//
Gifted by Taylor Gebert

Gifted by Taylor Gebert

Posted July 14th, 2011 by perryd

KidPub Press is pleased to announce publication of Taylor Gebert's Gifted, now available on the KidPub Press bookstore (where you can read the first several pages) and on Amazon.com.

Oh my gosh that is probably

Oh my gosh that is probably one of the most beautiful covers I've ever seen. Good job Taylor!

The magic exists...

Posted by Sicilian Sea on Thu, 07/14/2011 - 12:25
Dang..that's one impressive

Dang..that's one impressive cover. Heck, even if the story didn't sound good (which, it doesn't: it sounds INCREDIBLE), I'd buy it just for the cover.

"I will never be a memory," -- Sepheroth, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete

If you're not afraid for your mind to be twsited with time and space, then read this: http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/us-damned-script-prolouge-bro...

Posted by Xaxvier on Fri, 07/15/2011 - 17:19
Wow, both the cover and the

Wow, both the cover and the story look so amazing! :D Congrats on publishing! I'll have to visit your website... :3

Into the Rush Until Forever Dies... ~Saber of the Guard

Posted by Leloo on Mon, 07/18/2011 - 07:20
Oh my Megatron. That cover

Oh my Megatron.

That cover is outstanding...

And that summary... I WANT THAT!

Posted by Lily09/Krysta on Mon, 07/18/2011 - 22:55
Congrats on publishing! LOVE

Congrats on publishing! LOVE your cover art.

Posted by Julianne on Tue, 07/26/2011 - 21:23
Wonderous cover and

Wonderous cover and interesting little summary on the back. Vampire stories, though, have become quite cliche. i'm curious to see how who've made this one different and amazing, which I'm sure you've done. Good job!

"No. If we don’t have the key, we can’t open whatever we dont’ have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don’t have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?" ~Jack Sparrow

Posted by Veritas on Mon, 08/01/2011 - 16:28