//
3/1/2013 Waiting for Love by Alexandra Proca

Posted March 1st, 2013 by perryd

KidPub Press is pleased to announce publication of Waiting for Love by Alexandra Proca. You may read the first several pages and get all the details at the KidPub Press bookstore. Also available at Amazon.com.

Do you want to publish your book? Download our free publishing guide to get started today!
Really Cool! :3 Great work

Really Cool! :3 Great work on all of your published books!!!

Then we need to unite
It's just a Game
A Gifted Game

Posted by Paperback Write... on Fri, 03/01/2013 - 17:54
Congrats! :)

Congrats! :)

Posted by Pradakitty on Fri, 03/01/2013 - 18:27
Awesome job! Looks great

Awesome job! Looks great ^-^

~~Hey you; get off of my cloud~~

Posted by Poison Ivy {Lena} on Fri, 03/01/2013 - 18:52
This girl seems like a

This girl seems like a REALLY good writer. o___o If anyone checks out the first couple of pages...

(*claps*)

Excellent work! And beautiful book cover. :)

~~There's no Canada like French Canada, it's the best Canada in the land~~

Posted by Sandy on Fri, 03/01/2013 - 20:10
Great job! Congrats!!! ~A

Great job! Congrats!!!

~A daughter is stolen by the Monastery, sent to live in a place where she will never again see the daylight. But she's different...and determined to find out how to overthrow the Deedwriter and bring back her enslaved parents...Have You Heard?

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Fri, 03/01/2013 - 23:09
This book sounds amazing..

This book sounds amazing.. The front cover looks great and so does everything about the book. Great job on publishing this book and all your other books!

Book I | Chapter One * Bringing Humanity Back *NEW* Chapter One is finally out!

*~Click here to read!~*

Posted by Jessica on Sat, 03/02/2013 - 09:45
WAIT. Power of the Pen? As

WAIT. Power of the Pen? As in the Power of the Pen competition?! Are you from Ohio too?! :^D Power of the Pen was so much fun... 

Anyways, congrats for publishing! :^D

"They say you're the city's fearless bloodhound... but all I see is a lonely stray." ~The Transparent Timepiece

Posted by Lou Frost {Leloo} on Sun, 03/03/2013 - 21:42