//
3/4/2013 Anna Berry's Adventures of the Brown Family

Posted March 4th, 2013 by perryd

KidPub Press is pleased to announce publication of Anna Berry's Adventures of the Brown Family. You may read the first several pages and get all the details at the KidPub Press bookstore. Also available at Amazon.com.

Do you want to publish your book? Download our free publishing guide to get started today!

You need to stop acting like

You need to stop acting like your all adults! ~Lucy Pevensie

I am an adult~ Trumpkin

Posted by Garrett on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 16:24
Congrats! :D   ~~Hey you;

Congrats! :D

~~Hey you; get off of my cloud~~

Posted by Poison Ivy {Lena} on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 20:31
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~A

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~A daughter is stolen by the Monastery, sent to live in a place where she will never again see the daylight. But she's different...and determined to find out how to overthrow the Deedwriter and bring back her enslaved parents...Have You Heard?

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Mon, 03/04/2013 - 20:56
A Historical Fiction story?

A Historical Fiction story? 0.0 Wow. I haven't seen too many of those published with KP. Congrats, Anna!!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The planet Ectroi is waiting for you…

Posted by Antediluvian Canine on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 02:30
That sounds really cool!

That sounds really cool! Congrats Anna!

-----------

"Books. Libraries. Pictures. Words. Sentences. The elements of a story. Simply wonderful!" ~Me

"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."~Jim Carrey

Posted by *~Athena~* on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 12:59
Congrats, Anna!! This sounds

Congrats, Anna!! This sounds really cool!

Please read and comment on my KP story, Saving KidPub - http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/saving-kidpub-chapter-1-17341...

Posted by Venus McFlytrap... on Tue, 03/05/2013 - 15:34
Cool. Sounds a little like

Cool. Sounds a little like Little House on the Prairie(if any one reads that anymore). Congrats!

Please read my book, Outcast, the epic story of a young banished dragon who goes on a quest to save his land and prove that  he really belongs

Posted by TimberWolf on Wed, 03/13/2013 - 19:36