//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
So today I learned the world's longest "war" was the Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years' War, which could technically also be not a war because no one actually fought but there was no peace treaty and a technical state of war for 335 years but no one actually fought.... Huh.
To: All
From: Sravani
i have massive writers block and its driving me crazy i waANT TO WRITEBUT I CANT GET WORDS OUT DJFHSJALFJDBJFKSSV punches screen
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
Does anyone want to give a little help? I can't decide between 1st or 3rd POV.
To: grace
From: Sravani
with third person you can write from the perspectives of more characters, but it's generally less in depth than first person..it depends on the type of story honestly :3
To: Sravani
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
Thanks for the advice! :D The thing is, I want this story to be more character driven, and to show how they are affected by the events that have happened in the past and with the changing world, so I would like to do first POV to make it more personal, but on the other hand I'm used to writing third POV and it's going to be important and interesting to the plot to show the emotions of more than one character. It's quite the dilemma! Oh well, I'll just think about it as I plot. XD thank you!
To: All
From: Julia (the original)
(sorrnotsorryforadvertising) We're rebooting the fifth KidPub Games! Come join so we can get started. :D
To: EVERYONE
From: Garrett, child of Dorian and Man
A;LDSGJ;AKGJ;ALKGJ I HAVE AN IDEA AND I AM PLANNING SO HARD WHILE LISTENING TO 80'S POP AND ROCK. I am going to write a contemporary horror!
To: Garrett
From: *Snow* doorkeeper
DO THIS THING! I AM EXITED!!
To: Snow
From: Garrett, child of Dorian and Man
Literally just spewed out a thousand words and also three full notebook pages of planning :3
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
Baccano! Is amazing and I have no clue where anything is going. :3
To: Garrett
From: *Snow* doorkeeper
YOU GO!!!
To: All
From: *Snow* doorkeeper
*making family tree* *looks up* too many fairhavens help
To: All
From: Esther
tfw u go to a debate tournament and lose all five rounds but u feel weirdly warm and happy inside bc you got to complain about your opponents/judges with the rest of your team and it was a bonding experience :333
To: Garrett
From: Cherrybomb
YES DO IT :D
To: Panthera/ Esther
From: Cherrybomb
@grace: it's so good right! I love all the characters oh my gosh :DD bringing back good memories ahaha @AA: Haha that was me and my friends at a competition, although we knew that we all did terribly xD afterwards, we spent the whole time just stuffing our faces with croissants and rambling to each other. ^-^'
To: All
From: madelyn is a dreamer
maybe i should stop looking at loki agent of asgard i dont think i need this much fangirling in my life
To: Cherrybomb
From: Garrett, child of Dorian and Man
I AM =D
To: All
From: Swallowtail
I have a novel I'm writing with my friends and I love the characters but I have no plot ugh
To: Cherrybomb
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
Ahhh you watched Baccano!? I'm really enjoying it so far (on episode 6), it's actually surprisingly violent. It's a nice change of pace though! So far, I think I like Jacuzzi the most. He's the most like me. XD
To: All
From: Sravani
has anyone seen oreimo because i think it's great
To: Sravani
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
What's it about?
To: grace
From: Sravani
it's kinda hard to explain but it's about a guy who finds out his perfect little sister is an otaku and is dragged into her shenanigans and i love it
To: All
From: *Snow* doorkeeper
is it just me or is the Forrest Gump soundtrack perfect for everyone's story
To: All
From: *Snow* doorkeeper
dude i didn't think i'd be able to put in the ostrich thing in the climax i thought it was too goofy. but i did. my climax is referencing ostriches now
To: All
From: *Snow* doorkeeper
GUYS I WROTE A RUDDY CLIMAX
To: Snowgon
From: madelyn is a dreamer
ome i tried watching a bit of forrest gump with my dad and we kept switching back and forth between another movie and then baM forrest and jenny are making out and my dad's like lol nope
To: panthera
From: Cherrybomb
Yeah it was a while ago that I watched it but it was really good! hmm I liked Nice and Claire a lot just because they're so badass haha, but all the characters are awesome :D If I lived in that world then I'd probably be like Jacuzzi the most though xD
To: Snow
From: Cherrybomb
xD That sounds epic.
To: All
From: Sravani
reading a thing i posted on here in 2010 and cringing but at the same time feelin inspired to rewrite
To: All
From: madelyn is a dreamer
me: //sees uncle calling and picks up - hi, buddy the elf, what's your favorite color? // uncle: eggplant
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...