//
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
*Luc, just...no.*
--Wolverine (Niamh)

Willow stared at the air a few heartbeats after they vanished. "Seriously? They're gone just like that?" She asked no one in particular. Echo moved towards Willow, a bit uncertainly. They weren't close from before, but from time to time Willow had become a leader, and later on, co-leader with Minnesota... Minnesota. Echo scoffed a bit at the name. It was a name she didn't want to remember, but she remembered it anyway. "What do you think happened to the others?" Echo voiced. Willow turned, as if surprised to hear someone. "They went to the spirit palace. That, or Freak kidnapped them." Willow's shoulder sagged. "No, I mean... from our past. You know... like Minnesota..." she winced saying the name, "Saeran and Serena, Lupa, Stephen... and Tanner and Rain and Mist? What do you think happened to all of them?" Willow looked at her directly, making eye contact. Her chocolate brown eyes bore into Echo's. "I don't know. Echo, I don't know." Willow was close to Lupa, and Echo knew it. Maybe not very close, but the two had a special bond. She remembered a lot of names, but not as many faces- Miles, the jolly guy and his twin, whatshisname. Lots of girls, not enough boys- there was someone named Stella as well. "Well? Are we just going to stay here?" Willow asked at last, turning to the small crowd. "I don't think there's any point in going anywhere." Liz said.
--Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)

Laia gave Cystenian a slight nudge, and led them a few paces away from the group. "What is it with you and me being alone?" He asked shortly, turning away with a small scoff. "It's important." She replied, with the same bluntness. He shrugged. "You shouldn't get too attached." She said. He turned, smirk on his face. "You do like me." "I do not." she retorted. "But the nightmare- didn't you have one?" She inclined. He nodded without much enthusiasm. "Well I did too. She- she told me to warn you not to get too attached. You're getting too attached, especially to Adeline." "And not you?" he asked quietly. "Maybe me, as friends. But we- we're people who have no one to lose." Laia paused. "I know you're not the talk a lot guy, and you're always so closed off, but you're the first friend I had since I was six." He didn't reply at first. "You and I, we're freaks." he said at last.
--Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)

"Where are they?" Willow piped up. "Who?" Liz walked over and sat next to Willow. "You know, Lala and Cystenlan?" Echo pointed toward the trees. "I think I saw them go in there." Stella walked over and leaped over a branch. "I'm tried!" She complained. "Aren't we all!" Someone snapped behind her. This person was new. "You think you could walk in and tell us your part of the group!" Willow snapped, but she was uncertain. "Yes! I know how to hunt and make fires!" He said. "I'm Fish," He smiled crookedly. Lala and Cystenian walked in. "Fish!" Lala screamed. "Hey Lala! Just a short name for this short, stupid girl." He teased. tension broke into silence. Willow knew one of those guys needed to leave because a fight might happen. Willow shivered at a thought like that. She needed Lala just as much as she needs someone to hunt and start fires. "Fish is going to stay here. He's says he's a great hunter and fire starter. We need him just as much as we need you, Lala." Echo move closer, whispering something in her ear.
--Jessica

*Interesting paragraph Jessica, but Cystenian and Laia are with Adeline, Hazel, Fawn and Freak near the spirit palace. The rest of the group are just inside a portal on the edge of the spirit world.*
--Neko-san and Tora-kun (i&i)

-"But the nightmare- didn't you have one?" She inclined. He nodded without much enthusiasm. "Well I did too. She- she told me to warn you not to get too attached. You're getting too attached, especially to Adeline." "And not you?" he asked quietly. "Maybe me, as friends. But we- we're people who have no one to lose." Laia paused. "I know you're not the talk a lot guy, and you're always so closed off, but you're the first friend I had since I was six." He didn't reply at first. "You and I, we're freaks." he said at last.- "Yeah, I guess." Laia almost looked like she was about to cry. It was the first time Cystenian had seen any raw emotion from her. He didn't know what to do, so he just stared out into the whiteness. Adeline was wiping tears, looking helpless. He couldn't blame her; she'd lost someone who was both terrorizing her and keeping her alive. It must be tough. /No,/ he told himself, /once again, you can't sympathize or you'll get attached-/ Laia cut him off, surprising him with her hand on his forearm. "I'm sorry," she whispered. Cystenian's brows furrowed. "For what?" He felt very uncomfortable with the physical contact, but he didn't show the it. "I don't know...getting emotional, I guess. I don't do that very often." Cystenian smiled, "Neither do I," Suddenly, Adeline looked over, diverting her attention from Freak and to the literal freaks. Cystenian quickly shrugged Laia off, but Ady had seen it. You could tell more tears were welling up in her eyes. /Is she jealous?/ Cystenian asked himself. "Erm," he muttered. "No, no. It's okay. It was my fault." Laia apologized, noticing the sensitive girl who was staring at them. Laia gave a fake smile, and started to walk towards the bigger group, eyes avoiding Adeline. Cystenian sighed. /I guess I messed up again, huh?/
---summer storm-

(This was my life a little less than three years ago. No Gary and Liz anymore. Okay. Bye)
--.

Enter the next paragraph...
--Chloe

What rubbish this has become.
--Radio Nowhere

*If you don't want it to be "rubbish", write something that will make it better. Sorry I can't make everyone happy. And if you don't want to contribute, leave. Your opinion isn't needed. We are trying our best.*
---summer storm-

Sorry, but to someone like myself this place is a lost cause. I won't continue to waste my time here, so I'm sure you'll be happy to know I'm leaving.
--Radio Nowhere

*Yes, Radio Nowhere, everyone is very glad your sorry butt is leaving. Thank you for the useless, snide clogging, have fun in snob hill.* Freak scanned the crowd, making sure everyone had made it. Sometimes during interdimensional travels people got thrown into a parralel dimension or simply couldn't make it the entire way through. Everyone seemed to be there, everyone had expireinced dreams, some were more shaken up than others, those were the children with spliced animal genes; The more mixed the blood, the worse the dreams. Spirits didn't like how people connected with animals were less suseptible to attacks. Freak himself hadn't been given a dream, you can't force a dream onto one who controls them. "is everyone alright?" He asked, just to be sure.
--Neko-san and Tora-kun (i&i)

*Sounds like this never ending story is very thrilling, hopefully one day Ill catch up*
--Ruby

i wish you could see the entire story
--Artyc Flaeme Enfulgai [Sam]

eyyy i remember back in 13 there was this newbie who kept on going "and everyone died and the never ending story ended. The end."
--Artyc Flaeme Enfulgai [Sam]

Hi, I hope this'll be good enough...here goes nothing---- Freak gazed across at everyone as they glanced at him uncertainly. Wondering where they should go. Adeline's eyes were wet, tears breaking down through her face and dropping down. Adeline whimpered. She was quite a sensitive girl. Freak turned around. "Callum is in the Spirit World, but where he is I am unsure," Freak hissed quietly, loud enough for everyone to here. The brother and sister---Fawn and Hazel---got up. "Hopefully your dreams haven't shaken you too much, we're moving first thing your all okay," Freak scanned them briefly. He remembered the imposter he had warned them about. Where was that imposter now? Freak glanced around, everyone was standing up, staring at him, so Freak turned around and trudged off.
--Nisha

*Sorry it’s bad, it’s just no one is writing…so…* Adeline’s POV: My hands were sweating, every time I turned my head I could see flashes of the dream-of-passage. My mind was throbbing, anxiety eating it to shreds. Not to mention Laia and Cystenian were getting closer. It was so hard to deal without Callum, and on top of that the only friend I’ve made is already gone. I was so lonely. It felt like my world was falling apart, how was I supposed to find Callum in this state? I whipped my head when Cystenian tried to look at me. I almost fell to my knees, the memory of my dream was so powerful. I could see that scene I had just fought through. Callum was attacking my family, and instead stopping after them, he continued to kill Cystenian and me. I woke up after the excruciating pain of being torn apart, physically and mentally. I shook my head, trying to remember that the dream was just something in the past. I had to move forward. I started to follow Freak, it was embarrassing crying like this. I was usually so tough. So...insensitive. It was strange; I was probably only like this because of my lack of confidence...Callum.
--***

*it is bad, it is very bad, but it gets them out of the fog and further towards the spirit palace, so I hope it helps.* The troupe frog-marched through the mist. Feeling their way with their feet rather than with their eyes. Fawn even went as far as to peel off the shoes he was wearing and start walking barefooted because it was easier to navigate the terrain he was walking on without the thick soles of his sneakers blocking how its pattern worked. The ground was constantly changing, one step it would be a sandy desert, another step and they would be splashing in a stinking marsh. The conditions continued until they broke through the fog and stood on the edge of what looked like a village.
--Neko-san and Tora-kun (i&i)

Adeline blinked a few times, rejoicing at the fact that they were out of the fog. Her eyes were back to being dry and you could tell the short trek had really gotten her back in mental shape. She scanned the village, noticing that about half of it was located in a forest and the other half was a calm desert. "Weird," she said, breathlessly. "I know, it is." Cystenian agreed. Adeline thought about maybe shooting him a glare, but eventually decided against it. Freak stepped in front of the group, staring at the small town. There were very few signs of civilization, but Freak seemed very interested in it. Suddenly, he turned back to the group, face scrunched up in realization. "You know what I forgot?" He laughed a little, like it was a silly mistake. And all at once, he rose his hand and two figures appeared. At first, their silhouettes were pure white, like ghosts. But eventually, you could make out the faces of Gary and Liz. Hazel squealed in delight. "Woah," Gary said, shaking his head as if trying to clear the dream he had had seconds ago. "Where are we?" Liz asked, surprised. "The Dream World. I thought you might want to join us." said Freak, calmly. "Wow, it's...wow." Gary exhaled. Fawn laughed in agreement, and the four greeted each other. "I thought that maybe having two leaders would be safer if we were to delve into the Dream World." Freak explained. I understood why he said he wanted them... But somewhere in the back of my mind was telling me we were in danger, and Freak knew we needed more people to survive this.
--***

*Freak doesn't know anything about the group as a whole, so he wouldn't know that Gary and Liz are the leaders. But otherwise it's a great paragraph!* Liz was the first to enter the town. Unable to contain her excitment at being in this new realm-one that for once at least appeared to be safe- the girl stretched out her arms above her head and tited into a sloppy cartwheel of sorts. She ended up falling backwards mid-cartwheel. Hazel giggled at the sight of her friend, red-faced and bruised pride, sitting on the ground. "You did it wrong," She pointed out, unnecessarily. "Really? hadn't noticed, I thought you were just supposed to land on your butt." Liz replied, heavy on the sarcasm. Hazel put her arms straight over her head and stepped on leg back, she pitched forwards onto her hands, cartwheeled, her legs a bent mess, and landed in the same position she had started in on the other side. "Let me try that!" Liz was up on her feet again, Hazel showing her where to put her feet. They hadn't had this much fun since...Since a really long time.
--Neko-san and Tora-kun (i&i)

*Ah, got it. I thought I might add them just because people were complaining they weren't there. I'll try and write soon.*
--***

*Oh, I hope this one is good, I'm giving it my best shot.....* I stepped out into the village. I started forward slowly, trying to follow Freak as best as I could. "Gary, your way behind, hurry up," My sister---Liz--- called to me. She was smiling in excitement. Liz stepped forward briskly, keeping pace with Hazel. Fawn was close to Hazel, but was a couple steps behind. I nodded to Fawn quickly before turning around to scan my surroundings. The fog was way clearer. Adeline seemed to have regained herself after the fog thinned out to the point you could see through the hazy mist. There were small homes it looked like, built of old wood that seemed aged. Shutters dangled, doors stood slightly open, the windows were too dirty to see, the chimneys crumbled. It seemed like a old village to me. Freak lead along with sure steps, pausing now and then to make sure they were going the right way. Finally, Freak halted. He turned left and then right. "Hmmm...It appears we have a while to go," and with that Freak lead the way on, and I gulped.
--Nisha

I sighed, gazing around the wrecked village. "What-what happened?" I asked. Freak turned around solely. "This village may look deserted but Spirits still wander here," Freak nodded his head. "If we are silent and stay in the shadows without being seen, we'll be able to make it across and continue on our way," Freak lead the way, side-stepping over stones, and wood askew. The others followed. Adeline glanced around nervously, then kept going. Finally we stopped. Well, actually Freak halted suddenly and we stopped behind him. I glared around. I could hear soft whispering carrying in the light breeze all the way to my ear. "Oh... Hazel? Do you feel us young one? Would you come with us? To a place where your troubles shall be forgotten? To a place where you will be free? Oh, Hazzell. Follow the wind... Follow the breeze..." The soft whispers in the breeze said to me. I shivered. Suddenly, Freak's cat-like ears pricked, and he swatted at the breeze, hissing. "They realized us, they know we're here. They're coming for us. We must go quickly." Freak turned and galloped off. Everybody else followed. I broke into a run, but then the wind grew, first a smooth breeze and now a howling wind. It tore at me, trying to yank me back. "Hazel!" Screeched Fawn. He rushed for word to grab me, "Freak!" I yell, soon Freak is hurtling after the wind, and yanking me loose from the wind's grasp. "They want you for some reason." Freak shook his head, "Keep going, we must get there soon....before they come again, the rest of the way we trudged through marshes, galloped through moorland, wove through forests, slipped through deserts, and crunched through woods. All the way, I could hear whispering in my ear. "Hazzell. Why are you not coming? Please come with me. Don't you want to? I know you do..." Until the point it got annoying.
--Nya Fox

Protect Hazel was the only thing on Fawn's mind. Especially after that dream of passage. When Freak said the spirits were attracted to her, an image of zombie Hazel flashed in his minds eye and his heart leapt to his throat. What if that became reality? "Hazel, I don't want you out of my sight." He said to her as they walked through the village. "Excuse me?" she flashed back, rebelliously. "I just don't want anything to happen to you, stay with me." he said, grabbing her by the arm and turning her to face him. "Only you?" she asked, pulling away to keep up with the group. "...Or Freak, but only because he seems to know the most about these spirits." Fawn agreed. Hazel walked, a faint breeze blowing her wild hair. "Alright?" he called after her. She spun to face him, and after a few seconds, nodded her head and said, "Okay."
--Neko-san and Tora-kun (i&i)

Hazel frowned with a touch of dismay. On the ground lay a small,beautiful, blue and red rock. ''Hello.'' She heard a faint low voice say in agony. She ran back to Fawn, the rock in her hand. "Take this. Please. Throw it away.'' Fawn finally growled in distress. Hazels eyes grew wide. What was going on?
--Yasmin

OMFG I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN SO LONG,,, literally dying
--BrIaNnA

*I joined almost three years ago 02-15-2012 omg I was ten*
--BrIaNnA

Seriously? After not logging on in a MONTH, you guys are the ones to get me back on? Idk, every single time. I just think of revisiting Kp invisible, and seeing how you all were doing. Then I come over and I'm like UGH WHAT THE BEEP ARE THEY DOING DO I NEED TO TAKE OVER xD You guys are amazingly weird. Weirdly amazing. Whatever.
--Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)

*can someone quickly tell me what is going on in the store?*
--BrIaNnA

story
--BrIaNnA

*Jill was that a compliment...? It's lily by the way, I'm just rarely active so I thought I'd get rid of my name...um..yeah.*
--***

*Hey guys, Im sorry that EVERYBODY asks for this and it is clogging, but I was wondering if somebody could give me a maybe quick description of what has happened or is currently happening? Id love to contribute and I miss writing my paragraphs and participating*
--Ruby

*Lily yes that was hi wait why are you rarely active you shouldn't be rarely active so anyway what happened since I was gone?*
--Starlit Nightmares (*Jill*)

*Well I forgot exactly when you left, so some of this you might already know. Callum and Adeline got separated, after Callum tried to take Ady to the Spirit World, but she escaped. And now, because she's alone, Adeline is afraid and enlisted the help of Freak, Cystenian, Hazel, Fawn, Gary, and Liz. They're trekking through the Spirit World and looking for Callum. Freak supposedly knows the way, and is leading them. Adeline has no idea what she's going to do when she reaches Callum. Blah, blah, blah.*
--***

A distinct noise caught Adeline's attention. She drifted to the back of the group, hoping to discover the source of the sound. What she saw confused her. It was a beautiful girl hunched over behind a smooth black rock. Her hair was white as milk and it tumbled down her back in soft ringlets. She seemed innocent enough, but Adeline approached her with caution. The girl's gentle sobs made Adeline's heart squeeze with remorse. The girl looked up at Adeline. Her eyes were the colour of raw jade. "What's your name?" Adeline asked. The girl wiped away her tears with her sleeve. "Celeste," the girl whispered. Adeline tried to touch the girl's shoulder, but her hand fell went right through her. Adeline backed away, feeling threatened. The girl shook her head and pointed at something behind Adeline. But before Adeline could turn around, strong hands gripped her from behind.
--BrIaNnA

*Great paragraph!*
--***

*thaaanks haha*
--BrIaNnA

*Hiya, apologies for disappearing like that :P.* Callum stormed through the castle. A violent wind whipped at his lean body and everything wround him. The curtains were torn from their rods with a loud ripping noise and tossed around by the howling gusts. Doors banged shut and knick knacks flew off their shelves, crashing into the nearest object and shattering. Callum grabbed hold of a chair, and lifted it over his head. He gave an inhumane shout, filled with rage and frustration, and smashed the dark wooded chair into the stone wall. It's front legs, decorated with carved grape vines curling upwards to the seat, splintered and broke. He hit the cherry wood chair against the wall again, this time the entire thing broke in half, wood punctured the fabric and sent fluffy white cotton to the wind. The angry spirit picked up a silver candle stick, it's long pole-like body tarnished with age. First, he had lost Adeline. A tinny noise rang out as he hit the wall with the candlestick. Then that stupid nightmare-eater messed it up with the group. Another loud clang, the vibrations travelled up the candlestick and rattled his very bones loose. If these last two goons he sent tanked it, the rage fit would not be as mild as this. An final swing bent the candlestick in half, he dropped it, and the gusting wind. Adeline, he thought fondly, he needed her back, now.
--Jacks-in-the-boxes(i&i)

*Your paragraph is great, but I don't think they had reached the castle yet. I'll just roll with it.* Hazel stared up at the big building Freak had just walked into. It was at the center of the ghost town, looking newer than all the rundown houses surrounding it. Almost as if it was just built, and untouched. The walls around the central stone building were tall, the rocks firmly stacked up and kept together with some sort of cement. The multiple sets of double doors were open wide, as if welcoming the make-shift group, but only Freak dared to walk in. Hazel, Fawn, Gary, and Liz stood, watching the door he had disappeared to, while Cystenian and Laia examined some other buildings. None of the group members realized Adeline has run off somewhere else.
--***

*Thanks ^-^, and I didn't think they were in the castle either tbh, it was just that nobody had written about Callum in a while.* Someone was here. Callum froze. more than one someone, multiple people were entering the castle, was Adeline with them? No, he could not feel her presence among these strangers. He cracked his knuckles, each one giving a satisfactory pop has he curled and pushed them. How dare these, these mortals invade the place he called home. They must pay for what they have done. They must die. Callum frowned, this would be too easy, they were already weak. Loosly held together, their confidence in one another was hanging by a thread. The dreams-of-passage had worked their usual charm and these people had never been particularly close-knit. He brushed them off like dust off an old plate, let fear and hatred rip this group apart and let the lost spirits pick at what's left over, he had much more important business to take care of. As insurance however, he placed a heavy force field around the entire palace and it's courtyard, now only spirits could pass through, which would leave this pathetic group of children trapped inside with hundreds of starving souls lingering in every corner.
--Jacks-in-the-boxes(i&i)

I could make out ripped curtains, and millions of other broken objects. "I looks like somebody ran in here and tore the place up," Laia scoffed. The group trudged on. "Careful," he warned. "Where's Ady?" I ask. "Oh no, she ran off," moaned Gary.
--Dragonflower

Meanwhile Ady was running through the forest enjoying the run
--Christian

*Christian, just no, Ady is not "running through the forest enjoying the run", Just...no.
--Dragonflower (Nisha)

*hahah*
--***

*I agree with Nisha, Grammar is KEY. But thanks for trying :D, Oh, and I think Ady was kidnapped O-O* Adeline twisted and arched, trying, to no avail, to get free. The hulking mass that had picked her up was carrying her over his shoulder like a neanderthal and humming some off-key christmas tune. The ride was bumpy, and the protruding spike from what Adeline assumed was a shoulder pad kept digging into her gut. Where were the others? She wondered, "Had they been kidnapped too?
--Jacks-in-the-boxes(i&i)

Adeline was tired. So tired that spots clouded her vision, making it difficult to see. Suddenly, she was thrown onto the hard, cold ground, knocking the wind out of her. She struggled to breath, and held her trembling hands to her heaving chest. Then suddenly, she saw it. The creature that had been carrying her was a troll like thing. He was massive with thick biceps and dirty fingernails. His skin was tinted a murky green, and he had one milky eye. His long hair hung around his strong jaw, dirty and matted. He raised his giant arms, and Adeline flinched. "Settle down," a female voice said. Adeline was too sore to turn to see who the voice was coming from. The troll man sauntered off with loud booming footsteps. Adeline felt a warm hand on her shoulder. A beautiful woman with long, raven coloured hair flowing down her back, and huge, amber eyes approached her. She held out a hand to Adeline, and pulled her to her feet.
--BrIaNnA

"My name is Melody," the woman said, "Melody of the Western Dream Hills. And this is my sister, Harmony." Adeline turned to see a younger version of Melody, only with darker eyes, standing with her arms crossed beside the troll. "I go by Mimi," Harmony said fiercely, flicking hair out of her eyes. Adeline regarded Mimi calmly, she couldn't have been more than Adeline's own age. Melody sighed, a lovely musical sound, and said, "I apologize for the crude means of getting you here but we had to warn you. The people of the Western Hills are Seers, Adeline, do you know what that means?" "You can see he future?" Adeline asked, voice raw. "Yes, child," Melody said, smiling. "C'mon," Mimi said, looking increasingly anxious, "we haven't waited 6 months just to tell her about us, Mel. Give her the message." "6 months?! For me?" Adeline asked. Mimi cut her off with a sharp look. Melody took a deep breath and let her eyes mist over, her gaze no longer on Adeline. "We must advise you against meeting Callum," Melody said, voice deeper, "you cannot let him see you. Not ever again."
--Dahlia

Hello!!! Does this make any sense? I'm new and apparently I can't read the whole story... Could someone quickly tell me what's going on? From the beginning? Thanks :) (I hope it makes sense)
--Dahlia

*Wow...amazing paragraph! Thanks for joining in! Basically, there's a group of kids who hop door to door of Gateway Mansion. And in every door is a new adventure. Right now, Gary, Liz, Hazel, Echo, Willow, and Fawn (hope I'm not missing anyone) entered a door where they met Adeline, a confused girl with a dark secret, Freak, a shapeshifting, spirit contacting madman, and Cystenian, a critical and intelligent young man. Adeline's secret is the entity that was once attached to her. Callum is who's attached to her and has been controlling her life, killing people she's cared about. Through this she's grown cold and lonely, avoiding people she loves to save them from Callum. Now, when Callum took Adeline to his realm, she was able to escape from him. After this, she realized that she needed Callum to protect her from other spirits who attack her. She never knew that Callum was only looking out for her. So, she recruited Hazel, Fawn, Gary, Liz, Freak, and Cystenian to help her fight through the Dream World and get to Callum. It's confusing, tell me if you have any questions.*
--***

"That's impossible," Adeline stated, crossing her arms. "Him and I are connected. Fate brought him to me as my guardian." Melody shook her head and touched Adeline's arm gently, which was still quivering from shock. "This is going to be difficult for you to understand, Adeline," Melody said softly, pulling her hand away finally. Adeline bit her lip. "Callum is, what we call, a dark entity." Melody started. "He wasn't connected to you when you were born-he was attracted to you. You are a weak link in the human world. Your soul is stuck in a cross between the living world and the afterlife." Adeline felt her heart drop to her feet. It felt like the world was spinning. "His intentions are evil," Melody continued. "He wants to switch places with you. His desire is to occupy a living body and experience life, and he doesn't care if it leaves you stuck in the after life. That is why he has kept you from people you love. If you become to close with others in the living, it will draw your soul closer to them and farther from him." Adeline shook her head frantically, and tried to keep the tears from flowing down her cheeks. "This can't be real," she cried. "I'm so sorry," Melody whispered, her voice faltering.
--BrIaNnA

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)