//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Sravani
From: silent
supp
To: Lena
From: silent
sounds fun i'm awkwardly hanging with my friend and my brother and facetiming this hot girl
To: Silent
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
Oh good fun say hi to the hot girl for me
To: Lena
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Hannah: Wait! Can anyone explain what's going on here? Ahh...am I in the right place!? - Tsubaki: Looking for the DWMA? - Hannah: Right. - Tsubaki: Then you're here. Don't worry about them. Things usually get...hectic here. It's normal. - Hannah: Fun. - *both follow the others, engaged in furious conversation*
To: Silent
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Nothing much. Just finished Soul Eater and was literally sobbing for a few seconds before. I hate finishing anime. It's depressing. But now I'm reading the manga so ;D you?
To: Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
(*insert insideness and such*) (Soul:) Okay, so can we just sort out what the hell is going on? (Iris:) (*waves hand awkwardly*) Um, I was just looking for my parents - they said they had a surprise for me - and then I stumbled into a hole. I think I blacked out for a second, because the next thing I remember is talking to you guys... (Black Star:) I understand how being around such a big star could be confusing for you. (*pats arm sympathetically*) (Maka:) (*facepalm*)
To: Lena/Sravani
From: silent
@Lena: aight :P @Sravani: uhhh i'm so far behind in soul eater haha i'm just chillin...you should read These Games We Play!! :)
To: ARIN
From: silent
READ MY NEW CHAPTER OF TGWP IM PROUD OF IT AND THUS OBSESSIVE BITCHY AND COMMANDING OVER IT READ IT OR I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL BC SOUL EATER IS ON MY MIND
To: Silent
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
ahah so how're you?
To: Lena
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
(so what part of the anime do you think we should be at?)
To: Silent
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Haha I was planning on it already c: I'll prolly read it tomorrow.
To: Silent
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Oh what episode are you on?
To: Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
(idek.)
To: Lena
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
(ummhowaboutbeforethefirstexcaliburmeeting?)
To: Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
(yothatworksman)
To: All
From: arin
Enter Your Message
To: silent
From: arin
eyyyy i likes it
To: Arin
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
psst you should talk to me
To: Lena
From: arin
heyy how are you
To: Lena
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
(okay, so that's after Soul and Maka first encounter Crona. Got it then.) Black Star: *turns to Hannah* Oh, yeah, I was going to show you the power of a real star. - Hannah: Whaaa? - Soul: He does that to all the newbies. - Hannah: So...you want to fight me? - Black Star: Challenge accepted! Bring it on! I'll crush you with my awesomeness! - Hannah: ...I can't. I'm...I'm a weapon. - Kid: Do you have a meister? - Hannah: *bites lip* Uhm...I...
To: Arin
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
*waves wildly, trying to be noticed*
To: Arin
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
i'm not great, but i'm getting there. how about you? c:
To: Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
(Iris:) (*backs away slowly*)
To: Arinpet/Lena/Sravani
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
Erro guys. c:
To: Jill
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Hai sup :D
To: Lena
From: arin
well i'm glad you're getting there. i'mmm currently tired and dozing off x)
To: Jill
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
heeeeeeeeeeeyyy girlie what's up? c;
To: Sravani/Lena
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
Writing. I'm writing our AU, Lena, and also finishing up the chapter of Wanted list. ^u^
To: Lena
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Hannah: No. I don't have a meister. *winces* Um, let's change the topic. It's obvious you came from the future. *referring to Iris* And you have no idea about it. - Maka: I guess we should just accept whatever she has to say. - Black Star: Because it's what you want, riiiiiight? *laughs at Maka* - Maka: SHUT UP I MEAN WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO! - Black Star: Jeez, cool down. I was joking. Sort of... - Maka: *glares* Not. helping. Hey! Where are you going? *turns to Iris*
To: Arin
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
oh yeah wow it's late for you isn't it. ahah i'll just distract you with my fabulousity to keep you awake - how does that sound?
To: Jill
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Yay Wanted List. I'm still envisioning my death scene *-*
To: Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
(Iris:) I'm just thinking that it might be a good idea to try and go back to the...future, I guess. (Soul:) But don't you want to figure out what's going on?
To: Jill
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
oooh yess yes yes i'm so excited :DD
To: lena
From: arin
that sounds greatttt :D
To: Sravani/Lena
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
@Sravani: Well that won't be for a long time considering we haven't even met yet. xD @Lena: Oh yes me too. I'll email it to you when I finish okay? c:
To: Arin/Jill
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
@Arin: (*flips hair*) it's worked before, so. ahaa how's writing? have you written anymore virus? @Jill: you beeeetttterrrr
To: Jill
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
I knowwwww
To: Lena
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Hannah: Do you even know how to get back?
To: Lena/Sravani
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
@Lena: Okay I will. But Imma finish up Wanted list first since I promised it last week but life (as usual) got in the way. But your chapter was brilliant, btw. @Sravani: Ahaha don't worry we might even meet you early if you want. c:
To: Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
(Iris:) That's what I intended on finding out.
To: Lena
From: arin
nope i'm stupidly lazy as ever xP you?
To: Jill/Arin
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
@Jill: I'm down with Wanted List too yo <3 Ahah thanks! I'm glad you liked it. @Arin: ahh well i started writing a thingy called Love, Bubblegum Girl, and it's pretty derpy so far but i'm enjoying writing it c:
To: Lena
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
Ahaha thank you too. And you're welcome. Ah Nilent. <3
To: Lena
From: arin
derpy is great <3 are you posting it?
To: Jill
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Well duh I want XD but it's okay. I can wait. If necessary ;p
To: Jill
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
c: I so enjoyed writing that part. I was like, "WELL IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME waitthisisfictional"
To: Lena
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Maka: You have a better chance of figuring anything out if you stay here. We can help.
To: Arin
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
when i have a full part worth posting c:
To: Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
(Iris:) (*sighs*) I suppose that's true. Where should we start?
To: All
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
I gtg now guys bye
To: Sravani/Lena
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
@Hey so yeah I'll see if I can arrange that. :D @Lena: I KNOW RIGHT I THINK I LITERALLY SQUEALED. i think.
To: Arinpet
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
Dude hai don't ignore me xD
To: Sravani
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
Aww bai. c:
To: Sravani/Jill
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
@Sravani: aww noo. @Jill: Ahaha i can't wait to see what you do with the next chapter ^O^
To: All
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
(*intensely shipping Eric and Bubblegum Girl*)
To: All
From: arin
i'm gonna do some late night virus writing byeeee
To: Arin
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
aww byee friend
To: All
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
Okay so maybe I don't have to go. Maybe I just said that because I feel like shit again for no damn reason and was thinking, "Noooooo it's happening again I don't want to burden ppl on the an with it because I know I will might as well say I gtg." but nooo. I have no decency so I'm staying. Sorry guys. Idk what's wrong with me I just am.
To: Lena/Arin/Sravani
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
@Lena: I'm done with the Wanted list chapter part actually. Wanna see? ;) @Arin: Aww no bai. @Sravani: It's okay. I talk to you. c:
To: Jill/Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
@Jill: YES! @Sravani: hey hey it's okay. you can talk to us c:
To: Lena
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
POSTED!
To: Jill/Lena
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
I really do have to go in fifteen minutes now so ;-; great, cue my mom walking in saying that I'm becoming "worse and worse" and that if I keep behaving this way she's going to take away my computer time. I don't get it I'm being unnaturally good and she wants me to be better. I feel numb again. Maybe it's because I finished Soul Eater. Lena give me an anime that might take my mind off stuff? .__.
To: All
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
WANTED LIST CHAPTER II PART I IS OUT! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/wanted-list-kp-story-chapter-2-part-i-2311147004
To: Sravani
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
Aww /huggles/ don't worry. Feel free to email any time. c:
To: Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
Ouran High School Host Club you deserve to enjoy some fluffy stuff okay hon <3
To: Jill
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
I commented on Wanted List btw. Sucky comment but still c:
To: Lena
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
'Kay thanks :3
To: All
From: a holy shadow (Sravani)
I gtg for real now guise bye :/
To: Sravani
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
No, comments are greatly appreciated and never sucky. bye. c: It's late for you isn't it? Get a little sleep. :)
To: Sravani
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
byyee friend
To: Jill
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
commmeeennnntteeddd
To: Arin/Silent/Jill
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
psst you guys should come talk to me
To: All
From: Proud Multishipper {Lena}
never mind. i'll just go.
To: Lena
From: Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)
Thanks, and sorry. Unexpected disappearance due to late breakfast. /hugs/ Good night.
To: All
From: Gossamer (Bridie)
please watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVkt0fLWKA arctic monkeys acceptance speech for the brits. couldnt stop laughing when i saw this
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...