//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: All
From: Meera-chan
i have a bio quiz and this isn't even genetics but who frickin cares
To: All
From: sravani-sempai
my only method of properly venting now is singing but i cant bc i dont wanna strain my voice and im literally just waiting for the time to tick by and put me out of my misery
To: All
From: acrylic {lena}
walk the moon makes me happy
To: All
From: Meera-chan
i am beyond feeling. i only know rage and finger pain and chromatic scales. <3
To: All
From: Meera-chan
POSITIVE VENT TIME YAS
To: All
From: Meera-chan
after this stupid assignment and studying for my tests that is
To: All
From: Meera-chan
i have a weird hand structure
To: All
From: Meera-chan
no like seriously why are my hands so weird
To: All
From: Meera-chan
now i am the queen of resiliency yayay
To: All
From: Meera-chan
I CAN FLEX MY FINGER MUSCLES IS THAT STRANGE
To: All
From: Meera-chan
@everyone who thinks classical musicians are some strange stiff-collared serious breed: no. just no. hahahahahahaha
To: All
From: Meera-chan
im sorry i just suck at like everything haaha
To: meera
From: sravani-sempai
no you dont and u have stuff to prove it <3
To: sravani
From: Meera-chan
well i'm only good at stuff like music and school and not what actually matters so yeah
To: All
From: Meera-chan
also i have strong fingers but thats about it
To: All
From: Meera-chan
i will never get over the fact that every one of your precious emotions is just an electrical signal
To: meera
From: sravani-sempai
and im only mediocre at singing and writing not anything that matters :)
To: All
From: Meera-chan
raise your hand if you ship the g sharp and a flat scales
To: sravani
From: Meera-chan
also i'm good at being an asshole when i want to be <3
To: All
From: Meera-chan
zipties are annoying
To: All
From: Meera-chan
have a jenny pickup line: "hey baby, wanna be the powerhouse of my cell?"
To: All
From: Meera-chan
should i start liveblogging classical music again or should i do my homework
To: All
From: sravani-sempai
i just walked into a wall how fun
To: All
From: Meera-chan
humans for ziptie annihilation 2k15
To: Meera
From: *Snow* Silent Watcher
teenage stuff i'm only beginning to feel has smashed you against the wall i'd like you to know that you're no asshole and that writing and music and school matters. why? look at C.S Lewis and Tolkien. fantasy writers. who i'm sure you'd agree have changed the world. my class discusses their books and there's so much good stuff hidden in there it makes my wanna read 'em over and over just to see if i can get at all of it. Music. we remember Ludwin and Bach for longer than we've remembered John and Jack (Tolkien and Lewis) 'cause they spoke every language and just one. music can reach a part of our hearts nothing else can. school is supposed to prepare you for life and if you're doing good at it it means that when college comes you'll be able to handle it and have a lot of fun on the side. you're fun and beautiful and amazing, just remember that. every time you want to tear yourself apart think of this and remember you're worth it and can change the world through media and music even though it's hard. remember that the teenage years won't last forever and someday you'll come out of them a strong beautiful butterfly. if that makes sense. and have fun in them. make friends. figure out who you are. live your adolescence well so you can look back and say 'good lord there were so many bad days but so many good days too.'
To: snow
From: Meera-chan
and we shall remember the b sharp major scale for longer because it is one of the most puzzling paradoxes ever xD but by "what matters" i mean stuff like helping people with their feelings (and actually having and expressing feelings myself instead of being an emotionless scale robot all the time) and i can't really compose, just play stuff and not even that well. i'm not gonna even try to have fun in college outside of work because WORK IS FUN OMG @99% of the human race: why don't you just work and not spend so much time fighting? oh well my fingers are so dysfunctional now i should stop but thanks anyways c: it's also not a teenager thing because i've pretty much always been an emotionless scale-playing robot with dysfunctional fingers so yeah
To: All
From: Meera-chan
so.... i hate zipties omgomgomg like how do you get a ziptie stuck in your hair that makes no sense
To: All
From: Meera-chan
are there ziptie experts on kp because i need one
To: All
From: Meera-chan
either i want to do neuroscience research or i want to kill zipties. there is no in between now.
To: All
From: Meera-chan
I DON'T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH HAIR FOR STUFF TO GET CAUGHT IN IT YET THIS ZIPTIE MANAGES TO BE STUCK THERE DO I EVEN HAVE SCISSORS HERE
To: All
From: Meera-chan
MY DAD HAS MY SCISSORS
To: All
From: Meera-chan
I'M FINE NOW BUT I HATE ZIPTIES
To: Meera
From: *Snow* Silent Watcher
hate it when i read people wrong >< but hey you have emotions or you wouldn't be so frustrated about your lack of them. and feelings. yeah we all need help with that. i'd love to rant about my life but then if any guests are creepy stalkers they could find us. i'm procrastinating right now and i wish i was like you because work is hard for me and i am a lazy human being. and you're welcome. i like to help. if when i can.
To: All
From: Meera-chan
confirmed: meera is the resilience queen.
To: All
From: Meera-chan
logical fallacies are good to have memorized
To: snow
From: Meera-chan
c: (i'm typing so much that i have to reload the page after every few random things i post xp) also i can't procrastinate with a clear conscience
To: All
From: Meera-chan
i'm gonna fight a freaking pillow
To: All
From: Meera-chan
I WILL FIGHT YOU PILLOW. MAY THE FLOOFIER ONE WIN
To: Meera
From: *Snow* Silent Watcher
*sports announcer dude* AAAAAaaaaaaAAAnd the pillow no meera no the pillow AAAAAAAAAAND MEERA HAS TRIUMPHED EARNING HER THE TITLE OF QUEEN FLOOF OF THE WORLD!!!
To: snow
From: Meera-chan
the battle never even started because i'm too lazy to move from my chair to my bed <333333333333333333333333333333333 i was like "should i? nah. too far. ehehehehe"
To: All
From: Meera-chan
WHY IS MY FRIEND INSISTING THAT SHE'S NOT MY SEMPAI OMG SHE'S THE ULTIMATE SEMPAI
To: All
From: Meera-chan
NO JUDY YOU ARE MY SEMPAI AND I WILL FIGHT YOU INSTEAD OF MY PILLOW. TOMORROW DURING THIRD PERIOD. IT'S ON
To: All
From: Meera-chan
wellll judy is basically a pillow anyways so yeah
To: All
From: Meera-chan
my phone is weird
To: All
From: Meera-chan
/wide eyed blink/ cuddle me i'm floofy
To: All
From: Meera-chan
my stomach hurts
To: All
From: Meera-chan
i ate too much candy ew
To: All
From: Meera-chan
"will u be my fe loofa" -me to sravani. what the heck is our friendship
To: sravani
From: Meera-chan
be my fe loofa
To: All
From: Meera-chan
i think sravani and i both need restraint but my stomach hurts so much i can't move so i am restrained
To: All
From: Meera-chan
the meervani friendship is one of the strangest
To: All
From: Meera-chan
proud member of the "i do math homework in cursive" club
To: All
From: Meera-chan
who ships meerpillow
To: meerafeloofa
From: sravani-sempai
cutieeeeee <3
To: All
From: goth prince of angst (silent)
i missed arin are you fucking kidding me
To: All
From: lowercase (*jill*)
I have decided I look badass with my hair this short and next time I'm going to crop it even /shorter/ so ha society and your stupid standards.
To: *jill*
From: Scarlett
Congrats!!!
To: All
From: *Snow* Silent Watcher
I love Aragorn and his spontaneously combusting sword. Very much. I also love Gandalf and his reluctant heroism. And I also love Elrond and his excuses to angst that he doesn't use very often <3 ELROND PEREDHEL IS UNDERRATED AND WE SHOULD ALL LOVE HIM AAAAH
To: All
From: june haverly (niamh)
The INTENSELY FLUFFY 27th chapter of Speak Up Already is up : )
To: Maria
From: Scarlett
HEY!!!
To: All
From: sravani-sempai
CALLBACKS IN AN HOUR ADJKFIFHUIBFIVCBRCBFELCVBLBFKLBVFRBVFBRE FREAKING OUT OMGGGGJINN IWECVP#VW CQ#INCXNLCIVUBQ#
To: sravani
From: Meera-chan
calm down my fe loofa <3 you're gonna do awesome :)
To: All
From: Meera-chan
I HAD SIX BOTTLES OF WATER YET I AM STILL DEHYDRATED AND NEVER ONCE DID I HAVE TO PEE
To: All
From: sravani-sempai
30 MINUTES NOW FBIRALIDHB:OHCBUJBAEJGCKgrvuIFFCVHEAAVHOHREDA
To: swavaneeeeeeeeeeeeee
From: Meera-chan
THINK ABOUT FE LOOFA <3
To: All
From: Meera-chan
OMGOMGOMG MY FRIEND WANTS ME TO DRAW A MOUSE VERSION OF LINK (FROM LOZ) AND IT'S GONNA BE CUUUUUTE <3
To: All
From: Meera-chan
i drew mouse link who wants to see
To: All
From: Meera-chan
MEERPILLOW IS THE OTP
To: All
From: acrylic {lena}
i am not cute i am a ferocious dragon fight me
To: lena
From: Ghost Lights {Nikki}
(*cowers in fear*)
To: nikki
From: acrylic {lena}
rawr (also did you see my fantastic pick up line)
To: All
From: acrylic {lena}
THE PAIN OF AUTHORING IS THAT YOU CAN LOVE THESE CHARACTERS SO MUCH BUT YOU LITERALLY CANNOT WRITE ALL FLUFF. THEY DESERVE ALL FLUFF BUT NO I AM WRITING SAD THINGS AND GOD IT'S AWFUL I L ove my babies this is so HAR D FOR ME.
To: lena
From: Meera-chan
just go talk to sravani, the master of character torture. XD
To: All
From: Meera-chan
MY MOUSE LINK IS NOW ON WB <33333333
To: meera
From: acrylic {lena}
((i'm writing a therapy group au fic and assigning all the character's some serious problems and it's breaking my heart to write it because oh my god it's so sad i cry ;-;))
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...