combustion (Meera)
That's great c: I'd never be able to perform in front of *that* many people! The most I've ever done was at a state piano convention, and even then there were only about 100 people and I was SO nervous. My piece was really easy though ^-^
To: layn
From: clay
dude ur so chill for someone newish u know. like most are like i wont talk about what i like but ur so chill DUde thumbs up!!
To: clay
From: layn
ahaha thanks clay :) ur uber chill too!!! it's fun talking with u. and i find it weird how people don't talk about the things they like w other people cuz isn't that how u like bond ??
To: layn
From: clay
thank!! i know like how else u gonna be friends???
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...