//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: Swallowtail
From: Dove
HALLOW I AM BORED WHATA RE YOU DOING RIGHT NAOW
To: All
From: june haverly (niamh)
I AM INCREDIBLY BORED RIGHT NOW AND MY MUM WORKS NIGHTS SO SHE'S SLEEPING AND I CAN'T BLARE MY MUSIC
To: All
From: june haverly (niamh)
We're haunted/By what we've seen/Another force to cause emergency/Our paper hearts/Are folding/And torn apart as we hold them/What do we do this for? What do we do this for? What do we do this for?/We were born together, we'll die together/We're haunted/From what we've seen/We were born together, we'll die together
To: All
From: Scarlett
Hey guys!!!
To: All
From: dishwashing liquid {alaska}
GUESS WHERE I'M GOING TO BE TOMORROW EVENING/NIGHT/EARLY MORNING
To: alaska
From: april violets {mabes}
WHERE
To: mabes
From: alaska
IN PORTSMOUTH WITH MY NEW FATHER
To: mabes
From: alaska
VIC FUENTES
To: alaska
From: april violets {mabes}
AHH DUDE I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU
To: All
From: Meera
at least i can jump really high to make up for being tiny XD
To: All
From: Meera
*whispers* what a queer bird the frog are
To: All
From: june haverly (niamh)
The next chapter of Speak Up Already is up guys it's almost forty I feel like a parent or grandparent or something
To: All
From: june haverly (niamh)
To: All
From: Meera
GUYS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fMUR5C2rqg
To: All
From: Meera
I LOVE THIS ONE EXCERPT OF RITE OF SPRING OKAY I JUST GET THE HUGEST HEART EYES EVER
To: All
From: Meera
only a few people in the world can make me get heart eyes this wide and somehow this excerpt makes me think of all of them at once
To: All
From: Meera
DIIIIIEEEEESS IIIRRRAAAEEEEEEE
To: All
From: Meera
the translation of dies irae is day of wrath. but to me, every day is a day of wrath against CERTAIN COMPOSERS TOTES NOT DEBUSSY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
To: All
From: hopeless opus (venika)
LONG LIVE THE RECKLESS AND THE BRAVE, I DON'T THINK I WANNA BE SAVED, MY SONG HAS NOT BEEN SUNG
To: All
From: hopeless opus (venika)
SO LONG LIVE UUUUUUS
To: All
From: hopeless opus (venika)
LOOKING OUT AT A TOWN CALLED SUBURBIA, EVERYBODY'S JUST FIGHTING TO FIT IN, LITTLE RATS RUNNING MAZES HAVING BABIES IT'S A VICIOUS LITTLE WORLD THAT WE LIVE IN, LOOKING OUT AT LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE, I REALIZE THAT I DIDN'T FIT IN DIDN'T HATE IT BUT I DIDN'T QUITE RELATE IT TO MY PRECIOUS LITTLE WORLD-- SO LONG LIVE THE RECKLESS AND THE BRAVE, I DON'T THINK I WANNA BE SAVED, MY SONG HAS NOT BEEN SUNG, AND LONG LIVE THE FAST TIMES SO COME WHAT MAY I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER BE SAVED, OUR SONG HAS NOT BEEN SUNG... LONG LIVE US
To: Panda Lily
From: Scarlett
Yay!!! You haven't been on in forever!!!
To: Meera
From: *Snow* Gratia Parva
Dies irae venit. Est necesse celare, sed est difficilis. Cur, nescio. "The day of wrath is come. We must hide, but it is difficult. Why, I do not know." AAAAAHHH LATIN
To: All
From: june haverly (niamh)
um i kind of just started a troyler fic on wattpad so if you're interested i'm TARDISBluePencil and it's called You and Me in the Old Jeep
To: VENIKA
From: june haverly (niamh)
LONG LIVE THE RECKLESS AND THE BRAVE YES
To: snow
From: Meera
We played that for a band competition once XDD
To: All
From: Meera
my hair is too poofy now ew
To: niamh
From: hopeless opus (venika)
yES ATL <33333 *IS SUPER PUMPED FOR FUTURE HEARTS OMG*
To: All
From: hopeless opus (venika)
so i haven't written anything in ages so i'd appreciate if you guys checked this out? c: http://www.kidpub.com/story/carbon-dreams-and-asphalt-hearts-2308153899
To: All
From: Pipevine Swallowtail
I just wrote almost four thousand words of plot. And character backgrounds. I emailed it to Dove and all I have have to say is that she better write back.
To: All
From: june haverly (niamh)
DON'T WANNA CALL YOU IN THE NIGHT TIME, DON'T WANNA GIVE YOU ALL MY PIECES/DON'T WANNA HAND YOU ALL MY TROUBLE, DON'T WANNA GIVE YOU ALL MY DEMONS/YOU'LL HAVE TO WATCH ME STRUGGLE FROM SEVERAL ROOMS AWAYYY, BUT TONIGHT, I NEED YOU TO STAY ~ the run and go by twenty one pilots aka my current favourite thing ever
To: All
From: june haverly (niamh)
and then it's like DO DO, DO DO, DO DO DO DO and yesssss
To: All
From: Meera
my director called me a staccato note murderer
To: All
From: Staccato Note Murderer (Meera)
eyyyyy
To: Meera
From: The Poet Daniel [Madelyn]
xDDDD Your new username i'm dYING - Do you like mine ahahahahaha
To: All
From: *Snow* Gratia Parva
In Shakespeare's Julius Caesar said man is a terrible friend. He makes a crack about Ligarius's weight ("Caesar was never so much your enemy as that ague which has made you thin") and then about Antony's tendency to get drunk ("See! Antony that revels long a-nights is notwithstanding up!") You know what this world needs? More Shakespeare. And more Latin.
To: All
From: *Snow* Gratia Parva
Guys tortilla chips and guacamole and cheese sauce and salsa and tomatoes = MmmmmmmMmMmmMmmMMMMMMmmmm.
To: Meera
From: *Snow* Gratia Parva
Holy FĂ«anor's burning words and freaking Fingolfin's lovely awkwardness, I just listened to the thing you posted before you posted "What a queer bird the frog are" and... um... you play it like you're feeling a lot of stuff. It's gorgeous, and that's putting it lightly.
To: All
From: *Snow* Gratia Parva
Hey the NSP is all full of stories :D
To: Snow
From: Staccato Note Murderer (Meera)
Thanks so much! ^.^ Also this: "You play this piece with too much power." -the judge who gave me a honorable mention on it XD
To: Madelyn
From: Staccato Note Murderer (Meera)
Yes I do :D I blame my director for calling me that. :P Thank him, not me!
To: All
From: Staccato Note Murderer (Meera)
DEBUSSY CAN JUST ROT IN THE SAME HOLE AS GIANT SPIDERS. there is a story behind this sentence and basically I don't think I'll sleep tonight.
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...