//
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
*Alright alright alright, stop, just stop, for like one minute and read this. Now, I am nowhere near the top of the chain of command, but since nobody up there seems to want to re-organize the NES yet again(And I mean no offense to you guys, I completely understand that it's frustrating after having redone this over and over and you probably have just given up on it. Again, totally understandable, this is post is not meant to point fingers.) I am going to try. I believe there is a wiki on the NES, and you can look it up, I'll try to find it and post the site address, but i'm not sure if it's still up, and I do not know up to which point the story explaination is at on there. However, there are a bunch of character files for people like Hazel and Fawn and a lot of others posted. I suggest looking it ove, just for people to get a good idea of how they should portray characters. Now that that has been covered, the story part of this NES needs to be restructered. to be clear; We are not starting over. We are going back to the last point it made sense, and continuing that plot thread. That being said, the last point the NES made sense is probably the post right at the top that was made by Winter Panda. If you disagree, say something, otherwise, post something that continues off of that. To wrap things up, i will say again that I am not in control, nor have I ever been in control, but it saddens men to see the NES in such a state of confusion. You don't have to follow the instructions on this post, as they were all merely suggestions, but I hope that even if you don't follow these, you at least take into consideration how badly the NES has fallen and try to help it get back on it's feet. That's all, Gypsis out*
--Basement Troll

Aha, nostalgia and bitterness and mirth. lol.
--Etsivät Sisu (Ena)

(Can someone explain to me what's going on?)
--Lizzie

*I like this one, Ena. We can keep them. XD Well anyway if you guys are bored and if you want to get a glimpse at the NES that was in 2012 and 2013 or so, click on the link: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/nes-brainwashed-cowritten-luna-tori-and-jill-new-beginnings-pt-1-entrance-ch-01 It is a parody (if you will) of this NES, with the same characters, which is written by Ena and I, also Tori and Luna, who you may or may not know. Basement troll, yes it is true, we gave up on this NES like, a year ago. We still drop by every once in a while though. Good luck.*
--lowercase (*jill*)

*http://gateway-nes.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters <--- There's the link to the wikia, a lot of the characters on it are not in use any longer but Hazel, Icicle, and Echo are. You can also read was few previous arcs of the NES I think the most recent arc on there is the portal arc. @Jill, Thanks :). @Lizzie, We're getting the NES back on track! (I hope...)* Fawn sighed and rubbed the back of his neck tiredly. Hazel threw a sidelong glance at her brother then faced Icicle again. "So." She said. Icicle gave her a quizzical look, "So?" "Now what?" Hazel prompted. She was hoping Icicle might have an inkling of knowledge over what was happening, because she sure as hell didn't. Icicle shrugged and ran a hand over her pale face. She shook her head in the kind of way people do when everything is just a bit overwhelming and their in a sort of daze. "Well aren't you just a bundle of helpfulness." Hazel retorted, she ignored the sharp warning scowl Fawn gave her and spun on her heels away from Icicle. She needed to clear her mind, and she just might find an explanation -or better yet, a way out- while she was at it. She started forward, only to collapse as a powerful, poignant energy wave hit her. She struggled to beat back the wave, knowing all to well the sickening, unsettling sensation visions always gave her. She heard Fawn exclaiming something, but it was fuzzy and the ground below her, which she knew was solid, blurred and swam like a river. Still she fought back, but the wave overpowered her and she was sucked down under the current of a vision. *I do not actually remember what Winter Panda posted since that is gone now, but I think these three at least were together, if you have a better memory and actually know what was going on then feel free to correct me*
--Basement Troll

*I think the point where it stopped making sense was when Gary and Liz and the rest where fighting Cystenian (I don't really know how to spell his name) if we go back to then, we can make some sense of it, but I don't remember much. @Basement Troll, Thanks, that helped a lot. *
--Barn swallow

*Let's get rid of the Cystenian/Adeline storyline and just restart at a new door*
--lily

(@Jill, lol advertising. & I don't bro. Idk anymore. Not my fuckin kingdom. @Basement Troll, oh no you found my old wikia oopsies. @lily, lol. Aren't you the one who started that crap in the first place? @anyone who may be confused, I have no idea what's going on w me either.
--Etsivät Sisu (Ena)

*@Lily and Barn Swallow, I think the Cystenian/Adeline storyline has already been overthrown and what is happening now is that some of the old characters( Gary, Liz, Icicle, ect.) have wound up in this void dimension and are trying to figure things out. If you really want to we can tie it into the Cystenian/Adeline arc and have the whole void thing be caused by the Spirit Realm collapsing or something, then we can wrap up that loose end and get down to another door. It's just a suggestion though, tell me what you think. @Ena, Muahahaha(no but seriously, you're wikia helped me so much. Thank you for making it.)* * Just a quick note on where we left off the Cystenian/Adeline arc; Everyone except Callum(An entity-gone-insane), Adeline(Who used to be attached to Callum and now must be responsible for his destruction), Cystenian(Who is helping Adeline), Melody and Harmony(Who have special keys or something that can destroy Callum((I think))), was transported back to Gateway Mansion because the Spirit Realm was far to unstable to support them. After that, the NES got overrun.*
--Basement Troll

*@Basement Troll, I think that's a good idea. :) We can use that to explain the weird things that happened, say they blacked out and are now back at the front of the mansion, and start again with another door. If everyone still using this agrees, then we can start again soon.*
--Barn swallow

*@ena and now I'm trashing it, like you did with Serena and the other emo dude*
--lily

@basement troll, well, you're welcome I guess. @lily, lol no, I actually just trashed Serena. But anyways
--Etsivät Sisu (Ena)

Copied from near the top of the page... (By the way guys Cystenian is mine, no matter how much you guys completely fucked up his character to the point he wasn't really my Cystenian anymore. I just kind of left him here to rot and be inaccurately portrayed by you people, but I don't want that anymore. I am now removing Cystenian from this cesspit. Please do not write for or about him anymore.) so
--Etsivät Sisu (Ena)

*@Lilly, Saeran, his name was Saeran. @Ena, one more post, i'll tie it up in just one more post and he won't even be talking or moving or anything because all I need to do is say waht happened to him and Adeline. Is that okay? @Barn Swallow, great idea! I've got a plan in my head but I have to wait for Ena to approve/disapprove before moving on with it.*
--Basement Troll

*@ena I know fighting with you is pointless, but I'm pretty sure you said, "I don't want my character in this anymore," so we trashed the whole storyline. Like you just did again.*
--lily

*@lily, I'm certainly not trying to fight, but I trashed neither of my characters as they will both be present in the Brainwashed edition.*
--Etsivät Sisu (Ena)

*@basement troll, *sighs*. it seems you wish to dictate an "ending" for him. I'm not particularly fond of the idea, but as resolution is necessary, of course you can, I guess.*
--Etsivät Sisu (Ena)

Ugh so are we just adding really funny/weird stuff or going along with the story? I mean, it would be funny to be crazy with this because it's like a fun break from serious writing. Just saying...
--Scarlett

Let's just start over.
--Addie

why do yall want silly writing anyway
--Etsivät Sisu (Ena)

*no one really knows what's happening, no one is really explaining the story either. We should start over?*
--Ally

*@Ally: The story got way to confusing at a point, but now we are going back to the last part it made sense, saying they got transported back to the front of the mansion because the Spirit Realm was too unstable to hold them, and starting anew with a different door. We are not going all the way back to the very beginning, just to the last point it made sense.*
--Pipevine Swallowtail

They ate so many watermelons that they threw up.
--Jules

*@Jules, I really don't mean to be rude, but I'm pretty sure that we are not going along with that anymore, and if so, then your paragraph did not add anything to the story. @everyone else, When are we going to restart?*
--Pipevine Swallowtail

We can't start over...it's a never-ending story. Plus, why be serious with it?!
--Scarlett

*@Scarlett, we are not starting over from the beginning, we are going back to the last point that it made sense at, which is when they were defeating so and so, and were all split up. We are going to say that the Spirit Realm was too unstable to support them, and that they were transported back to the front of the mansion. Then we will continue the story from there. I (and others) would like to go on with this seriously, as if it is actually a story. I would like to do this because it is nice to have another story to work on, and to expand my writing skills on. It is also nice to see the best writing of others, all put together into a nice story, instead of a crazy, badly-written one that makes no sense. I am not trying to be rude, but I would like to continue with a good story, and I would appreciate it if others would help. Perhaps if you would like to make a silly story, you could make a NES on the Writer's Block Forum, and not here. @everyone else, I think I might add the next paragraph on soon, if nobody else does soon. *
--Pipevine Swallowtail

Ok I get where you're coming from. I'm in!!! :)
--Scarlett

Also, I'll be serious with it!!!
--Scarlett

(I have no idea where we are in the story... Where are we in fact?)
--Julia

@Julia that's what I want to know :)
--Scarlett

*@Julia and Scarlett: The NES stopped making sense while Gary, Liz, Hazel and Fawn were defeating Callum or something. Now we are saying they will be transported to the front of the mansion and will choose a different door. Make sense?*
--Pipevine Swallowtail

I have no idea what the story is supposed to be; is there a wiki page on this or something? Sorry people
--Jules

Enter the next paragraph...
--Jules

woah woah people lets get back on track!!
--Yashovardhan

Pipevine Swallowtail should start it off.
--Scarlett

*If no one else does by tomorrow, I will.*
--Pipevine Swallowtail

Well, I guess you should start then :)
--Scarlett

LETS START OVER ALREADY!
--LaurenAutrey:)

It's a NES, so we can't . But someone should just start at a part.
--Scarlett H.

Which part then?
--Michael

I say you guys just completely start over with the prompt below. Just write for liz and gary for a while amd then introduce your own original characters if you want.
--TheTruth(Tori)

Can someone tell me where we are in The story?
--Maria

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)