//
2/13/2013 Chasing Shadows by Anna D'Alvia

Posted February 13th, 2013 by perryd

KidPub Press is pleased to announce publication of Chasing Shadows by Anna D'Alvia. You may read the first several pages and get all the details at the KidPub Press bookstore. Also available at Amazon.com.

Do you want to publish your book? Download our free publishing guide to get started today!

Congrats! I'll have to read

Congrats! I'll have to read that!

Anybody need homework help or tutoring? Check out my WB thread! http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3180

Posted by BriannaH on Wed, 02/13/2013 - 11:06
Great Job! I hope to read

Great Job! I hope to read this later on.

"Funerals are for the living."- TheAshWolf

Posted by The Velvet Touch on Wed, 02/13/2013 - 16:36
Congrats :3 Looks

Congrats :3 Looks awesome!

~~Hey you; get off of my cloud~~

Posted by Handwritten Fla... on Wed, 02/13/2013 - 18:11
Looks awesome! _______ Keep

Looks awesome!

_______
Keep calm and carry a lightsaber.

Posted by Magyk (TDC & Turtle) on Wed, 02/13/2013 - 18:56
Congrats! ~A daughter is

Congrats!

~A daughter is stolen by the Monastery, sent to live in a place where she will never again see the daylight. But she's different...and determined to find out how to overthrow the Deedwriter and bring back her enslaved parents...Have You Heard?

Posted by Epicness (Laura) on Wed, 02/13/2013 - 21:09
Congratulations!! That

Congratulations!! That sounds absoloutely fantastic!Congrats on winning the awards. smiley

Posted by Claire on Thu, 02/14/2013 - 19:48
This looks great! It's

This looks great! It's really original. I would love to read it someday. Keep writing!

Others can decide what you are, but only you can decide who you are. ~TimberWolf -_-

Posted by TimberWolf on Fri, 02/15/2013 - 08:25
Sounds AWESOME!!!!!-

Sounds AWESOME!!!!!- Panthera tigris tigris Love dragons? Read this! http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-chapter/legacy-fire-book-1-prophecy-f...

Posted by Grace on Sat, 02/16/2013 - 14:52