//
KidPub's Never Ending Story
The Story So Far...
Lol do you just keep adding on to the story?
--Scarlett

*Pretty much yeah. I'm three years old now (ompj I'm so old) and yeah all you have to do is think up something else to add to the story (that doesn't involve it ending like people used to think was funny).*
--luna the magical girl

*I see my charrie Echo is here, but Icicle is not, soo...* Icicle watched the two girls from behind a tree, arching one of her perfect eyebrows at their odd behavior. "What's with Willow, and this new girl?" she muttered, taking a step back because her long, white hair could still be seen blowing in the breeze. Her almost knee-length skirt was blue, and her top was an even paler shade of blue. On her ankles were anklets made of small cherry blossoms, and her feet were bare. "Where's Gary?" she wondered to herself. "I wish he were here."
--luna the magical girl

*Btw whats all this stuff about a cornicopia?*
--luna the magical girl

* I think that there became two versions of this thing, then only one was continued.*
--floofhead

oh which version?
--Scarlett

The one about Willow and Laia is continued, the other is not. At least, that's what I think.
--floofhead

(I think it's just switching places, right?)(Anyone know whos with Gary and Liz?) Fawn was the first one to smell it with his(?) wolf-like senses. The muscles in his neck tightened, and the two girl immediately stopped what they were doing and stayed as quiet as possible, trying to hear the intruder. This was the second day since the cornucopia, and they were still on edge. Silently, Echo and Hazel switched into their animal forms while Fawn impossibly quietly tip toed to a near tree. There was a muffled yelp, and he came back with a girl strangely white hair and bare feet, who had her hands being held uncomfortably behind her back. Her lips were puckered into a look anger, and her biceps were tensing. Hazel rolled her eyes as she switched back to her human form. Echo, also now in human form, narrowed her eyes. "Who are you?" The white-haired girl looked amused, though still angered. "You don't remember me?" Echo, who the question was directed to, shook her head. "Ha. Well, no wonder. I guess Liz and Gary forgot. We are family." Obviously, this statement was not one that the Arctic-fox girl had excepted. Fawn spoke after a sharp silence. "Who are you? Why did you come and how did you come so close without us detecting you?" The girl let out an unnerving chuckle. "My name is Icicle. As for your other questions, well, I have both my reasons and my ways."
--Winter Panda

Is it okay if I just add in a new character?
--Scarlett

(As long as that character is always with another character, because otherwise they will take the spotlight.)
--Winter Panda

Someone opens the biggest door in the mansion. This door had a faint red shading on it. While someone else was downstairs, this girl opened the red shaded door. The girl downstairs heard a loud shriek and someone locking the red shaded door.
--Julia

Enter the next paragraph...
--Scarlett

Okay, here goes. Suddenly, a girl with long, black hair plummeted from the sky. At the last second, she hovered to a stop, her black wings the only things holding her up. She dropped to the ground. "Need help?" She asked. "My name's Riley."
--Scarlett

*Can someone please explain this new room? Are they in some sort of Hunger Games-esque arena? And what's the storyline of this place supposed to be? Thanks.*
--***

"yes!" she answered. "I'm trapped and its so dark in here I can't see a thing!"
--McKenzie

Well then you will die. See ya
--Christian

I'll just go die in a pathway in a hole in the ground in the earth in a passageway.
--Christian

(...Wait what? What happened to everyone else, huh? Are Adeline and Cystenian still defeating Callum? What about Echo and Hazel and Fawn and Freak and Liz and Gary and Mimi and Melody? They were in the midst of a climatic event! You can't just leave that and restart!)
--Basement Troll

Idk basement troll probably because 1.it was so confusing 2.no-one was adding on and 3.new people came and didn't know what was going on so they just started a new one. @Luna: luk icicle is apparently evil again just like when I first joined people were using her. Ah the nostalgia. And @ena I know i'll be on docs when j get home we have to do something about this and docs is what we're doing.
--lowercase (*jill*)

(Thank you, Jill, for answering. Although I fail to see how it was confusing, as the whole point of the last restart was to eliminate the confusion factor, and I object to the 'no one was adding on', you are right about the new people. Thank you again for these possible explanations, they have been taken into consideration and no attempts to realign the NES with the abruptly cut off other storyline.)
--Basement Troll

(By the way guys Cystenian is mine, no matter how much you guys completely fucked up his character to the point he wasn't really my Cystenian anymore. I just kind of left him here to rot and be inaccurately portrayed by you people, but I don't want that anymore. I am now removing Cystenian from this cesspit. Please do not write for or about him anymore.)
--Etsivät Sisu (Ena)

(@basement troll: sure. It was probably because of my random paragraph about Willow and Laia- I didn't expect people to add on to it but I guessed it made the most sense in the eyes of someone who didn't know what was going on? You could choose to ignore it and go back to the original plotline- whatever that is nowadays, or you could go with it. I suggest going with it however, because reverting back to the original plotline would cause either fighting or more confusion, but it's your choice, since the NES isn't mine. :P glad I could help really. @ena do you want Cystenian to be a temporary in docs like Sam? I need you on it or email so I can talk to you about it. omfg I just thought of Saeran because I'm thinking about Cystenian which led to thinking about Laia which led to thinking about if we could fit Cystenian and/or Laia as a main but then I remembered Saeran and then nostalgia idk I just really liked him for some reason so hope he appears soon after everyone gets back together. Anyway go to docs.)
--lowercase (*jill*)

(@Jill: Yep I'd like to have Cystenian as a temporary and I'm going to docs now sorry @everyone else: sorry for filling the page with un-useful posts like this)
--Etsivät Sisu (Ena)

*Why does everyone make Icicle evil? @Jill: Ikr. Ah, I remember that.*
--luna the magical girl

i have NOO clue why my thing from christmas is still on here
--S_P_E_C_I_A_L Poet

Guys! this is not for chating this is to make a story!
--Maria

*@SpecialPoet it's because no one ever writes*
--***

lol, okay.
--Scarlett

let's continue this story!
--Maria

I agree with Maria.
--Scarlett

What is the story about so far?
--Shadowhunter Princess

Suddenly a boom shakes the mansion. And it comes pilling down the mansion is destroyed but under the mansion lies a whole new city of magic city of dreams
--Nathan

*shots fired* *for no reason*
--lowercase (*jill*)

They all stare in awe at the magic city of dreams for a few seconds, then run around joyfully.
--Scarlett

OOC: Is it bad that I joined KP like 4-5 years ago, tried to keep up with the NES, but I still have absolutely no idea where we are in the story and where the story has gone?
--Edward Elric {Jess}

And then, out of nowhere, Watermelons start falling from the sky.
--Complex [Ark]

The Magic City was Really Magic.
--Maria

Everyone starts eating the watermelons, and running around crazily.
--Scarlett

Login or join KidPub to post a paragraph

KidPub's Never Ending Story

In Gateway Mansion there are many, many doors. Some lead to great and at the same time terrifying adventures. While others simply lead to darkness and storage spaces. Nevertheless, two young siblings, Gary & Liz, inhabiting Gateway Mansion never know what is around the next corner. Because, in such a topsy, turvy place, your next move, your next breath, could be your last.

Now, with the help of young authors all around the world, the chronicles of their adventures are being revealed. You, too, can take part in piecing together their Never Ending Story.
(thanks to Kiowa~*, Kati, Lauren, Gabby and others for that great introduction!)