//
Author's Notes
Leave a Message For Your Friends!
To: venika
From: alaska
awe that sucks hope you're okay
To: All
From: implexus (niamh)
pasta or chicken? I CAN'T DECIDE HELP
To: niamh
From: alaska
pasta with chicken
To: phan
From: implexus (niamh)
But i don't think im committed to actually waiting for the chicken to cook
To: niamh
From: alaska
then pasta
To: phan
From: implexus (niamh)
it shall be done. how's life?
To: niamh
From: alaska
kind of shelty but whatever. i've been writing a lot of fan fiction c: i've already posted 2 chapters :D
To: All
From: 2PumpkinPie /Ary/
Would anyone check out my contest on the second page of the nsp? http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/bookcover-contest-endings-and-beginnings-2175151651
To: All
From: SpookyLena
At school
To: All
From: SpookyLena
My butt hurts.
To: All
From: SpookyLena
Like...a lot.
To: Lena
From: 2PumpkinPie /Ary/
HIIII
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
MOST BADASS ENTRANCE BY ERZA AND GREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To: All
From: Ratatoskr
oh my gosh there's a solar eclipse right now and its amazing
To: Ratoskr
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
Cool!
To: Madelyn
From: Huntress *Snow*
I GET HERE JUST AS YOUR MESSAGE IS ABOUT TO GO OFF. Hi ^^ How're you?
To: Grace
From: Ratatoskr
Yeah, it was awesome! We didn't have the specialized glasses you're supposed to use or whatever, so we made do. By layering on the sunglasses. o_o three pairs was good. XD Anddd I tried looking at it through film, which was awesome. :D and a camera lens. and through two layers of car windows, but that did weird stuff to our eyes and for a while everything we looked at looked bright pink, and it was like the dun was shining down pink onto the houses. It was quite believable, we walked down to check, but it was just our eyes acting up on us. O_O oh but it wasn't a complete eclipse, although it was still awesome :D
To: Grace
From: Ratatoskr
Ah, sorry for rambling all over. o.o
To: All
From: Flix Newborn (Max)
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/swirls-red-chapter-1-um-i-got-6-these-chapters-so-it-might-be-spam-i-dont-know- PLEASE? (Got some gore. 13+, but pleassseee?)
To: All
From: alaska
finally autumn break do you even know how happy i ammm
To: All
From: ianisbored
Yey new tales of my failing lfie is out, this time ith some really deep thoughts and also screw spelling erros im too laxy to fix them my thunbs oare fat
To: Alaska
From: ianisbored
ohai
To: Alasak
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
Lucky. I don't have Autumn break. Our excuse is the fact that we get all the holidays off, so we don't need it.
To: Arin
From: SpookyLena
you should talk to me maybe
To: All
From: Peppermint
Someone please give me attention because I'm a whiny five-year-old who requires attention at all times: http://www.kidpub.com/story/im-bloody-crank-881151687 (I have a lot of Maze Runner feelings)
To: All
From: SpookyLena
"“So, tell me about training,” Brannon said loudly. “What’s it like? Any cute instructors?” “Well, I’ll be training you, so yes,” Riley replied." Riley is cool enough to be Ellen's friend.
To: laura
From: Ratatoskr
hey i have to go soon but just wanted to let you know i've started watching the drama you recommended ;c
To: All
From: PhantomRider (Phoebe)
hello to anyone who is on and feels like talking
To: phan
From: implexus (niamh)
hellooo
To: All
From: Panthera Tigris Tigris (Grace)
I'm bored. Anybody know how to design a book cover?
To: All
From: the terrifying sravani
OMGOMGOMG I got my tABLET (typing from it right now actually ;DDD)
To: All
From: implexus (niamh)
ah cool! what's it like?
To: All
From: SpookyLena
(*watching captain america two with the family*) (Black Widow:) (*on screen*) Kiss me. (Dad:) I wouldn't refuse. (Mom:) hell, me either. (Me:) make that a third. (Brother:) (*sighs*) I'm eight.
Login or join KidPub to post shouts

Author's Notes

A quiet spot to talk about everything writing...