//
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
*@Tori: HIIIII* Willow walked alone, mist swirling around her, escaping from under her bare feet wherever she stepped. It wasn't long before she heard the crunch of another's footsteps, and she froze. The white dress she was wearing billowed in nonexistent gusts of the wind. A figure appeared out of the mist after a small while- Laia. "Laia?" Willow asked softly. "Where are we?" The other fifteen year-old's reply was just as sullen, her blue eyes bored into WIllow's. "We're nowhere." She replied, sending chills down Willow's spine. "We're forgotten." *IDKKKKK JUST THROWING THAT IN THERE BC I LOVE MY CHARACTERS*
--Shadow (*Jill*)

"Hi! I'm Annie! I am visiting the mansion!"
--Elfie the Elf *Lauren*

* Uhhhh.. Hello?!
--LAurEn RanSoMS

Can we start over?
--LAurEn RanSoMS

(No. The whole part of the never-ending story is that it never ends! This story has been going on for years, and it would not do to break the streak. (also, don't know who Laia is but I'm going to act like shes a new character)) "Willow, what happened? You and your friends went through so much together," Laia said, her husky voice whispered into the pale nothingness. "I don't know," Willow answered, her own voice trembling with fear. "I guess they just stopping thinking about me. Things in the Mansion happen like this. They stopped thinking about me, and I was like a metal to a magnet. I couldn't resist coming here." Laia nodded, understanding. "How did you get here, Laia?" She looked away. "I've done some horrible things in my past. The best I could do was make them all forget. They did, so now I'm here," Her lower lip trembled. "Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is you tried to fix them. I doubt my so-called "friends" even know that I'm here." Willows eyes narrowed. "Now that we're together mentally and physically, we can accomplish great things, Laia. Our days of telepathically speaking to one another as strangers are over. I am happy here, with you. But, there is one more thing that I have to do," Her jaw tightened, her hand curling into fists. "Revenge."
--Magic's Price (Panda)

((LOL. Ok I finally showed up again and look what it's become. No offense. Haha I have no idea what's going on now and don't particularly care. After all I've got no place in a place like this. Ah, I used to be so prominent here too... I only see like one of the names of the people that caused me to leave plus tori and Jill. Hmm, idk if I really did but you guys seem to think I went "King of the Court" on y'all a while back which I certainly do at times. Aha no big deal anyways~ I'm long gone now, after all. Congrats guys! You dethroned the king/queen(s) by making them "flee". -I'm not saying I was the ultimate ruler of this I mean tori and Jill were prominent too and Jill was the other one y'all were yelling at but still- I/We have a new kingdom now, so it's all good! Have fun, anarchists~!! <3 -lol why am I posting in this manner with this attitude. I'm almost sorry for it-))
--~Radiating Rage~ (Ena)

Laia gazed at Williow, wondering if she was possibly insane. "How will we do that? We can't get back to the mansion." Willow gave her an annoyed glance. "We are not the only ones forgotten by the fates. We will gather an army, powerful enough to teleport back to the mansion....and destroy the keepers. Liz and Gary." Laia fell to the ground. Willow was insane. "But Liz and Gary created us!" Laia whimpered . "Then the discarded us like scraps into this trough of lost dreams!" Willow snapped. "They need to feel this emptiness!" Laia was trying to scamper away, But Willow *sorry if this is wrong* used her mind powers and grabbed Laia by the neck and dangled her like a doll. "I require your assistance in my plan Laia," she said "however that doesn't mean you're indispensable."
--Scriptor

Laia coughed and struggled against the invisible power, but there was nothing to fight. "Alright" she croaked "I'll help" she began to heave for breath and she was starting to think she was just going to die. But she dropped. Willow had a grin on her face. "Good. First we need to journey this god-forsaken wasteland for others forgotten, and gather our army." So Willow began her stride, with Laia following meekly behind. *IDK it was taking a while so I post again. Heh*
--Scriptor

*wow luk my lovelies have turned evil, Willow's and Laia's personalities reversed, and Willow has mind powers but hey I'm not talking. It's moving again. Now I'll just slink away and maybe come back to right my babies anothwr day because I want to see how this goes*
--Fairy lights (*Jill*)

*Whoops sorry if I screwed it up im a newb for NES. But I hope you like em*
--Scriptor

Lol do you just keep adding on to the story?
--Scarlett

*Pretty much yeah. I'm three years old now (ompj I'm so old) and yeah all you have to do is think up something else to add to the story (that doesn't involve it ending like people used to think was funny).*
--luna the magical girl

*I see my charrie Echo is here, but Icicle is not, soo...* Icicle watched the two girls from behind a tree, arching one of her perfect eyebrows at their odd behavior. "What's with Willow, and this new girl?" she muttered, taking a step back because her long, white hair could still be seen blowing in the breeze. Her almost knee-length skirt was blue, and her top was an even paler shade of blue. On her ankles were anklets made of small cherry blossoms, and her feet were bare. "Where's Gary?" she wondered to herself. "I wish he were here."
--luna the magical girl

*Btw whats all this stuff about a cornicopia?*
--luna the magical girl

* I think that there became two versions of this thing, then only one was continued.*
--floofhead

oh which version?
--Scarlett

The one about Willow and Laia is continued, the other is not. At least, that's what I think.
--floofhead

(I think it's just switching places, right?)(Anyone know whos with Gary and Liz?) Fawn was the first one to smell it with his(?) wolf-like senses. The muscles in his neck tightened, and the two girl immediately stopped what they were doing and stayed as quiet as possible, trying to hear the intruder. This was the second day since the cornucopia, and they were still on edge. Silently, Echo and Hazel switched into their animal forms while Fawn impossibly quietly tip toed to a near tree. There was a muffled yelp, and he came back with a girl strangely white hair and bare feet, who had her hands being held uncomfortably behind her back. Her lips were puckered into a look anger, and her biceps were tensing. Hazel rolled her eyes as she switched back to her human form. Echo, also now in human form, narrowed her eyes. "Who are you?" The white-haired girl looked amused, though still angered. "You don't remember me?" Echo, who the question was directed to, shook her head. "Ha. Well, no wonder. I guess Liz and Gary forgot. We are family." Obviously, this statement was not one that the Arctic-fox girl had excepted. Fawn spoke after a sharp silence. "Who are you? Why did you come and how did you come so close without us detecting you?" The girl let out an unnerving chuckle. "My name is Icicle. As for your other questions, well, I have both my reasons and my ways."
--Winter Panda

Is it okay if I just add in a new character?
--Scarlett

(As long as that character is always with another character, because otherwise they will take the spotlight.)
--Winter Panda

Someone opens the biggest door in the mansion. This door had a faint red shading on it. While someone else was downstairs, this girl opened the red shaded door. The girl downstairs heard a loud shriek and someone locking the red shaded door.
--Julia

Enter the next paragraph...
--Scarlett

Okay, here goes. Suddenly, a girl with long, black hair plummeted from the sky. At the last second, she hovered to a stop, her black wings the only things holding her up. She dropped to the ground. "Need help?" She asked. "My name's Riley."
--Scarlett

*Can someone please explain this new room? Are they in some sort of Hunger Games-esque arena? And what's the storyline of this place supposed to be? Thanks.*
--***

"yes!" she answered. "I'm trapped and its so dark in here I can't see a thing!"
--McKenzie

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)